Supernova goes off, what happens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
Supernova goes off (Inspired by the Tsar bomb thread)

The following characters are standing in the first planet closest to the sun when a nova explosion goes off

Thor B&T
WBH
Juggernaut 8th day
Sentry
Human Torch (on fire at max output)
Thanos (Imperative)
Captain Marvel DC (Pre FP)
Gladiator
Superman (Pre FP)
Orion (Pre FP)
Silver Surfer (Annihilation)
Fernus

They can brace but they cannot use any type of shields or phasing their body has to withstand the explosion, body has to be intact, who can do it?

Bonus round

Same characters facing a SUPERNOVA

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2288992/supernova-o.gif

Just to give you an idea of what We are talking about

Imagine the Tsar bomb will do nothing to earth

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg

dial J for Josh
I can see the vast majority of these characters survive. Also this should'nt cause any kind of critical damage to Kal correct? Perhaps the initial impact of the explosion can cause some disorientation but if anything he would benefit from being at a range that close right?

Cogito
Eh, most of them have feats to suggest they'd survive and feats suggesting they'd die horribly.

Should be noted, though, that our Sun is not large enough to go supernova. From what my 10 second google search showed, a star would have to be 8-10x larger than ours to go supernova, just for better comparison sake.

Galan007
Pfft, they all die. A supernova represents LT's "ultimate punishment", after all.
http://imgur.com/qL2Ltaa
http://imgur.com/wHgZTd8

smart

MF DELPH
I think they'd almost all survive, but half of them would be unconscious from the blast/debris. The one that I'd be most worried about would be Human Torch. The heat wouldn't be as much of an issue as much as the shockwave, etc, and I'm not certain he's durable enough to withstand that as well as all of the debris from Mercury exploding.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Pfft, they all die. A supernova represents LT's "ultimate punishment", after all.

smart
Enzeru logic FTW.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
The following characters are standing in the first planet closest to the sun when a nova explosion goes off:

There is a serious lack of Squirrel Girl in the upcoming line-up, son.

Thor B&T

He survives it, but the explosion would send him flying away - his suit would get torn apart and his shlong would wave around.

"Weaker versions" have supposedly tanked shots with the might of 1000 suns or something like that and he has taken shots from Celestials before.

WBH

He will survive it. His pants will stay untouched of course, as always, since they're one of the most powerful artifacts in the Marvel universe.

I would even go as far to say that he will survive it completely unharmed. Gladiator, whose Heat Vision is supposed to be hotter than the sun managed to burn through Hulk's chest, but it took him time and Hulk immediately started healing back.
World Breaker Hulk should be at a level of regeneration where the energy and the heat shouldn't penetrate his skin faster than he can heal.

Juggernaut 8th day

Easily takes it and stays unharmed during the process (if he is not jobbing terribly).

Sentry

High end feats suggest that he might be able to take some of the damage, but he would get harmed badly - to a point, where you could see his bones and so on - from there on he could regenrate back.

At average he gets annihilated by the explosion and re-appears shortly after.

Human Torch (on fire at max output)

Hyperbole will probably have him at a level, where he could handle it all, but I personally simply don't see it happening :-7 At that point heat wouldn't be his only problem, but more so the destructive energy levels.

Thanos (Imperative)

Takes it easily, but I kinda don't see his battle armor taking all of the damage - it should get destroyed for the most part.

Captain Marvel DC

To my knowledge he never encountered such a level of destruction. If he truly is Superman's equal, he should be able to tank the damage.

I personally would say that he wouldn't be able to absorb the damage and would get hurt badly, maybe even killed. But maybe that's also because I'm not aware of his best durability feats.

Gladiator

See above - same with Captain Marvel.

Superman

Tanks it, but gets knocked out.
He has taken supernovas to the face - one of them was supposedly 50 times more powerful than a regular supernova.
One supernova and him not being THAT near the explosion should even keep his suit in tact.

Orion

There is literally nothing I know about that character. I was never into the New Gods.

Silver Surfer

It's Silver Surfer. He had to deal with stuff like that before by simply surfing around I guess :-|
The explosion would blow him away, but I could see him staying conscious.

Fernus

Martian Manhunter never struck me as someone, who has a Superman level durability. What makes him hard to beat is his healing factor / his regeneration.
The amped up Martian Manhunter = Fernus ... damn, dunno, could go either way IMO.

IMPORTANT: Take all of that with a grain of salt :-| It's just my perception of the durability (at best) of the character. I could be wrong... it happened once before, so keep it cool.

eaebiakuya
Human Torch dies. Not because of the Heat, but because the shockwave, radiation, etc...

One-Punch
Surfer does this:
http://s27.postimg.org/iz5tn08an/Silver_Surfer_v3_145p19.jpg

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Enzeru
There is a serious lack of Squirrel Girl in the upcoming line-up, son.

He survives it, but the explosion would send him flying away - his suit would get torn apart and his shlong would wave around.

"Weaker versions" who are still 1000000000 times stronger than that punk SENTRY! Have supposedly tanked shots with the might of 1000 suns or something like that and he has taken shots from Celestials before.

He will survive it. His pants will stay untouched of course, as always, since they're one of the most powerful artifacts in the Marvel universe.

I would even go as far to say that he will survive it completely unharmed. Gladiator, whose Heat Vision is supposed to be hotter than the sun managed to burn through Hulk's chest, but it took him time and Hulk immediately started healing back.
World Breaker Hulk should be at a level of regeneration where the energy and the heat shouldn't penetrate his skin faster than he can heal.

Easily takes it and stays unharmed during the process (if he is not jobbing terribly).

High end feats suggest that he might be able to take some of the damage, but he would get harmed badly - to a point, where you could see his bones and so on - from there on he could regenrate back.

At average he gets annihilated by the explosion and re-appears shortly after.

Hyperbole will probably have him at a level, where he could handle it all, but I personally simply don't see it happening :-7 At that point heat wouldn't be his only problem, but more so the destructive energy levels.

Takes it easily, but I kinda don't see his battle armor taking all of the damage - it should get destroyed for the most part.

To my knowledge he never encountered such a level of destruction. If he truly is Superman's equal, he should be able to tank the damage.

