The best animated show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Which show would win the award for best comic adapted animated show of all time IYO?

1. Batman: The Animated Series
2. JL/JLU
3. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
4. X-men
5. Spectacular Spider-Man.

Which of these amazing shows wins?

DarkSaint85
For me, it will be X-men, for getting me into comics in the first place.

Supermutant
I would place the 90s X-men a close second behind BTAS. Harley Quinn is still popular b/c of that show.

Epicurus
Wrong forum.

abhilegend
Oh quit being a party pooper TGK. I couldn't find Comic animated shows forum.

uhuh

Epicurus
Here you go:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/

SamZED
Spectacular SM had potential to be among the best if it wasnt for those ******* ***** who decided to replace it with that **** Ultimate SM.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
Here you go:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/
That's for movies like JL: Doom and the likes.

mhm

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's for movies like JL: Doom and the likes.

mhm
You clearly missed the very first topic listed on that forum.

abhilegend
Of course I didn't. Now stop backseat modding.

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Of course I didn't. Now stop backseat modding.
Of course you did. I don't backseat mod.

abhilegend
facepalm

JakeTheBank
Batman TAS.

Epicurus
Glad to see that you're perceptive enough to facepalm at your own stupidity. smile

Insane Titan
Reported , not a vs thread

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
Glad to see that you're perceptive enough to facepalm at your own stupidity. smile
You are going the wrong way dude. Again, not that I'm surprised. Can some mod move this to an appropriate forum please?

StiltmanFTW
X-Men.

Khazra Reborn
I like almost all comic animations from the 90's, I even really enjoy Superman: TAS, which a lot of people seem to have a problem with for some reason.

My favorites are probably a three way tie with Batman TAS, Avengers: EMH, and Justice League.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by SamZED
Spectacular SM had potential to be among the best if it wasnt for those ******* ***** who decided to replace it with that **** Ultimate SM.

thumb up You know the show is good when it influences the movies.

ares834
Batman: TAS. It blows the others away.

JayDaDon
I saw the potential of true greatness in EMH also, then loeb happened.

Epicurus
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I saw the potential of true greatness in EMH also, then loeb happened.
Loeb has a penchant for ruining animated shows based on comic book characters, as much as his tendency to ruin actual comic book storylines themselves.

That being said, Loeb had nothing to do with what happened to EMH, at least as far as I know. Sure, if you want to point at the pseudosatirical parody that is Avengers Assemble, then yeah, but that's a different matter altogether.

celeyhyga17
JLU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.