Tales from the Borderlands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
From the people who brought you the Walking Dead games and the Wolf Among Us comes their take on Gearbox's popular shooter.

h7veS7WRXEY

dadudemon
I have no idea what that's about. Is it an expansion or something?

Kazenji
From the sounds of things you've never played any of the Telltale's games.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kazenji
From the sounds of things you've never played any of the Telltale's games.

With smashing hits like Law & Order: Legacies and Poker Night at the Inventory , no, I have never played a Telltale episodic release, before.

Bardock42
They've been very well regarded lately. Mainly for their Walking Dead game.

Which is sort of a renaissance for point and click adventures....

KingD19
Look up Telltale's Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

The bad will vanish from your eyes.

dadudemon
I've played the Walking Dead one. Got bored with it rather quickly. I did not like everything but the stories were good.

Kazenji
Originally posted by dadudemon
With smashing hits like Law & Order: Legacies and Poker Night at the Inventory , no, I have never played a Telltale episodic release, before.

If your trying to be sarcastic it failed.....as for the ones you've brought up never played those ones

the one's i've played are their Sam & Max seasons, Tales Of Monkey Island & Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures.

Nemesis X
I like Poker Night at the Inventory no expression

Smasandian
I liked the second one. It was fun.

The Walking Dead game was fantastic.

Kazenji
That Jurassic Park game that they did i heard was a massive disappointment.

KingD19
I played it. It had some good moments and set pieces, but it could have been a lot better.

They really hit their stride with Walking Dead.

Kazenji
I rather liked their Tales of Monkey Island.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kazenji
If your trying to be sarcastic it failed.....as for the ones you've brought up never played those ones

the one's i've played are their Sam & Max seasons, Tales Of Monkey Island & Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures.

laughing laughing

You're good people, Kazenji. Yes, I'm being sarcastic: those clearly weren't hits.

Stealth Moose
This title would only succeed if they nail the humor from Borderlands, which is rather raw and outlandish.

Arachnid1
Has anybody played the first episode? It came out 3 days ago and it's apparently pretty great.

Arachnid1
I just finished this. It was cool! Long as hell

Story was kind of typical Borderlands. Group of people looking for the big score, bunch of random sh*t ensues. The characters were all well realized, and all the prior Borderlands easter eggs were cool. I'll definitely keep up with this.

I will say that this had less gameplay than TWD or Wolf Among us. This one was almost a movie, and you could already say that about previous telltale games so thats saying something. I still enjoyed it though

Nemesis X
The best interactive game of the year Tales from the Borderlands is. Worthy for nomination of GOTY even. Everything leading up to Episode 5 is just...just yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.