Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Who wins in a random encounter?

ShadowFyre
Beta Ray should win in my oppinion. But BB will not go down easy.

dial J for Josh
Be Right Back wins.

leonidas
bill would take him every time. some would be easy, others would be tougher, but i'd take bill 10/10.

kgkg
Bill but this won't be easy.

zopzop
I would have said BRB but now I'm going with BB.

Galan007
Why?

Firefly218
BB has beaten brb before, but that was when his entire race depended on it. This is a no bloodlust fight, therefore brb wins

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Firefly218
BB has beaten brb before, but that was when his entire race depended on it. This is a no bloodlust fight, therefore brb wins When dat was

Reflassshh
I'd say BRB could win if BFR BB with stormbreaker, if BFR is off I'd say BB should defeat BRB by a good margin.

biscuits

ShadowFyre
I think its safe to say that if BRB whole race was on the line he would definitely win.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think its safe to say that if BRB whole race was on the line he would definitely win.
Why you gotta bring race into this?! thumb down

Originally posted by Galan007
Why?
His fight vs Thanos.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
His fight vs Thanos. What about that fight makes you think he can beat Bill? Honest question.

Branlor Swift
What about that fight makes you think he can beat Bill? Honest question. Don't people think that the bomb that was never stated to be absorbing his power and makes no sense that it was... was actually absorbing the majority of his scream and therefore he could one shot Thanos?

zopzop
What about that fight makes you think he can beat Bill? Honest question.
The fact that he's the only one to do any real damage vs Thanos and there's a case to be made that he was weakened while that fight was going down.

Thanos laughed off Thor's lightening and Mjolnir blows then swatted him away.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Reflassshh
I'd say BRB could win if BFR BB with stormbreaker, if BFR is off I'd say BB should defeat BRB by a good margin.

biscuits

BFR is off by default

Galan007
The fact that he's the only one to do any real damage vs Thanos and there's a case to be made that he was weakened while that fight was going down.

Thanos laughed off Thor's lightening and Mjolnir blows then swatted him away. I get that, but Bill has damaged Galactus with a single blow so...

*lightning

dial J for Josh
This can be applied to any fight. Black Bolts scream is potentially a skyfather level attack that can take out anyone.

zopzop
I get that, but Bill has damaged Galactus with a single blow so...

*lightning
So has Thor. Yet look how that turned out vs Thanos.

Thor has also damaged Surtur and the Celestials (and I'm not talking about the Godblast vs Exitar or that time he hit Arishem while he had his Belt of Strength on).

BB ftw.

Galan007
Skyfather-level? Nah. Trans-level? Sure.

zopzop
Skyfather-level? Nah. Trans-level? Sure.
Yup and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

quanchi112
Blackbolt wins.

eaebiakuya

Thanos laughed off Thor's lightening and Mjolnir blows then swatted him away.

But what is the news here ? Thanos tanking without problems attacks from High Heralds, and being hurted by a trans level attack ?

ShadowFyre
Actually Mjolnir at least moved Thanos and his first scream was not weakened. It took several of Black Bolts most powerful attack just to make Thanos kinda bleed. We didnt even see close to Thors most powerful attacks. But you Thor haters are gonna keep on keepin on. If that had been a Godblast you would have a thread to hang on to. But since it was just lightning and Thors allies were all around Thanos you dont. That comic also showed Thor being BB physical superior.

dial J for Josh
I would have liked to see a blackbolt scream in the face of Thanos at full power. A nerfed version of it managed to damage his flesh at a considerable amount and he showed signs of pain with the initial scream which destroyed attilan.

zopzop
Actually Mjolnir at least moved Thanos and his first scream was not weakened. It took several of Black Bolts most powerful attack just to make Thanos kinda bleed. We didnt even see close to Thors most powerful attacks. But you Thor haters are gonna keep on keepin on. If that had been a Godblast you would have a thread to hang on to. But since it was just lightning and Thors allies were all around Thanos you dont. That comic also showed Thor being BB physical superior.
chair

dial J for Josh
Shadow Thanos bled after the first scream which was weakened.

Galan007
So has Thor. Yet look how that turned out vs Thanos.

Thor has also damaged Surtur and the Celestials (and I'm not talking about the Godblast vs Exitar or that time he hit Arishem while he had his Belt of Strength on).

BB ftw. Why does Thanos' durability matter here at all? If Bill were to hit BB with the same blow that cracked Galactus' helm, 'bolt would be instantly transformed into a steaming pile of Inhuman goo on the sidewalk.

Branlor Swift
Black Bolt's first scream wasn't weakened.

ShadowFyre
I would have said BRB but now I'm going with BB.

Im changing it to BB so you can change yours to BRB

ShadowFyre
The first scream wasnt weakened. I saw the "proof" that it was. One of the biggest piles of crap I have ever seen. Makes no sense at all. Unless apparently if your a Black Bolt fan. Then it makes perfect sense. Amazing how that works.

Branlor Swift
I'd probably give it to BB though.

