Hyperions Vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
King Hyperion

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/4/47/King_hyperion_.jpg

Hyperion 1

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130207172946/marveldatabase/images/c/c2/Marcus_Milton_%28Earth-13034%29_from_Avengers_Vol_5_3_001.jpg

Hyperion 2

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69951/1466356-77620_98435_hyperion_super.jpg

Hyperion 3

http://www.nekosphere.net/fpinups/HYPERION.jpg

Vs

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/character_bio_576_justiceleague.jpg

Enzeru
I think that Squadron Supreme Hyperion (the last picture) is the weakest Hyperion and that he already is around new 52 Superman's level - judging by the most standard showings the characters had.

If we go with the Earth benchpressing feat Superman has the obvious advantage, but that's where the current 616 Hyperion comes into place, who was holding two universes apart for a moment, which then overshadows Superman's feat.

King Hyperion was giving Blue Marvel a fight, who has enough strength to split the Moon in half. Damage ouput none of the new 52 Justice League has yet.

Going with the Hyperions on this one. The Justice League having 3-4 non-factors doesn't help either.

abhilegend
Superman was stated by both Red Hood and Batman to destroy moon in one punch.

Enzeru
At his best, while sundipped I could clearly see that happening, but not at his average.
Squadron Supreme Hyperion at hist best, yet still typical appearance destroyed a chunk of the entire Earth.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Enzeru
At his best, while sundipped I could clearly see that happening, but not at his average.
Squadron Supreme Hyperion at hist best, yet still typical appearance destroyed a chunk of the entire Earth.
You are in no position to judge anything. Batman said he can turn moon into dust with a punch and Red Hood said that he could dropkick moon and destroy it. But obviously those don't count and neither does superman's bench press, does it?

Also laughing out loud @ sundipped and at his best. This isn't that schmuck sentry we are talking about.

-Pr-
Abhi, cut it out. Character statements are barely usable AT BEST.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Abhi, cut it out. Character statements are barely usable AT BEST.
But Watcher saying Blue Marvel could split moon in half is usable by a character who BM actually beat?

Also its not like Superman doesn't have a better strength feat, but Karate!!!!!1

Brockalizer
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman was stated by both Red Hood and Batman to destroy moon in one punch. If that is true, simply based on statements rather than feats then Sentry really does have to power of 1 million exploding suns.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If that is true, simply based on statements rather than feats then Sentry really does have to power of 1 million exploding suns.
And when he fully let that energy out, it nearly destroyed some buildings!!!!

*GASP*

Superman actually bench pressed earth for 5 days under the same writer. He's a planetary being at the least whether it chafes somebody's ass or not. Deal with it.

Enzeru
You are in no position to judge anything. Batman said he can turn moon into dust with a punch and Red Hood said that he could dropkick moon and destroy it. But obviously those don't count and neither does superman's bench press, does it?

Dem double standards, man ...

So now, where Batman and Red Hood have said something we should accept it as the ultimate truth? Batman, the same guy, who said that Superman is a god... Superman, whose most special powers are Heat Vision and Ice Breath is supposed to be a god :-| Yes.

You know what else has been stated?
That Sentry stalemated Glactus, but do you see me saying that him stalemating Galactus puts him on Galactus level?

You're just one of those insane Superman fanboys. And pay attention at the word "fanboy"... there is a different between a fan and a fanboy. I'm a fan, you're a ridiculous fanboy.

Also laughing out loud @ sundipped and at his best. This isn't that schmuck sentry we are talking about.

So what you're saying is that the regular, not sundipped new 52 Superman is capable of destroying the Moon with a punch? Is that really what you're saying?

Oh the bias, man, the freakin' bias!

Here are Superman's best damage output feats so far:

1. Superman hits H'El with a blow that could topple mountains... He is not holding back at that point:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3268378-1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3268379-2.jpg

Narration: "He delivers blows that could topple mountains "
Character statement: "He's not holding back."

2. Superman talks about his own physical challenges which include being able to destroy mountains with his fists:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3268414-3.jpg

Superman's statement: "I can lift entire city blocks and level mountains with my bare fists.

3. Superman meets clear trouble and he wants the end the battle fast, so he strikes as long as he has the chance ... with a strike that could topple a small mountain:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2757692-superman_zone_013.jpg

Superman's statement: "I'm sorry, but that's gotta stop -- fast."
Narration: "He takes no chances... ... It's a blow that could topple a small mountain."

4. While enraged he punches the ground and destroys the ground in the nearby area (not even mountain level destruction at that point):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/3182403-justice+league+of+america+%282013-%29+006-007.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/3182404-justice+league+of+america+%282013-%29+006-008+-+copia.jpg

The last one doesn't have that much narration to it unfortunately, but we can clearly see the level of destruction, which is lackluster.
I mean, it's still a great level of destruction, but it's not even near the level you're trying to sell Superman as.

I feel sorry for Superman for having ridiculous fans like you. Every character has black sheepy fans and you're the one for Superman. You go around and tell lies about that character. Shame on you, man :-7

And before you try to even consider trying to do me any harm regarding the Sentry: I'm still he one, who created a thread with all of Sentry's low showings, straight out give every skyfather level character the instant victory over the Sentry and told everyone, who overall the characters are, who could beat the Sentry in a fight even without having crazy Skyfather levels.

What are you doing? You're lying about Superman and trying to make him look better than he is.

Face it. The most powerful member of the Justice League can't inflict more damage than destroying mountains, even when going fully it. To do more damage, he has to be sundipped (as his recent fight shows it, where he got a sundip and stated that he could bring down mountains with a finger).

PS: The Hyperions stomp.

PPS: Raj.

Branlor Swift
Well, that didn't take long to include Sentry in the thread.

Enzeru
And when he fully let that energy out, it nearly destroyed some buildings!!!

When he fully let his energy out, Sentry was in a weak mental state, which depowers him greatly. If you would take few seconds to think about it, you would come to realize that Sentry fighting with bigger mental issues than usual is like Superman fighting with a piece of kryptonite in his butt.

And that energy didn't have a wide scope of destruction, but it was still powerful, since the fire was burning for three days after the fight and it was causing massive damage on the Hulk.

It's like with Vegeta in Dragonball Z, where he was in his Majin state and tried killing Majin Boo by blowing himself up. The destruction didn't destroy the planet, because it was more concentrated, but it was still causing the needed damage on Majin Boo, who should have planetary level durability and Vegeta should have planetary level damage output at least in that form.

On top of that Sentry - when being plagued by less mental issues destroyed a moon during his fight with the Collective and later on he destroyed planets during his fight with Photon and during that fight no mental weakness was mentioned.

You're so biased and clueless, Raj.

Superman actually bench pressed earth for 5 days under the same writer. He's a planetary being at the least whether it chafes somebody's ass or not. Deal with it.

