Superman Prime and Batman vs. Galactus and Silver Surfer vs. Odin and Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
In this fight
~ Galactus is at full power
~ Odin and Thor have access to all their weapons
~ Batman is bloodlusted and has 6 months prep, and Batman goes all F***EN out in his prep

Battle takes place on an indestructible planet, with an atmosphere and yellow Sun.

Teams begin 300000000 miles away from eachother (big planet)

JakeTheBank
Well, Batman dies nigh instantly.

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/7815/galactus%20vs%20batman.jpeg

Batman wins.

Firefly218
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, Batman dies nigh instantly.

Its a strong possibility.
How do you think supes does by himself then?

JakeTheBank
Just so I'm clear, is this Superman Prime as in:

-Superboy/man Prime during Infinite Crisis/Sinestro Corps War/Legion of 3 Worlds
-Guardian Amped Superman Prime
-Or Superman 1 Million Prime?

In any case, I think Galactus wins.

Terryc250
If this is well fed Galactus, he wins. If hes starving or somethin, I can see RKT and Odin winning.

Firefly218

-Superboy/man Prime during Infinite Crisis/Sinestro Corps War/Legion of 3

thumb up

pym-ftw
Galactus solos on accident

He reforms surfer later.

Bouboumaster
Galactus blast the **** off everybody on the field

Golgo13
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/7815/galactus%20vs%20batman.jpeg

Batman wins.

Galactus is about to receive an epic beat down there.

Stranglehold300
Yeah Galactus stomps.

Odekahn
If its current Galactus especially lol. Gah-lak-tus squared for the win.

Epicurus
Depends on what one means by "full power" Galactus. A regular Galactus would get beaten by the combo of Odin/Rune Kind Thor, but a decently fed Galactus(fed on many planets) wins likely.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Epicurus
Depends on what one means by "full power" Galactus. A regular Galactus would get beaten by the combo of Odin/Rune Kind Thor

Well, no.

Last time they fought, it didn't end well for Odin.

maxivitopowe
He eats them

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Golgo13
Galactus is about to receive an epic beat down there.

I own the comic, 100% canon.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, no.

Last time they fought, it didn't end well for Odin.
That was Odin alone, and it wasn't exactly like a walk in the park for Galactus. The Galactus that fought the MCs would solo, but normal, everyday, average Galactus would get beaten.

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://s14.directupload.net/images/131214/temp/x4n96mai.jpg

Silent Master
Batman dies first.

Stoic
Team 3 wins. RK Thor would beat the hell out of Galactus based on his battle with Odin.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
http://s14.directupload.net/images/131214/temp/x4n96mai.jpg

laughing

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Stoic
Team 3 wins. RK Thor would beat the hell out of Galactus based on his battle with Odin.

What?

When they fought, Odin knock himself out on Galactus!
Last time Galactus fought at "full power", he was plowing threw celestials!

The dude would murder everyone else on the field, all by himself.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What?

When they fought, Odin knock himself out on Galactus!
Last time Galactus fought at "full power", he was plowing threw celestials!

The dude would murder everyone else on the field, all by himself.

RK Thor had the power to toy with Odin level enemies, and Odin gave Galactus a hell of a fight to the point that galactus seemed to be out for a couple of seconds at the end of the battle. RK Thor is above a well fed Galactus (if he were to only eat one planet type of well fed).
You're too hung up on tier hierarchy to see that RK Thor was above an average powered Galactus. To say something like galactus at full power is like saying something like Hulk at full power. It is a claim that can't really be cashed on in a forum, because we have never seen this full powered form of these characters before, and thus we have to go by on panel showings.

Branlor Swift
So RKT toying with Mangog = good
But Galactus tearing a Celestial in half = who cares?

Galactus wasn't even fighting back against Odin. He basically just stood there waiting to be head butted. And let's face it, that's probably Odin's best showing pretty much ever mostly due to Fraction having a hard on for head butts.

Not touching Galactus vs RKT and Odin, but the on panel feats don't point to RKT. And at this point in time I don't think you want to play a feat war with Galactus.

JakeTheBank
I'm all for Rune King Thor being awesome and powerful, but a "full powered" Galactus would be beyond him.

I am extremely glad Fraction didn't portray him in any case.

eaebiakuya
Galactus wins even if everyone team against him. Without much Diff. Cant see This team beating a Celestial.