I personally would say that he wouldn't be able to absorb the damage and would get hurt badly, maybe even killed. But maybe that's also because I'm not aware of his best durability feats.

See above - same with Captain Marvel.

Tanks it, but gets knocked out.
He has taken supernovas to the face - one of them was supposedly 50 times more powerful than a regular supernova.
One supernova and him not being THAT near the explosion should even keep his suit in tact.

There is literally nothing I know about that character. I was never into the New Gods.

It's Silver Surfer. He had to deal with stuff like that before by simply surfing around I guess :-|
The explosion would blow him away, but I could see him staying conscious.

Martian Manhunter never struck me as someone, who has a Superman level durability. What makes him hard to beat is his healing factor / his regeneration.
The amped up Martian Manhunter = Fernus ... damn, dunno, could go either way IMO.

IMPORTANT: Take all of that with a grain of salt :-| It's just my perception of the durability (at best) of the character. I could be wrong... it happened once before, so keep it cool.

I pretty much agree with this 95%. Except I dont think anyone here is totally unharmed. And Torch dies. Absolutely. Everytime. I personall would like to see all of these characters at a powerlevel where they die from this explosion but thats just me.

carver9
Majority if them survive. A couple of them get amped from it.

Stranglehold300
Good post Enzeru

ShadowFyre
I dont agree with Enzeru sayin Thor is that much stronger than Sentry but oh well.

ShadowFyre
rolling on floor laughing

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
Surfer does this:
http://s27.postimg.org/iz5tn08an/Silver_Surfer_v3_145p19.jpg
You mean he outraces the destruction?

stick out tongue

zopzop
They all survive except HT.

There are 4 things that job MIGHTILY in comics :
1) TP. It never works even though it should be an auto win against a non telepath
2) Black Holes. This one doesn't need explanation.
3) Stars (this includes them going nova). For some reason, being punched by Hulk or Thor causes more Heralds harm than an exploding star.
4) Transmutation. HTF isn't this an autowin? People have their MOLECULES turned to salt or sand and still their "healing factor" cures them. HOW?!

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop

1) TP. It never works even though it should be an auto win against a non telepath
3) Stars (this includes them going nova). For some reason, being punched by Hulk or Thor causes more Heralds harm than an exploding star.
4) Transmutation. HTF isn't this an autowin? People have their MOLECULES turned to salt or sand and still their "healing factor" cures them. HOW?!
Pfft, superman reverses transmutation by sheer willpower.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pfft, superman reverses transmutation by sheer willpower.
If he was fighting off the effect as it was transforming him, I'd have no problem with that. It's when the person succumbs completely and they are already fully transmuted to another substance, like stone, sand, salt, whatever, and THEN revert back due to 'healing factor' or similar reason that makes no phucking sense.

I mean their MOLECULES are now inorganic matter. How would a healing factor function since they aren't even organic anymore? So much fail in comics. It's actually aggravating just thinking about it.

Galan007
I would like to point out that Supes never took a 50x supernova to the face:
http://i.imgur.com/asxKmH4.jpg
The absolute most you could argue is that he withstood the electromagnetic shockwave generated by the explosion-- but the radiation itself(the particularly dangerous part of the blast) never actually touched him before he was saved. If it had, Supes would have been "incinerated."

That said, I do believe he can survive a supernova. He's certainly not going to tank it, mind you... But he would survive.

_______

As for Torch, it's like others have said: the heat wouldn't hurt him(he's withstood Planck temperature, after all), but the shockwaves/planetary debris and so forth would probably kill him.

dmills

4) Transmutation. HTF isn't this an autowin? People have their MOLECULES turned to salt or sand and still their "healing factor" cures them. HOW?! Originally posted by zopzop
If he was fighting off the effect as it was transforming him, I'd have no problem with that. It's when the person succumbs completely and they are already fully transmuted to another substance, like stone, sand, salt, whatever, and THEN revert back due to 'healing factor' or similar reason that makes no phucking sense.

I mean their MOLECULES are now inorganic matter. How would a healing factor function since they aren't even organic anymore? So much fail in comics. It's actually aggravating just thinking about it.

Maaaan. Big phucking ditto on "healing factors" reversing the effects of transmutation. Only of slightly lessor annoyance is a person resisting powerful TP via "will power" or "rage". I've always thought of powerful tp as complete domination of a victims neurons etc. WTF does "will power" have to do with countering that?

As for black holes and exploding stars etc. If I were editor in chief @ Marvel or DC, no one short or skyfather is surviving shit like that unless they have some sort of power set advantage. It just phucks up any of the suspension of disbelief limits that I have reserved for comic book entertainment.

Q99
The thing is, most people underestimate supernovas by a lot.

In a comic, it's normally just some explosion.

In real life, a supernova going off where the sun is while you're on earth would be worse than touching an atomic bomb when it's going off... by nine orders of magnitude.

There's that much power.

zopzop
Originally posted by dmills
Maaaan. Big phucking ditto on "healing factors" reversing the effects of transmutation. Only of slightly lessor annoyance is a person resisting powerful TP via "will power" or "rage". I've always thought of powerful tp as complete domination of a victims neurons etc. WTF does "will power" have to do with countering that?

As for black holes and exploding stars etc. If I were editor in chief @ Marvel or DC, no one short or skyfather is surviving shit like that unless they have some sort of power set advantage. It just phucks up any of the suspension of disbelief limits that I have reserved for comic book entertainment.
Dude, what about GALAXY busting attacks? Because Vision and WM survived one.

Think about it, as awesomely powerful as super novas are, they are "only" responsible for creating solar systems. A GALAXY contains hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of solar systems. The power necessary to bust a galaxy is mind boggling, yet Vision and WM survived!

Man, all this is pissing me off. I just want to walk up to a classmate and punch them in the face.

ShadowFyre
Haha makes you not even wanna read comics sometimes.

Rao Kal El

Man, all this is pissing me off. I just want to walk up to a classmate and punch them in the face.

thumb up laughing

Sometimes I wonder how much science do writers know

Enzeru
The absolute most you could argue is that he withstood the electromagnetic shockwave generated by the explosion-- but the radiation itself(the particularly dangerous part of the blast) never actually touched him before he was saved. If it had, Supes would have been "incinerated."

That said, I do believe he can survive a supernova. He's certainly not going to tank it, mind you... But he would survive.

