Wierd 80's-90's film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRouge
I know I've talked about this once before, but its truly killing me.

All I can remember were people heading to a castle because they won some kind of radio sweepstakes, in it there were two teens (working on a grill at a restaurant). An actress or model, and a fat white guy who eats like a pig, well all I can remember was this chick was commenting on how he was eating, he stops eating and turns to look at her, which his face turns into a pig, and teenager is being stalked by a guy (a warlock I guess). Anyways she made some kind of deal or something with him and at the end of the movie everything had reverted back, the closest thing that I could find of this was the original Night of the Demon. Anyways I tried looking up Blockbusters site, but to no avil.

JediRouge
N/m guys got the answer from someone on Youtube of all places... It took them nearly a month to respond back, but I am grateful. Know I have 1/4 to search for.

COG Veteran
What was the movie?

JediRouge
lol.. sorry about that, the movie is called SpellCaster.

MummyRuby
Yes Spellcaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.