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So RKT toying with Mangog = good
But Galactus tearing a Celestial in half = who cares?

Galactus wasn't even fighting back against Odin. He basically just stood there waiting to be head butted. And let's face it, that's probably Odin's best showing pretty much ever mostly due to Fraction having a hard on for head butts.

Not touching Galactus vs RKT and Odin, but the on panel feats don't point to RKT. And at this point in time I don't think you want to play a feat war with Galactus.

Was there something wrong with Galactus during his fight with Odin? If not I don't see how you are dismissing Odin's showing against him. Loki was as powerful as a Sky Father when RK Thor tore his head off with the ease that a regular human would pluck a flower. And yes he toyed with Mangog, who up til reading rumors on KMC of his alleged reduction of power has never been stated on panel to have ever happened... ever.

I'm all for Rune King Thor being awesome and powerful, but a "full powered" Galactus would be beyond him.

I am extremely glad Fraction didn't portray him in any case.

When did you ever see a fully powered Galactus on panel? What are we to base his performance on? Celestials have been portrayed differently by several writers. At times they are awesomely powerful, and other times they are portrayed at less than abstract. Basing the battle that Odin had with Galactus on how well RK Thor should do against that same Galactus I can easily see him winning. What is the Silver Surfer going to do here beside get one shot killed or worse? Team one isn't even an after thought here. They get lost in the wake of RK Thor, and Odin destroying Galactus by forces outside of the physical realm that Galactus operates in. Several times in the past Galactus, and his creations have been hinted at as being weak against magics. RK Thor was pure magic. Team 3 wins this. In order to see this, one has to step out of the shadow of hierarchical tiering that many of these boards adhere to. At times they are good to use, but there are times that they just don't, unless RK Thor is and should have always been considered an abstract being himself.

The ones that were pleading with him after all were also above the likes of a Sky Father. So what was he?

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Galactus wins even if everyone team against him. Without much Diff. Cant see This team beating a Celestial.

Do you even know who RK Thor was? I mean honest question.

Branlor Swift
Was there something wrong with Galactus during his fight with Odin? If not I don't see how you are dismissing Odin's showing against him. Loki was as powerful as a Sky Father when RK Thor tore his head off with the ease that a regular human would pluck a flower. And yes he toyed with Mangog, who up til reading rumors on KMC of his alleged reduction of power has never been stated on panel to have ever happened... ever. I never said there was. Just that Galactus stood still and let Odin unleash his "ultimate" attack on him without defending himself in the slightest.

Right, like I said, we dismiss Galactus' showings, but only factor in RKT's. RKT killing a Skyfather level being > killing a Celestial level being.
That makes sense to me. Why wouldn't killing a lower level being be more impressive afterall?

Galactus would have killed an amped Zeus with one shot if not for the Chaos King holding him together... while he was hungry.
But I wonder how "Skyfather" a Celestial is when something like this happens:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights/Celestials/FantasticFour_604_020.jpg

Well, I bet they weren't even Skyfather. High Herald more likely. Let's talk about how solid Loki was though due to all the stuff he did in that arc. Remember that time he totally showed impressive stuff in that arc?

Stoic
I never said there was. Just that Galactus stood still and let Odin unleash his "ultimate" attack on him without defending himself in the slightest.

Right, like I said, we dismiss Galactus' showings, but only factor in RKT's. RKT killing a Skyfather level being > killing a Celestial level being.
That makes sense to me. Why wouldn't killing a lower level being be more impressive afterall?

Galactus would have killed an amped Zeus with one shot if not for the Chaos King holding him together... while he was hungry.
But I wonder how "Skyfather" a Celestial is when something like this happens:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights/Celestials/FantasticFour_604_020.jpg

Well, I bet they weren't even Skyfather. High Herald more likely. Let's talk about how solid Loki was though due to all the stuff he did in that arc. Remember that time he totally showed impressive stuff in that arc?

