Doc Strange's Chaos Defenders vs The Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Dr Strange
Scarlet Witch
Longshot
Ghost Rider
Deadpool ( with low level transmutational wand)
Dazzler

Vs

Namor
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Son of Satan
Valkyrie
Yellow Jacket

byrdgang21
Team 2 unless its a very high level Wanda

maxivitopowe
No out was average

But T1 has Longshot

beatboks
Team 1 courtesy of Longshot using his ability to manipulate probability SS miscalculated and runs his board into a building just as he was about to blast an enemy heavy weight and takes out hulk and Satan son as well. Because of the deflection he flies straight into a portal Daimon was creating to BFR and is sent to hell. Valkyrie , Namor and YJ then get absolutely pounded by team one just before SS returns and has to face all alone

DarkSaint85
Yes, but Longshot's luck powers fizzle out if he overtaxes them.

Warlord
if Wanda can use chaos magic instead of just probability altering hexes T1 wins

maxivitopowe
I wonder how hers and consists powers would work together

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes, but Longshot's luck powers fizzle out if he overtaxes them.

They doon't "fizzle out" there is just a balancing probability. The more improbable thing he makes happen the more someone else (usually relatively close to him) will receive bad luck. For example in his 6 issue mini in 85(ish IIRC) when he pushed his luck to far the new girlfriend he had ( Rita something a stunt woman IIRC) got pretty badly hurt because his good luck turned into bad luck for her. So he just focuses (with Strange's help) and gives bad luck to Deadpool who isn't caused and "LASTING" harm.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I wonder how hers and and his powers would work together

Edit: consists = and his

maxivitopowe
And his luck does have a limit

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
They doon't "fizzle out" there is just a balancing probability. The more improbable thing he makes happen the more someone else (usually relatively close to him) will receive bad luck. For example in his 6 issue mini in 85(ish IIRC) when he pushed his luck to far the new girlfriend he had ( Rita something a stunt woman IIRC) got pretty badly hurt because his good luck turned into bad luck for her. So he just focuses (with Strange's help) and gives bad luck to Deadpool who isn't caused and "LASTING" harm.

I'll dig it up - but in the most recent showing, Longshot Saves the Marvel Universe, he says that if he pushes it too much it wouldn't work.

maxivitopowe
Yeah it does

The second comic I bought

Danny Wayne
Team 1

Bouboumaster
Unless it's a powerful version of Wanda, Team 2 steamroll Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.