Superman was half-naked, sitting in a machine and pushing it up (not your typical movement for a benchpress) and some guy or chick or whatever with a board in his / her hands told us that Superman has been benchpressing the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight ...

... is not now more worth than the narration telling us that the energy Sentry and Photon were spitting out, is enough to destroy entire planets and Captain America actually confirming that and Sentry stating that he wouldn't want to risk the sake of the Earth in a grudge match with Photon, which was basically also confirming the level of destruction?

Why is it more worth it? Because there is no real Superdudebro in the Marvel universe and therefore it doesn't have your approval?

Cogito
2. Superman talks about his own physical challenges which include being able to destroy mountains with his fists:

Superman's statement: "I can lift entire city blocks and level mountains with my bare fists.

And I can lift a book and punch through paper with my bare fists, and just as that doesn't mean that's the extent of my strength, what Supes said is not a definitive limit of his.

3. Superman meets clear trouble and he wants the end the battle fast, so he strikes as long as he has the chance ... with a strike that could topple a small mountain:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2757692-superman_zone_013.jpg

Narration: "He takes no chances... ... It's a blow that could topple a small mountain."
Again, not the stated limit of his strength. He's not trying to maximize collateral damage.

4. While enraged he punches the ground and destroys the ground in the nearby area (not even mountain level destruction at that point):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/3182403-justice+league+of+america+%282013-%29+006-007.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/3182404-justice+league+of+america+%282013-%29+006-008+-+copia.jpg
This is reaching so far it's not even funny.

Galan007
The Hyperions have no defense against Flash's speed, Hal's God-Will, or Batman's leg.

JL wins. thumb up

-Pr-
But Watcher saying Blue Marvel could split moon in half is usable by a character who BM actually beat?

Also its not like Superman doesn't have a better strength feat, but Karate!!!!!1

I never said that.

====

Also, Cogito is right @ reaching.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Cogito
And I can lift a book and punch through paper with my bare fists, and just as that doesn't mean that's the extent of my strength, what Supes said is not a definitive limit of his.
Again, not the stated limit of his strength. He's not trying to maximize collateral damage.
This is reaching so far it's not even funny.

Yep, excuses.

If you're not able to come up with actual feats in comics, where Superman manages to inflict more damage than stated by the narration and himself, then don't even bother responding - your input is useless as for now.

Cogito
Yep, excuses.

If you're not able to come up with actual feats in comics, where Superman manages to inflict more damage than stated by the narration and himself, then don't even bother responding - your input is useless as for now.

I believe Superman hit with the stated amount of force. I don't believe that's the absolute limit, because it doesn't say that anywhere.

What, does Superman need to destroy the Earth to prove that he can? Ain't gonna happen, that's not his M.O. That's why they come up with artificial feats like the one being debated here, so that the writers can show what he's capable of without actually ruining his character. That's been the case since COIE, after shit like PC Superboy finding random empty planets in space and throwing them for funsies.

Enzeru
I believe Superman hit with the stated amount of force. I don't believe that's the absolute limit, because it doesn't say that anywhere.

What, does Superman need to destroy the Earth to prove that he can? Ain't gonna happen, that's not his M.O. That's why they come up with artificial feats like the one being debated here, so that the writers can show what he's capable of without actually ruining his character. That's been the case since COIE, after shit like PC Superboy finding random empty planets in space and throwing them for funsies.

What you believe doesn't matter to us right now, since we're only able to go with what the comics have stated so far - and so far Superman is able to destroy mountains with his bare fists and nothing more.

How should we be able to discuss the fights, when fanboys go crazy over limitations of a character and put them on a higher tier level, even though the characters themselves are not on that level?

Fanboyism always needs a line and by saying that the character can do more than he has been stated by the comics of being capable off, you're not helping.

Feel free to add scans, where we can clearly see that Superman can do more damage than busting planets - if you're not able to do that, then leave the debate. It's that simple.

Cogito
^ I have not argued for Superman here, only against the ridiculous limitations you've set for him based on narration of a couple of punches he's thrown.

We don't know where Superman is right now. He doesn't have those big time feats yet, but he will in time. All I know is that you're making up what you want to be true, and writing off contradictory evidence.

dial J for Josh
Hyperion's wins. King Hyperion is insanely powerful. And supreme power hyperion was so damn brolic in his run with rediculous feats. He was shown to be above thor. I didn't even include hickmans hype or the others either. Too many tanks and powerhouse's imo.

Enzeru
and writing off contradictory evidence.

Which would be?

We're going by the characters most current incarnations and on panel feats. On panel Superman hasn't done anything yet, that would justify him as a planet buster, which some Superman fanboys on KMC are trying to make him out to be.

And this is now not me attacking Superman fans, because the same can be said for many other characters...
Hulk and Thanos fanboys believe that they have actual super speed and can truly compete with speedsters.
Sentry fanboys believe that he is invincible and can beat Skyfathers, just because he can return from the dead.

And so on.

I'm not saying that Superman couldn't split the Earth in half - if a writer wants him to do just that he will do just that, but for now all Superman has done is "destroying mountains" with his punches.

And when it comes to this thread even the weakest version of Hyperion would be able to take that punishment for a while, while the other versions would laugh at it, therefore the Hyperions win.

-Pr-
Superman has shown himself to be above some "mountain range maximum" quite substantially, imo.

One bit of bad narration doesn't change that.

Decimus

thumb up True he can obviously destroy a planet but he has to be written into stories with some struggle and most writers decide to pigeon hole the character within parameters set for the story despite the actual character's abilities which they loosely follow for sake of their creative "freedom". Kal is essentially the definition of the hero and is the mascot of the which is the root of the comics genre as well so him destroying planets could cause collateral damage that could effect sentient life which is in conflict with the character's predisposition.

Enzeru
Superman has shown himself to be above some "mountain range maximum" quite substantially, imo.
One bit of bad narration doesn't change that.

Then be me guest and show me where Superman visibly outputs more damage.
Him lifting Earth's weight for 5 days is not in the slightest a proof for that - other than that feat there is not even one single feat for Superman, which puts him at a high herald level - as for now.

And I'm not even hating, just stating the truth, but hey, maybe you all know something that I don't know, so please prove me wrong for our all sake.

I want scans of Superman doing something more impressive than trading mountain level punches. I posted scans of 3-4 occasions, you all posted your opinion.

-Pr-
Then be me guest and show me where Superman visibly outputs more damage.
Him lifting Earth's weight for 5 days is not in the slightest a proof for that - other than that feat there is not even one single feat for Superman, which puts him at a high herald level - as for now.

And I'm not even hating, just stating the truth, but hey, maybe you all know something that I don't know, so please prove me wrong for our all sake.

I want scans of Superman doing something more impressive than trading mountain level punches. I posted scans of 3-4 occasions, you all posted your opinion.