You show me a picture of a Celestial from another dimesion, and expect people to rate the creature in terms of power levels? For all we know that Celestial that was torn asunder could have been slightly above Thanos, or as powerful as the Sphinx no one know, but one thing that's certain is that he was below Galactus who had a tough time against Odin. Don't try to sell me on some point that Galactus was there to play footsie under the table with Odin, because he meant business when he went there. RK Thor was above the Sky Father level. I forget what those guys were named that were pleading with RK Thor in that dark court room, but if I'm not mistaken, those were Elder God's that held council over all of the pantheons (at least the ones on Earth) and that made them above Odin in stature... RK Thor was above them. what comes after Elder Gods on these boards? Zeus amped was nothing compared to RK Thor, or how the reader was supposed to view him in stature based on the story. Mangog as I said could still be able to ruin Odin's day for all we know. When was the last time they squared off? If nothing was stated about this alleged reduction in power, that has been simply accepted on this board, because of rumor, and nothing more... I'm going to disregard it as such. In other words he is still as powerful as he always was despite the butthurt of some posters claiming that he was more in the good ole days... I say bullshit to that mess.

Moving on, Mangog was treated much like Wendigo and Bi-Beast were during the HOTM event. He was less than the dust below RK Thor's boots.

You know what the problem is when arguing against RK Thor? He had no low showings, but very high ones. Galactus on the other hand has been reduced to being randomly mugged by even his own creations (Tyrant) to rumors of (canonical rumors) being routed by the Sentry, to being chased off the planet by a band of supers. RK Thor? You see where I'm coming from? The question here is where would you rate RK Thor if Elder God's were portrayed as being below him? What comes after Elder God on the forums? Abstract?

Branlor Swift
You show me a picture of a Celestial from another dimesion, and expect people to rate the creature in terms of power levels? For all we know that Celestial that was torn asunder could have been slightly above Thanos, or as powerful as the Sphinx no one know, but one thing that's certain is that he was below Galactus who had a tough time against Odin. Don't try to sell me on some point that Galactus was there to play footsie under the table with Odin, because he meant business when he went there. RK Thor was above the Sky Father level. I forget what those guys were named that were pleading with RK Thor in that dark court room, but if I'm not mistaken, those were Elder God's that held council over all of the pantheons (at least the ones on Earth) and that made them above Odin in stature... RK Thor was above them. what comes after Elder Gods on these boards? Zeus amped was nothing compared to RK Thor, or how the reader was supposed to view him in stature based on the story. Mangog as I said could still be able to ruin Odin's day for all we know. When was the last time they squared off? If nothing was stated about this alleged reduction in power, that has been simply accepted on this board, because of rumor, and nothing more... I'm going to disregard it as such. In other words he is still as powerful as he always was despite the butthurt of some posters claiming that he was more in the good ole days... I say bullshit to that mess.

Moving on, Mangog was treated much like Wendigo and Bi-Beast were during the HOTM event. He was less than the dust below RK Thor's boots.

You know what the problem is when arguing against RK Thor? He had no low showings, but very high ones. Galactus on the other hand has been reduced to being randomly mugged by even his own creations (Tyrant) to rumors of (canonical rumors) being routed by the Sentry, to being chased off the planet by a band of supers. RK Thor? You see where I'm coming from? The question here is where would you rate RK Thor if Elder God's were portrayed as being below him? What comes after Elder God on the forums? Abstract?
http://new.spring.me/#!/JonathanHickman/q/366741398591921348

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/P00009.jpg

But yeah, the Celestials were probably only slightly above Thanos. Great take on that one.

You continue to keep ignoring the fact that Galactus didn't do anything at all in a physical fight against Odin. All he engaged in with Odin was the telepathy battle, and then just stood there when the actual battle happened.
You can make up events if you want because Galactus meant business, but you can't ignore facts just because they suit your argument. I highly doubt RKT would not get KO'ed just standing there while a giant Odin headbutted him for that matter.

You don't even know who the guys were, and you can't even Google who they were to try and figure anything out... yet they must have been a great feat for Thor?
And no, RKT was not above them. He explicably was stated to have no power where they were. He just cut the thread.

Whatever. Don't see how it helps you. The same Mangog that fought Odin was the same one who almost got knocked out by Thor is what you're saying though?
But anyway, Loki literally says he syphoned magic from Mangog:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/th16.jpg

I didn't realize RKT had access to Galactus' tech in this battle.
I didn't realize a statement of him stalemating Sentry diminished his power.
And I didn't realize... wait, being chased off the planet by a group of supers?
Anytime Galactus has ever fought heroes on panel he has been weakened. Using showings where he is hungry isn't relevant to battles where he is. Even when he's been hungry, he's stalemated the In-Betweener, who has created his own dimension, is currently fraying the threads of reality, and has absorbed the Braak'Nhud who were said to be capable of upsetting the balance and collapsing all reality.