Yeah, damn - I recalled that feat being much more impressive :-|

But didn't he still take regular supernovas unharmed, yet knocked out? Wasn't there a Suneater-explosion, which left him unharmed, but knocked him out and sent him flying back in time or some crazy crap like that?

Galan007
Wait a sec... You mean to tell me that comic books don't always conform to real world science/physics!?

http://i.imgur.com/dL1wc6d.jpg

dmills
Originally posted by Q99
The thing is, most people underestimate supernovas by a lot.

In a comic, it's normally just some explosion.

In real life, a supernova going off where the sun is while you're on earth would be worse than touching an atomic bomb when it's going off... by nine orders of magnitude.

There's that much power.

I once read that if a supernova went off 1 light year from Earth, it would still be powerful enough to obliterate every planet/celestial object in our solar system... So basically it's a solar system buster at least.

Q99
Originally posted by Enzeru
Yeah, damn - I recalled that feat being much more impressive :-|

But didn't he still take regular supernovas unharmed, yet knocked out? Wasn't there a Suneater-explosion, which left him unharmed, but knocked him out and sent him flying back in time or some crazy crap like that?

That wasn't a supernova, that was a normal star.

Oh yea, that's another thing- comics do call any star exploding a 'supernova'. 90% of the time, it really would just be a normal nova. Much smaller and more reasonable.

Rao Kal El
Wait a sec... You mean to tell me that comic books don't always conform to real world science/physics!?

No they do, only that light in the DCU light travels way faster than light in the real world as Wally West and the narration confirm it stick out tongue

dmills

It's not so much about conformity to "rwp", as it is about suspension of disbelief. Sometimes even "it's comics" isn't enough to circumvent that lol.

Galan007
Oh I agree. Sometimes the crap they write is SO stupid that it's hard to even give it the benefit of the doubt, fictional or not.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Q99
Understatement of the year.

dmills
laughing out loud

Enzeru
Well there is some stuff in comics that you simply ignore, because it's too stupid and some stuff you simply have to go with.

In one of my Sentry threads I said that Superman's power-set is insanely stupid and that it would never work in the real world...

Check this out and supernovas will be the least of your worries regarding comic book logic:

If superpowers were real: Flight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GDYCxQYbjg

If superpowers were real: Super Strength
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOQhduHFp2I

If superpowers were real: Super Speed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryGR06dlPf0

If superpowers were real: Invisibility
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-YLJ-pHRhA

If superpowers were real: Body Mass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpV7DKwcqbk

If superpowers were real: Immortality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvMiz0-nPxs

Epicurus
The thing is that in Marvel at the very least, this sort of stupidity can either by overlooked or ignored at least as far as people with the X-gene are concerned, seeing how the Celestials designed it to have reality warping functions per Galacta.

Branlor Swift
Superman already got KO'ed by a nova.
If Superman gets KOed by a nova in comics, then more than half the people here do as well. A supernova though...

Iron-man
Some of them might just live due to their immortality like Juggernaut, Thanos when Death doesn't want to die, Captain Marvel in post crisis due to his magical regeneration. Superman is probably going to get amped by a super nova IMO.

Realistically none of them should, but they will surivie because comics.

eaebiakuya
But Thanos survived against a Black Hole, Planet Explosions (one of then KOed a guy who withstand a Star Explosion), Skyfathers attacks...cant see why a Supernova would "realistically" kill him.

abhilegend

_______

As for Torch, it's like others have said: the heat wouldn't hurt him(he's withstood Planck temperature, after all), but the shockwaves/planetary debris and so forth would probably kill him.
He absolutely did, he was at the center when entropy bomb went off and he was blasted back.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
That wasn't a supernova, that was a normal star.

Oh yea, that's another thing- comics do call any star exploding a 'supernova'. 90% of the time, it really would just be a normal nova. Much smaller and more reasonable.
That sun eater had absorbed energy of several suns and it all imploded as he was at the center of sun eater. It was more than a sun getting supernova.

JayDaDon
One thing that helps the suspension of disbelief is just remembering the comics are in different realities. They may have differnent laws of physics. Important factors may be different by just .0000000000000001 digit which could change a lot.

Cogito
Woah woah woah, let's not go throwing off h1's mathematical calculations with differing physics here

Colossus-Big C
i doubt our sun is that big. its exagerrated

JakeTheBank
I doubt we even have a sun, tbh.

carver9

_______

thumb up

Exactly. It even states in the scan that the shockwaves hit him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

Exactly. It even states in the scan that the shockwaves hit him.
facepalm

The shockwaves never hit him. The blast did though.

http://i.imgur.com/K9bIf4K.jpg

He was at the center of the blast and it blasted him away.

carver9
Gotcha...since the blast hit Superman, why would the writer include this sentence..."the electromagnetic shockwaves came rushing at Superman"? Why bring this up if Superman was hit by the initial blast?

abhilegend
Gotcha...since the blast hit Superman, why would the writer include this sentence..."the electromagnetic shockwaves came rushing at Superman"? Why bring this up if Superman was hit by the initial blast?
Who knows? Its Mcduffie after all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, it always made me lol how people came to the conclusion Superman was hit by the explosion as the scan very clearly says otherwise.

Superman tossed the bomb into the Sun-Eater and that's where the feat ended. It very clearly says that the electromagnetic shock wave (Most likely the flash of light we see) was rushing toward him followed by the radiation that would incinerate him if he was caught. We even have visual cues with the event expanding from the yellow core of the Sun Eater that Superman wasn't in.

abhilegend
laughing out loud @ Rage being butthurt again. Even carver accepted that superman was hit by the blast which was depicted in the scan as he was at the center of the sun eater. But for rage that's obviously not enough.

laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Im still laughing. Shit made me spit out my beer.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i doubt our sun is that big. its exagerrated Originally posted by JakeTheBank
ROFLMMFAO. rolling on floor laughing
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im still laughing. Shit made me spit out my beer.
Thank God you quoted JtB, I almost missed that little exchange.

Colossus Big C is a forum gem!

Prof. T.C McAbe
He tanked the explosion, you see him being blasted away... he wasn't hit by the schockwave. Whatever. Way to lowball him...

