winter solider vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
Round 1 H2H
Round 2 standered gear who wins

Danny Wayne
Batman in both

ShadowFyre
Winter soldier in both.

Soldier> bat
Everything else> 127 martial arts

Danny Wayne
Shadow you are once again wrong

ShadowFyre
Where was I wrong the first time? Im just trollin right now. Batman undoubtedly wins the first. No idea on the second. Winter soldier is a step down from cap except he uses guns. So maybe 50/50.

Danny Wayne
Nope batman has a device that jams guns so their useless

ShadowFyre
How does it jam guns? They are of a mechanical nature. You cant jam a gun unless you physically place something inside of it. And I dont see how he is going to do that unlees WS is just standing there letting him.

Dont get me wrong Bruce has been doing this a lot longer than the other guy and should take the majority. But he is not going up against some random henchmen thats gonna let him waltz up and place a marble down the barrel of his gun. (That doesent work anyway)

abhilegend
Batman beats the shit out of Bucky.

RockofAges
60/40 in first in Bucky's favour.
50/50 in second.

In his short time around Bucky has far too many high end showings for a super-soldier type character for me to believe he can't handle batman. I mean, the dude fought Dr doom (it didn't go well, but he did it barehanded). He also defeated Batroc the Leaper, who has given Captain America a shit ton of trouble on more than one occasion. And he did it while fighting some other goons , the man with no face, AND an AC130 attack helicopter.

He also defeated Crossbones, Sin, and the Serpent Squad at once.

Nah, Bucky definitely takes this.

JakeTheBank
First round is pretty close due to that bionic arm. Batman edges it out.

Second round, Batman wins a bit more comfortably. No means an easy win for him, though.

Bucky, as both Captain America and Winter Soldier, has plenty of great feats as someone around the upper echelon of peak human/street level tier. But he is facing Batman, who even when you take out his PIS feats, is a feat monster.

Danny Wayne
It jams guns instantly without having to touch it. It's a special that tracked 2 seconds to jam it.

ShadowFyre
Makes no sense whatsoever. Is it a magnet or something, because unless thats what it is I refuse to believe this would work. Besides Bucky has superhero guns that cant be jammed.

Mshinu
Bats in both, but not easily.

Oh and anti-gun batspray takes care of Bucky`s shooters.

ShadowFyre
That must be a version of Darkseieds anti-life equation to WD-40

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
First round is pretty close due to that bionic arm. Batman edges it out.

Second round, Batman wins a bit more comfortably. No means an easy win for him, though.

Bucky, as both Captain America and Winter Soldier, has plenty of great feats as someone around the upper echelon of peak human/street level tier. But he is facing Batman, who even when you take out his PIS feats, is a feat monster.

This.

Wonder Man
Bucky wth programing.

DarkSaint85
OK, WTH is this programming you've been typing about everywhere??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.