RKT might have no low showings, but that doesn't imply a no limits fallacy. He might have been more powerful than Odin, but to what degree is unknown. And the fact is you can't use lesser showings from him to overwrite higher showings from Galactus. Which is what you're apparently in favor of. Apparently beating Skyfathers > beating Celestials is what you're saying.

Elder's Gods have been beaten before by lesser. Set was scared of Celestials for examples. Hell, Set fought with Thoth/Ibis for thousands of years for that matter. Hell, Gor killed an elder God.
If Those Who Sit Above in Shadow were actually Elder Gods.
And RKT was asked to join them, and become their equal after he presumably fed off the Ragnarok. The only reason Thor bested them was because they couldn't see what he was going to do next because he had the wisdom of a man. It had nothing to do with power, and it was heavily implied he was below them in power.

Stoic

But yeah, the Celestials were probably only slightly above Thanos. Great take on that one.

You continue to keep ignoring the fact that Galactus didn't do anything at all in a physical fight against Odin. All he engaged in with Odin was the telepathy battle, and then just stood there when the actual battle happened.
You can make up events if you want because Galactus meant business, but you can't ignore facts just because they suit your argument. I highly doubt RKT would not get KO'ed just standing there while a giant Odin headbutted him for that matter.

You don't even know who the guys were, and you can't even Google who they were to try and figure anything out... yet they must have been a great feat for Thor?
And no, RKT was not above them. He explicably was stated to have no power where they were. He just cut the thread.

Whatever. Don't see how it helps you. The same Mangog that fought Odin was the same one who almost got knocked out by Thor is what you're saying though?

Anytime Galactus has ever fought heroes on panel he has been weakened. Using showings where he is hungry isn't relevant to battles where he is. Even when he's been hungry, he's stalemated the In-Betweener, who has created his own dimension, is currently fraying the threads of reality, and has absorbed the Braak'Nhud who were said to be capable of upsetting the balance and collapsing all reality.

RKT might have no low showings, but that doesn't imply a no limits fallacy. He might have been more powerful than Odin, but to what degree is unknown. And the fact is you can't use lesser showings from him to overwrite higher showings from Galactus. Which is what you're apparently in favor of. Apparently beating Skyfathers > beating Celestials is what you're saying.

Elder's Gods have been beaten before by lesser. Set was scared of Celestials for examples. Hell, Set fought with Thoth/Ibis for thousands of years for that matter. Hell, Gor killed an elder God.
And RKT was asked to join them, and become their equal after he presumably fed off the Ragnarok. The only reason Thor bested them was because they couldn't see what he was going to do next because he had the wisdom of a man. It had nothing to do with power, and it was heavily implied he was below them in power.

You're trying to paint an awfully beautiful picture of galactus, who was getting his ass kicked by Tyrant, with or without his tech. It was Galactus who began the tech assault on Tyrant not the other way around. No limits fallacy? Take it down a peg and stop being dramatic, because you know that Galactus isnt the impossible peg to reach, he's a lower abstract. What was his excuse against Tyrant? He was well fed, and prepped for his near ass whipping. Then we see Thanos Take Tyrant's measure for at least a little while, meanwhile Odin used Thanos as a super-ball. RK Thor was above Odin, and more than likely above Tyrant as well.

I don't have to remember their names, it's enough that you do. So don't feel as this little thing has eroded the credibility that RK thor would put his foot in Galactus' ass and wear it as a shoe, because he would. Galactus has too many weaknesses. you know what his role in the universe is? To survive that's what. In other words hes an ever deflating balloon that need to constantly be refilled. He has no stamina, and the more powerful foe it is that he has to do battle with, the quicker he is depleted. Now if he was unable to dispatch Tyrant, and found himself on deaths door... like I said RK Thor would put his foot in his ass. This full powered Galactus has never been seen. Thor penetrated the armor of a Celestial being (should I go and try to figure out that guys name too?) That was a regular Thor that did that, not a super amped Th0r that could take the measure of Sky Father level beings as if they were nothing.

You're bringing up Loki siphoning Mangog's energies, as if you know an exact amount of how much was taken? Really? Poor form Bran, since Mangog wasn't crippled from the process. Good grief!

RK Thor simply can not get into a feat war with a 50+ year character, but in his short period of time, he was portrayed to be capable of beating the shit out of guys that gave Galactus hell.