Branlor Swift
I'm like 95 percent sure it is impossible to be hit by an explosion and not get hit by the shockwave seeing as the shockwave is the (temporary) fastest moving part of the explosion, besides the blast wave, but I don't know if blast waves are possible in space seeing as it's the air around the kablooey...

The shockwave hit him and threw him back. The "explosion" was the radiation behind it. He tanked the shockwave and got the shit out of the way of the explosion. Either that or the explosion blew a line of radiation in front of it.

For a small scale example of the bomb in action:

fGi0w7ycRKk

As you can see the actual explosion is rather contained for lack of a better word, while the shockwave goes way the shit beyond that at far greater speeds.

psycho gundam
^ not sure about supernovas but for nuclear/thermonuclear explosions the initial damage is caused by the flash, all but instantly released by the rapid release of particles during fission/fusion. the over-pressure wave comes after bringing the fireball with it

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ not sure about supernovas but for nuclear/thermonuclear explosions the initial damage is caused by the flash, all but instantly released by the rapid release of particles during fission/fusion. the over-pressure wave comes after bringing the fireball with it I don't know a lot about nukes, but it looks like that step was skipped entirely in favor of shockwaves. I imagine a nuke would be sexy in high speed

Though the initial damage isn't equal to the actual kablamo in the middle, it just moves a shitload farther. Ie Superman didn't tank 50 Supernovas, just the shockwave of one. Still impressive though.

Magnon
They all die instantly. The power released in a supernova is absolutely ridiculous, orders and orders of magnitude above what any of them could possibly survive.

A nuclear bomb would at least hurt all the characters in the list. A supernova, which is MILLIONS of times more powerful than the power output of a steady-state star, will just clean the table instantly.

The story arc "Infinity Crusade" did justice to the effects of the Sun going nova (not supernova, since its mass is not high enough). Hulk, Thor, Drax, Thanos, ... all got easily killed. (It turned out to be just a vision, created by Adam Warlock with the Cosmic Egg, of what would happen if the Goddess' plan went through, but there is no reason to doubt the portrayal of the effect.)

pym-ftw
Pressure of a Singularity >>> Force wave of a Supernova

They can all tank that, except Johnny

The radiation is pretty null for these characters. An argument could be made that rapidly cooling solar energy would blue-shift to red and weaken superman, but technically it would most likely need to be a blue star to go "supernova" in the first place.

Now the heat could hurt them but realistically all of these characters have faced hotter, like sustainable lightning...

Q99
That sun eater had absorbed energy of several suns and it all imploded as he was at the center of sun eater. It was more than a sun getting supernova.

Still, you could fit hundreds of our suns into the type of star that goes supernova, sometimes more.

And the Suneater would've presumably digested and used up a lot of the energy from the prior suns too, but even if it didn't, well, Supernovae are just that big.

Rao Kal El
Even if We decide to believe that he only got hit with the electromagnetic shockwave of the explosion is an ubber feat.

The electromagnetic shockwave of a nova is what makes a sun to collapse.

This is an explosion of a super nova and not only that but is a super nova x 50 so the electro magnetic shockwave it will be according to the size of the explosion.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/files/2013/02/ackermann1HR.jpg

I think this is one of his ubber feats, but still dwarfed by the sun eater

Warlord

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The shockwave hit him and threw him back. The "explosion" was the radiation behind it. He tanked the shockwave and got the shit out of the way of the explosion. thumb up That is exactly what happened. The electromagnetic shockwave hit Supes, which threw him back. The radiation from the blast(which came after the shockwave) is what he avoided at all costs, as it would have incinerated him. Point: it's borderline retarded for anyone to act like Supes 'tanked' a 50x supernova across the board, when he merely endured the least dangerous portion of it, and fled from the rest of it. You can't just endure *part* of a blast's totality and say you tanked it across the board. That is phucking idiotic.

Say a nuke went off miles from my house and I was far enough away to only be pushed to the ground by the remainder of the detonation's initial shockwave... If I then proceeded to get up, hop in my Jeep, and drive the opposite direction from the blast's epicenter before any of the heat or radiation from it ever touched me... Does that mean I 'tanked' a nuke? Phuck. No.

Warlord
I believe in you though. I'm sure you can tank a nuke

Galan007
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/obama_cares.gif

Rao Kal El
Yeah but if you survived the shock wave of one nuke is not the same as surviving the shock wave of 50 nukes wink

Galan007
Being human is not the same as being Superman. wink

carver9
thumb up That is exactly what happened. The electromagnetic shockwave hit Supes, which threw him back. The radiation from the blast(which came after the shockwave) is what he avoided at all costs, as it would have incinerated him. Point: it's borderline retarded for anyone to act like Supes 'tanked' a 50x supernova across the board, when he merely endured the least dangerous portion of it, and fled from the rest of it. You can't just endure *part* of a blast's totality and say you tanked it across the board. That is phucking idiotic.

Say a nuke went off miles from my house and I was far enough away to only be pushed to the ground by the remainder of the detonation's initial shockwave... If I then proceeded to get up, hop in my Jeep, and drive the opposite direction from the blast's epicenter before any of the heat or radiation from it ever touched me... Does that mean I 'tanked' a nuke? Phuck. No.

thumb up

Epicurus
facepalm

The shockwaves never hit him. The blast did though.

http://i.imgur.com/K9bIf4K.jpg

He was at the center of the blast and it blasted him away.
Your own scan depicts the shockwave hitting him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rao Kal El
Being human is not the same as being Superman. wink

Now lets change shock wave for ELECTRO-MAGNETIC shock waves and a nuke for 50 SUPER novas stick out tongue

Galan007
Change anything you'd like if it makes you feel better. It doesn't change the fact that Superman did not tank the blast in its totality. Not even close.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Rao Kal El
Change anything you'd like if it makes you feel better. It doesn't change the fact that Superman did not tank the blast in its totality. Not even close.

