X-Men: Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox

rox
As i said in my other post bet dofp will end with this story replacing last stand and thats how cyke and jean come back

Firefly218
My mind just blew up

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by rox
As i said in my other post bet dofp will end with this story replacing last stand and thats how cyke and jean come back
We may have witnessed professor X coming back, but Cyke still remains to be seen. Regardless, I don't expect anything climactic to happen between Cyclops and Apocalypse like in the comics since it's Singer we're talking about. And that's assuming Scott will even be in the film unlike his glaring omission in First Class.

rox
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
We may have witnessed professor X coming back, but Cyke still remains to be seen. Regardless, I don't expect anything climactic to happen between Cyclops and Apocalypse like in the comics since it's Singer we're talking about. And that's assuming Scott will even be in the film unlike his glaring omission in First Class.

But in order to do a proper aoa story or a basic apocalypse orgin you cant do it without cyke since cables involved with him. But cant wait for EN SABAH NUR to make his debut and beat some ***

Ridley_Prime
Cyclops was also a major part of the whole Phoenix storyline, and look how badly they executed that in X3 The Last Stand. They could very well **** it up again with Cyke far as his involvement in this AoA setting or whatever. Singer dislikes Cyclops on a personal level too from what I had heard repeatedly.

But other than that yeah. Can't wait to see Poccy in action. Hope they showcase his origins some in ancient Egypt (via flashback at the beginning of the film or something) before he got the celestial tech, but I reckon movie Apocalypse will probably be shrouded in mystery far as those kind of details.

BruceSkywalker
perhaps this is where Cable is introduced

rox
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

I hope

DARTH POWER
Cable will be the old Wolverine(Jackman) from the future . Yeah I'm calling it.

Ridley_Prime
Dammit, stop reminding me of that.

Well regardless, with how Logan did against Phoenix in X3, I reckon they'll wank him further by making his claws able to cut through Apocalypse's celestial armor even though he was shown unable to do that before IIRC.

Darth Vicious

I'm thinking the same thing. They did mentioned a possible X-Force spin off so this would be the perfect time to introduce the character.

rox
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Cable will be the old Wolverine(Jackman) from the future . Yeah I'm calling it.
I hope they dont bastardise cable like that. I would rather them make him a random new histroy than make him old wolvie.

Ridley_Prime
With the amount of Wolverine cocksucking (especially in the movies) it's not out of the realm of possibility though. In fact it's rather likely if anything.

So who do y'all think will actually play Apocalypse in the movie? Am sure there will be a bunch of CG involved with him in the movie, but I hope whoever does him has a good deep voice.

DARTH POWER
With the amount of Wolverine cocksucking (especially in the movies) it's not out of the realm of possibility though. In fact it's rather likely if anything.

Plus they'll think it's the perfect way to keep having Jackman around without worrying about him aging. You just know they're gonna do it. We might as well accept it now. As well as accepting that Cyclops will never be portrayed well until X-Men is rebooted, which probably won't be happening this decade.

We should just try and enjoy the movies for anything else good they can bring to it. Fingers crossed for an awesome battle between the X-Men and Apoc!

Kazenji
After-Credits Scene Revealed for Days of Future Past?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=91102

if that's actually true, i don't like it....merging with Magneto erm

ares834
Yeah, don't buy it.

At least it's not Wolverine.

stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
Plus they'll think it's the perfect way to keep having Jackman around without worrying about him aging. You just know they're gonna do it. We might as well accept it now. As well as accepting that Cyclops will never be portrayed well until X-Men is rebooted, which probably won't be happening this decade.

We should just try and enjoy the movies for anything else good they can bring to it. Fingers crossed for an awesome battle between the X-Men and Apoc!
Aye. May not like it (nothing against Jackman as an actor), but I already have come to accept it at this point, so yeah.

thumb up
As I said when I edited my last post, who do you think will play Apocalypse? Am sure whoever does will be mostly involved with the voice, since the celestial armor and stuff for Apoc would be CG.

Originally posted by Kazenji

Not sure what to think of that yet if it's really the case... If it creates a cool fused being like Onslaught (Xavier + Magneto), chances are I'd like the result that comes from a Magneto and Apocalypse fusion, but on the other hand... I'd be disappointed that I wouldn't get to see a Magneto vs Apoc fight in live action.

