Sabertooth vs Arkham Origins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Pretty much the Arkham Scenario fight takes place in Gotham.
Assassins are hired to take out Creed.

Electrocutioner
Killer Croc
Bane new 52
Deathstroke
Firefly
Deadshot
Joker
Lady Shiva
Copperhead

They start as a team.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Estacado
Pretty much the Arkham Scenario fight takes place in Gotham.
Assassins are hired to take out Creed.

Electrocutioner
Killer Croc
Bane new 52
Deathstroke
Firefly
Deadshot
Joker
Lady Shiva
Copperhead

They start as a team.

its kinda hard to talk about creed since he had so many different versions and upgrades.
ever since creed returned from his death he is a weak sauce.
his most beastly version was the last weapon x upgrade where he spanked wolverine like a step child every single time.
however suddenly without too much explanations he lost all that and became the usual average creed.

basically here is what i think.

if its the third weapon X upgrade creed he will rape this team.

if its the creed after the third upgrade and pre death the one who was with the xmen? he goes down to the team.

post death sabretooth gets owned within a minute or 2.

redhotrash
I gotta think Deathstroke or Shiva by themselves can drag out a fight with him, adding everyone else in should give it to the team nearly 10 out 10 assuming they dont implode and all kill each other.

Estacado
Lets say then it's Victor at his best.

JakeTheBank
Sabes at his best?

He kills everyone.

carver9
Is Sabertooth aware of the crew trying to kill him?

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sabes at his best?

He kills everyone.

thumb up

dial J for Josh
Estacado I've asked this a couple times in different threads but you probably didn't see it. I remember you having the deathstroke and bane arkham origins avatar/skins and you said you were going to play it. I wanted to ask you about your final verdict on the game. I feel that this new studio did an exceptional job with the story mode. Especially with some of the boss fights, but the game did have many flaws. Ive experience a couple game breaking bugs in my playthrough. The frame-rate at times was dreadful and would lag. The overall map of this game was blend and filled with a lack of color and contrast. Now I know the batman universe is dark but in arkham city Montreal studios did a superb job of culminating colors complimented with keen textures, all while maintaining a dark atmosphere. Speaking of texture I also had terrible texture pop-ins on a consistent basis. It was also claimed that this game is double the size of arkham city so I thought "cool" only to play it to realize that the bulk of the map consist of this looong repetitive bridge, which is a cheap copout. Don't even get me started on multiplayer now it is a great experiment very fun and unique and executed well. But the matchmaking servers running it have to be some of the worse I have ever seen. You can very rarely find a game. Overall the game was a fun experience but this new studio definitely tried to cash-in on a hot title but did not execute it as well as its predecessors. Arkham City and Asylum are easily the superior games. But great news WB Montreal has just picked this franchise back up and are making a new batman game as we speak thumb up . How was your experience with arkham origins?

Lol my bad and as far as this thread is concerned. Creed at his HIGHEST stomps.

pym-ftw
Creed wins.

Golgo13
Team.

Estacado
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Estacado I've asked this a couple times in different threads but you probably didn't see it. I remember you having the deathstroke and bane arkham origins avatar/skins and you said you were going to play it. I wanted to ask you about your final verdict on the game. I feel that this new studio did an exceptional job with the story mode. Especially with some of the boss fights, but the game did have many flaws. Ive experience a couple game breaking bugs in my playthrough. The frame-rate at times was dreadful and would lag. The overall map of this game was blend and filled with a lack of color and contrast. Now I know the batman universe is dark but in arkham city Montreal studios did a superb job of culminating colors complimented with keen textures, all while maintaining a dark atmosphere. Speaking of texture I also had terrible texture pop-ins on a consistent basis. It was also claimed that this game is double the size of arkham city so I thought "cool" only to play it to realize that the bulk of the map consist of this looong repetitive bridge, which is a cheap copout. Don't even get me started on multiplayer now it is a great experiment very fun and unique and executed well. But the matchmaking servers running it have to be some of the worse I have ever seen. You can very rarely find a game. Overall the game was a fun experience but this new studio definitely tried to cash-in on a hot title but did not execute it as well as its predecessors. Arkham City and Asylum are easily the superior games. But great news WB Montreal has just picked this franchise back up and are making a new batman game as we speak thumb up . How was your experience with arkham origins?

Lol my bad and as far as this thread is concerned. Creed at his HIGHEST stomps.
Tbh this was my favorite of the series.
I loved that Bane was portrayed correctly cause he is my fave Batman villains maybe that's why I thought it was the best.
While game did have some bugs I didnt encounter any till I am the night.
I know the game didnt had any revolutionary changes but the minor stuff like. Crime reconstruction ,batwing,batcave and training console were cool.
Wb did a great job on copying everything from Rocksteady besides the change of the atmosphere gameplay was the same you couldnt tell that it was made by a different company if it hadnt been mentioned.
Boss fights were overall better.
Couldnt care about multiplayer but instead of it they could have added more to single player.It was pretty sweet that you could play as Deathstroke he was better then most previous dlc characters.
I liked other minor stuff like avatar awards and the story recapturing comic.
Still using the Deathstroke avatar.
For me it wasn't a let down but they could have left out multiplayer.
I replayed this games story mode because I actually liked it was enjoyable and better then the previous ones not saying those were bad but this was much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.