RIP Paul Walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/01/paul-walker-dies-at-40

R.I.P. Paul Walker

Stealth Moose
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t1BpixECCVE/T3Ye0W7G0hI/AAAAAAAAAuo/63FMaZU52wo/s1600/Hunger+Games+salute.jpg

What a horrible fate for the guy. On his way to charity event for others in need no less.

LeonBuco666
Rip, a bad way to go for a guy always helping others in need. Some people still hanging on to it being a hoax. Its upsetting and completely unexpected.

AsbestosFlaygon
I usually don't give a damn about celebrities.
But this one actually hit me.

I saw the pics online, and it completely startled me.
May you rest in peace, Paul.

Patient_Leech
Oh, shit. That is really quite unexpected. I actually found him to be a rather likable actor. Terrible.

It is a somewhat fitting fate, though, considering the nature of his most successful films. Can't help but recognize that.

Very sad news, though. Damn. Shark Week will also miss him. He appeared on there some because he apparently studied marine biology or something.

Utrigita
RIP.

the ninjak
He was an auto-mechanic who got lucky and got into a dream role that he used charitably.

A life ended too soon. Rest in Peace.

COG Veteran
RIP.

draxx_tOfU
So many celebrities are desperate for attention, yet he never made a spectacle of himself and is by all accounts simple, grounded, likeable, and humble. Rest in peace Paul.

LeonBuco666
He was a devoted marine-biologist and had a passion for cars and car racing(Not only was he Brian O'connor the undercover street racing badass, no, but also Paul Walker the Marine Biologist Car loving car racing badass)

Usually like someone else said, it usually when a Celebrity passes, it doesnt affect me, I dont know the person, Nor have they made any sort of impact on my life. But Paul is a different story, i remember when Fast and furious came out, when i was a young kid, around 6 then 2 fast 2 furious when i was about 8. I'd always remember the scenes from both films where Brian(Paul) drives out of the garage lot with a couple hundred other street racers towards the police who had them 'trapped'(obviously not) and the opening scenes where the bridge comes up and he jumps not only over the bridge, but over his opponent, and of course, the boat jump.
These scenes stuck with me my whole childhood, Id always pretend i was a street racer who was undercover(with friends, or else that would be weird)
Im not gonna sit here and say "he was my favourite actor ever" like some people are doing for attention, no he was more of, a hero or Idol to me, not Paul Walker himself, but the character he portrayed, but its still hit me like a sack of shit to my face because of a few reasons, how unexpected, tragic and gruesome he went, also the fact he was on his way to his own charity event to raise money, and the fact that his only daughter who had lived with her mother her whole life, moved in with him recently this year, because she wanted to actually get to know her father, he literally said in a quite(althought surreal) recent interview that they were getting on and everything is going really well.
I feel for his family, his daughter....Michelle Rodriguez & Tyrese Gibson, his other friends... Also, the guy who was driving, a very close friend of Paul's left behind a wife and a 8 year old son, which is tragic.

May god bless their souls, Ride in paradise boys, live fast, die young.

Also my new favourite quote "If one day, speed kills me. Do not cry because I was smiling"

Also, it would be nice if we could make a donation to Reach Out WorldWide, I am towards the end of the week.
Godbless.

CheshireMoon
RIP

dynamix
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
So many celebrities are desperate for attention, yet he never made a spectacle of himself and is by all accounts simple, grounded, likeable, and humble. Rest in peace Paul.

Truth. So sad to hear of this.

LeonBuco666
What drax said, that actually made me shed a tear when I heard of the news, I myself, dont know about you guys, Instantly thought it was a hoax, because literally a day before he died there was a hoax going around of his death, his PR's came out saturday morning and released a statement saying he is 'alive and well'
But yeah, Ive knew what paul was all about before he died, his charity, his generosity, his dire need to help others, his determination and dedication to others and that he always put others before himself and treated everyone with respect, whether he knew them or not they were treated equally by him.
When a humble, down to earth and such a kind, heartwarming, caring and lovable guy, who doesnt crave attention from the masses, was rarely ever in the spotlight (bar the releasing of FF moviesj could ve taken away so gruesomely and so suddenly like that, its absolutely heartbreaking.
That has clicked something in me these past few days, from now on Im going to strive to be the best i can be, in all aspects of my life, to always push for something better, to make sure my actions benefit people in lesser circumstances than me, god im babbling, but we could all go at any given moment, given freak accident or natural causes, I dont want to leave this world before I have too, but if I do, I want to leave an impact on people, I want to be the guy that was alwayd there for a person with a helping hand, god im pretty emotional lately, still coming to terms that he's passed, god knows how his family anf friends are feeling, i cant even begin to Imagine it.
God puts people like Paul on this earth, so he can take them back before he needs to, because he is trying to teach us to repect and live peacefully, to be the best we can be, Paul always pushed to be the best he can be, we should too.