Is still a pretty good feat, even if We only say that He with stand the electro-magnetic shock wave of an explosion equivalent to 50 SUPER novas. ONLY that makes it pretty ubber. + He was not at peak. IMO smile

Galan007
Is still a pretty good feat, even if We only say that He with stand the electro-magnetic shock wave of an explosion equivalent to 50 SUPER novas. ONLY that makes it pretty ubber. + He was not at peak. IMO smile Never said the feat wasn't impressive. What I said is that he clearly did not tank a 50x supernova in its totality(not even close.) He simply endured the initial electromagnetic shockwave it generated, and fled from the rest of the blast.

thumb up

Cogito
Indeed. It specifically said what would happen if the actual blast hit him. Not sure how you can argue against that.

dmills
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i doubt our sun is that big. its exagerrated Originally posted by JakeTheBank

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Never said the feat wasn't impressive. What I said is that he clearly did not tank a 50x supernova in its totality(not even close.) He simply endured the initial electromagnetic shockwave it generated, and fled from the rest of the blast.

thumb up

Me neither. stick out tongue IMO I think the feat AS IS, is pretty good, but some (not you or anyone in particular) might not think that surviving the electro-magnetic shock wave is a big deal, when in this case it is.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Still, you could fit hundreds of our suns into the type of star that goes supernova, sometimes more.

And the Suneater would've presumably digested and used up a lot of the energy from the prior suns too, but even if it didn't, well, Supernovae are just that big.
Depends. That particular sun eater was moving around galaxy to galaxy devouring suns.

http://i.imgur.com/DIdr1QZ.jpg

Here he devours a sun in just that issue.

http://i.imgur.com/CJNW21c.jpg

The plan was to direct all that energy to the core.

http://i.imgur.com/z9jIH1n.jpg

Superman was thrown across hundreds of lightyears by that implosion.

http://i.imgur.com/gtSm26O.jpg

That feat is just gargantuan.

Insane Titan
Thanos tanks it with a smile on his face

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos has already tanked a supermova explosion.

Were people actually arguing he tanked the full explosion of that 50x supernova?

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos has already tanked a supermova explosion.

Were people actually arguing he tanked the full explosion of that 50x supernova?

thumb up

psycho gundam
Never said the feat wasn't impressive. What I said is that he clearly did not tank a 50x supernova in its totality(not even close.) He simply endured the initial electromagnetic shockwave it generated, and fled from the rest of the blast.

thumb up Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/duu_zps975c9b6c.gif the light reduced the paint on the house facing the blast to carbon (same happened to people's skin) about a half second before the shockwave destroyed the house from the distance it was from the blast

Galan007
And that changes anything I said... How?

psycho gundam
it doesn't, but the comic has the shockwave occurring before the electromagnetic energy which is strange especially since it's occurring in the void of space

it's a really good speed feat from superman

Galan007
g007-psyduck

It was stated in the comic that he couldn't travel FTL because he was weak. So it might be a decent speed feat, but it's FAR from his best. /shrug

psycho gundam
it doesn't make much sense but for what it was intended to be it's very impressive

Galan007
I never argued against its impressiveness. Enduring the initial shockwaves generated by an explosion 50x> a supernova(while weakened) is a great feat.

My only point is simply that he did not endure anywhere near the explosion's full-force. That much was made perfectly clear.

-Pr-
g007-psyduck

It was stated in the comic that he couldn't travel FTL because he was weak. So it might be a decent speed feat, but it's FAR from his best. /shrug

I wouldn't consider it his best durability feat either, personally.

====

Either way, as far as the thread goes, I see most high heralds surviving.

Wonder Man
Thor might end up in the void.

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
I wouldn't consider it his best durability feat either, personally. Just out of curiosity, what would you say is Superman's best durability feat?

abhilegend
The explosion of the source wall?

h1a8
Just out of curiosity, what would you say is Superman's best durability feat? Double black hole.

abhilegend
Bump

ha-som

MrMind
Dude ain't nobody reaDing this thread

carver9
Thor B&T - knocked out and Hurt badly
WBH - hurt but heals
Juggernaut 8th day - same as Thor
Sentry - melts but heals
Human Torch (on fire at max output) - dies
Thanos (Imperative) - knocked out
Captain Marvel DC (Pre FP) - hurt badly
Gladiator - hurt
Superman (Pre FP) - dies (rebirth Superman died from a blast that didn't even have the power to take out a continent and he was revived by an alien)
Orion (Pre FP) - dies
Silver Surfer (Annihilation) - ktfo (he just got koed)
Fernus - hurt badly

abhilegend

Captain Marvel DC (Pre FP) - hurt badly
Gladiator - hurt
Superman (Pre FP) - dies (rebirth Superman died from a blast that didn't even have the power to take out a continent and he was revived by an alien)

laughing out loud

When did Superman die from "not even continent" attack?

DarkSaint85
I mean....I don't know why Gladiator would only be hurt, when we saw what happened with the Hulk and a nuclear reactor (if we are taking lowballs here).

Hell, with lowballs, should we not mention Gambit and the entire deck of cards?

I mean, let's NOT play that game. Full Capacity and all that.

Edit: not to mention, there are some other (mainly DC) questionable points in Carver's post. Fernus gets amped by explosions, for example.

qwertyuiop1998
Carver's lowball aside. Superman tanked Brainiac's supernova which destroyed the planet he was standing and it's moon, got knocked out, but no any serious damage

https://ibb.co/chkV3qK
https://ibb.co/QFgywsR
https://ibb.co/X5kH44j
https://ibb.co/fQR2p81
https://ibb.co/LSjmy4v
https://ibb.co/Tv5C9zQ

carver9
laughing out loud

When did Superman die from "not even continent" attack?

Up in the sky. He tried stopped a missle from hitting earth that described as shattering the east coast or something and he succeeded at stopping it but it went off and killed him. An alien sacrificed his life to bring Superman back. Let me know if you need scans.

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Carver's lowball aside. Superman tanked Brainiac's supernova which destroyed the planet he was standing and it's moon, got knocked out, but no any serious damage

https://ibb.co/chkV3qK
https://ibb.co/QFgywsR
https://ibb.co/X5kH44j
https://ibb.co/fQR2p81
https://ibb.co/LSjmy4v
https://ibb.co/Tv5C9zQ

3rd scan, some type of shielding and what did Brainiac do to him that either woke him up or brought him back. So much context here.

zopzop
A good number of these characters die. Superman, Thanos, and Juggernaut are the only ones that survive.

-Pr-
3rd scan, some type of shielding and what did Brainiac do to him that either woke him up or brought him back. So much context here.

