The Heavy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kostabot
Anyone get in to these guys? Love their sound. Just thought I'd share. Couldn't find any threads about them. Found them back a couple of years ago, and haven't gotten sick of them yet.

l6eSksEp27U

sVzvRsl4rEM

yfB_sT3mHHo

KingD19
I heard "How You Like Me Now?" When it got really popular, but I didn't really get into the band then. What got me interested was Borderlands 2 and "Shortchange Hero". I fell in love with that song and the bands sound after that.

Kostabot
Originally posted by KingD19
I heard "How You Like Me Now?" When it got really popular, but I didn't really get into the band then. What got me interested was Borderlands 2 and "Shortchange Hero". I fell in love with that song and the bands sound after that.

Yeah Short Change Hero is what got me. Heard it forst on a film with Dwayne Johnson a cpl years ago. Cant remember which film, but the moment I heard that song I was hooked.

That whole album is amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.