So if you're still astonished by why I feel as if RK Thor would beat the energy out of Galactus and win a long battle against him, now you know. This isn't about some no limits fallacy. It's about Galactus not being this bad motherf@@*er that you and others are trying to pretend that he is.

Branlor Swift
You're trying to paint an awfully beautiful picture of galactus, who was getting his ass kicked by Tyrant, with or without his tech. It was Galactus who began the tech assault on Tyrant not the other way around. No limits fallacy, take it down a peg and stop being dramatic, because you know that Galactus is the impossible peg to reach, he's a lower abstract. What was his excuse against Tyrant? He was well fed, and prepped for his near ass whipping. Then we see Thanos Take Tyrant's measure for at least a little while, meanwhile Odin used Thanos as a super-ball. RK Thor was above Odin, and more than likely above Tyrant as well.

I don't have to remember their names, it's enough that you do. So don't feel as this little thing has eroded the credibility that RK thor would put his foot in Galactus' ass and wear it as a shoe, because he would. Galactus hat too many weaknesses. you know what his role in the universe is? To survive that's what. In other words hes an ever deflating balloon that need to constantly be refilled. He has no stamina, and the more powerful foe it is that he has to do battle with, the quicker he is depleted. Now if he was unable to dispatch Tyrant, and found himself on deaths door... like I said RK Thor would put his foot in his ass. This full powered Galactus has never been seen. Thor penetrated the armor of a Celestial being (should I go and try to figure out that guys name too?) That was a regular Thor that did that, not a super amped Th0r that could take the measure of Sky Father level beings as if they were nothing.

You're bringing up Loki siphoning Mangog's energies, as if you know an exact amount of how much was taken? Really? Poor form Bran, since Mangog wasn't crippled from the process. Good grief!

RK Thor simply can not get into a feat war with a 50+ year character, but in his short period of time, he was portrayed to be capable of beating the shit out of guys that gave Galactus hell.

So if you're still astonished by why I feel as if RK Thor would beat the energy out of Galactus and win a long battle against him, now you know. This isn't about some no limits fallacy. It's about Galactus not being this bad motherf@@*er that you and other are trying to pretend that he is. And you don't even know what you're talking about when it comes to either character.
Galactus was getting his ass kicked by Tyrant... like... I don't even think a wiki alluded to this. I don't know where you get your information. Tyrant accomplished nothing against Galactus before he turned his tech on him.
And tech is irrelevant. It was a stupid decision. It had nothing to do with power, and it has nothing to do with this thread. Unless you think Galactus gets his tech here, and RKT has techopathy... but if Galactus has his tech, then I have no problems saying Galactus wins easily against everyone here at the same time.

Well, not knowing anything about the characters proves you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

So now your basis for your entire argument has hinged on Galactus getting his energy absorbed by the same tech that has more or less absorbed the entirety of PR Beyonder's power? If all you can bring up is one scene where his tech was turned against him, I'm afraid that doesn't paint a picture of how big of a loser Galactus is.
List Galactus' weakness, and bring the scan with you that states this.
And weak Galactus has fought an entire comic against In-Betweener. His stamina being an issue is only an issue when he's actually weakened, and the Thanos scene.

Are you asking what the difference is between a tiny hole that did nothing and ripping something in half and killing it against a being with a tremendous healing factor? You want to bring up Hulk bleeding as a basis for why ripping him in half isn't impressive while you're at it?

I like how quickly your argument shifts that from being the same Mangog to being a question of how much his magic was siphoned. He was weakened, period. And he didn't say he just took a little, he said "The magics". That doesn't imply he took enough power to run a car battery. That implies a decent amount. Mangog was a speechless pawn who had his magics siphoned. That's not normal powered Mangog to say the least.
But yes, poor form. Kind of like making up feats, trying to degrade Celestials because normal Thor penetrated them, lying about it being the same powered Mangog, clinging to Galactus' tech for whatever reasons, and knowing generally nothing about any of the characters involved.

Guy's that gave Galactus hell... when in the blue dicks has Mangog given Galactus hell? When has Loki given Galactus hell?

I'm astonished that you think you have an argument. You basically posted a bunch of nonsense and then acted like holy cow, this is just about the best argument ever.

You sure deconstructed Galactus though...

