DCNU Justice League VS Void Sentry(SIEGE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
DCNU JUSTICE LEAGUE

1. Superman
2. Captain Marvel
3. Orion
4. Wonder Woman
5. Flash
6. Aquaman
7. Zatanna

VS

Void Sentry-SIEGE

1) PIS on
2) PIS off

Cogito
Aquaman jabs him in the eye for the win

ShadowFyre
Flash solos. Or sentry solos.Someone solos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
DCNU JUSTICE LEAGUE

1. Superman
2. Captain Marvel
3. Orion

5. Flash

7. Zatanna

Each one of those could take some wins from him, together they stomp.

ShadowFyre
Its funny, people used to say Superman would solo entire Marvel rosters, now its switched. Anyway, I dont think any Marvel herald is going to solo the entire justice league.

carver9
No one in that squad can beat Void. Sentry alone would probably pull a majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How exactly does the Justice League win? I'm legitimately curious what the hell they could do to put him down. Even long before the Molecule Man incident, a manifestation of the Void was treating this line-up as a distraction:
http://s24.postimg.org/bs3mwfhtv/newavengers8_p22_23.jpg

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Enlighten me as to how you think any of them stand any chance individually?

MAYBE I can see Superman somehow, possibly, scoring a win however unlikely because he's Superman but Captain Marvel and Orion? GTFO.

I haven't caught up on Zatanna or Flash.

-Pr-
Really not seeing how this team would beat Void.

Also, shut up, Carver.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Are you high...?

SENTRY walks through them

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cogito
Aquaman jabs him in the eye for the win

ShadowFyre
Had a total brainfart, was thinkin the oldschool justice league.Have any b of them even shown any kind of damage output close to taking down any of Marvels A list high heralds? Little lone someone like the void?

Mini Bennett
Pre and post DC relaunch versions of even this heavy Justice League team would probably get wrecked. Add the entire Justice League, JLA and Justice League Dark line ups, make them their pre52 selves and they may have a slim chance. Perhaps one of the magic users could force Bob into a suicidal state of mind, Flash speed steals and the rest of the bricks unload all the fire power they have. I'm skeptical though.

Stranglehold300
What are they going to do against his molecule manipulation.

RockofAges
Sentry carves through them then proceeds to make babies with Wonder Woman and Zatanna.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.