I read the Koran and the Bible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
They Speak the exact same message and Mohhamad is a prophet just as Elijah and Elisha were and Are.

Why this religious war!!?? Its the same message.

Peace and above all else Love for God!

Lord Lucien
That's mighty rich coming from the lunatic who just said a few hours ago:

Originally posted by Supra
I am a killer and a warrior of God and I will kill more in his name just as Jacob, King David and Samson in the name of Justice. David and Samson Killed Tens of Thousands in Gods name. We have done the same.

You cannot judge me I am Justice Itself.

Supra
I guess you never read the bible God kills his own people in droves just as we will all be killed unless you believe in his son. You are being reported now as a troll and I will see to it you are restricted..

Lord Lucien
Again: good luck.

Supra
I been here longer then you yet you have more posts then me..am Do you want my pity for you wasting your life here or my respect for having "20,000 posts" of nonsense...

Lord Lucien
And whence cometh this pissing contest?

Supra
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And whence cometh this pissing contest?

you trolling me with you 20k posts like a give two rats how many you got go join quan you guys will get along great

bluewaterrider
They Speak the exact same message ...

With all due respect, they don't speak the exact same message.

Does Allah have a son that must be believed in to obtain salvation?

Supra
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
With all due respect, they don't speak the exact same message.

Does Allah have a son that must be believed in to obtain salvation?

Alah means One God..Alone

Yahweh Means God Almighty

Its the same friggen God man

GOD ALMIGHTY MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND CREATOR OF LIGHT

Shakyamunison
They Speak the exact same message and Mohhamad is a prophet just as Elijah and Elisha were and Are.

Power. The war has nothing to do with religion. The war is about power, and religion is a pawn. That is why the about point is drowned out.

JesusIsAlive

Christianity and Islam are not the same.

Christianity and Catholicism are not the same.

Christianity and Jehovah's Witnesses are not the same.

Christianity and Mormonism is not the same

The Lord Jesus never instructed His disciples to kill innocent people.

The gospel of the Kingdom is a message of repentance and grace--not jihad against infidels.

The Bible teaches love and forgiveness not revenge.

The Lord Jesus is only interested in saving lives not destroying them through acts of terror.

Dying as a martyr for your faith and killing i.e. taking someone else's life for your faith are entirely different.

The disciples of the Lord Jesus never killed for their faith, they were killed for their faith.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

They're fundamentally different, agreed.

Disagreed. Catholicism is strictly speaking a Christian religion. You need to redefine what you consider Christianity here.

Do Jehovah's Witnesses not believe in Christ? Since when?

See above. Make sure your use of 'Christianity' is clear to others, since it sounds like you're claiming your own Christian group is the only true one.

Just infect pigs with the souls of demons and allow them to commit suicide. Oh, and his father in the OT killed thousands directly and through his agents, and he did not overwrite or invalidate the old covenant, his words. That's why the OT is part of the mainstream bibles these days.

Sometimes.

I am not going to nitpick your post any more. We've danced this dance before. Your knowledge and interpretation of the Bible is very selective.

Supra
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

Christianity and Catholicism are not the same.

Christianity and Jehovah's Witnesses are not the same.

Christianity and Mormonism is not the same

The Lord Jesus never instructed His disciples to kill innocent people.

The gospel of the Kingdom is a message of repentance and grace--not jihad against infidels.

The Bible teaches love and forgiveness not revenge.

The Lord Jesus is only interested in saving lives not destroying them through acts of terror.

Dying as a martyr for your faith and killing i.e. taking someone else's life for your faith are entirely different.

The disciples of the Lord Jesus never killed for their faith, they were killed for their faith.

There is no Religion But Christ, Christ is the Church..the church is not Christ..religion is a sin..Christ came to abolish religion and false gods..Yet we live in a world of religion who taxes and steals from Gods people in the name of God..They will pay for what they do and there will be a recogning brother I promise you there will be and there will be blood.

God is God and God goes by many names I call him Yahweh some others call him Allah. i don't bound my God by one name as he likes to be called many

I am that I am
The Alpha and Omega
The beginning and the End
Jehova
Yahweh
Jesus Christ
The Prince of Peach
God Almighty
The One God
God

Paul killed many people and became one of the greatest disciples of all time..He was A Killer...

