Thanos vs..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Yes Q,

Who can Thanos actually lose to?? Every friggen thread is on him winning and why he cannot be stopped

I was thinking these three might be able to stop him?

Lobo, Post Death Doomsday, WW Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Thanus gets raped.

Supra
YES!!!! Finally!!! close the thread now please!!

Silent Master
Squirrel Girl has defeated Thanos.

Supra
HAHAH!! Yes!!

StiltmanFTW
Before butthurt Starlin retconned it, Thanus was getting owned left and right... by Ka-Zar, by She-Hulk, etc...

Mshinu
Groot > Thanus
Lord Barton`s Arrows >>> Thanus

Supra
I feel like a dumb ass I got a comic with his name spelled "Thanos" and thats how i always spelled it

Comic "Thanos Rising"
Marvel Edition Ar 005

Insane Titan
KMC reaches a new low with its influx of butthurt retards

pym-ftw
Wasn't this exact thread closed earlier?

ShadowFyre
Yeah, but that said everyone. Thanos can lose to a lot of people. He is just quite powerful and secure in his high transish position. Most skyfathers can do it. Odin did it without a whole lot of trouble.

I honestly dont see the likes of Lobo or Hulk doing it though. Thanos cant be killed but from what I understand it he can kill those who cant be killed.

Supra
Originally posted by Insane Titan

cause you been here at KMC so so long fan boy, take a seat and sit down thanus, good sir.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Supra
cause you been here at KMC so so long fan boy, take a seat and sit down thanus, good sir. yeah I've been here about 6 years or so with my old account you fagboy.

Thanos loses to loads of people you moron, enjoy your short stay

Supra
yeah I've been here about 6 years or so with my old account you fagboy.

Thanos loses to loads of people you moron, enjoy your short stay

Join date October 2004.and your old account i pay no mind or respect too..ill enjoy my long stay and thanks teen titan I will out last you by infinity and beyond

With that mouth on you enjoy your short stay..Godpeed..tt.....Godspeed

Insane Titan
Join date October 2004.and your old account i pay no mind or respect too..ill enjoy my long stay and thanks teen titan I will out last you by infinity and beyond

With that mouth on you enjoy your short stay..Godpeed..tt.....Godspeed you think people pay mind to you after you've just showed you're a idiot troll , lol

Digi

You haven't been around long, have you? 6 years? Ok, so a while. Still, there's been far worse moments for this stuff.

Danny Wayne
Hawk eye, Lobo, anybody high trans and above, darksied, squirrel girl could all beat thanos

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Digi
You haven't been around long, have you? 6 years? Ok, so a while. Still, there's been far worse moments for this stuff. yeah I pmd Bada about my old account Nihilist and asked if Raz could somehow access it as I lost password and everything etc

Enzeru
Thanos loses to loads of people

There is no point in making a statement like that (as a Thanos fan), but the only people being Skyfathers and above.

When it comes to Thanos' opponents you're one of the people, who instantly start making fun of opponents on his level: trans level characters.

As Digi has stated it in a previous thread: trans level = above Silver Surfer and beneath Odin and that applies for many characters, who Thanos encounters in these threads, but you continue to treat characters like these as if they wouldn't be a match for Thanos at all, which is stupid.

Who can beat Thanos due to being on the same level, slightly below but with advantage or even above?

Sentry = Advantage in speed (a massive one as well), raw power and regeneration...
Photon = Advantage in raw power and versatility...
Doctor Strange = Due to him being a plot device on two legs, when not jobbing...
Molecule Man = No matter which version, every single one is more powerful in terms of raw power...

And the list continues for the Marvel side of course.
That doesn't mean that they all would stomp Thanos - no, but they give him a fight for sure, maybe lose, maybe win.

But then having to read a "Thanos easily wins" by people like you and Quanchi in such threads really immediately turns it into an annoying shitfest.

Danny Wayne
Hawk eye and squirrel girl have also beaten thanos

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
There is no point in making a statement like that (as a Thanos fan), but the only people being Skyfathers and above.

When it comes to Thanos' opponents you're one of the people, who instantly start making fun of opponents on his level: trans level characters.

As Digi has stated it in a previous thread: trans level = above Silver Surfer and beneath Odin and that applies for many characters, who Thanos encounters in these threads, but you continue to treat characters like these as if they wouldn't be a match for Thanos at all, which is stupid.

Who can beat Thanos due to being on the same level, slightly below but with advantage or even above?

Sentry = Advantage in speed (a massive one as well), raw power and regeneration...
Photon = Advantage in raw power and versatility...
Doctor Strange = Due to him being a plot device on two legs, when not jobbing...
Molecule Man = No matter which version, every single one is more powerful in terms of raw power...

And the list continues for the Marvel side of course.
That doesn't mean that they all would stomp Thanos - no, but they give him a fight for sure, maybe lose, maybe win.

But then having to read a "Thanos easily wins" by people like you and Quanchi in such threads really immediately turns it into an annoying shitfest. just a huge pile of nonsense really, go cry somewhere else and try giving better examples,

Lmao at you calling me a bias fanboy when you say Sentry can beat several skyfathers at once

Enzeru
just a huge pile of nonsense really, go cry somewhere else and try giving better examples,
Lmao at you calling me a bias fanboy when you say Sentry can beat several skyfathers at once

You're now the first (and most likely the last) person on my ignore list. You're simply beyond helpless.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
You're now the first (and most likely the last) person on my ignore list. You're simply beyond helpless. run along champ, and while you're at it show me where I have ever stated Thanos beats skyfathers if any.. Il wait

Epicurus

With that mouth on you enjoy your short stay..Godpeed..tt.....Godspeed
IIRC, he lost the password of his old account. He was previously known as Nihilist on these forums. You also need to tone down the butthurt. No Thanos-fan with the exception of quan is retarded enough to say that he can beat anyone in a forum fight.

On a sidenote, I don't see this thread being open for long.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Epicurus
IIRC, he lost the password of his old account. He was previously known as Nihilist on these forums. You also need to tone down the butthurt. No Thanos-fan with the exception of quan is retarded enough to say that he can beat anyone in a forum fight.

On a sidenote, I don't see this thread being open for long. well said

Badabing
Yes Q,

Who can Thanos actually lose to?? Every friggen thread is on him winning and why he cannot be stopped

I was thinking these three might be able to stop him?

Lobo, Post Death Doomsday, WW Hulk? This is the 3rd thread I've had to close from butthurt posters trying to retaliate against ridiculous fanboys.

Maybe a mass temp banning of butthurt posters and ridiculous fanboys will stop the idiocy? mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.