First of all, the weight lifting is indicative of high level strength. I don't know why it wouldn't be.

His punching of H'el is above mountain level. Everything but the narration screams that, and even the narration isn't saying what people are saying it is.

If this was Hulk, or Thor, people wouldn't be doubting it in the slightest.

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

We both know that this isn't true.

Galan007
Yes, Superman can easily press earth-weight for 5 consecutive days without pause, and without any sunlight to recharge him... Yet "mountain toppling" punches represent his absolute maximum output. ElOhEl.

Well in that case, not only were punches from H/P Doomsday only capable of "disintegrating a tank", but apparently no one before DD had ever punched Superman with tank-busting punches:
http://imgur.com/hyzVHCS
http://imgur.com/8XLQ95x
And given that we evidently must take retarded narrative at face value, in lieu of other contradictory evidence: mountain-busting>>>tank-busting. Thus, DCnU Supes>>>H/P Doomsday! dur

Oh, and the force of 12 hurricanes is enough to rock Doomsday as well!
http://i.imgur.com/63tF4uF.jpg
durx2

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ShattersTankMolecules.jpg

Thor = Hunter Prey Doomsday. 100% canon.

While I think his argument is flawed he has a point in that there is a double standard in how claims regarding the Sentry are taken in comparison to someone like Superman in this particular discussion. Batman saying Superman could punch a moon into dust is no more valid then Sentry/Genis unleashing power capable of atomizing planets or whatever. So I can understand why he'd be frustrated.

The planet lifting feat is cool however and should be valid. No need to pretend it doesn't count as it's pretty clear that Superman isn't on that power level even under the same writer consistently, much less under others. It's just a high end feat, treat it as such.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

We both know that this isn't true.

Of course it is, though among some forum members YYMV, obviously.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Of course it is, though among some forum members YYMV, obviously.

Really? We have h1 in a thread below this one arguing what he is. And do you remember when the Gorr vs. Thor comic came out? People were flat out denying the narration.

What does YYMV stand for?

Branlor Swift
Which would be?

We're going by the characters most current incarnations and on panel feats. On panel Superman hasn't done anything yet, that would justify him as a planet buster, which some Superman fanboys on KMC are trying to make him out to be.

And this is now not me attacking Superman fans, because the same can be said for many other characters...
Hulk and Thanos fanboys believe that they have actual super speed and can truly compete with speedsters.
Yes, Superman could definitely not hurt planet busters:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/11darkseid.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/17darkseid.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/18darkseid.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/19darkseid.jpg

Thanos can't react to someone with superspeed:
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/FalllenOne1_zpsf0c5b11d.jpg

Hulk doesn't have superspeed:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12010.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12013.jpg

-Pr-
Really? We have h1 in a thread below this one arguing what he is. And do you remember when the Gorr vs. Thor comic came out? People were flat out denying the narration.

What does YYMV stand for?

H1 doesn't count. uhuh

That, I honestly missed. I thought you said Bor for a moment, so I was confused.

Your mileage may vary.

Rage.Of.Olympus
H1 doesn't count. uhuh

That, I honestly missed. I thought you said Bor for a moment, so I was confused.

Your mileage may vary.

He's a Superman fan so he's your responsibility. uhuh

Here, enjoy the free lulz as it goes on for a few pages:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=580358&pagenumber=12

We get everything from the narration lying, to Gorr being a pussy and so on to try and demean the feat.

Enzeru
First of all, the weight lifting is indicative of high level strength. I don't know why it wouldn't be.

I've explained in multiple threads why a high level of strength doesn't immediately mean a high level of striking power.

High level of strength = Physical attributes mainly
High level of striking power = experience and training

His punching of H'el is above mountain level. Everything but the narration screams that, and even the narration isn't saying what people are saying it is.

Uhm, no.

The narration states that he is delivering blows, which could topple mountains.

Pre Gorr fight I wouldn't have argued that Thor would be able to come up with an insane striking power. Not even by putting him at the same level as Beta Ray Bill, who destroyed planets with his striking.

But during his fight with Gorr, Thor has cracked planets, which indicates an insane level of striking power, when he lets loose.

Superman was not holding back and his strikes were stated to be around mountain level, like it or not.

Now your logic would tell us, since Thor has been able to crack planets, he should be at least as strong as New 52 Superman, who was benchpressing the Earth's weight, but my logic tells us that Thor is an experienced warrior, who had centuries to learn how to strike properly and therefore he can inflict more damage than Superman.

Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, Superman can easily press earth-weight for 5 consecutive days without pause, and without any sunlight to recharge him... Yet "mountain toppling" punches represent his absolute maximum output. ElOhEl.

Strength =/ Striking Power
Real life experience - you should consider it.

I know that it's different for comics, but when the new DC 52 comics actually support your take on it, feel free to prove me otherwise - for now you don't know what you're talking about.

The rest of your post is utter nonsense. You're either not paying attention at the narration or you are as long as it suits your needs - but that's not only your mistake but the one of nearly everyone on this board.

I've already spent too much time in this thread. I requested legit proof that Superman can dish out more damage than I've proven that he is capable off and every single one of you failed.

I'm not willing to listen to an argument, which sounds like this: "Well, it's clear that Superman can do more damage, but he always holds back!"

Every comic book character always holds back. Show me what he has done, when he is not holding back and I'll go with it. You didn't show me and you won't be able to do it, because new 52 Superman hasn't done more than delivering blows, which could topple mountains.

The Hyperions stomp, since they either have more damage output or more durability. It's that simple.

Have a nice day, brotatoes.

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yes, Superman could definitely not hurt planet busters:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/11darkseid.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/17darkseid.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/18darkseid.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/19darkseid.jpg The only possible conclusion here is that Darkseid's durability is less than a mountain's. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, Darkseid was hurt by Wonder Woman's sword and Aquaman's trident so obviously he has pathetic durability and Sentry, I mean Hyperion, would tear him in half.

Galan007
mmm

TRUHF!!!

(g007-psyduck)

Branlor Swift
Well, Darkseid was hurt by Wonder Woman's sword and Aquaman's trident so obviously he has pathetic durability and Sentry, I mean Hyperion, would tear him in half. Slice slices > anything else in comics.

It's why Corvus can slice up a double universe Hyperion

Epicurus
Slice slices > anything else in comics.

It's why Corvus can slice up a double universe Hyperion
Corvus' atom-slicing trident>>>>Aquaman's fish-slicing trident though.

Galan007

It's why Corvus can slice up a double universe Hyperion He was actually just holding balloons, rhetarrd.

Rage.Of.Olympus

It's why Corvus can slice up a double universe Hyperion Originally posted by Epicurus
Corvus' atom-slicing trident>>>>Aquaman's fish-slicing trident though.

This. Corvus' blade cut the Hulk and blocked Hyperion's heat vision. Aquaman's trident melted in some hot water.

Darkseid is about as durable as butter.