If you're going to lowball, at least do it coherently. Please.

carver9
Lol... ABHI bumped this thread to lowball because Thanos and Surfer got knocked out from an exploding sun.

-Pr-
Lol... ABHI bumped this thread to lowball because Thanos and Surfer got knocked out from an exploding sun.

Both of you doing it doesn't make you doing it somehow more legible.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Both of you doing it doesn't make you doing it somehow more legible.

Ask carver why he always types abhi's name with caps lock on.

The answer is the raging hard-on he cannot control, but I want him to admit that in public, in front of the global moderator.

DarkSaint85
Up in the sky. He tried stopped a missle from hitting earth that described as shattering the east coast or something and he succeeded at stopping it but it went off and killed him. An alien sacrificed his life to bring Superman back. Let me know if you need scans.

Scans.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ask carver why he always types abhi's name with caps lock on.

The answer is the raging hard-on he cannot control, but I want him to admit that in public, in front of the global moderator.

I honestly do it because of you. I know it drives you insane.

StiltmanFTW
So you love making me jealous, don't you?

qwertyuiop1998
3rd scan, some type of shielding
.......You don't know anything about Brainiac, do you? I mean, when was the last time you picked a story arc that centers around Brainiac?

The force field you saw here is Brainiac's force field which shields his ship
https://ibb.co/Vp05JR8

On the contrary, it was specifically stated Brainiac will destroy those planets which he determined no use for him( in this case, the planet that Superman was standing)

https://ibb.co/FDmsv0m

and what did Brainiac do to him that either woke him up or brought him back. So much context here.

The context here is you never read the story and still tried the best you can to lowball this feat

Brainiac was downloading Superman's memory here, he didn't do anythig that related to 'bring Superman back'

https://ibb.co/ZmPvZS8
https://ibb.co/Th0vs4g

DarkSaint85
Shh he's busy getting the scans for me. Hopefully he hasn't seen the trap, but maybe he has? Who knows the mind of a Carver?

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/4dxWm5V/130cc143-6d13-40e8-a609-53d9dab340f4-text.gif

You should just marry him at this point.

I'm gonna tell your wife, because - no matter how complicated and unusual this relationship and hate-sex is - you're basically cheating on her with him.

carver9
.......You don't know anything about Brainiac, do you? I mean, when was the last time you picked a story arc that centers around Brainiac?

The force field you saw here is Brainiac's force field which shields his ship
https://ibb.co/Vp05JR8

On the contrary, it was specifically stated Brainiac will destroy those planets which he determined no use for him( in this case, the planet that Superman was standing)

https://ibb.co/FDmsv0m

The context here is you never read the story and still tried the best you can to lowball this feat

Brainiac was downloading Superman's memory here, he didn't do anythig that related to 'bring Superman back'

https://ibb.co/ZmPvZS8
https://ibb.co/Th0vs4g

Don't think this answer my questions but at least you tried.

carver9
Dark, you already saw the scans, I want ABHI to ask.

DarkSaint85
No I haven't. Not the ones where:

Scans, please.

DarkSaint85
Carver, hello!

qwertyuiop1998
Don't think this answer my questions but at least you tried.
Aah, I almost forgot you can't read.

To make it simple enough for your intelligence: Superman survived a supernova, no context was left here thumb up

abhilegend
Up in the sky.

Let me guess, you got it from comicvine?

As if you could ever do that. Here's the actual scene.

https://i.postimg.cc/CnqWrs2Q/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jLVVwBw0/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/nXZ6T7G3/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jWSBYb9N/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/qtDSkFVF/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/sQB81J3g/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/JD9FXBhc/image.jpg

What actually happened is that an alien doctor bonds with a dying Superman (never specifically stated why) and sees his memories including that missile scene.

Again, don't ever try to bullshit me.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud abhi spoiling all my fun

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud abhi spoiling all my fun
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Aah, I almost forgot you can't read.

To make it simple enough for your intelligence: Superman survived a supernova, no context was left here
BTW, Superman tanked and absorbed a hypernova too.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=16393363

Superman defeats Mageddon, the primordial annihilator via absorbing its anti-sun core which negates his own energy and is complely fine while overcoming its telepathy.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083892_jla041a.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083893_jla041b.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083894_jla041c.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083895_jla041d.jpg

Just how powerful was Mageddon? It was powerful enough to force the angels of Pax-Dei to create a new universe because it was going to destroy this universe.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083962_JLA_41_pg01.jpg

The whole of humanity gets the powers of superman.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083978_JLA_41_pg27.jpg

Mageddon was killing thousands of these supermen with each blast and would've killed whole of humanity in minutes according to batman.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16084040_JLA_41_pg31.jpg

Here is one more thing about this feat. Oracle notes that the Mageddon anti sun was going hypernova.

https://s6.postimg.org/ci297awz5/image.jpg

A hypernova only occurs in the stars at least 30 times more mass than Earth's sun and this anti sun must have been even more huge so to destroy half the galaxy.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-hypernova-explosion

And here the anti sun goes off as Orion says the detonation has been done. Superman actually tanks it and absorbs all the energy.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083894_jla041c.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16083895_jla041d.jpg

Confirmed in DC encyclopedia.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6131512-rco192_1473735651.jpg

And JLA secret files 3.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6131513-jla_secretfiles_003_33.jpg

That cheeky Grant Morrison.

carver9
Let me guess, you got it from comicvine?

As if you could ever do that. Here's the actual scene.

https://i.postimg.cc/CnqWrs2Q/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jLVVwBw0/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/nXZ6T7G3/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jWSBYb9N/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/qtDSkFVF/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/sQB81J3g/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/JD9FXBhc/image.jpg

What actually happened is that an alien doctor bonds with a dying Superman (never specifically stated why) and sees his memories including that missile scene.

Again, don't ever try to bullshit me.

It's obvious the missle IS the reason he is there.

DarkSaint85
Actually, no.

But let's go through your post. First your said he was dead. Was he?

carver9
Yes and was revived. What's your other question

DarkSaint85
Yes and was revived. What's your other question

Can you read?

https://i.postimg.cc/G21xBZ75/RCO015-1565169067.jpg

He wasn't dead lmao.

DarkSaint85
Next point.