Basically, you dropped the entire argument that you figured was swell that RKT is above Elders Gods.
You dropped the notion that the Celestials could have been anywhere from Thanos level to Sphinx level.
You dropped the Odin comparison entirely.
You dropped beating Skyfathers being more impressive than beating Celestials, although you still want to degrade them because normal Thor made a tiny hole that did nothing.

And now Mangog and Loki gave Galactus hell apparently, and Tyrant using Galactus tech to weaken him is apparently the biggest fault of Galactus.

With all this in place, I don't see how anyone could argue for Galactus.

Supra
Originally posted by Firefly218
In this fight
~ Galactus is at full power
~ Odin and Thor have access to all their weapons
~ Batman is bloodlusted and has 6 months prep, and Batman goes all F***EN out in his prep

Battle takes place on an indestructible planet, with an atmosphere and yellow Sun.

Teams begin 300000000 miles away from eachother (big planet)

Well Batman is safely dead then they have to deal with this guy who cannot die..

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100905033913/superman/images/thumb/9/98/Dconemillion-supermanprime.jpg/300px-Dconemillion-supermanprime.jpg

Firefly218

If regular Thor can harm Galactus, what makes you think RKT cant do worse?

Firefly218
And you don't even know what you're talking about when it comes to either character.
Galactus was getting his ass kicked by Tyrant... like... I don't even think a wiki alluded to this. I don't know where you get your information. Tyrant accomplished nothing against Galactus before he turned his tech on him.
And tech is irrelevant. It was a stupid decision. It had nothing to do with power, and it has nothing to do with this thread. Unless you think Galactus gets his tech here, and RKT has techopathy... but if Galactus has his tech, then I have no problems saying Galactus wins easily against everyone here at the same time.

Well, not knowing anything about the characters proves you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

So now your basis for your entire argument has hinged on Galactus getting his energy absorbed by the same tech that has more or less absorbed the entirety of PR Beyonder's power? If all you can bring up is one scene where his tech was turned against him, I'm afraid that doesn't paint a picture of how big of a loser Galactus is.
List Galactus' weakness, and bring the scan with you that states this.
And weak Galactus has fought an entire comic against In-Betweener. His stamina being an issue is only an issue when he's actually weakened, and the Thanos scene.

Are you asking what the difference is between a tiny hole that did nothing and ripping something in half and killing it against a being with a tremendous healing factor? You want to bring up Hulk bleeding as a basis for why ripping him in half isn't impressive while you're at it?

I like how quickly your argument shifts that from being the same Mangog to being a question of how much his magic was siphoned. He was weakened, period. And he didn't say he just took a little, he said "The magics". That doesn't imply he took enough power to run a car battery. That implies a decent amount. Mangog was a speechless pawn who had his magics siphoned. That's not normal powered Mangog to say the least.
But yes, poor form. Kind of like making up feats, trying to degrade Celestials because normal Thor penetrated them, lying about it being the same powered Mangog, clinging to Galactus' tech for whatever reasons, and knowing generally nothing about any of the characters involved.

Guy's that gave Galactus hell... when in the blue dicks has Mangog given Galactus hell? When has Loki given Galactus hell?

I'm astonished that you think you have an argument. You basically posted a bunch of nonsense and then acted like holy cow, this is just about the best argument ever.

You sure deconstructed Galactus though...

Basically, you dropped the entire argument that you figured was swell that RKT is above Elders Gods.
You dropped the notion that the Celestials could have been anywhere from Thanos level to Sphinx level.
You dropped the Odin comparison entirely.
You dropped beating Skyfathers being more impressive than beating Celestials, although you still want to degrade them because normal Thor made a tiny hole that did nothing.

And now Mangog and Loki gave Galactus hell apparently, and Tyrant using Galactus tech to weaken him is apparently the biggest fault of Galactus.

With all this in place, I don't see how anyone could argue for Galactus.

Galactus got his ass beat by Phoenix. Galactus got his ass beat by Mikaboshi. He really isnt as powerful as you're suggesting.
Also RKT actually, at one point, became omniscient. I'm sure his power isnt too far behind galac, with Odin's help he can win.