Plus too, if the fused character mostly uses Magneto's powers, then Apocalypse himself may as well have not been in the film. I hope there's at least a decent plot reason or something for them merging (assuming again this is what will really happen in the film). Maybe it has to do with something based off The Twelve arc (when Apocalypse and Cyclops were temporarily merged by accident) ? I dunno.

Esau Cairn
Ok I haven't really been paying too much to the X-Men franchise so I'm a bit confused...

Is there 2 Xmen movies coming out/in production?

X4 & the sequel to 1st Class????

ares834
No.

There is Days of Future Past. It is a "sequel" to X3/The Wolverine but they send Wolverine back in time so it is also serves as a sequel to First Class.

They are also developing an X-Force film and an Apocalypse film but where these two fall in the timeline aren't really known.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by ares834
No.

There is Days of Future Past. It is a "sequel" to X3/The Wolverine but they send Wolverine back in time so it is also serves as a sequel to First Class.

So this movie will dominantly feature the younger cast from 1st Class with cameos of Jackman, Picard & McKellen?

ares834
Yeah, according to Singer the original cast will only be in it for 25-30%.

Esau Cairn
And yet by Logan's cameo in 1st Class, he doesn't seem to age compared to every characters' younger cast.

Ridley_Prime
That's because he's Logan. I'm just more worried about the Apocalypse and Magneto fusion being true.

ares834
That's because Logan is practically immortal due to his healing factor. He is well over 100 years old during the movies.

BruceSkywalker

i don't think that will turn out true

Darth Martin
So this basically means they're reverting back to the Singer timeline and doing away with Fassbender/McAvoy.

**** this shit.

Ridley_Prime
I agree. Still... Mother****ing Apocalypse to look forward to, assuming they don't ruin/butcher him.

Kazenji
Apocalypse and Magneto fusion being true.

The whole thing reminds me of how they did Darkseid for Smallville.

rox
Well this kinda sucks but it would be cool if apocalypse does this to mags and then maybe the president kinda starting a war between mutants and humans but this plot did happen in the comics but it was cyclops he merged with.

Kazenji
Apoc won't be an alien says Bryan Singer

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=91256

Ridley_Prime
I guess that means the thing about Poccy merging with Magneto is also false then? Because he was referred to as an alien in that page/link.

Thank the lord.

BruceSkywalker
besides when you think about it the reason it was leaked was to get people talking way before the film even comes out so after they see the film and stay for the credits then the post credit scene will turn out to be something else

rox
Apoc won't be an alien says Bryan Singer

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=91256

Oh Praise Jesus. Was getting worried

DARTH POWER
James McAvoy's Xavier will return!

http://screenrant.com/x-men-days-future-past-apocalypse-james-mcavoy-professor-x/

Edit- Not confirmed, but I hope so. Him and Michael Fassbender should be the center of all X-Men films now.

rox
I like james and michael in there roles.

rox
I wonder if cyke would return

Kazenji
Even if he did....like it would matter.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, they wrote, Cyclops out of the script a LOOOOng time ago. It would take a powerful script or director to reintroduce Cyclops into the films...,so if you're a Cyclops fan don't expect anything from any of the upcoming marvel movies. Bryan Singer obviously identified with Wolverine more than anyone else so, that's why he's the center of attention.

rox
Well there bringing back the X2 writers for this

rox
Just read on inquistor that james marsden may be back for x-men apocalypse.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by rox
Just read on inquistor that james marsden may be back for x-men apocalypse.

Sad news. Since they won't give Cyclops his proper due until they recast him preferably with someone a lot more famous.

Tzeentch
I want Bryan Singer to die of a heart attack or get caught butt****ing a child on camera or something.

Harsh words- I really don't mean the man any ill will- but it seems like those are the only two ways to keep his lame ass off of X-men projects.

WHY DOES HE KEEP GETTING SCRIPTS?

rox
Sad news. Since they won't give Cyclops his proper due until they recast him preferably with someone a lot more famous.

well he would have been back for days of future past but he had time conflicts with his other project.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by rox
well he would have been back for days of future past but he had time conflicts with his other project.

Yeah well who can blame him for choosing the other project, when he knows best he'll get in X-Men is a cameo.

rox
why does everyone think this is a wolverine jerf fest when they plainly said professor x will be the main focus of the movie

DARTH POWER
Well Prof X doesn't exactly get much action. So who will be the main action hero of the movie I wonder?

