the top God killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manga vs Comics
Who do you think the number one God killer of all time is and why.

JakeTheBank
http://bigbaddie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/FF-13-21.jpg

pym-ftw
Gorr

Flyattractor
LOBO...

wuleecat
Jenny Sparks

the Darkone
Gorr

Supra
Kratos

ShadowFyre
Well if were going by effiecency who has actually killed the most Gods? Gorr literally had every single god in existence even future gods literally a c**** hair away from total extinction. But if there is someone who has actually done it then they are the best Godkillers.
Did the demigorge kill everyone. Kratos is good but he hasnt even finished off the greek pantheon yet.

Supra
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Kratos is good but he hasnt even finished off the greek pantheon yet.

My man!!! I know right now whatever you are doing you are having fun!! Welcome to the fun club

Jynocidus
CK

ShadowFyre
Well I havent played the newest GOW yet but until I see the entire pantheon layed out dead and and a few more thousand gods dead I stand by my claim.

whichever Godkiller has the most dead gods is the #1 Godkiller. Thats the answer the op is lookin for im assuming.

zopzop
Originally posted by Jynocidus
CK
This. CK, as stupid as a character he was, was a beast power wise. Legions of dead Gods and 98.75% of the multiverse wiped out.

CK would devour Gorr and sh|t out his remains.

Wonder Man
I forgot what killed the race of Gladiator but whatever did would be a good God killer.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I forgot what killed the race of Gladiator but whatever did would be a good God killer.
IIRC, it was the Shiar, and his species weren't as superpowered as he himself is, so no, it wouldn't.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Jynocidus
CK

Supra
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well I havent played the newest GOW yet but until I see the entire pantheon layed out dead and and a few more thousand gods dead I stand by my claim.

whichever Godkiller has the most dead gods is the #1 Godkiller. Thats the answer the op is lookin for im assuming.

The numbers will surface soon and we will have the #1 godkilla on our hands

ShadowFyre
Lookin like Chaos King. With Gorr taking home silver or bronze

Tony Stark
SENTRY

Supra
WTF Gorr cannot be stopped?!!?

janus77
CK.

ShadowFyre
Lol@sentry. He killed ares and loki.

janus77
But he did it with style.

Manga vs Comics
Would spawn count.

Epicurus
While we're at it, the Aspirant Godkiller is an ideal candidate for this thread.

Bentley
Chaos King.

Darkseid is also quite an accomplished god killer.

Epicurus
Franklin Richards.

Supra
who is the godkiller anyways some dude you just made up with no powers?

deathslash
Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid is also quite an accomplished god killer. thumb up Yep Darkseid has killed multiple pantheons of alien gods.

ShadowFyre
I dont consider people who killed one or two gods as Godkillers. Unless you killed whole pantheons or Skyfathers they should be left out of it. Unless the op says otherwise.

Golgo13
Can't wait to see the New Guardians Godkillers.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/NG_zps26033928.jpg

Estacado
N52 Darkseid deserves a mention.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.