The Shocker: Legit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://forgotten.faithweb.com/MaxLandis/legit00.htm

Have any of you ever read that before? If you're a fan of the Shocker (or hell, Spiderman in general), you owe it to yourself to give that a read. I started reading hours ago and haven't been able to give it a break.

Its a fanfic written by Max Landis (the guy who wrote Chronicle). Basically Herman decideds that it's time for a change and tries to be a super hero (go legit). This gets him involved in some affairs with villains that are waaaaaay above his level and gets him in some brutal and sticky situations. He runs into people like Bullseye, Venom, Spidey, Punisher (which is a bad person for someone like the Shocker to run into), (etc...), It has a pretty good story to it too. You guys should give it a look.

Kazenji
Marvel should hire him to write for some of their movies.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
Marvel should hire him to write for some of their movies. Yep. I would even take an ongoing comic. He obviously knows a bunch about comics as shown by the details he puts in that fic. I'd like to see more from this guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.