Best weer can hope for is that this movie focuses on charles, eric and logan. All 3 of them.

rox
it should be the whole team.

rox
Do yall think legion will be featured.

Slowpoke
Ralph Fiennes is the perfect choice of Mr. Sinister.

rox
I think kefer sutherland would be a good choice

IceBreaker2000
If Kevin Bacon wasnt already in first class he could be mr. sinister

rox
Kevin was perfect as shaw

rox
So what did you think of apocalypse.

jaden101
Well Prof X doesn't exactly get much action. So who will be the main action hero of the movie I wonder?

Best weer can hope for is that this movie focuses on charles, eric and logan. All 3 of them.

Disabled people can get plenty violent action sequences. Just ask Oscar Pistorius.

BOOOOOOM!!!!

Time Immemorial

Cry more about Cyclops. He can't hold a show down or sell movies.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by rox
So what did you think of apocalypse.
They got the gray skin down right but he seemed to miss the big trademark lips.

Not that I'm complaining, as they probably thought it would've been silly to have on the big screen like Wolverine in a yellow spandex or something. Regardless, him telekinetically forming a pyramid while everyone's chanting En Sabah Nur (his real name) was pretty dope.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Doesn't matter. He's the leader of the ****ing X-Men, and has been arguably the main character in more big arcs than anyone else.

He's part of the foundations of the X-Men lore, and like him or not, he hasn't been represented properly in the movies, or to an extent befitting his role within the lore.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
I want Bryan Singer to die of a heart attack or get caught butt****ing a child on camera or something.

Harsh words- I really don't mean the man any ill will- but it seems like those are the only two ways to keep his lame ass off of X-men projects.

WHY DOES HE KEEP GETTING SCRIPTS?

because the first two made a shitload of money.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
Doesn't matter. He's the leader of the ****ing X-Men, and has been arguably the main character in more big arcs than anyone else.

He's part of the foundations of the X-Men lore, and like him or not, he hasn't been represented properly in the movies, or to an extent befitting his role within the lore.

since X-Men: Apocalypse will feature a young scott who do u think might play him?

-Pr-
since X-Men: Apocalypse will feature a young scott who do u think might play him?

Someone popular so he can get real screen time. Don't care bar that.

BruceSkywalker
Someone popular so he can get real screen time. Don't care bar that.

i'm hoping a no name actor so young scott can be his break out role

quanchi112
i'm hoping a no name actor so young scott can be his break out role Omg when did you become an expert on the xmen ?

DARTH POWER

You really do make me do this- facepalm

DARTH POWER
i'm hoping a no name actor so young scott can be his break out role

No you don't want that. You know what Fox is like with Cyclops. If they don't cast someone at least semi-famous/popular then he'll just be a cameo again. And not even an exciting cameo.

Remember he's still going to take a back seat to Xavier, Magneto, Wolverine and Mystique. And they're also going to be more bothered about giving Quicksilver more screen time than Cyclops now due to his popularity in this movie.

So then we're left with Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler and Gambit. Gambit has someone well known playing him, so if you want more Cyclops than Gambit you will have to hope it's someone more famous playing Cyk.

Tbh now that I've written all that I don't think there's really any point bringing Cyclops into this, because he won't get the role he deserves. The only saving grace for Cyclops at this point would be some kind of X-Men spin off team where he's in the top 2-3 main characters and preferably takes charge of the team.

rox
For young scott i recommend liam hemsworth or zac efron.

To do a true wolvie after hugh jackman retires the role i suggest jake gyllenhal.

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by rox

Oh god, no, those actors are Disney type of casting.

I would like a unknown actor, Fass was mostly a secondary actor before, now just look at him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ares834
That's because Logan is practically immortal due to his healing factor. He is well over 100 years old during the movies.

He was born in 1832 so he is closer to 200 than 100. smile (I'm agreeing with you...he's really hold)

thumb up

rox
Originally posted by TH3_V01D

I would like a unknown actor, Fass was mostly a secondary actor before, now just look at him.

Have you seen there lastest movies. Non disney whatsoever

DARTH POWER

The only way Fox will give Cyclops a decent role in the next film is if they cast someone well known and popular. Otherwise he's just going to get side stepped again.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by rox

To do a true wolvie after hugh jackman retires the role i suggest jake gyllenhal.

