The Superior Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
The Superior Thor.

Doc Ock has gained control of Thor along with all of his memories.
He has full control of Mjolnir and can go back and forth between the realms unhindered and unnoticed by Odin, etc to get whatever he needs.

His plans are world domination of Marvel Earth. No one will notice it is not Thor. He has 3 years to take the planet over using whatever combination of subterfuge, technology and brute force he deems necessary. He is obviously going to take out certain key players he deems as threats.

Can he do it?

P.S. Nobody over trans allowed.
P.s.s F*** u zop

zopzop
Franklin or Legion erase him from existence.

/Thread

ShadowFyre
.....Nobody above trans characters allowed.didnt you read the stips?

JakeTheBank
All hope lies in Doom.

ShadowFyre
Well I want people to play it like they would do it. Who would you take out first? Or befriend or whatever?

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
.....Nobody above trans characters allowed.didnt you read the stips?
Like JacketheBank said, there's always Doom. Or failing that Reed (the guy that has Celestial killing tech just laying around his closet). Or failing that any elite level telepath (Ock is no Thor when it comes to will power). I could go on but you get my point.

EDIT
I saw what you did. LOL jerk.

JakeTheBank
Well I want people to play it like they would do it. Who would you take out first? Or befriend or whatever?

If it was me, I would (attempt) to get rid of Doom, Loki, and Richards first.

ShadowFyre
Yeah. And if ock feels like they are a threat. With Thors power he could easily prep to kill them.

pym-ftw
Pym drains his magic and then pulls Ock out of Thor.

ShadowFyre
Ok. Yall are obviously missing the point or not reading the op.

ShadowFyre
And besides the fact that using Thors power Ock could kill reed or pym with a flick of his wrist but ok

eaebiakuya
No matter how smart Thor would be. He dont use the powers because PIS, not because he is dumb.

zopzop
Ok. Yall are obviously missing the point or not reading the op.
Nah brother, we get it.

Better than Ock/Thor have tried taking over the planet and failed. And PymFTW is right, if push came to shove, Pym could deal with OckThor.

SamZED
Ock already made Pym, Reed and Stark look like fools and that was a plain old Otto Octavius. With Thor's powers and 3 years of prep he dominates.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Ock already made Pym, Reed and Stark look like fools and that was a plain old Otto Octavius. With Thor's powers and 3 years of prep he dominates.
We have saying here in America, comrade : Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

That's basically what happened in the example you just gave. On average Doom, Reed, Stark, Pym DESTROY Ock in terms of intelligence and tech.

ShadowFyre
Yall dont think he would at least try to get rid of these guys while they are under the impression that he is a friend?

zopzop
Yall dont think he would at least try to get rid of these guys while they are under the impression that he is a friend?
As soon as one of them went down, the others would be on high alert and then he's phucked.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Otto with Thor's powers and resources would probably take over the Earth and beyond. It'd be a Marvel event when the heroes finally defeat him by gathering a huge force/bringing back the real Thor etc.

SamZED
Originally posted by zopzop
We have saying here in America, comrade : Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

That's basically what happened in the example you just gave. On average Doom, Reed, Stark, Pym DESTROY Ock in terms of intelligence and tech.

It's pretty consistent with Ock these days. Not counting these 3 examples, he already made several attempts to destroy the city/world that the Avengers and the FF failed to stop. The guy is simply moving up in the world. Just you wait till Superior comes to an end, I'm betting he's going to pull some crazy world threatening plan before he's ultimately stopped by Peter.

Also, in Russia it's been like 20 years since anyone used the word "comrade", seriously.

ShadowFyre
Your not thinking very sneakily zop. Look how far otto has gotten in spiders body. He has the ability to make friends and use subterfuge etc. Its not like he has to one on one fight his way to the top.

Like say for example I come to Reed and Pym stating there is some crazy irregularity in wherethephuckever space. And only the top minds can figure it out. So oym, reed, tony, beast, etc. Go with me to space. We get far enough away and I godblast the ship. They die instantly. I come back with tales of a glorious battle with spacemonsters. Who is gonna say Thor lied? Nobody. He is one of the greatest heroes ever. It comes with the territory. Dangerous business

zopzop
It's pretty consistent with Ock these days. Not counting these 3 examples, he already made several attempts to destroy the city/world that the Avengers and the FF failed to stop. The guy is simply moving up in the world. Just you wait till Superior comes to an end, I'm betting he's going to pull some crazy world threatening plan before he's ultimately stopped by Peter.