Supra
None Of these people can kill or beat Superman Prime

Superman's travels lasted from the 21st Century to the turn of the 700th Century. During this 679 century odyssey, he acquired vast abilities and skills from every being he met and gained perfection over all the abilities he received. He even broke through the Source Wall and studied under the Source itself, meaning he could have a portion of the Source's power or more. The true extent of abilities he received from the Source are unknown. When he returned to Earth, he forged a covenant with his descendants. In this conenant, he would bestow upon them a small fraction of his power as long as they served for truth and justice. He also gained the abilities of his lineage and magnified them with his own power (for example, the Superman of the 67th century married the queen of the 5th Dimension, GZNTPLZK, which in turn gave Superman Prime the abilities and powers of a 5th Dimension Imp). After the covenant he left and returned to his Fortress of Solitude in the center of the Super Sun. (DC One Million)

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)
http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime_(One_Million)

Firefly218
Originally posted by Supra

Superman's travels lasted from the 21st Century to the turn of the 700th Century. During this 679 century odyssey, he acquired vast abilities and skills from every being he met and gained perfection over all the abilities he received. He even broke through the Source Wall and studied under the Source itself, meaning he could have a portion of the Source's power or more. The true extent of abilities he received from the Source are unknown. When he returned to Earth, he forged a covenant with his descendants. In this conenant, he would bestow upon them a small fraction of his power as long as they served for truth and justice. He also gained the abilities of his lineage and magnified them with his own power (for example, the Superman of the 67th century married the queen of the 5th Dimension, GZNTPLZK, which in turn gave Superman Prime the abilities and powers of a 5th Dimension Imp). After the covenant he left and returned to his Fortress of Solitude in the center of the Super Sun. (DC One Million)

Not to mention kal-el is arguable the most powerful being in the DCU, beisdes the "god" of the universe(the one above all, or the presence, forget which is DC). "countless ksills and abilities, gathered from 1000 years of exploring the universe. add to that another 1,000 years living in the heart of a super sun, and his power level is infinite. his senses give him omniscience. he's so fast he can occupy any point in the DCU instantly. his strength is incalculable, and he has a GL ring"

Branlor Swift
If regular Thor can harm Galactus, what makes you think RKT cant do worse? Because harming something that is engaged in a tp battle isn't the same as beating.

Galactus got his ass beat by Phoenix. Galactus got his ass beat by Mikaboshi. He really isnt as powerful as you're suggesting.
Also RKT actually, at one point, became omniscient. I'm sure his power isnt too far behind galac, with Odin's help he can win. Not only was he weakened in both of those, but I have no idea how that would go against anything I was suggesting anyway. What exactly was I suggesting, and how is losing to someone equal to Eternity supposed to be a low showing?

He became omniscient? Scan? And then a scan showing how that's relevant to power level?

It's like reading is a foreign tool

Also, lol at Superman Prime. You'd be hard pressed to explain how he beats anyone in this thread except Surfer.

Silent Master

Per the OP, this is "-Superboy/man Prime during Infinite Crisis/Sinestro Corps War/Legion of 3 Worlds"

Naija boy
Galactus soloes the field.

JakeTheBank
I missed a lot of what was said concerning Galactus and Rune King Thor, but Bran covered most of the points I was gonna say.

Rune King Thor > Odin, true. The Mangog he tooled, however, had most of his energy siphoned by Loki, and was likely weaker than Jurgens' Mangog (who was trans level, imo). Loki, on the other hand, was at least around skyfather level considering he had been running roughshod over Asgard in Thor's absence and was even capable of absorbing Mangog's power for his own. And RKT effortlessly defeated him.

That said, while RKT was packing power beyond Odin and had omniscience/extreme cosmic awareness to boot, that doesn't mean he can beat Galactus.

He would, however, beat the featless wonder who is Superman 1 Million Prime (albeit the fact that he's not even in this thread).

Epicurus
Several times in the past Galactus, and his creations have been hinted at as being weak against magics.
Is that why a hungry Galactus stalemated a Hell-Lord and an Elder God within their own realms on two separate occasions?

Epicurus
You show me a picture of a Celestial from another dimesion, and expect people to rate the creature in terms of power levels? For all we know that Celestial that was torn asunder could have been slightly above Thanos, or as powerful as the Sphinx no one know, but one thing that's certain is that he was below Galactus who had a tough time against Odin.
Honest to god question...do you even know anything about the Mad Celestials and their story arc? Or are you just spouting random bullsh1t as is your tendency to do so quite often? Like you did with that ridiculous Cyttorak-wankery a year back when I was still a newbie on this forum?

On another note, profiled. Nobody could be this ignorant as to claim that the Mad Celestials are Thanos-level characters. Either that or one needs to be a quan-level troll to make such an intelligence-offending claim.