Godbless your souls Paul Walker and Roger Rodas forever remembered, never forgotten and always loved.

Sorry for rabbiting on, its just really gotten to me, and I need to vent it out somewhere or other.

LeonBuco666
I guess what I am trying to say is, when I go, I want to have that kind of Impact where people say ' I cant believe he is gone'

P-Geyser
RIP

botankus
Man, I must be out of it b/c I've never heard of this guy. Then I checked his resume and never seen anything he's done, so maybe that's why. But RIP nonetheless.

LeonBuco666
Your telling me you have never seen any of the Fast&Furious films? If not watch the first one or the sixth one. Also watch pawn shop chronicles, takers or the lazarus project, hes superb in all of these films.

botankus
No, I haven't seen them. I think the only thing I know about them is that Vin Diesel is in them and there are a billion sequels. Maybe I'll check out Part 1 or 6, as you recommend.

KMMT82
RIP

LeonBuco666
Yeah, Vin is in it, so is paul, Tyrese gibson, Michelle rodriguez, Ludacris, Jordanna Brewster, Jason Statham is in number 7(upcoming one) and the rock.

If you want to get a feel for his work I'd suggest, The Lazarus Project, Takers, Pawn Shop Chronicles, Into The Blue & timeline.
He has quite a few upcoming films also.
He gave over 2.5 million dollars to charity too.
Just heard the Autopsy results aswell, wow, I was hoping he would of died on impact, but he died from a combination of thermal and trauma injuries and roger died on impact....rip

Supra
I will remember for the man he was and the death he chose...a good one..
Rest in peace bro
You made me believe in Speed

Stealth Moose
Pretty sure he didn't decide to die that night, but okay.

Tzeentch
haermm

jaden101
Originally posted by Supra
I will remember for the man he was and the death he chose...a good one..
Rest in peace bro
You made me believe in Speed

You obviously haven't seen the photos of his corpse.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101

New masturbation material, eh.

jaden101
Where do you think I've been this last while?

Tzeentch
Originally posted by jaden101

Do they exist?

PM me links plz if yes.

LeonBuco666
Just google, "Paul walker death photo" you can make out rogers face, chest and arm(if you look closely you can see rogers nose, mouth and eyes) and pauls legs, arm, full body and his head(his face is there but you cant make any features out) its pretty gruesome, I felt sick looking at them.

Robtard
WTF is wrong with you people wanting to see burned crispy bodies.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
WTF is wrong with you people wanting to see burned crispy bodies.

It's just like watching Man v Food. Only with Paul Walker it was his own ribs that were getting burnt on a grill.

Fireon
If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling.... still made it cry, Paul! sad

LeonBuco666
I didnt want to see them, i was on the news tab searching for updates on the cause of the accident and happened to come across that bullshit website "ShowBizSpy" and they posted it with no caution or anything, they even took the time to outline the bodys with color codes such as "Paul" "Centre Piece" & "Drivers mangled body"
Its ****ing horrifying, my heart is heavy at the moment....a really nice video to see how much he done for others in need, go to Www.ROWW.com, go to media, video's and the top vid on the page should be Paul, posted a year or two ago, but its a fitting remembrance thingy lol, its his voice over and footage of him feeding, aiding and setting up water tanks and food sources(not by himself of course)

ronaldcoffin
R.I.P. Paul Walker

SajElfann
RIP Paul
he was incredible

Sayadewa
Its Sad to remember that a pure soul has left the EARTH and its One year since it has occurred.

the-gshplaza.sg/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.