Comicbook Thanksgiving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
List a few moments in comics you've been happy to see happen this year. And Happy Thanksgiving to you all. ^_^

Digi
Same to you.

I'd like to see Otto die a horrible death after giving Spidey's body back to its rightful owner.

happy

Danny Wayne
Spiderman beating firelord I always do enjoy a good laugh and pis.

maxivitopowe
The SuperiorSpiderman isn't that bad

Danny Wayne
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
The SuperiorSpiderman isn't that bad I'm talking about lazy writing in general.

carver9
The recent infinity fight was amazing to me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You too, fellow Thorbag.

I'd like to see Thor make an honest woman out of Hulk.

carver9
Hulk would kill Thor.

Badabing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You too, fellow Thorbag.

I'd like to see Thor make an honest woman out of Hulk. You're close to a temp ban. sneer

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Badabing

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Digi
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
The SuperiorSpiderman isn't that bad

Neither was your existence until this post.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd like to see Thor make an honest woman out of Hulk.

laughing out loud

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
Same to you.

I'd like to see Otto die a horrible death after giving Spidey's body back to its rightful owner.

happy I'd like to see Octavius make a superior clone body of Peter's and then when he transfers his mind into it, Peter reclaims his own body and beats the ever loving crap out of Otto, sends him to jail, explains to everyone that he knows why he was acting like such a douche the past couple months (because Otto was in his body), frees all of the villains that Otto captured (but they still go back to jail), and I'd especially like it if Wolverine broke into the jail and offensively murdered Otto (for that cheap shot beat down that he'd given him).
big grin

I'd also Like Darkseid to show up and solo all of the villains in Forever Evil.

iscaremonkeys
I would be thankful if captain America died and dident come back for a few years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.