Vader might Return for Star Wars Episode 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness

Nephthys
Gay.

Oneness
Says the guy who was hitting on me last night.

eek!

DARTH POWER
More likely it would be Palpatine returning as a Sith Ghost, guiding the way for new Sith.

We will most likely see some significant amount of Vader in the Rebels animated series. But they can't bring him back for sequels.

Oneness
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
But they can't bring him back for sequels.

If they can bring Sidious back, they can bring more prominent characters back.

I hope this sequel trilogy will give insight on Luke's death - as it was Lucas' intention to make it about Luke passing on the torch of Grand Master when he had first planned Episode VII.

We have these two characters, Rachel and Thomas, the 'lead roles' - and they have been given several generations of unknown Skywalker children to work with in between FoTJ and Legacy.

I would think a Sith version of Anakin Skywalker would make a cool Uber-Clone gone psycho that Sidious was too afraid to unleash - sort of plays on the whole C'boath incident in Heir to The Empire but in a more original way. As heir to the Sith lineage, its most powerful practitioner genetically engineered to conquer by remnants of the Empire (one of the Fels), he would naturally try and corrupt the Jedi of the new order. Anakin at full dark potential Vs Luke as his full light potential realized.

Would Luke be up for the challenge of a genetically supped human Vader? Probably not.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Oneness

They can bring Sidious back in ghost form. But not Vader since his ghost is a Jedi now.

Trust me they're not going to just shit over Vader's death and conversion to the Light side.

People who want to see Vader again can watch Rebels.

I would think an Sith version of Anakin Skywalker would make a cool Uber-Clone gone psycho that Sidious was too afraid to unleash - sort of plays on the whole C'boath incident in Heir to The Empire but in a more original way. As a Sith Lord reawakened by remnants of the Empire (one of the Fels) he would naturally try and corrupt the Jedi of the new order. Anakin at full dark potential Vs Luke as his full light potential realized.

And what would they do? Bring Hayden Christenson back as an evil clone of Anakin Skywalker?

Doubt it.

S_W_LeGenD
It would be unwise to resurrect Vader as a villain for this upcoming episode.

Vader became a Force Ghost so he can return in this form at best. Otherwise, episode 6 would be jeopardized.

B/W Speculations do not represent final product. Decisions can be made at the last moment as well.

Oneness
They can bring Sidious back in ghost form.

They've already done that in DE. Not feeling it.

Personally I think Vader, Yoda, Kenobi, and Windu would make good mentors for young Jedi. Spirits replacing the role of holocrons.

Actually, one Jedi ghost transferred his essence into a living body (this was mentioned in the Darth Plagueis novel) achieving the light side variant of physical immortality/essence transfer.

I don't see that happening with the scenarios I'm describing. A re-engineered dark clone of the most powerful Force sensitive ever is not the redeemed Vader who went to the Netherworld.

Yeah, cyborg Vader. There's already a shitload of him in the comics; Purge, Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison, Darth Vader and the Ninth Assassin, Darth Vader and the Lost Command, Vader's Quest, Empire, Dark Times, Rebellion, Force Unleashed, Etc Cetra.

I have the same birthday as that actor.

laughing

You never know, different director, different performance.

k9vHopyEtzs

Oneness
What do you know, both could be in it maybe.

pencilcrayon

I hope this sequel trilogy will give insight on Luke's death - as it was Lucas' intention to make it about Luke passing on the torch of Grand Master when he had first planned Episode VII.

We have these two characters, Rachel and Thomas, the 'lead roles' - and they have been given several generations of unknown Skywalker children to work with in between FoTJ and Legacy.

I would think a Sith version of Anakin Skywalker would make a cool Uber-Clone gone psycho that Sidious was too afraid to unleash - sort of plays on the whole C'boath incident in Heir to The Empire but in a more original way. As heir to the Sith lineage, its most powerful practitioner genetically engineered to conquer by remnants of the Empire (one of the Fels), he would naturally try and corrupt the Jedi of the new order. Anakin at full dark potential Vs Luke as his full light potential realized.

Will he be up for the challenge, maybe not.
How would Sidious escape as a spirit? At most he was further accelerating Brand's death by " I am being eaten alive by darkness! " But Brand and "all the Jedi that went before us" were holding him at bay.
That's so many dead Jedi holding him down.

DARTH POWER

I have the same birthday as that actor.

Snap.

So do I.

Oneness
Snap.

So do I. It says you were born on the 11th.

Christensen was born on the 19th.

If you were born on the 19th, you're within the most powerful of the cusps in the astrology chart.

The Ram and the Bull.

I was born in 93; the exact same day that the Waco Massacre ended (with tragedy), at about 8 am when it was happening.

Can you top that? I don't know whether to take it as extremely bad karma, but I'm not the only one born then thank God, I'm not the only one with a shitty birthday.

Originally posted by pencilcrayon
How would Sidious escape as a spirit? At most he was further accelerating Brand's death by " I am being eaten alive by darkness! " But Brand and "all the Jedi that went before us" were holding him at bay.
That's so many dead Jedi holding him down.

Abeloth was tapping into Celestial powers, Celetials were able to reshape astronomical objects and alter galaxies forever by presumable manipulating space time.

So far, the only other Celestials we've seen were the Ones, and the only way to kill the Ones was the dagger of Mortis. We're sure if Abeloth was killed or if she was just extremely weakened; either way they would make a powerful team - and I don't doubt she'd be able to feed off of the light side essences, weakening them enough for him to break free...

/fanfic.

Lord Lucien
To sum up my feelings to this news, here's Brad Pitt:

nGgjATSt0vk

Oneness
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
To sum up my feelings to this news, here's Brad Pitt:

nGgjATSt0vk

1XyMePUidzs

DARTH POWER
It says you were born on the 11th.

Yes I'm the 19th as well.

Tzeentch
Vader isn't coming back.

Calm down.

Oneness
I do know there will be explosions. Probably. Most likely. Definitely.

Stealth Moose
It says you were born on the 11th.

If you were born on the 19th, you're within the most powerful of the cusps in the astrology chart.

The Ram and the Bull.

I was born in 93; the exact same day that the Waco Massacre ended (with tragedy), at about 8 am when it was happening.

Can you top that? I don't know whether to take it as extremely bad karma, but I'm not the only one born then thank God, I'm not the only one with a shitty birthday.

Abeloth was tapping into Celestial powers, Celetials were able to reshape astronomical objects and alter galaxies forever by presumable manipulating space time.

So far, the only other Celestials we've seen were the Ones, and the only way to kill the Ones was the dagger of Mortis. We're sure if Abeloth was killed or if she was just extremely weakened; either way they would make a powerful team - and I don't doubt she'd be able to feed off of the light side essences, weakening them enough for him to break free...

/fanfic.

I was born at the dawning of the world, coming out of my mother's vagina fully formed and wielding two greatswords in one hand.

Top that.

Oneness
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I was born at the dawning of the world, coming out of my mother's vagina fully formed and wielding two greatswords in one hand.

Top that. Haha.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Top that.

I was your mothers vagina. I came before you.

excellent

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys

excellent Ewww.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys

excellent

http://girlinthepinkprius.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Han-Shot-First-1024x764.jpg

red8
Darth Bandon plays the leading role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.