Epicurus
I missed a lot of what was said concerning Galactus and Rune King Thor, but Bran covered most of the points I was gonna say.

Rune King Thor > Odin, true. The Mangog he tooled, however, had most of his energy siphoned by Loki, and was likely weaker than Jurgens' Mangog (who was trans level, imo). Loki, on the other hand, was at least around skyfather level considering he had been running roughshod over Asgard in Thor's absence and was even capable of absorbing Mangog's power for his own. And RKT effortlessly defeated him.

That said, while RKT was packing power beyond Odin and had omniscience/extreme cosmic awareness to boot, that doesn't mean he can beat Galactus.
Depends. If it's the sort of Galactus which only fed on one dead world(as was the case in Mighty Thor) or the type which fought Mikaboshi-amped Zeus, then Thor could possibly take him.

Epicurus
Well Batman is safely dead then they have to deal with this guy who cannot die..
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100905033913/superman/images/thumb/9/98/Dconemillion-supermanprime.jpg/300px-Dconemillion-supermanprime.jpg

Your fanboy zeal is too adorable to be demolished, deconstructed and destroyed into the utter garbage that it actually is. It'd be like kicking a kitten in the groin tbh. Not to mention that you're not even using the Superman listed in the OP for this battle.

Stoic
Honest to god question...do you even know anything about the Mad Celestials and their story arc? Or are you just spouting random bullsh1t as is your tendency to do so quite often? Like you did with that ridiculous Cyttorak-wankery a year back when I was still a newbie on this forum?

On another note, profiled. Nobody could be this ignorant as to claim that the Mad Celestials are Thanos-level characters. Either that or one needs to be a quan-level troll to make such an intelligence-offending claim.

Don't embarrass yourself anymore than you have with me in the past ass-hat. When addressing someone in the forum make sure it's not me a$$h@le. As a matter of fact, why don't you put me on ignore. And don't ask me any questions. What? You thought that little sh1t you said about my wife is done and over? You had better hope that we never meet.

Supra
Your fanboy zeal is too adorable to be demolished, deconstructed and destroyed into the utter garbage that it actually is. It'd be like kicking a kitten in the groin tbh. Not to mention that you're not even using the Superman listed in the OP for this battle.

welcome to my ignore list "godkilla"

Epicurus
Don't embarrass yourself anymore than you have with me in the past ass-hat. When addressing someone in the forum make sure it's not me a$$h@le. As a matter of fact, why don't you put me on ignore. And don't ask me any questions. What? You thought that little sh1t you said about my wife is done and over? You had better hope that we never meet.
Your spontaneous nervous e-breakdown plus e-combustion is a new KMC record on my part, internet tough guy. Also, your inability to actually even construct a counterargument to my critique of your palpable ignorance counts as a concession on your part, hooker-seeker.
welcome to my ignore list "godkilla"
Concession accepted, brolio. smile

Epicurus
Galactus got his ass beat by Phoenix. Galactus got his ass beat by Mikaboshi.
He was weakened in both instances and the Chaos King was equal to Eternity in that story arc.
Not to mention kal-el is arguable the most powerful being in the DCU, beisdes the "god" of the universe(the one above all, or the presence, forget which is DC). "countless ksills and abilities, gathered from 1000 years of exploring the universe. add to that another 1,000 years living in the heart of a super sun, and his power level is infinite. his senses give him omniscience. he's so fast he can occupy any point in the DCU instantly. his strength is incalculable, and he has a GL ring"
Hyperbole and irrelevant to this fight, per your own OP.

zopzop
Your spontaneous nervous e-breakdown plus e-combustion is a new KMC record on my part, internet tough guy. Also, your inability to actually even construct a counterargument to my critique of your palpable ignorance counts as a concession on your part, hooker-seeker.

Vile. thumb down

abhilegend
Yeah, its going too far.

janus77
Surfer could solo, but that would hurt Galactus' pride, so Galactus solos and Surfer just chills out wondering what's happening on Earth.

Epicurus
Originally posted by zopzop
Vile. thumb down
I <3 you too.

Supra

Concession accepted, brolio. smile

Is it quanchis second account?

namorsubby
Batman solos including his team mate.

Branlor Swift

Concession accepted, brolio. smile Sweet Moses' redwood staff

http://i40.tinypic.com/wloyeb.gif

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer could solo

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.