Justice League (current) vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Justice League:

- Aquaman
- Batman
- Cyborg
- Flash
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
- Superman
- Wonder Woman.

Versus

The Avengers:

- Captain America
- Ms. Marvel
- Namor
- Nova
- Quicksilver
- Sentry (NO Void)
- Vision (Young Avengers version).

Rules/Notes:

- CIS is on.

Who wins and why?

abhilegend
Which avengers team is that? There was no team of avengers with that line up.

JakeTheBank
Generally, a "Big 7" centric JL team is going to be able to handle the average Avengers line up. Though, the Avengers NOW team is pretty ridiculously stacked.

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by abhilegend
Which avengers team is that? There was no team of avengers with that line up.

All of said characters have at some point (however brief the time period) been an Avenger even if some of these guys have never been on the team together.

And I hate to be that guy, but thanks for responding without actually responding to the thread, by the way. That's not annoying at all... Jake too.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

JakeTheBank
All that said, Justice League, on paper, has more to work with, imo. But as a lot of threads involving him, it kinda hinges on Sentry and what kind of a day he's having.

Mini Bennett
I heard Bob's having a great day, actually.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, he's currently looking pretty good under the influence of the Death Seed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
All of said characters have at some point (however brief the time period) been an Avenger even if some of these guys have never been on the team together.

And I hate to be that guy, but thanks for responding without actually responding to the thread, by the way. That's not annoying at all... Jake too.
Stop whining.

Mini Bennett
Hah, it was meant as a fairly tongue in cheek comment, abh.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Hah, it was meant as a fairly tongue in cheek comment, abh.
Mine was too.

uhuh

pym-ftw
Jl win. That is a weird avengers team.

ShadowFyre
In before Sentry Solos! But yeah, without him on this team the JL stomp. And hard.After him, Namor is the most physically formidable on the team, and he would get beaten by Superman very quickly. Sentry has the "potential" from his high end showing to take this team but could not on AVERAGE.

Bouboumaster
JLA would mop the floor with that line-up of the Avengers.

ShadowFyre
My bad, missed Ms. Marvel. Binary can hold her own against anyone on here but still falls to Supes, WW. The new Nova is just a kid. He cant hang.

Enzeru
Is this current Death Seed Sentry ?_? If so, he solos. It's Sentry at his best with a power upgrade.

Everyone besides Superman and Flash immediately turns into a non-factor. We all know it. New DC Superman would lose to Thor and therefore also easily to the Sentry and Flash has his speed, which would be the only factor in the game (potential BFR).

ShadowFyre
Am I the only one that doesent think Flash is this all powerful being? Especially against opponents that can fly? And deliver omni directional blasts?

Enzeru
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Am I the only one that doesent think Flash is this all powerful being? Especially against opponents that can fly? And deliver omni directional blasts?

New 52 Flash isn't that insane yet, but Flash in general pre New 52 was just overpowered as ****.

There was a feat of him moving 13 trillion times faster than the speed of light and that was not even the most insane feat. There was one feat including all the radios on the planet, where the math made it look like he was MUCH, MUCH faster than these 13 trillion times.

It's virtually impossible to beat the Flash and therefore he would even make a Flash VS Galactus thread go on for 500 pages, because it's either he hits you with 20 bazillion infinite mass punches in one second, or he traps you in the speed force, or steals all of your kinetic energy, which turns you into a living statue, where it takes you 100 years to blink once ooooor ... it's a stalemate, because he is so fast that you can't touch him.

PS: Flash doesn't have problems against people, who can fly, because he can run in air as well thanks to the speed force and he can easily outrun omnidirectional blast, because oh well just because.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3238506-tumblr_mqq7n1dnof1ryh9byo1_1280.jpg

ShadowFyre
So if Thor or Sentry or (insert character here). Destroyed the freaking planet with a hit, what would he do? Run in space? This is one of the reasons I do not like DC. But Marvel is getting there, just have Hulk punch time again.

ShadowFyre
And is that an actual picture of flash? Thats fu***** horrible! Who drew that? Coco the gorilla?

Enzeru
If someone destroyed the planet, the Flash is on, he would run around and revert the time. Then before his opponent had the chance to get that far, he would eat trillion trillion infinite mass punch sandwiches in one femtosecond, while being unable to move due to having not kinetic energy left with all that while lacking half of the body, since it's sealed in the speed force.

At the same time bazillion crapillion of rocks would come flying at the opponent, all loaded with kinetic energy just to explode on contact oh and they would be intangible of course so that you couldn't prevent that from happening. Not like there would be any need for it, since you still wouldn't be able to move.

IT'S SPEED FORCE, *****!

I would actually like to see a Thanos VS Pre New 52 Flash thread and if the Thanos fanboys on this board would actually argue for Thanos.

And of course that's not an official Flash drawing. It's a troll by a genius, who came up with that nonsense and made the Flash look like a 'turd to fit DC's style of writing more.

pym-ftw
We have these thing called average portrayals, what your talking about is some what if version not supported by on panel evidence.

It doesn't help your a Sentry fan.

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos

Golgo13
JLA.

Mini Bennett
Why are people talking about pre 52 Flash and Superman? People can't read smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.