I think Hunter Parrish from Weeds would make a good young Scott, he's a bit short though.

BruceSkywalker
No you don't want that. You know what Fox is like with Cyclops. If they don't cast someone at least semi-famous/popular then he'll just be a cameo again. And not even an exciting cameo.

Remember he's still going to take a back seat to Xavier, Magneto, Wolverine and Mystique. And they're also going to be more bothered about giving Quicksilver more screen time than Cyclops now due to his popularity in this movie.

So then we're left with Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler and Gambit. Gambit has someone well known playing him, so if you want more Cyclops than Gambit you will have to hope it's someone more famous playing Cyk.

Tbh now that I've written all that I don't think there's really any point bringing Cyclops into this, because he won't get the role he deserves. The only saving grace for Cyclops at this point would be some kind of X-Men spin off team where he's in the top 2-3 main characters and preferably takes charge of the team.

true

Originally posted by rox

liam s^cks and efron might be Namor

jake can't act besides whoever takes over the role of Logan I think might someone in his late 20's to early 30's with decent acting experience..

Time Immemorial
You really do make me do this- facepalm

Can he hold a show down? He does not have the character to do so. He's a weak leader.

DARTH POWER
Can he hold a show down? He does not have the character to do so. He's a weak leader.

Cyclops is the Quintessential leader. And you can have Awesome action sequences with his powers too. Problem is you wouldn't know that if you mainly know him from the films.

But basically if he's not a bankable character on the big screen atm then it's because they haven't TRIED to make him bankable. In fact in the first 3 films Wolverine was the only bankable character because he was the only character they even attempted to make popular. They really didn't give anyone else a chance. There was Nightcrawler in X2 who stood out but then he disappeared for the third one.

TH3_V01D
I wouldnt say he is a weak leader, he is just not popular as Wolverine the ''bad boy''.

DARTH POWER
I wouldnt say he is a weak leader, he is just not popular as Wolverine the ''bad boy''.

Wolverine's the most popular because the whole of the first 3 movies were dedicated to making him the most popular character.

Time Immemorial
Cyclops is the Quintessential leader. And you can have Awesome action sequences with his powers too. Problem is you wouldn't know that if you mainly know him from the films.

But basically if he's not a bankable character on the big screen atm then it's because they haven't TRIED to make him bankable. In fact in the first 3 films Wolverine was the only bankable character because he was the only character they even attempted to make popular. They really didn't give anyone else a chance. There was Nightcrawler in X2 who stood out but then he disappeared for the third one.

I think the problem is the actor honestly, James Marsden doesn't command presence like Michael Fassbender. If they used a better actor, I think it would work.

TH3_V01D
Wolverine's the most popular because the whole of the first 3 movies were dedicated to making him the most popular character.

Errrr, his popularity was already there much before the movies, i remember in the 90s cartoon how all my buddies were crazy about Logan.

wakkawakkawakka
I know you guys have been talking about who should play a young Cyclops but I'm more concerned with who's going to be playing Apocalypse and whether or not Singer is going to give him his proper due.

DARTH POWER
I think the problem is the actor honestly, James Marsden doesn't command presence like Michael Fassbender. If they used a better actor, I think it would work.

Actually I've recently seen some of James Marsden's other work. He's in a few kids films, and romcoms. And he's actually a really good actor, which just shows it was the role he was given in X-Men. They made Cyclops really whiny and wimpy, the complete opposite of what he is.

But I see your point, an actor with a more commanding presence would have suited Cyclops much better. But of course so would a better role for him in the script.

DARTH POWER
Errrr, his popularity was already there much before the movies, i remember in the 90s cartoon how all my buddies were crazy about Logan.

Viewers of cartoons and readers of comics are not your general audience. Most your GA didn't even know who the X-Men were before the first X-Men movie.

-Pr-
Eh, Wolverine is always going to be the cool one; the popular one.

Not everyone gets to be the cool guy, but that doesn't lessen their importance to the team. You think Wolverine would have had as many good X-Men arcs if he didn't have Cyclops to play off of, and vice versa?

Cyclops isn't the popular one. He never will be; but that doesn't make him any less important to the team. He's, imo, a well-written, deep character, and people can appreciate that if given the chance.

While Wolverine is the one doing the cool shit, Cyclops is the one making sure Professor X's mission gets taken care of, and that everyone comes home alive.