He was actually just holding balloons, rhetarrd.

He also didn't really cut Hyperion but a block of cheese he had under his uniform.

Colossus-Big C
The Hyperions have no defense against Flash's speed, Hal's God-Will, or Batman's leg.

JL wins. thumb up who do you think wins?

Branlor Swift
He was actually just holding balloons, rhetarrd. The more logical explanation now is that he was holding cheese and tanks were ramming the cheese at him.

You subscribe to the old ways Galan. I bet you still sacrifice goats to the Allah.

-Pr-
He's a Superman fan so he's your responsibility. uhuh

Here, enjoy the free lulz as it goes on for a few pages:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=580358&pagenumber=12

We get everything from the narration lying, to Gorr being a pussy and so on to try and demean the feat.

Eww.

I've explained in multiple threads why a high level of strength doesn't immediately mean a high level of striking power.

High level of strength = Physical attributes mainly
High level of striking power = experience and training

Uhm, no.

The narration states that he is delivering blows, which could topple mountains.

Pre Gorr fight I wouldn't have argued that Thor would be able to come up with an insane striking power. Not even by putting him at the same level as Beta Ray Bill, who destroyed planets with his striking.

But during his fight with Gorr, Thor has cracked planets, which indicates an insane level of striking power, when he lets loose.

Superman was not holding back and his strikes were stated to be around mountain level, like it or not.

Now your logic would tell us, since Thor has been able to crack planets, he should be at least as strong as New 52 Superman, who was benchpressing the Earth's weight, but my logic tells us that Thor is an experienced warrior, who had centuries to learn how to strike properly and therefore he can inflict more damage than Superman.

Strength =/ Striking Power
Real life experience - you should consider it.

I know that it's different for comics, but when the new DC 52 comics actually support your take on it, feel free to prove me otherwise - for now you don't know what you're talking about.

The rest of your post is utter nonsense. You're either not paying attention at the narration or you are as long as it suits your needs - but that's not only your mistake but the one of nearly everyone on this board.

I've already spent too much time in this thread. I requested legit proof that Superman can dish out more damage than I've proven that he is capable off and every single one of you failed.

I'm not willing to listen to an argument, which sounds like this: "Well, it's clear that Superman can do more damage, but he always holds back!"

Every comic book character always holds back. Show me what he has done, when he is not holding back and I'll go with it. You didn't show me and you won't be able to do it, because new 52 Superman hasn't done more than delivering blows, which could topple mountains.

The Hyperions stomp, since they either have more damage output or more durability. It's that simple.

Have a nice day, brotatoes.

What, because I couldn't possibly have my own reasonable opinion on the subject?

What happened on panel contradicts the narration. It has more weight to it, especially considering the vague nature of said narration.

Galan007
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who do you think wins? Not Balck Adam, that's for sure. thumb up

The more logical explanation now is that he was holding cheese and tanks were ramming the cheese at him.

You subscribe to the old ways Galan. I bet you still sacrifice goats to the Allah. Ah, he must have refined the argument since I last checked. What we really need to know is what type of cheese is being used as the control. That fact alone could make or break the entire argument.

Branlor Swift

Epicurus
Not Balck Adam, that's for sure. thumb up
Who the hell is Balck Adam, and what does he have to do with this thread?

Mindset
I'm getting tired of you guys making fun of Phil just because he's retarded.

Epicurus
^Well, that's kind of expected of him seeing how he's related to you. smile

Colossus-Big C
So can they kill superman?

Epicurus
^Easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by Epicurus
^Well, that's kind of expected of him seeing how he's related to you. smile Classic Epidural.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Mindset
Classic Epidural.
*Yawnz*

You aren't even funny, Doodset.

Mindset
Originally posted by Epicurus
^Well, that's kind of expected of him seeing how he's related to you. smile Originally posted by Epicurus
*Yawnz*

You aren't even funny, Epidural.

Epicurus

Doodset, fight me irl.

I dare you.

Galan007
Just cheese in general. I'm thinking a nice sharp old cheddar. Phildo might be thinking a soft mozzarella judging by the malleability of it

But I was wrong. It seems the cheeses are just two truck sized cheese driving into each other (because they're also trucks)

My mistake. laughing out loud dat truck-cheese.

Prof. T.C McAbe
King Hyperion

Hyperion 1

Hyperion 2

Hyperion 3

Vs

Superman, WW, Hal, Flash, Batman, AM, Cyborg

4 Heralds vs 3-6 and a Supreme being. WW can take one hyperion, Hal the other one, Superman can also take their best, all one on one. AM and Flash shouldn't have trouble holding the last one in line. That leaves Cyborg and Batman to help where they are needed to give the team an advantage.

Supermans punches were felt in Space, in the Watchtower, so they were beyond mountain toppling. But Lol@the hate.

dial J for Josh
Nah Galan got it right. Adams name isn't worth being spelled correctly now.

Colossus-Big C
Whats 3-6?

Enzeru
Whats 3-6?

Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and Batman

That silly joker is saying that the Hyperions are 4 Heralds, who are facing 3 to 6 heralds (!) and a supreme being when it comes to the Justice League.

It has to be trolling. No one on this board can be that contaminated.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg and Batman

That silly joker is saying that the Hyperions are 4 Heralds, who are facing 3 to 6 heralds (!) and a supreme being when it comes to the Justice League.

It has to be trolling. No one on this board can be that contaminated.

So you don't think that Superman, WW, Hal are heralds and that DCnU AM, Flash and maybe Cyborg can be considered to be in this tier too? Especially Flash and AM.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
So you don't think that Superman, WW, Hal are heralds and that DCnU AM, Flash and maybe Cyborg can be considered to be in this tier too? Especially Flash and AM.

I don't think you know what a herald is. Being able to lift a big boot doesn't turn you into a herald. There is more to it to being a herald. People need to realize that some opponents can't be beaten by punching them harder.

These are superhero comics and not Dragonball Z.

Yes, I don't think that Aquaman, who starts bleeding after being shot by guns is on herald level. High metahuman maybe, but herald? Hell no. Ares VS Aquaman would be one hell of a fight and Ares is not a herald.

Yes, I don't think that Cyborg, who has some neat tricks, but totally lacks in the strength and more so the durability department should be considered even near herald level. He would be taken out by heralds rather quickly, since they're able to absorb, what he can dish out and can overload his durability easily.

Wonder Woman is toned down as hell in the New 52 comics. She is clearly inferior to Superman and only managed to do decently against him is thanks to her fighting ability, but when it comes to facing real threats, her arms get broken left and right.

Green Lantern doesn't really have the damage output in my opinion and his shields are simply too weak. Pre New 52 Green Lanterns were capable of tanking planetary level explosions and some of them even more, but now in the New 52? Hell no.

