Depowered Tyrant vs DCNU Darkseid/JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The JLA team up temporarily with Darkseid to take out Tyrant. Can they succeed.

JLA

Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Superman
Green Lantern
Cyborg
Flash

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
The JLA team up temporarily with Darkseid to take out Tyrant. Can they succeed.

JLA

Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Superman
Green Lantern
Cyborg
Flash
laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Only via BFR

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Only via BFR

I don't grasp what it is that you are trying to say here. They lose horribly,. The only two standing after the first minute of combat are Darkseid, and Superman... possibly Wonder Woman but none of them will last much longer than that. The rest get folded like lawn chairs.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't grasp what it is that you are trying to say here. They lose horribly,. The only two standing after the first minute of combat are Darkseid, and Superman... possibly Wonder Woman but none of them will last much longer than that. The rest get folded like lawn chairs.

Easy. Currently Darkseid needs more feats, we have to know what he is, an Avatar or the real one, how powerful etc. They lack the power to bring Tyrant down and their only hope is BFR via BoomTube tech or the OE. It's a big if they can do it but I could see it happen. Distract and BRF.

Sorry for not being clear enough.

ODG
^ I don't think there been any intimation that current Darkseid is using avatars.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
^ I don't think there been any intimation that current Darkseid is using avatars.

thumb up

On a side-note, DS absorbing the Old Gods did not seem like a high showing for DS but a ridic low showing for the Old Gods. A "mud farmer" with no powers absorbing the Old Gods? Errrr?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -K-M-
thumb up

On a side-note, DS absorbing the Old Gods did not seem like a high showing for DS but a ridic low showing for the Old Gods. A "mud farmer" with no powers absorbing the Old Gods? Errrr? With a random scythe...

ODG
Originally posted by -K-M-
thumb up

On a side-note, DS absorbing the Old Gods did not seem like a high showing for DS but a ridic low showing for the Old Gods. A "mud farmer" with no powers absorbing the Old Gods? Errrr? Gorr was a random starving alien and he absorbed the All-Black. Maybe the Old Gods' power is symbiotic as well. It'll just pass to whomever is available when its host passes.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ODG

thumb up So let's hope.

ODG
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up So let's hope. Hope that he is or hope that he isn't using avatars?

Naija boy
Jla wins, Flash uses his super brain to figure out a super strategy

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ODG
Hope that he is or hope that he isn't using avatars?

That he is using Avatars. Would make him more interesting if he would be the concept of evil imo. If he is "just" this creature, well it would lessen his potential.

ODG
^ I wouldn't hold my breath. We already saw the chronicle of the mudgrubber who rises up and steals godpower. Besides, evil was born on Earth-3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.