Black Panther vs Superior Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Both received upgrades recently. Who wins?

Vanguard
I think BP's body sliding(teleport) will help him here. He wins.

ShadowFyre
What is BP strength level?People are treatin him like a 100+,ftl ninja or somethin.

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What is BP strength level?People are treatin him like a 100+,ftl ninja or somethin.

We don't exactly know yet...BUT we do know BEFORE his upgrade that he was taking on people just as strong as Spider-man(or stronger).

This check out this respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576601&pagenumber=1

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Uknown. We just know he's superhuman now.

Vanguard
Along with having invisibility, teleportation, hard light force fields and the knowledge of every Black Panther to hold the mantle before him.

8swords
BP, nuff said

Khazra Reborn
T'Challa ftw. Competent combatants seem to be Ock's weakness, as seen with his failure to deal with Agent Venom even though he had both of his kryptonites.

namorsubby
Spider-Man

Vanguard
Originally posted by namorsubby
Spider-Man

LOL. You must hate Black panther

namorsubby
Yes, I have personal hatred towards fictional characters.

Vanguard
Originally posted by namorsubby
Yes, I have personal hatred towards fictional characters.

You say it like it's not true. I have literally NEVER seen you pick him to win a fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by Vanguard
You say it like it's not true. I have literally NEVER seen you pick him to win a fight.
I know right? He's obviously a flaming racist.whip

Vanguard
Originally posted by zopzop
I know right? He's obviously a flaming racist.whip

I didn't say racist. wink cool

JakeTheBank
T'Challa.

ODG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
T'Challa.

deathslash
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
T'Challa. thumb up

cdtm
BP's upgrade and tech aside, I still think Spidey's faster, and the spider sense should nullify tp/invisibility...

Wins more often then not, imo.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
We don't exactly know yet...BUT we do know BEFORE his upgrade that he was taking on people just as strong as Spider-man(or stronger).

This is true.

But Spider-man's also fought outside his weight class, and done well. A lot of his rogues are stronger then him.

SamZED
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
T'Challa ftw. Competent combatants seem to be Ock's weakness, as seen with his failure to deal with Agent Venom even though he had both of his kryptonites. Agent Venom has also taken it to Captain America, besides lets not get carried away because of just one showing.

Ock did lose Pete's MA skills along with his memories, true. I don't think BP's tech will be the deciding factor, Ock most likely has countermeasures for all of it as well as some tech of his own. IMO it boils down to BP's upgrade which everyone on KMC knows about on paper yet nobody seem to known whether it really did anything...

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by cdtm
This is true.

But Spider-man's also fought outside his weight class, and done well. A lot of his rogues are stronger then him.

I know.

Vanguard
Panther still wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.