Beta can hammer whirl around the scream at range. But I assume at one point in time they're going to be somewhat locked up in an iconic double uppercut punch phase and at that point in time BB can let out a yell to his face area.

Either that or they double KO each other at range.

kgkg
BB will not use the scream against bill :/

dial J for Josh
Not trying to go off topic and I am not trying to disagree, but if you say that BB beats Bill. Than do you feel that blackbolt beats thor as well?

zopzop
Im changing it to BB so you can change yours to BRB
BRB stomps then! Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Shadow Thanos bled after the first scream which was weakened. The first scream wasn't weakened which shows how impressive Thanos' durability is.

dial J for Josh
Yup that was my mistake I meant the following screams were weakened.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Not trying to go off topic and I am not trying to disagree, but if you say that BB beats Bill. Than do you feel that blackbolt beats thor as well? Probably.

His power is like an instantaneous herald buster that encompasses a large area. It'd be like Thor shooting huge wide Godblasts from his face anytime he opens his mouth (obviously the Godblast is a good amount more powerful than BB's scream). People like Thor and Beta would have the best shot IMO due to not relying on inconsistent force fields or their bodies to tank it though. I still see BB winning though. I feel BRB would create a lot of openings trying to defend and attack.

BB would get messed up something fierce though if he didn't have that pesky voice against those two

ShadowFyre
Yeah, BB would be a pretty dreadful opponent to have to beat at herald level. Even in the trans area. There is almost no way to get to him. You would have to pepper him with ranged attacks. He can just sit there and scream at you like a deranged planet busting girlfriend. Im saying BRB for the 6/10. Just because he can continuously hit BBwith lightning or hammer throws. If Iit wasnt for thatI would give BB a clean sweep against most heralds.

zopzop
Im saying BRB for the 6/10.
You lied to me sad

Branlor Swift
Yeah, BB would be a pretty dreadful opponent to have to beat at herald level. Even in the trans area. There is almost no way to get to him. You would have to pepper him with ranged attacks. He can just sit there and scream at you like a deranged planet busting girlfriend. Im saying BRB for the 6/10. Just because he can continuously hit BBwith lightning or hammer throws. If Iit wasnt for thatI would give BB a clean sweep against most heralds. Hammer throws would be a terrible idea, but lightning... I glossed over that.

Hmm, interesting. Might give it to BRB, or a toss up. Though I don't think any other herald level beings besides those two could possibly take an unhinged BB.

eaebiakuya
Thanos, ignoring a HH attack in the face: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/130484/2882332-durability2nm6.jpg

Thanos being hurted by a trans level attack ( PG Thor): http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/13573/1017479-thanos_feats_.jpg

And..i mean..we all know BB scream was a trans level attack before Infinity, right ?

ShadowFyre
What would be terrible about hammer throws? He would be.forced to use his voice to block them and tiring himself out. If the hammer didnt come back tonyou then yeah, bad idea. But with the ability to control it, you could have an opponent spinning around trying to divert the attack, while being hit with lightning and having the earth open up beneath you (thats thor) and 600 mph winds buffeting you?

Just give me Mjolnir for one day. Seriously.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, Thanos is a beast! I for one dont feel like that is a low showing for BB or Thor. I mean, thats what the guy does.

eaebiakuya
I agree, hammer throw is a good option, specially the "planetary hammer throw" he used against Stardust. It take few seconds at max, and is very hard to withstand or dodge.

Branlor Swift
What would be terrible about hammer throws? He would be.forced to use his voice to block them and tiring himself out. If the hammer didnt come back tonyou then yeah, bad idea. But with the ability to control it, you could have an opponent spinning around trying to divert the attack, while being hit with lightning and having the earth open up beneath you (thats thor) and 600 mph winds buffeting you?

Just give me Mjolnir for one day. Seriously. Because if BB screams that leaves him wide open for an attack, just because of one that may hit, and if it hits it might KO BB.

The hammer is Thor/BRB's only real defense from the scream. Throwing the hammer away opens him wide up for one attack.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Probably.

His power is like an instantaneous herald buster that encompasses a large area. It'd be like Thor shooting huge wide Godblasts from his face anytime he opens his mouth (obviously the Godblast is a good amount more powerful than BB's scream). People like Thor and Beta would have the best shot IMO due to not relying on inconsistent force fields or their bodies to tank it though. I still see BB winning though. I feel BRB would create a lot of openings trying to defend and attack.

BB would get messed up something fierce though if he didn't have that pesky voice against those two

I agree.

abhilegend
Bill wins.

ShadowFyre
You lied to me sad

Don't make a "scene" in front of my friends.

Mshinu
Beta Ray Horseface take a majority at the least.

Estacado
Sarah Jessica Parker.biscuits

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Estacado
Sarah Jessica Parker.biscuits

BB would scream reality out of existence at the first glance.

Mshinu
BB would scream reality out of existence at the first glance.

So there is a chanse of a draw if BB mistakes one horseface for another?

ShadowFyre
If Sarah enters 616, everyone loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.