Ask yourself this:

If I was to create a Thor VS Aquaman, or Green Lantern, or Wonder Woman, or Cyborg thread ... would you see them taking any fights against Thor at all?

Thor is a high herald. In a different thread I was being generous and gave most of the Justice League members low to mid herald tier levels. For everything above they haven't done enough.

The only regular standard character in new DC 52 right now I would consider as a high herald is H'El due to his unique abilities and the speed, but even H'El started jobbing recently. Being threatened by a device, which was destroying him on a molecular level would instantly make him lose to someone like the Silver Surfer or the Sentry. He has been bloodied up by Supergirl, so he can be hurt physically as well.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't think you know what a herald is. Being able to lift a big boot doesn't turn you into a herald. There is more to it to being a herald. People need to realize that some opponents can't be beaten by punching them harder.

These are superhero comics and not Dragonball Z.

Yes, I don't think that Aquaman, who starts bleeding after being shot by guns is on herald level. High metahuman maybe, but herald? Hell no. Ares VS Aquaman would be one hell of a fight and Ares is not a herald.

Yes, I don't think that Cyborg, who has some neat tricks, but totally lacks in the strength and more so the durability department should be considered even near herald level. He would be taken out by heralds rather quickly, since they're able to absorb, what he can dish out and can overload his durability easily.

Wonder Woman is toned down as hell in the New 52 comics. She is clearly inferior to Superman and only managed to do decently against him is thanks to her fighting ability, but when it comes to facing real threats, her arms get broken left and right.

Green Lantern doesn't really have the damage output in my opinion and his shields are simply too weak. Pre New 52 Green Lanterns were capable of tanking planetary level explosions and some of them even more, but now in the New 52? Hell no.

Ask yourself this:

If I was to create a Thor VS Aquaman, or Green Lantern, or Wonder Woman, or Cyborg thread ... would you see them taking any fights against Thor at all?

Thor is a high herald. In a different thread I was being generous and gave most of the Justice League members low to mid herald tier levels. For everything above they haven't done enough.

The only regular standard character in new DC 52 right now I would consider as a high herald is H'El due to his unique abilities and the speed, but even H'El started jobbing recently. Being threatened by a device, which was destroying him on a molecular level would instantly make him lose to someone like the Silver Surfer or the Sentry. He has been bloodied up by Supergirl, so he can be hurt physically as well.

No need to get personal.

Ok, so you would consider him a HM, that's ok. I would place him in the LH tier but anyway.

Cyborg is fine with me.

What about Flash?

So If H'el is a HH in your opinion, that would mean that you consider Superman a mid or low herald and Hal, WW High Metas?

Branlor Swift
Enzoboomafoo is a gold mine of... Knowledge.

Decimus
Justice League holds back 10 omniverses without breaking a sweat for five days without sunlight then beats team hyperion ninja shifty ninja

Enzeru
What about Flash?

Any version of the Flash is high abstract level. His comics shouldn't be called "Flash", but "Feats".

The thing with the Flash is that he hasn't come up with infinite mass punches in the New 52 comics so far, which would instantly put him in the High Herald position at least. I also haven't seen him speed stealing anyone yet.

With these two abilities I would have him at trans-level and if he has them already, then he clearly is there, but if not, then ...

Still (!) High Herald for now, I would say. He might not have the damage output, but in some of the Captain Atom comics he had an entire conversation with Captain Atom and did multiple actions at the same time in 0.00001 seconds or some crazy crap like that.
No other herald can compete with that - well besides Captain Atom at that point one would assume.

Flash can still trap his opponents in the Speed Force as he has done it to Gorilla Grodd and he can calculate the outcome of everything, so he will find a way to beat any opponent.

Even if he gets the Infinite Mass Punch and the Speed Steal, he will never leave his trans-level position, since a Skyfather like Odin actually has feats, which would negate everything the Flash can do to him.

So If H'el is a HH in your opinion, that would mean that you consider Superman a mid or low herald and Hal, WW High Metas?

In all honesty, I consider Wonder Woman high meta for now :-7 She hasn't done ANYTHING impressive so far, that would put her higher.

For example, she might be physically stronger than the low herald Terrax, but give me a reason to believe that she can keep up with his power cosmic or tank his planet busting attacks.
Only her bracers would give her a small break in such a fight, but they shouldn't turn such a fight hugely in her favour.

Green Lantern is a low herald in my opinion. His damage absorb is simply not there yet. His shields are laughable Any high herald would smoke him. What puts him above Wonder Woman (even though she beat his ass) is his versatility and the potential power of the ring... which he didn't showcase yet, but maybe it will come.

Yeah, Superman is a mid herald to high herald, when angry in my opinion. While sundipped I would either consider him the highest of high herald possible, due to his statement he could bring down mountains with a finger or maybe even low trans, but to call him low trans ... he lacks the feats for now while being in a sundipped state.

I don't see New 52 Superman beating Thor in a random encounter due to him not having the feats to compete with someone of Thor's caliber (of feats), but while sundipped I can clearly see him hurting Thor and taking Thor's shots - it would still be a fight though.

"OH MY FREAKIN' GOD, ENZERU HAS JUST CALLED SUPERMAN A MID HERALD, EVEN THOUGH IN-SUPERDUDEBRO-WE-TRUST HAS BENCHPRESSED THE WEIGHT OF THE EARTH FOR 5 DAYS WITHOUT EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT!"

Well, even if we take that ridiculous thread into count ... what has that feat brought him yet? Does Superman really strike you as someone, who has +++++++ planetary level strength? If he did, then I would expect him to overpower his opponents physicaly as fast as he can simply to avoid any kind of collateral damage, but he NEVER does so.
Does that now mean that every single opponent he faced so far had the same kind of strength, or was that one feat just bad writing and should be forgotten?

I said it once and I'm going to say it again ... benchpressing the Earth is not a norm for Superman. It's a ridiculously high showing, which totally falls out of place, especially since it's more of the same.
It's on the same level of stupid as Spider-Man beating down Firelord... Since Spider-Man has done it, do we view Spider-Man now as a herald beater at best? If not, why not? He has done more of the same, just like Superman has done more of the same? Where is the justice in that?

Sorry for the wall of text.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Any version of the Flash is high abstract level. His comics shouldn't be called "Flash", but "Feats".

The thing with the Flash is that he hasn't come up with infinite mass punches in the New 52 comics so far, which would instantly put him in the High Herald position at least. I also haven't seen him speed stealing anyone yet.

With these two abilities I would have him at trans-level and if he has them already, then he clearly is there, but if not, then ...

Still (!) High Herald for now, I would say. He might not have the damage output, but in some of the Captain Atom comics he had an entire conversation with Captain Atom and did multiple actions at the same time in 0.00001 seconds or some crazy crap like that.
No other herald can compete with that - well besides Captain Atom at that point one would assume.

