Superman Prime VS Skyfathers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime

VS

Odin

Zeus

Could Prime defeat any Skyfather?

Epicurus
No.

JakeTheBank
Even with the magic resistance/immunity taken into effect, Odin's avenues of attack range from the physical to the cosmic to the spiritual to say nothing of his scope of power. Zeus doesn't have the benefit of Odin's storied history of feats, but given that he's portrayed as a peer or equal to him, I likewise can't see Prime doing much to Zeus besides pissing him off.

DarkSaint85
TIME STOP!

Supra
Odin gets put into Odin sleep by just looking at Prime

h1a8
Prime definitely has the power to hurt the shit out of both.

Prime can only win this if he uses speed. Since PIS is not allowed and the full capacity rule is in effect then speed will be used.

LordofBrooklyn
The Guardian Amp is present here.

janus77
Zeus leaves Odin to fight Superman, whilst he goes and shags Lois and Wonder Woman (which causes Wonder Woman some degree of unease at the seemingly incestuous nature of it).

zeel
this would be a interesting fight. But prime still loses and is not beating a single one of them. It has been mentioned before. You don't have to cast magical spells on prime to beat him.

Imagine zeus amping his physical strength to fight prime. Prime cannot defeat theses guys. Not even individually but he would make them work for it ONLY due to magically immunity.

Prime in general is nothing to theses guys.

NOTHING. Its only his magical immunity(Cop-out and shittty writing) that allows him to last and that's it.

h1a8
Some who can physically move planets far faster than light (supplying billions of planetary forces) will wtf stomp any Zeus and Odin.

Board Walker
Prime destroys the skyfathers, he tanked a universal explosion point blank. Prime can move between universes, dimesioms, is immune to magic, a genius, and can bend the laws of reality to his emotions.

Epicurus
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
^ x2

abhilegend
facepalm

pym-ftw
laughing out loud I'm glad I browsed through this...

Sundipped
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Guardian Amp is present here.

Skyfather's hopes for a win went out the window with this.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime

VS

Odin

Zeus

Could Prime defeat any Skyfather?

no expression

Board Walker
Normal superboy prime is a skyfather wrecker, superboy prime woth guardian amp is above skyfather.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
Normal superboy prime is a skyfather wrecker, superboy prime woth guardian amp is above skyfather. laughing stfu

wolverinos
wait is he fighting them both at the same time?

if its 1 vs 1 then he wrecks zeus for sure.
as for odin,he has magic resistance which will give him a great advantage in this fight.
at the same time i can see odin amping himself greatly to pose a good physical resistance to prime.
IMO its actually a matter of can prime defeat odin before his guardian amp fades away.
give him unlimited guardian amp and he will win.
but at the things as they are, i think odin will outlast his amp and take him down eventually.

also i would like to add that it depends IMO if odin amping his physical strength will still have a magical nature to his punches.
if odin chanrged by odin force magic will give him amped punches magical nature then he is in trouble.
however odin force is not just magic and therefor its kind of hard to determain.

carver9
Both Zeus and Odin mud stomp Prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing stfu

He speaks truth to power!

Silence yourself!

Decimus
Prime destroys the skyfathers, he tanked a universal explosion point blank. Prime can move between universes, dimensions, is immune to magic, a genius, and can bend the laws of reality to his emotions.

Prime is no genius sir he could takes some wins against Odin idk if he could get the majority. Could go either way but i would put money on Prime due to being a precrisis kryptonian with haxx turned... on blink

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Decimus
Prime is no genius sir he could takes some wins against Odin idk if he could get the majority. Could go either way but i would put money on Prime due to being a precrisis kryptonian with haxx turned... on blink

Welcome sir, to the House of El.

Decimus
I don't want to be part of any house but thank you. I try to be as unbiased as possible but thanks again Kal- el is a interesting character smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Prime destroys the skyfathers, he tanked a universal explosion point blank. Prime can move between universes, dimesioms, is immune to magic, a genius, and can bend the laws of reality to his emotions.

thumb up I wouldn't say he destroys but he would take some wins, if not even a majority. ^^

deathslash
With PIS off I could actually see Prime taking down Zeus with a tough fight but it wouldn't be so tough if he uses his superior speed. Odin on the other hand has a wealth of feats concerning dealing with people of Prime's abilities. I think Prime could take some wins against Odin but it would be very hard for him. Likewise I see Odin winning more times than not but he would be badly hurt.

Supra
House of El Wrecks

zeel
People thinking prime wins think way to 1 dimensionally. Depower prime, the skyfathers amp themselves. Prime dies. Prime is overrated, again he gives the skyfathers a good fight but does not win. The Gaurdian amp doesn't give prime in unique or exotic abilities at least warrenting killing theses 2 skyfathers its just amps his stats. You are not beating to high end skyfathers with physical strength. ANd don't bring up mordru because superman prime is like superman hes nothing more then a plot device and everything els in D.C. is a stepping stone to this character.

In all honesty you cant even take characters like prime seriously. Hes afraide of the flashes has taken damage from krypto but with a amp he kills the greatest of skyfathers odin or Zeus. On a side note Zeus is noted as a brawler and im Quiet sure he could just amp himself to kill prime, wont be easy but he'd win im sure. Only way prime wins is if the skyfathers fight like idiots.

PLEASE.........................

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zeel
People thinking prime wins think way to 1 dimensionally. Depower prime, the skyfathers amp themselves. Prime dies. Prime is overrated, again he gives the skyfathers a good fight but does not win. The Gaurdian amp doesn't give prime in unique or exotic abilities at least warrenting killing theses 2 skyfathers its just amps his stats. You are not beating to high end skyfathers with physical strength. ANd don't bring up mordru because superman prime is like superman hes nothing more then a plot device and everything els in D.C. is a stepping stone to this character.

In all honesty you cant even take characters like prime seriously. Hes afraide of the flashes has taken damage from krypto but with a amp he kills the greatest of skyfathers odin or Zeus. On a side note Zeus is noted as a brawler and im Quiet sure he could just amp himself to kill prime, wont be easy but he'd win im sure. Only way prime wins is if the skyfathers fight like idiots.

PLEASE.........................

Prime is immune to magic so by what process are the Skyfathers going to depower him?

Diesldude
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
TIME STOP! prime punches through and puts Odin to sleep for the count.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.