Pepe Le Pew movie....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
So I found something interesting....y'all know Pepe Le Pew from Looney Tunes?

http://joeorlandino.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/pepe-le-pew1.jpg

Well turns out he is getting his own movie! The voice actor? Mike Myers and also yes Penelope Pussycat will also be in the movie as a love interest. The movie is supposedly gonna be a live action/CGI flick.

http://www.vulture.com/2010/10/mike_myers_to_voice_pepe_le_pe.html

I'm remaining optomistic on this one, it's been awhile since we have had a Looney Tunes movie and it's interesting in that they are gonna use Pepe rather than Bugs or Daffy.

I'm curious though as to how they are gonna go about this, because they can't have Pepe chase Penelope throughout the entire movie or have the tables turned with Penelope chasing Pepe halfway through...seems just lazy and not worth making into a full movie.

Perhaps they'll take some imput from other sources? Pepe has shown to have actual jobs, such as being a police officer(LT: Back in Action) and a Wedding Planner(Newer LT show).

Or maybe they'll go for something newer? Perhaps who knows, latest news show that Pepe is in a relationship with Penelope so perhaps it won't be the obvious chasing around?

But eh this is all guesswork really lol, I should stop now. So folks, what are your thoughts on this?

Movie is suppose to be here between 2013-2014 timeframe.

KingD19
1DPyb0S7d3I

Zenwolf
Well knew it was only a matter a time before a post like that showed up, but seriously now any thoughts? No one else seems rather interested or curious as to how this could play out?

KingD19
If they make it like they did the movie with Brendan Frasier, I could see it being pretty entertaining. But if they do something like Smurfs, i'd be against it.

Zenwolf
Ya I heard the Smurfs didn't do so hot...so hopefully they won't go that route at least animation wise. I am curious though as to what could be the plot though...guess were just gonna have to wait and see, because unlike Daffy/Bugs who have been shown in doing other things. Pepe has been all about Penelope for the most part, aside from his little other showings.

Tzeentch
A bomb waiting to happen.

Flyattractor
So the studios and Mike Myers learned NOTHING from the travestly that was Cat in the Hat?

Zenwolf
Come on now folks, every movie has a chance to at minimum do decent. I wouldn' write this off just yet, especially when no real details are given out....is it a little strange? Sure, but then again what is normal in movies these days anyway?

I'm gonna remain optomistic about it. It could at least do decently, who knows?

Lestov16
mZgW9ausYzI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.