superman vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danny Wayne
No prep

Round 1- todays version
Round 2- at their best

Who wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Round 1 Superman
Round 2 CA Stomps

sacred108
R1 strange
R2 supes

quanchi112
Strange easily in both.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Strange easily in both.

Mshinu
1: Strange
2: CA Supes

RockofAges
Originally posted by quanchi112
Strange easily in both.

Mshinu
Can even Classic Strange take down Cosmic Armor Supes? Or did I forget about some other uber Strange?

abhilegend
laughing out loud

tkitna
Originally posted by Mshinu
Can even Classic Strange take down Cosmic Armor Supes? Or did I forget about some other uber Strange?

Didnt classic Strange go up against people that even the LT took notice of? I think he's on par with a cosmic armor Superman.

Warlord
Originally posted by Mshinu
1: Strange
2: CA Supes

Mshinu
Originally posted by tkitna
Didnt classic Strange go up against people that even the LT took notice of? I think he's on par with a cosmic armor Superman.

That he did but even so I think Strange at his very best ends up a few notches below the likes of the CA or IG.

abhilegend
Classic strange is on par with CA?

facepalm

Insane Titan

operator616
Originally posted by tkitna

From what i recall, LT first intervened because some evil black magic threatened the universe, with Zom's release.

Strange contained the evil magic in a staff, given to him by Nebulos who later claimed the staff for himself. LT battled Nebulos, and eventually won with a bit of help from Strange. Though Strange was still dwarfed by LT, that was made pretty clear in the story.

Besides, LT made his 1st appearances in those Strange Tales issues, he was much weaker back then (imo, at least).

And it wasn't even established that LT was the 2nd most powerful entity in MU.

Also, classic Strange's nowhere near CA superman.

Pipxeroth
Dr Strange in both.

Cogito
Too much fail here facepalm

Branlor Swift
Superman in both

Raisen
superman in everything obviously. he flies fast and is strong. that beats everything, right?

ODG
Originally posted by Pipxeroth
Dr Strange in both.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Superman in both

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Too much fail here facepalm
thumb up

pym-ftw
What the strongest Strange?

After he absorbed Shuma?

ODG
^ I was under the impression that "at their best" means "at their personal best."

Not at their most extremely amped. Because at that point, it isn't about the character vs the character anymore. It's about the amp vs the plot device at that point.

Odekahn
Superman wins

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ODG
^ I was under the impression that "at their best" means "at their personal best."

Not at their most extremely amped. Because at that point, it isn't about the character vs the character anymore. It's about the amp vs the plot device at that point. Nope it means Cosmic Armor Superman and Shuma Gorath Strange!

Because logic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.