Every Raphael needs a Leonardo, and vice versa.

DARTH POWER
Yeah team movies works with one character playing off the other. And hey talking about popularity, is Prof. X the most popular X-Men? Or the most exciting? Nope. But you have him there (and as the lead character in the latest movie which will probably be the biggest X-Men movie to date) because of his importance to the story and the lore. And it's getting the lore and the story right, then adding the more "popular" characters around that which is what makes a great film, cartoon or comic book.

-Pr-
Yeah, it was treated far more as a "Xavier and Magneto" movie than anything else, I thought.

DARTH POWER
There were 4 or 5 main characters (like it should be), but it honestly seemed like Charles was the lead character to me. I think that's also what Simon Kinberg said about writing the script ages ago.

Kazenji
Rob Liefield doesn't think Cable will be in this one

he also chooses Tom Hardy or Jon Hamm for the role

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rob-liefeld-doesnt-think-cable-will-appear-in-x-men-apocalypse-564

dynamix
i felt the central character here was Mystique lol.

Kazenji
Wrong movie i think.

dynamix
shit, i thought this was the DOFP discussion lol. carry on, then.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by dynamix
i felt the central character here was Mystique lol.

Really? The plot was based around her but she didn't really get much screen time tbh.

Rob Liefield doesn't think Cable will be in this one

he also chooses Tom Hardy or Jon Hamm for the role

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/rob-liefeld-doesnt-think-cable-will-appear-in-x-men-apocalypse-564

I read today that Cable was almost the time traveler they used for DOFP. So they've obviously been thinking about him for a while:

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/06/02/cable-was-considered-for-x-men-days-of-future-past/

Ridley_Prime
If he's in let's hope he gets more screen time than Bishop did...

rox
I hope to see cable one day in a film.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by rox
I hope to see cable one day in a film.

he should be in the long rumored X-Force film

Ridley_Prime
No reason he shouldn't be in this film though, being Apocalypse's #1 nemesis pretty much.

BruceSkywalker
No reason he shouldn't be in this film though, being Apocalypse's #1 nemesis pretty much.

I agree, to have him in this . followed by the X-Force film would be awesome

Kazenji
What's happened with that X-Force film?.....there was a far bit of news about it and then it died down.

DARTH POWER
Yeah and considering the success of DOFP I was expecting some confirmed spin off news by now, but so far the only things confirmed are Apocalypse and Wolverine 3.

rox
Cable will probably show up in the future part of aoa

Inhuman
Anyone see this gem yet?

http://i.imgur.com/VRHHKcI.jpg

Time Immemorial
Be cool to see Jugg return to fight Apoc.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Inhuman
Anyone see this gem yet?

http://i.imgur.com/VRHHKcI.jpg That supposed to be porn or something?

Edit Nevermind just saw the XXX

Mindset
Originally posted by Inhuman
Anyone see this gem yet?

http://i.imgur.com/VRHHKcI.jpg Goddamn, my dick is hard.

Allie Haze da bess.

BruceSkywalker
Singer returns, but of course i knew that already..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/316109-bryan-singer-confirmed-to-direct-x-men-apocalypse

let the butthurt commence

DARTH POWER

I'll start.

If Cyclops is in it he'll get crapped upon all over again!

Mathew Vaughn would have been SOOOOOOOO Much Better!!!!

Ok, I'm done..

Arachnid1
Cyclops is screwed.

Do Scott some justice for once.

EDIT:"Both Gambit and Nightcrawler have been rumored."

YES! My two favorite xmen may have a comeback! Them two and Cyke are my top 3. Two of them have been raped beyond recognition and two of them have only been in one film. One of them fits both those categories. sad

Bring them all back, do them all well, keep Magneto as the absolute beast he is, make Apoc the most epic movie villain to date, and this will be my favorite X-men movie.

wakkawakkawakka
So if nobody is there to hold him back, won't Singer just proceed to making another Wolverine wank-fest? I mean DoFP wasn't one but I attribute that success to Matt Vaughn more than anything.

Oh..and yeah prepare for the Cyclops raping along with Channing Tatum as Gambit.

Mindset
Phuck Cyclops.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So if nobody is there to hold him back, won't Singer just proceed to making another Wolverine wank-fest? I mean DoFP wasn't one but I attribute that success to Matt Vaughn more than anything.