Also, in Russia it's been like 20 years since anyone used the word "comrade", seriously.
Get back to me when Ock busts out the Celestial killing gun or Galactus power draining vest.

Also I was going to use tovarich but didn't know how to spell it right, still don't.

SamZED
Get back to me when Ock busts out the Celestial killing gun or Galactus power draining vest.

Also I was going to use tovarich but didn't know how to spell it right, still don't. Galactus and Celestials job when plot requires. And Ock just never had to deal with them, doesnt mean he cant. Took him exactly 5 minutes to build the "FU, Hyperion" gun. Thanks to his prep the Sinister Six humiliated the Avengers. Im not comparing them to Galactus ofcourse but random inventions dont mean much these days. Some fat nerd at Horizon labs built functioning time machine and he's not even among the smartest workers there. It comes down to vs showings and Ock's been doing fine so far. Now that I think of it there was this old book where Reed sought help from Octavius because he couldnt figure something out for himself. Consistency FTW.stick out tongue

Tovarish sounds about right.

Sin I AM
Prep is overrated. Noone under elite skyfather is taking over earth

Mshinu
Otto is made of fail, he is not winning this.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
Otto is made of fail, he is not winning this.
From this moment on every argument you make is invalid.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/17188583_IronMan_btch.jpg

Sin I AM

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/17188583_IronMan_btch.jpg

Context?

Epicurus
Franklin or Legion erase him from existence.

/Thread
laughing out loud

Epicurus
Anyways, he's proven to be quite the nuisance for the Avengers as just Spider-Man alone. Putting him in Thor's body, and giving him access to potential Asgardian resources(apart from Mjolnir itself) on top of that? I for one see him taking this in a comic book.

In a forum though, he'll probably lose.

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Context? The context is that he made Tony his b****.
In a battle of minds that is. No literal tentacle rape afaik.

Sin I AM
POriginally posted by SamZED
The context is that he made Tony his b****.
In a battle of minds that is. No literal tentacle rape afaik.

Thats not what I got out of the arc. Besides Tony isnt the only hero Otto has embarrassed. Hulk specifically comes to mind. Imo tony was like phuck it..the poor loser will die tomorrow so do what needed. Otto still remains a Spider-Man level villain at the end of the day

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
P

Thats not what I got out of the arc. Besides Tony isnt the only hero Otto has embarrassed. Hulk specifically comes to mind. Imo tony was like phuck it..the poor loser will die tomorrow so do what needed. Otto still remains a Spider-Man level villain at the end of the day What part of that story felt like Tony is throwing Otto a bone? He was dead serious in that scan. Ock built a device and fooled Tony's armor and Tony himself, convinced him it's a bomb that's about to kill million people. Tony tried to figure out how it works but failed, instead he had to beg Otto to stop it. That's when Ock revealed that his "bomb" is basically a glorified toaster, then left.
He is a Spider-man villain, thing is Spider-man villains are moving up in the world. Tony is not the only big brain Ock humiliated. He played Reed, Pym, MODOK. Then there is the number of times he nearly destroyed the city and the world in the past few years with both FF and Avengers failing to stop him. And now the things he does as Spider-man. Effortlessly hacking shield helicarrier while mocking Tony's defense systems etc etc
We're used to think of him as "just a Spidey villain" but not long before his death he was considered to be a planetary-level threat by pretty much everyone, they outright stated that. And Im sure he's gonna pull something similar by the end of "Superior".

maxivitopowe
He has strong mind control tech

ShadowFyre
Ok. Lets start off smaller. Under these stips, how would you just get rid of the Avengers?

maxivitopowe
The same way he did before

8swords
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
All hope lies in Doom.

this is the most probable thing that i can see happening. doom shows up out of nowhere to inform the heroes of ThOck, then provides a solution in exchange, yadda yadda

pym-ftw
Wouldn't Ock switching bodies make Thor unworthy of Mjoinir?

Mshinu

Meh, they try to push Otto the punching bag as a serious threat now and then but in the end he is always a joke. As the 50th smartest guy or so in marvel he can still make life hard for bugboy parker on a good day I guess.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wouldn't Ock switching bodies make Thor unworthy of Mjoinir?

Not in this thread it wont.

Branlor Swift
P.s.s F*** u zop Good point

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Good point

Thank you. I felt like that needed to be said. Anyway, I thought maybe something like this could be interesting. Maybe Ock is not the smartest but I believe with a powerset like Thors, and people thinking he is a friend that he would be more than crafty enough to do some major damage.

xvmvhmqing
The Superior Thor. http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by xvmvhmqing
The Superior Thor. http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

Yes. That is the name of this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.