Flash can still trap his opponents in the Speed Force as he has done it to Gorilla Grodd and he can calculate the outcome of everything, so he will find a way to beat any opponent.

Even if he gets the Infinite Mass Punch and the Speed Steal, he will never leave his trans-level position, since a Skyfather like Odin actually has feats, which would negate everything the Flash can do to him.

In all honesty, I consider Wonder Woman high meta for now :-7 She hasn't done ANYTHING impressive so far, that would put her higher.

For example, she might be physically stronger than the low herald Terrax, but give me a reason to believe that she can keep up with his power cosmic or tank his planet busting attacks.
Only her bracers would give her a small break in such a fight, but they shouldn't turn such a fight hugely in her favour.

Green Lantern is a low herald in my opinion. His damage absorb is simply not there yet. His shields are laughable Any high herald would smoke him. What puts him above Wonder Woman (even though she beat his ass) is his versatility and the potential power of the ring... which he didn't showcase yet, but maybe it will come.

Yeah, Superman is a mid herald to high herald, when angry in my opinion. While sundipped I would either consider him the highest of high herald possible, due to his statement he could bring down mountains with a finger or maybe even low trans, but to call him low trans ... he lacks the feats for now while being in a sundipped state.

I don't see New 52 Superman beating Thor in a random encounter due to him not having the feats to compete with someone of Thor's caliber (of feats), but while sundipped I can clearly see him hurting Thor and taking Thor's shots - it would still be a fight though.

"OH MY FREAKIN' GOD, ENZERU HAS JUST CALLED SUPERMAN A MID HERALD, EVEN THOUGH IN-SUPERDUDEBRO-WE-TRUST HAS BENCHPRESSED THE WEIGHT OF THE EARTH FOR 5 DAYS WITHOUT EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT!"

Well, even if we take that ridiculous thread into count ... what has that feat brought him yet? Does Superman really strike you as someone, who has +++++++ planetary level strength? If he did, then I would expect him to overpower his opponents physicaly as fast as he can simply to avoid any kind of collateral damage, but he NEVER does so.
Does that now mean that every single opponent he faced so far had the same kind of strength, or was that one feat just bad writing and should be forgotten?

I said it once and I'm going to say it again ... benchpressing the Earth is not a norm for Superman. It's a ridiculously high showing, which totally falls out of place, especially since it's more of the same.
It's on the same level of stupid as Spider-Man beating down Firelord... Since Spider-Man has done it, do we view Spider-Man now as a herald beater at best? If not, why not? He has done more of the same, just like Superman has done more of the same? Where is the justice in that?

Sorry for the wall of text.

Interesting reasoning. Honestly.

So where would you rank the 4 Hyperions?

And nevermind the text. It's good to read.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What about Flash?

I think Flash should be very dangerous but in practice, he's been pretty f*cking useless in the Justice League tbh. erm

It's pretty sad but I honestly cannot recall him doing anything but running around in circles or tagging some canon fodder. I stopped reading Flash since the freezing arc (I'll catch up later) but he showed enough tricks to be useful, especially with his speed and ridiculous perceptions but honestly, he might as well be Falcon at the moment.

Cyborg, Aquaman, Batman, and Flash would only serve as distractions unfortunately. I think it's sad but I'd take Batman and his strategic capabilities over all four of them in a fight. Maybe Aquaman can do some damage with his trident if he can get a good opening but that's about it. Perhaps Batman can direct Flash and Cyborg to combine their powers to do some science bullshit to take down a Hyperion or something.

Even Wonder Woman is physically inferior to the weakest Hyperion as she is now. Imo, only Hal Jordan and Superman have any shot of taking on someone as powerful as current Hyperion. Those two can be very powerful, although Hal's history against flying bricks as far as I've seen doesn't inspire the greatest confidence.

Enzeru
Interesting reasoning. Honestly.

So where would you rank the 4 Hyperions?

And nevermind the text. It's good to read.

The power level of the Hyperions is all over the place, but I see them all being at least low herald.

The fourth one with the blue and white suit and a red "H" is the weakest of the Hyperions in my opinion, since he was more to the ground most of the time.
I think that he is a low herald and his best feats are surviving nuclear explosions, while being in the middle of them and destroying a very decent area of the Earth, when flying into the orbit and colliding with the Earth.

The third Hyperion with the red and yellow suit should be a mid herald (high herald if we're generous). His strength level is supposed to be around 90 tons, but it could easily be argued that he is stronger, since he was physically stalemating Gladiator for quite a while and at the same time he also got nano-second reactions during that fight. What keeps that Hyperion down is the fact that he kinda easily lost to Gladiator, who was simply more skilled and choked Hyperion out and that Hyperion also lost to Thor, who absorbed his Heat Vision with Mjolnir and trapped him in a magical crystal ball or some weird Silver Age crap like that.
But I think it was this Hyperion version, who also beat the living crap out of the Juggernaut, so he is quite powerful.

The current Hyperion with the blue and yellow outfit is a solid high herald IMO. He was able to compete with Hulk and did quite well against Starbrand. Carrion stated that he holds the most power, when he took over Hyperions body, while Thor and Hulk were also present.
Hyperion also looked better than Thor in the fight against the huge robot ... (Terminus or something? I don't remember) and then there is also of course his universal durability level feat, but that should also not be viewed as a norm for him, otherwise he would have abstract level durability, which he has not, since he has been bloodied up by the Hulk and by the MM weapons of Thanos' goons. I still view him as the strongest Hyperion version and possibly the capable of beating Thor thanks to his speed advantage.

The last Hyperion, which would be King Hyperion should be in theory the strongest and at least (!) high herald. According to him he defeated multiple versions of Hulk, Sentries and Galactus', but at that point that should be viewed as PIS ... He was still beating powerful opponents opponents down left and right and was only beat by Blue Marvel, but then again, for now Blue Marvel also strikes me as a solid high herald.
Losing to Blue Marvel brought King Hyperion down - it's basically the same story like for Superboy-Prime, who was beating everyone up and then in one comic for some reason he lost to the Teen Titans, who had a less powerful roster than the opponents Superboy-Prime had in the past.

Out of all these Hyperions I view Superman as being the closest to the weakest Hyperion, who was surviving nukes and destroying parts of the Earth simply by colliding with the planet. I would give Superman a win over that version of Hyperion in a decent fight, but I simply don't see him beating the stronger versions of Hyperion, who fought opponents / or are at the level of characters, who simply had more time to establish themselves and come up with much greater feats than Superman.

carver9
Not Balck Adam, that's for sure. thumb up

Ah, he must have refined the argument since I last checked. What we really need to know is what type of cheese is being used as the control. That fact alone could make or break the entire argument.

I agree with you Galan. Thats why I think Hyperion walk around strength is at double universe pushing levels (sarcasm).

big grin

I see where Enz is going with this...need more consistent showings TBH. I just think if we can accept 'one' ft as an average for one character, we need to do the same for all.