Oh..and yeah prepare for the Cyclops raping along with Channing Tatum as Gambit.
What involvement did Matt Vaughn have with DoFP again? If he didn't have anything to do with it then I might actually be willing to give Singer the benefit of the doubt for once, but if the opposite is true and there's no one to hold Singer back this time, then yeah. I would worry too.

wakkawakkawakka
What involvement did Matt Vaughn have with DoFP again? If he didn't have anything to do with it then I might actually be willing to give Singer the benefit of the doubt for once, but if the opposite is true and there's no one to hold Singer back this time, then yeah. I would worry too.
Matt directed First Class and showed everyone that a good Xmen movie could be made without focusing on Wolverine. He's also the dude that laid the ground work for DoFP to take place so my comment was in jest of that.

DARTH POWER

I doubt it because in the past they were like "these movies have probably only been successful because we make them all about Wolverine. " But now they know their most successful X-Men movie was with Wolverine having a main role but not being the All and end All. Whilst the best critically acclaimed X-Men movie only had 1 scene with Wolverine. And both these movies with "less" Wolverine have been the highest rated by fans.

So they will have learned their lesson now. And I'm sure they're confident having such huge stars as Fassbender, Lawrence and Macavoy leading the new trilogy.

But yes you're right that Mathew Vaughn laid the ground work for DOFP.

Ridley_Prime
Matt directed First Class and showed everyone that a good Xmen movie could be made without focusing on Wolverine. He's also the dude that laid the ground work for DoFP to take place so my comment was in jest of that.
Oh, okay. I knew he had directed First Class, but couldn't remember what he did regarding DoFP.

Even if it's thinking too far ahead atm, what do you think the chances are of Apocalypse being in a sequel to his debut movie? Killing off Shaw was one thing, but would hate (in the long run) for Poccy off all characters to be a one-off/one-time villain in the live action X-Menverse. I mean the movies could still use more recurring antagonists besides Magneto (Sinister could easily fit the bill for that too though).

DARTH POWER
I doubt they will kill Apoc. I think he would be recurring like Magneto. Simply because they've done Sentinels now, they done Phoenix and they've even done Juggernaut (as badly as he was done).

So they need a great villain now who can come back again and again. But yeah Sinister is bound to be next.

80sBaby
Singer returns, but of course i knew that already..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/316109-bryan-singer-confirmed-to-direct-x-men-apocalypse

Welp, there goes my hope for an actual team movie.

Kazenji
Its going to focus on the First Class crew

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/staypuffed/news/?a=108154

Kazenji
It has begun, The viral promotion

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=108181

kiranji
Hugh jackman is very good actor... i like his action....

Kazenji
Tom Hardy is being sought for Apocalypse

http://www.superherohype.com/news/319259-tom-hardy-sought-for-x-men-apocalypses-en-sabah-nur

Firefly218

http://www.superherohype.com/news/319259-tom-hardy-sought-for-x-men-apocalypses-en-sabah-nur

The guy is being sought for everything

BruceSkywalker

im glad, i can see him as Apoc as well as in the Suicide Squad film too..

way to go Tom

Ridley_Prime

You'll just have to imagine the Apocal-
*gets anticlimatically blown away and killed by the X-Jet*

rox
Have you guys seen the fan art of apocalypse that features dwayne the rock johnson playing him. It looks awesome.

Ridley_Prime
lol, no. Link?

Estacado
http://www.inquisitr.com/1560506/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-apocalypse-x-men-apocalypse-movie/

Firefly218
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/19/heres-who-might-be-playing-jean-grey-cyclops-in-x-men-apocalypse

Quincy
More Cyke yo

Robtard
Hope they go with Chloe Grace Moretz, she's the better actress of the three

Who cares about Cyclops

Quincy
Man I cant wait to see Cyclops get some stuff to do, hopefully it'll have everything that First Class promised.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard

Who cares about Cyclops

best post in here thumb up

Quincy
Having him decimate a sentinel with his optic blast would be raddddddddddddddddddddd.

I would have just loved to see him with the original crew. Angel, Iceman, Beast, Jean. That'd be perfect.

juggerman
He should do the "Get off my lawn!" and then GTFO

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard

Who cares about Cyclops eh, Steinfeld is exceptional.

Both Elle Fanning and Chloe Moretz are pedobear (and Marwash) approved jailbait.

none of these are bad choices.

