King Thor (Reigning) vs. Hulk (HOTM) in a slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Thor is allowed his hammer and they each trade blows face to face blow for blow. No spinning the hammer for Thor. Who wins ?

carver9
KT after a long fight.

Galan007
Depends who goes first, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Depends who goes first, imo. Really ?

zopzop
Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Hulk. I need to hear your reasoning.

Naija boy
Pure slugfest then hulk.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really ? Wait, is Thor allowed to throw Mjolnir?

Damborgson
Does Thor get to charge Mjolnir?

janus77
Hulk wins this.

pym-ftw
Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Wait, is Thor allowed to throw Mjolnir? No.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
Does Thor get to charge Mjolnir? No.

LordofBrooklyn
The Odinforce should be stronger than the Worldbreaker at default.

Galan007
No. Going with Hulk, then.

quanchi112
Going with Hulk, then. Despite the odinforce ?

Damborgson
No.

Then Thor is so severely crippled power-wise that the Hulk wins

janus77
Despite the odinforce ?
The HulkForce is better at smashing. OdinForce is better at making pretty rainbows. It all evens out yes.

carver9
No.

This change things. Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Then Thor is so severely crippled power-wise that the Hulk wins You really think the odinforce and the hammer isn't enough ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
This change things. Hulk wins. Haha, flip flopper. You already abandoned the Hulk.

psycho gundam
You really think the odinforce and the hammer isn't enough ? couldn't have asked a better question

carver9
Haha, flip flopper. You already abandoned the Hulk.

Not a flip flopper. Just know when Hulk loses.

Damborgson
You really think the odinforce and the hammer isn't enough ?

Yes. If you allowed Thor to wrap Mjolnir in it. As it is though, it's just strength on strength, which while it won't be a stomp, it'll only get worse with time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Not a flip flopper. Just know when Hulk loses. No, you surely don't. You need to stick to your convictions.

quanchi112
Yes. If you allowed Thor to wrap Mjolnir in it. As it is though, it's just strength on strength, which while it won't be a stomp, it'll only get worse with time. I disagree. I feel like Thor from Reigning with the odinforce wins here. Hell, without the odinforce he still murdered the Hulk and friends.

LordofBrooklyn
I disagree. I feel like Thor from Reigning with the odinforce wins here. Hell, without the odinforce he still murdered the Hulk and friends.

That Hulk wasn't the Worldbreaker and more importantly of course, The Man of Steel wasn't present. cool

Damborgson
I disagree. I feel like Thor from Reigning with the odinforce wins here. Hell, without the odinforce he still murdered the Hulk and friends.

Ok you've convinced me. Thor beats the utter and total crap out of him and uses his pants as an indestructible cape trophy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
That Hulk wasn't the Worldbreaker and more importantly of course, The Man of Steel wasn't present. cool In OWAW Darkseid overpowered the man of steel and later stalemated him.

King Thor and the Odinforce is vastly more powerful than Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.