This was what actually took him out lmao:
https://i.postimg.cc/xCyyLtBT/RCO023-1565169067.jpg

The rest were just his memories. Unless you're going to argue Mongul was there lol.

DarkSaint85
Carver, hello!

abhilegend
It's obvious the missle IS the reason he is there.
The missile was near Earth and Superman was found in deep space, how's it obvious you idiot?

qwertyuiop1998
Plus, the main plot in this story is Superman left the Earth and went for outer space in order to find the girl that some random alien kidnapped.

The story even referred it in the scan that DS posted and the Mongul scan that abhi posted. So Superman suddenly turns back to the Earth without any additional information makes no sense

JBL
A good number of these characters die. Superman, Thanos, and Juggernaut are the only ones that survive. lol. Gladiator contained an explosion of near Nova proportion that would have annihilated half the solar system. Then he left that area at 100 times the speed of light on his way to earth. He will survive this with ease.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
lol. Gladiator contained an explosion of near Nova proportion that would have annihilated half the solar system. Then he left that area at 100 times the speed of light on his way to earth. He will survive this with ease.

LMAO you're an idiot. A nova is well below a supernova and Gladiator didn't even deal with an actual nova(just near that energy) in your example.

https://www.universeguide.com/blogarticle/what-is-the-difference-between-a-nova-and-supernova

You fail as usual.

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
LMAO you're an idiot. A nova is well below a supernova and Gladiator didn't even deal with an actual nova(just near that energy) in your example.

https://www.universeguide.com/blogarticle/what-is-the-difference-between-a-nova-and-supernova

You fail as usual. Just how dumb are you? There was no star to go nova you idiot. It was and explosion that would have annihilated half the solar system and a star was born clown. Gladiator stopped that explosion from destroying half the solar system. Your idiotic post talks about a star thats already there idiot.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Just how dumb are you? There was no star to go nova you idiot. It was and explosion that would have annihilated half the solar system and a star was born clown. Gladiator stopped that explosion from destroying half the solar system. Your idiotic post talks about a star thats already there idiot.

laughing Reading comprehension fail you illiterate child. It doesn't matter whether there was a star or not because the DESCRIPTION was "almost the proportions of a nova." "ALMOST the proportions." Meaning less than an actual nova.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/14/146296/2856973-gladiator_star_strike_contained_100_x_ftl.jpg

Again, no star being there is irrelevant because a star going nova is the comparison. And it still isn't quite as powerful as a nova. A SUPERnova is far more powerful, therefore you arguing because Gladiator took less than the power of a nova is ****ing hilarious and an epic fail. Take the L like you take the D.

JBL
laughing Reading comprehension fail you illiterate child. It doesn't matter whether there was a star or not because the DESCRIPTION was "almost the proportions of a nova." "ALMOST the proportions." Meaning less than an actual nova.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/14/146296/2856973-gladiator_star_strike_contained_100_x_ftl.jpg

Again, no star being there is irrelevant because a star going nova is the comparison. And it still isn't quite as powerful as a nova. A SUPERnova is far more powerful, therefore you arguing because Gladiator took less than the power of a nova is ****ing hilarious and an epic fail. Take the L like you take the D. you can't be that dumb there's just no way. Gladiator contained that explosion, in other words he overpowered it like it was nothing. In other words idiot, Gladiator was far superior to that explosion.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
you can't be that dumb there's just no way. Gladiator contained that explosion, in other words he overpowered it like it was nothing. In other words idiot, Gladiator was far superior to that explosion.

This is pathetic even for you. laughing

You prove you don't know the difference in power between a nova and supernova.

I give a link explaining. "There was no star, dumbass!!"

I laugh again at you and point out the nova is the comparison of the level it's at, and even then not quite equal to a nova. And again point out a nova is well under a supernova.

You respond with "Gladiator contained the explosion like it was nothing." Don't give a **** about your argument, you would have to prove this is still enough to make him tank a supernova. A supernova. A nova briefly happens once. A supernova is equal to the energy the star emitted throughout its entire life. "Easily contained" the not even nova level energy is equivalent to billions of years of output HOW?

The fact that you argued there was no star to begin with and you drop that when wrecked again shows how dishonest AND retarded you are.

Again, pathetic even by your standards.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Human Torch dies. Not because of the Heat, but because the shockwave, radiation, etc...

It's possible that he could create a large enough blast to create a sort of buffer zone and dampen the effects of the shockwave, but that would require most or all of his power, and he would die shortly afterwards. That's the best I can see him doing.

(I am basing this on the feats I have covered in my FF thread, which stopped in 2015. IDK about any new feats since then).

I think the Hulk could survive the initial blast but would die as he would eventually have to revert to Banner.

The rest would survive.

carver9
The blast was so strong, it created a star. Don't know why this showing is being disputed.

Delta1938

smart

That's actually a nova, not a supernova. Which Superman can tank.

So Superman>>supermova>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nova=best of Living Tribunal.

Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Living Trinunal confirmed. smart

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Next point.

This was what actually took him out lmao:
https://i.postimg.cc/xCyyLtBT/RCO023-1565169067.jpg

The rest were just his memories. Unless you're going to argue Mongul was there lol.

laughing out loud I forgot this exchange with Carv.

-K-M-
Getting strong George Costanza vibes from that alien

https://lightheartedlibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/george-costanza-portrait.jpg

JBL
This is pathetic even for you. laughing

You prove you don't know the difference in power between a nova and supernova.

I give a link explaining. "There was no star, dumbass!!"

I laugh again at you and point out the nova is the comparison of the level it's at, and even then not quite equal to a nova. And again point out a nova is well under a supernova.

You respond with "Gladiator contained the explosion like it was nothing." Don't give a **** about your argument, you would have to prove this is still enough to make him tank a supernova. A supernova. A nova briefly happens once. A supernova is equal to the energy the star emitted throughout its entire life. "Easily contained" the not even nova level energy is equivalent to billions of years of output HOW?

The fact that you argued there was no star to begin with and you drop that when wrecked again shows how dishonest AND retarded you are.

Again, pathetic even by your standards. Unbelievable, you ARE actually that dumb.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Unbelievable, you ARE actually that dumb.

LAMO

First you make an utterly wrong comparison.