Though why they're going so young is a mystery to me. Doesn't make sense. Although it would have made perfect sense if they had the brains to take advantage of Wolverine changing time and took the opportunity to recast everyone... but they didn't, so this is lame.

Quincy
Originally posted by marwash22
Although it would have made perfect sense if they had the brains to take advantage of Wolverine changing time and took the opportunity to recast everyone... but they didn't, so this is lame.

RIGHT? They should have just reset the whole continuity/universe.

Ridley_Prime
So... back to Apocalypse.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/05/x-men-apocalypse-how-oscar-isaac-and-bryan-singer-will-bring-apocalypse-to-life

Feel good on the casting choice for him? (Isaac's also in Star Wars episode VII) After seeing all he said there, he seems to show some promise, so am having a bit of confidence he'll do the character justice. smile

BruceSkywalker
So... back to Apocalypse.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/05/x-men-apocalypse-how-oscar-isaac-and-bryan-singer-will-bring-apocalypse-to-life

Feel good on the casting choice for him? (Isaac's also in Star Wars episode VII) After seeing all he said there, he seems to show some promise, so am having a bit of confidence he'll do the character justice. smile

he will be kick ass in this

Robtard
eh, Steinfeld is exceptional.

Both Elle Fanning and Chloe Moretz are pedobear (and Marwash) approved jailbait.

none of these are bad choices.

Though why they're going so young is a mystery to me. Doesn't make sense. Although it would have made perfect sense if they had the brains to take advantage of Wolverine changing time and took the opportunity to recast everyone... but they didn't, so this is lame.

Don't really recall her acting in True Grit tbh, I'd have to rewatch that and I'm not sure I want to any time soon

Yeah, the teenage casting for her makes no sense

DARTH POWER

Though why they're going so young is a mystery to me. Doesn't make sense.

Wolverine went back in time 50 years in DOFP.

So even if Cyclops and Jean Grey are 15 in Apocalypse, that would make them 55 when Wolverine saw them alive again in the future. That's silly enough, but any older than that would just be ridiculous.

steverules_2
They didn't look 55, Jean looked plastic as ever cause Famke Janssen ruined her face trying to stay young

Quincy
They had the chance to really reboot everything and make it canon and half-assed it

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
They didn't look 55, Jean looked plastic as ever cause Famke Janssen ruined her face trying to stay young

That wasn't really Jean in DoFP, it was Logan's dreams

She did look like crap though, another victim to the surgery craze

ares834
Huh, what are you talking about? That was the present not a dream.

DARTH POWER
Yeah him dreaming was in "The Wolverine."

babyboxoffice
huge fan of X-Man series

rox
wish an Egyptian was cast as apocalypse.

Kazenji
New names reported for the roles of Jean Grey, Cyclops & Storm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/326373-new-names-rumored-for-cyclops-jean-grey-and-storm-in-x-men-apocalypse

Arachnid1
New names reported for the roles of Jean Grey, Cyclops & Storm

http://www.superherohype.com/news/326373-new-names-rumored-for-cyclops-jean-grey-and-storm-in-x-men-apocalypse Sansa Stark for Jean Grey? Yes please.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b54d357289a9d3d3e7055ff58fbe94ff/tumblr_neel08mC5Z1ts9leuo1_500.png

marwash22
actually... that's not bad; too young, imo, but not bad.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Sansa Stark for Jean Grey? Yes please.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b54d357289a9d3d3e7055ff58fbe94ff/tumblr_neel08mC5Z1ts9leuo1_500.png

she would work

Kazenji
Oscar Isaac teases one of Apoc's powers

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=113905

marwash22
Alexandra Shipp, Sophie Turner and Tye Sheridan Join X-Men: Apocalypse!

Storm, Jean and Cyclops

ares834
Sansa as Jean Grey?

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljxlsgbqvT1qct3ne.gif

Edit: Truthfully, while she is pretty good in GoT, it seems like a weird choice.

Robtard
Sansa should make a good young Jean thumb up

Seems the film will be set in 1983, or tens years after DoFP

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/23/x-men-apocalypse-casts-young-storm-jean-grey-and-cyclops

We've got our Jean, Cyclops, and Storm. I'm onboard with Jean. Don't know the other two.

Kid Cyke definitely does not look the part. Neither does Storm, actually.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>