Hyperion universe pushing strength.

Hulk punching through time so hard that he caused a time flux which turned everything back to what is was.

Thor hitting Gor so hard that it was cracking nearby planets.

I honestly cant see anyone suggesting these fts as a norm for any character. So again, if a one time showing' is a bench mark for one character, why not do it for all of the characters shown above?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with you Galan. Thats why I think Hyperion walk around strength is at double universe pushing levels (sarcasm).

big grin

I see where Enz is going with this...need more consistent showings TBH. I just think if we can accept 'one' ft as an average for one character, we need to do the same for all.

Hyperion universe pushing strength.

Hulk punching through time so hard that he caused a time flux which turned everything back to what is was.

Thor hitting Gor so hard that it was cracking nearby planets.

I honestly cant see anyone suggesting these fts as a norm for any character. So again, if a one time showing' is a bench mark for one character, why not do it for all of the characters shown above?

Did you broke your fingers while writing this, Mr always going WB mode hulk?

Also, guys you are @ssholes with enzu

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Did you broke your fingers while writing this, Mr always going WB mode hulk?

Also, guys you are @ssholes with enzu

Show me a thread where I said WWH or regular Hulk during a match will go World Breaker.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
Show me a thread where I said WWH or regular Hulk during a match will go World Breaker.

You will ignore the evidence presented to you and will ask for more evidence, so there is no point.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
You will ignore the evidence presented to you and will ask for more evidence, so there is no point.

No I wont. Show me the post and I will concede.

Stranglehold300
King Hyperion litarally solos.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
Based on ?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Based on ?

Feats.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Feats.
What feats? roll eyes (sarcastic)

xgfnfgnqing
it nearly destroyed some buildings!!!!http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

Mindset
What feats? roll eyes (sarcastic) Feats of him soloing.

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Feats.

Reflassshh
Feats of him soloing.
Teams of featless heroes of alternative universes?, WOW!!!

Stranglehold300
Let me explain in full detail...King Hyperion basically solos because not only has he defeated multiple universal alternatives of Galactus, I haven't seen anything impressive from the New 52 Universe JLA...Enzu already touched base on that subject in full detail. So I don't really need to touch on that subject.

Branlor Swift
There is no way King Hyperion showed the power to take out any Galactus besides the Exiles Surfer Galactus, at any hunger level besides the Exiles Surfer Galactus level.

Reflassshh
And still got beaten by blue marvel, which is a more precise indicator since we know what he's capable of, unlike the alternate heroes.

That's how i see it.

Stranglehold300
And still got beaten by blue marvel, which is a more precise indicator since we know what he's capable of, unlike the alternate heroes.

That's how i see it.

And yet we dont even know the full power of Blue Marvel and his anti matter abilities. Heck he was said to have enough strength to crack the moon in half IIRC. I can bring up New 52 Superman getting hurt by Ocean master.

abhilegend
Dem double standards, man ...

So now, where Batman and Red Hood have said something we should accept it as the ultimate truth? Batman, the same guy, who said that Superman is a god... Superman, whose most special powers are Heat Vision and Ice Breath is supposed to be a god :-| Yes.

You know what else has been stated?
That Sentry stalemated Glactus, but do you see me saying that him stalemating Galactus puts him on Galactus level?

You're just one of those insane Superman fanboys. And pay attention at the word "fanboy"... there is a different between a fan and a fanboy. I'm a fan, you're a ridiculous fanboy.

So what you're saying is that the regular, not sundipped new 52 Superman is capable of destroying the Moon with a punch? Is that really what you're saying?

Oh the bias, man, the freakin' bias!

Here are Superman's best damage output feats so far:

1. Superman hits H'El with a blow that could topple mountains... He is not holding back at that point:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3268379-2.jpg

Narration: "He delivers blows that could topple mountains "
Character statement: "He's not holding back."

The last one doesn't have that much narration to it unfortunately, but we can clearly see the level of destruction, which is lackluster.
I mean, it's still a great level of destruction, but it's not even near the level you're trying to sell Superman as.

I feel sorry for Superman for having ridiculous fans like you. Every character has black sheepy fans and you're the one for Superman. You go around and tell lies about that character. Shame on you, man :-7

And before you try to even consider trying to do me any harm regarding the Sentry: I'm still he one, who created a thread with all of Sentry's low showings, straight out give every skyfather level character the instant victory over the Sentry and told everyone, who overall the characters are, who could beat the Sentry in a fight even without having crazy Skyfather levels.

What are you doing? You're lying about Superman and trying to make him look better than he is.

Face it. The most powerful member of the Justice League can't inflict more damage than destroying mountains, even when going fully it. To do more damage, he has to be sundipped (as his recent fight shows it, where he got a sundip and stated that he could bring down mountains with a finger).

PS: The Hyperions stomp.

PPS: Raj.
You don't know anything about context, do you?

I could tear apart your argument but seeing as how everybody has already done that, its a waste of my time.Originally posted by Enzeru
When he fully let his energy out, Sentry was in a weak mental state, which depowers him greatly. If you would take few seconds to think about it, you would come to realize that Sentry fighting with bigger mental issues than usual is like Superman fighting with a piece of kryptonite in his butt.

And that energy didn't have a wide scope of destruction, but it was still powerful, since the fire was burning for three days after the fight and it was causing massive damage on the Hulk.

It's like with Vegeta in Dragonball Z, where he was in his Majin state and tried killing Majin Boo by blowing himself up. The destruction didn't destroy the planet, because it was more concentrated, but it was still causing the needed damage on Majin Boo, who should have planetary level durability and Vegeta should have planetary level damage output at least in that form.

On top of that Sentry - when being plagued by less mental issues destroyed a moon during his fight with the Collective and later on he destroyed planets during his fight with Photon and during that fight no mental weakness was mentioned.

Superman was half-naked, sitting in a machine and pushing it up (not your typical movement for a benchpress) and some guy or chick or whatever with a board in his / her hands told us that Superman has been benchpressing the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight ...

... is not now more worth than the narration telling us that the energy Sentry and Photon were spitting out, is enough to destroy entire planets and Captain America actually confirming that and Sentry stating that he wouldn't want to risk the sake of the Earth in a grudge match with Photon, which was basically also confirming the level of destruction?

Why is it more worth it? Because there is no real Superdudebro in the Marvel universe and therefore it doesn't have your approval?

laughing out loud @ nerd rage here.

abhilegend
The same guy who got his neck broken by Namora?

abhilegend
And yet we dont even know the full power of Blue Marvel and his anti matter abilities. Heck he was said to have enough strength to crack the moon in half IIRC. I can bring up New 52 Superman getting hurt by Ocean master.
Yeah, statements are so reliable, aren't they? Magic bro, look it up. Does BM uses magic?

carver9
The same guy who got his neck broken by Namora?