Stealth Moose
http://omidsafi.religionnews.com/files/2013/02/Masters-in-Philosophy-online-Yoda-quotes-from-star-wars-529x650.jpg

Also, Paul's certainly one of the first large figures to adopt and spread Christianity in the movement's infant years, but he's hardly the greatest discipline of all time. Unless you're saying he became it after he ceased killing, or because of his killing.

Supra
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
http://omidsafi.religionnews.com/files/2013/02/Masters-in-Philosophy-online-Yoda-quotes-from-star-wars-529x650.jpg

Also, Paul's certainly one of the first large figures to adopt and spread Christianity in the movement's infant years, but he's hardly the greatest discipline of all time. Unless you're saying he became it after he ceased killing, or because of his killing.

He was fear and respected after the killing because of the killing for his reform..from death to life in Christ.

Shakyamunison
He was fear and respected after the killing because of the killing for his reform..from death to life in Christ.
I thought he was blinded as punishment for killing.

overlold
religion is a sin? there are lots of people who are really unstable, and believe me, they would be worse off if they were atheists and only care about material desired.
religions do not say you should sin. only if it's your duty to protect your fellow countrymen should you kill for example.
There is no Religion But Christ, Christ is the Church..the church is not Christ..religion is a sin..Christ came to abolish religion and false gods..Yet we live in a world of religion who taxes and steals from Gods people in the name of God..They will pay for what they do and there will be a recogning brother I promise you there will be and there will be blood.

God is God and God goes by many names I call him Yahweh some others call him Allah. i don't bound my God by one name as he likes to be called many

I am that I am
The Alpha and Omega
The beginning and the End
Jehova
Yahweh
Jesus Christ
The Prince of Peach
God Almighty
The One God
God

Paul killed many people and became one of the greatest disciples of all time..He was A Killer...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by overlold
religion is a sin? there are lots of people who are really unstable, and believe me, they would be worse off if they were atheists and only care about material desired.
religions do not say you should sin. only if it's your duty to protect your fellow countrymen should you kill for example.

The only problem I see with your post is that not all atheists only care about materialism.

Supra
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I thought he was blinded as punishment for killing.

Then he was unblinded and healed read the bible and actually know what your talking about before you speak empty words

Shakyamunison
Then he was unblinded and healed read the bible and actually know what your talking about before you speak empty words

I read the bible from cover to cover 30 years ago. I know enough to realized that the teachings of Jesus are not the teachings of Paul. Paul was a Mytherist.

Supra
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I read the bible from cover to cover 30 years ago. I know enough to realized that the teachings of Jesus are not the teachings of Paul. Paul was a Mytherist. [/QU

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Stealth Moose

Exodus 20:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 Thou shalt not kill.

Have you read the Bible?

Supra
Exodus 20:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 Thou shalt not kill.

Have you read the Bible?

When was the bible written and compiled and published..this guy was a wild maniac on the mission to kill Christian..i doubt he gave two shits about what somebody in the dead sea scrolls..he just wanted the blood of Christians on his hands..which he had

Shakyamunison
When was the bible written and compiled and published..this guy was a wild maniac on the mission to kill Christian..i doubt he gave two shits about what somebody in the dead sea scrolls..he just wanted the blood of Christians on his hands..which he had

Are you talking about Paul?

I only think I understand what you are talking about.

Stealth Moose

That's actually one of the Ten Commandments, which appears in both Exodus and Deuteronomy. What are you smoking?

Shakyamunison
That's actually one of the Ten Commandments, which appears in both Exodus and Deuteronomy. What are you smoking?

He needs to pass it around so we can all feel the spirit of God.

Stealth Moose
Is that spirit one of intolerance, flagellation, or the searing of the torch?

Supra

Paul didn't believe in God as he was killing Gods people why would he listen to the 10 commandments? He was a homicidal manic with blood of christian on his hands in a plenty

Shakyamunison
Is that spirit one of intolerance, flagellation, or the searing of the torch?

Yes, it would require a torch (lighter) unless you have brownies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.