Then I show you why you're wrong.

Then you give one more example that you're an idiot by saying there is no star. You're either an idiot for not comprehending the point, or you sorta kinda understood it, at least enough to know you were wrong but not why because you're too dim to understand, and were stupid enough to think this strawman would work.

Then you pretended the "there is no star" retarded response never happened like I'd let it slide with you, and say he easily contained it so it was nothing to him. And when I point out how laughable this is and you're comparing a short burst to the lifetime output of a star, you say I am this dumb.

No, b itch. What happened is you made an argument equivalent to saying a battery easily held the energy required to momentarily push the dimmer on a light from 80% to 100% for like a second, proves it could easily hold the electricity of powering a lightbulb at 80% for years. Not even remotely comparable, therefore your "easily contained" straw grasping argument is worthless.

And you're doing all this while saying I'm the idiot when on reality you're a helmet wearing short bus riding inbred loser who after 15 years of potty training finally upgraded to Pull Ups and think you're a big man for that, and you think you're so smart because his art and math tests get put on the fridge and you're so proud of that. Except you can't color inside the lines and not only did you fail the math test including 1+1, you can't even spell your name.

That's you. So--

https://divorcedmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/635226347041632009deal-with-it.gif

JBL
LAMO

First you make an utterly wrong comparison.

Then I show you why you're wrong.

Then you give one more example that you're an idiot by saying there is no star. You're either an idiot for not comprehending the point, or you sorta kinda understood it, at least enough to know you were wrong but not why because you're too dim to understand, and were stupid enough to think this strawman would work.

Then you pretended the "there is no star" retarded response never happened like I'd let it slide with you, and say he easily contained it so it was nothing to him. And when I point out how laughable this is and you're comparing a short burst to the lifetime output of a star, you say I am this dumb.

No, b itch. What happened is you made an argument equivalent to saying a battery easily held the energy required to momentarily push the dimmer on a light from 80% to 100% for like a second, proves it could easily hold the electricity of powering a lightbulb at 80% for years. Not even remotely comparable, therefore your "easily contained" straw grasping argument is worthless.

And you're doing all this while saying I'm the idiot when on reality you're a helmet wearing short bus riding inbred loser who after 15 years of potty training finally upgraded to Pull Ups and think you're a big man for that, and you think you're so smart because his art and math tests get put on the fridge and you're so proud of that. Except you can't color inside the lines and not only did you fail the math test including 1+1, you can't even spell your name.

That's you. So--

https://divorcedmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/635226347041632009deal-with-it.gif You are incredibly dumb.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You are incredibly dumb.

Concessions excepted. Glad to give you an L so brutal you're reduced to not even trying. Thanks for the non challenge.

JBL
Concessions excepted. Glad to give you an L so brutal you're reduced to not even trying. Thanks for the non challenge. utterly dumb. Gladiator CONTAINED that explosion idiot. He overpowered it, now to overpower that explosion, he had to exert far greater force. Force far beyond a near Nova explosion. Get it idiot?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
utterly dumb. Gladiator CONTAINED that explosion idiot. He overpowered it, now to overpower that explosion, he had to exert far greater force. Force far beyond a near Nova explosion. Get it idiot?

So prove it was that much greater you imbecile. Prove it. Prove he's greater than billions of years of output. I dare you.

And still no acknowledged if the "there's no star" fail. You didn't even acknowledge my analogy, you just said I'm wrong without a worthwhile reason. And you took a half hour to make such a pathetic attempt at an argument. I BROKE you. Concessions accepted child.

JBL
So prove it was that much greater you imbecile. Prove it. Prove he's greater than billions of years of output. I dare you.

And still no acknowledged if the "there's no star" fail. You didn't even acknowledge my analogy, you just said I'm wrong without a worthwhile reason. And you took a half hour to make such a pathetic attempt at an argument. I BROKE you. Concessions accepted child. LMAO!! You are completely dumb. If someone dropped a Hydrogen Bomb in the middle of your trailer park and it goes off, but I come along and contain that explosion to the point that your community is completely unharmed, would that not mean that the force I used was far greater than that bombs output?? But let me give you one that you won't dispute because it concerns your lover Superman. When Superman was pushing against the force of world war, did he not exert greater force than those engines?

xJLxKing

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!! You are completely dumb. If someone dropped a Hydrogen Bomb in the middle of your trailer park and it goes off, but I come along and contain that explosion to the point that your community is completely unharmed, would that not mean that the force I used was far greater than that bombs output?? But let me give you one that you won't dispute because it concerns your lover Superman. When Superman was pushing against the force of world war, did he not exert greater force than those engines?

I feel the projection about trailer parks, but you're still dodging the point like the broken b itch you are. And pretending the "there is no star" fail didn't happen.

A nova is a blip of increase in energy output of a star. A supernova is equal to the energy output over its billions of years. Prove that what Gladiator did is greater than a nova to that degree. Anything else and it's obvious you have nothing but aren't willing to concede.

JBL
I feel the projection about trailer parks, but you're still dodging the point like the broken b itch you are. And pretending the "there is no star" fail didn't happen.

A nova is a blip of increase in energy output of a star. A supernova is equal to the energy output over its billions of years. Prove that what Gladiator did is greater than a nova to that degree. Anything else and it's obvious you have nothing but aren't willing to concede. Still showing how dumb you are?

qwertyuiop1998
Hmmm, Speaking of containing explosion

Superman contained Mageddon's hypernova which was it's power source and stated capable of vaporizing half of the galaxy( some source stated it *at least* able to vaporize half of the galaxy implies it's potent probably more than just that level)

It also is anti-sunlight that basically is the opposite of Superman's power, Superman still contained it

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Still showing how dumb you are?

So I wake up to see you're still proving you're retarded by just saying "far more" without proving enough to be equal to a supernova. You just think nobody will notice you're an idiot like you think it's not noticeable that you're pretending the "there is no star" worthlessness you argued didn't happen.

Nah you're just a broken record of idiocy repeating the same thing you can't prove. Did you show your imaginary friends, I mean "employees" this and they also too stupid to notice you're not acknowledging the sheer difference in power between a nova and supernova and just assuming this means he can tank a supernova? No, because those employees don't exist. But you'd hide this epic fail even if they did.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>