This isn't helping your argument.

Stranglehold300
The same guy who got his neck broken by Namora? 'No the same guy who killed the remaining Earth heros and killed Galactus(most likely starving but still impressive).

And bringing up Namora is retarded when this happened.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b...lingNamora1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b...lingNamora2.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b...lingNamora3.jpg

He killed her...

Stranglehold300
Yeah, statements are so reliable, aren't they? Magic bro, look it up. Does BM uses magic?

What does BM have to do with anything? He still has better feats than New 52 Superman. The only good feat I can think of from New 52 Supes is that earth bench press feat and thats not even a combat feat.

Branlor Swift
'No the same guy who killed the remaining Earth heros and killed Galactus(most likely starving but still impressive).

He killed her... Even the weakest 616 Galactus we've ever seen would have obliterated Hyperion.

At that stage it becomes a non feat because it's virtually impossible for you to quantify how weak that version was, or how he did it. He obviously wasn't two Hyperion level Galactus though.

Stranglehold300
Even the weakest 616 Galactus we've ever seen would have obliterated Hyperion.

At that stage it becomes a non feat because it's virtually impossible for you to quantify how weak that version was, or how he did it. He obviously wasn't two Hyperion level Galactus though.

It was an alternative Galactus. Alternative characters from different universes are almost always weaker than their 616 counterparts. Thats just how I see it personally.

Branlor Swift
It was an alternative Galactus. Alternative characters from different universes are almost always weaker than their 616 counterparts. Thats just how I see it personally. I realize it's an alternate Galactus. I'm saying that that Galactus had to be quite a bit weaker than the weakest 616 Galactus we've seen for Hyperion to even stand a chance.

How much of a quantifiable feat does that become when Galactus has to be so starving he goes into Hyperion's tier? And it was all off panel and we're assuming he did it by himself with his own powers.

abhilegend
'No the same guy who killed the remaining Earth heros and killed Galactus(most likely starving but still impressive).

He killed her...
Featless alternate characters. Ego the living planet was beating several celestials once in an alternate reality.

Also killing a heat sensitive character with heat vision? Yeah, that's a great feat.Originally posted by Stranglehold300
What does BM have to do with anything? He still has better feats than New 52 Superman. The only good feat I can think of from New 52 Supes is that earth bench press feat and thats not even a combat feat.
Then you don't know what you're talking about. Blue Marvel has better feats than superman? GTFO.

Why does it have to be a combat feat to be counted? Superman dropped H'el to his knees with two punches.

Stranglehold300
Featless alternate characters. Ego the living planet was beating several celestials once in an alternate reality.

Also killing a heat sensitive character with heat vision? Yeah, that's a great feat.

Still more impressive than what I've from New 52 Superman.

Then you don't know what you're talking about. Blue Marvel has better feats than superman? GTFO.

I said NEW 52 SUPERMAN. Learn to read...Again I have not seen much from New 52 Superman.

Why does it have to be a combat feat to be counted? Superman dropped H'el to his knees with two punches.

And Blue Marvel rocked the Sentry into orbit with one punch. And was taking on the Avengers all by himself. Not only that but defeated Anti-Man who was giving the Avengers a hard fight(Sentry included) and was said to destroy Earth due to his huge amount of power IIRC.

abhilegend
Still more impressive than what I've from New 52 Superman. Better than finger flicking a mid herald in major force and knocking him out? Nope.

I know what you said, its still not true. What has he done to suggest he has better feats than new 52 superman?

Young Namor did that too at one point and more credibly than BM. Due to his unique powers, Anti-Man beat the crap out of him in a direct fight. Its like saying Superman beat Apollo who is the head of olympian gods currently because of his own power. GTFO.

Enzeru
its a waste of my time.

Seeing how you're a waste of time, I'll put you on my ignore list real quick.
I thought Insane Titan would be the first and last one with his lies, but your ignorance is just as stupid.

Bye bye, Raj!

abhilegend
Seeing how you're a waste of time, I'll put you on my ignore list real quick.
I thought Insane Titan would be the first and last one with his lies, but your ignorance is just as stupid.

Bye bye, Raj!
I'm sure it would be a crowded ignore list very soon.

emporerpants
lol at people still trying to dismiss the world pressing feat and the feat of punching H'el so hard the whole earth was shaking. Seriously. It happened and it counts. Get over it and move on. What has happened that contradicts it? One low end feat in Superman/WonderWoman where it looks like he is struggling to lift a boat, which may or may not just be artist interpretation.

I also don't buy the argument about Supes's feats not having an effect on later fights. That is complete crap. How is Hyperion's feat of holding universe's together helping him in later fights? How is Thor's feat of planets busting and absorbing the god bomb in the Gor arc helping him in later fights? Why are Superman's feats the only ones that some people are applying this silly caveat to? Seriously people, be objective. I know that some of you don't like Supes. But please don't damage your own credibility with the hate.

Some other good feats that just happened are Supes scanning an entire area as he flies in and grabs Mongul in a thousandth of a second. Also, Supes stated in that same comic he could have killed Mongul in a single hit.

Stranglehold300
Better than finger flicking a mid herald in major force and knocking him out? Nope.

What mid herald?

I know what you said, its still not true. What has he done to suggest he has better feats than new 52 superman?

I already listed them. Try reading.

Young Namor did that too at one point and more credibly than BM.

Did Namor knock a person into orbit with one punch??? That my friend is what we call combat feat.

Due to his unique powers, Anti-Man beat the crap out of him in a direct fight. Its like saying Superman beat Apollo who is the head of olympian gods currently because of his own power. GTFO.

What??? This makes absolutely no sense. Its funny how your trying to downplay Ant-Mans asskicking he gave the Avengers. It doesn't matter of he had unique powers or not, BM was able to defeat him while the Avengers(including Sentry) couldn't put him down.

abhilegend
What mid herald? A peer to Firestorm who beat Captain Atom. Superman knocked him out by a finger flick.

And they are nothing compared to what superman has done.

He knocked out Sentry and then was beating simon and ares simultaneously.

Because he was the only one with the correct power set. Anti-man thrashed him in h2h. How does BM using his anti matter power has to do with Hyperion in the first place? BM beat the shit out of Hyperion too.

Stoic
Wow, in order to save face, one person low balls the hell out of a feat, but then tells others to stop doing the same shit that is being done by that same person. It's really quite pathetic. From what has been seen of the Blue Marvel, he is a very powerful character. To sit there and attempt to remove his good showings without seeing one poor one is very desperate. The Hyperion's have only 2 or 3 people on the JL that may be able to hang with them for more than a few minutes, and that makes this a very lopsided match up in their favor. They should sweep this with medium difficulty. Superman alone will not make up for Batman, Aquaman, and the rest of the weak links that fall.

-Pr-
A bunch of you are now on the list. Closed for going way off topic anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.