*** Tynon ***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
Having avoided this for years, I finally decided to give an MMORPG a shot. I recently started playing Tynon (clicked on the banner here at KMC). Seems like a good starter game: challenging without too much frustration, considering I'm learning in a sink/swim fashion.

Anyone familiar with it?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindship
Having avoided this for years, I finally decided to give an MMORPG a shot. I recently started playing Tynon (clicked on the banner here at KMC). Seems like a good starter game: challenging without too much frustration, considering I'm learning in a sink/swim fashion.

Anyone familiar with it?

I never even heard of it to be honest.

Mindship
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I never even heard of it to be honest. I've been playing it for about 3 weeks now, and server problems are building. I just lost 19,000 power points with the most recent server failure.

At this point, if the powers-that-be don't restore what I've lost, I'm leaving the game, and I'd advise others to stay away as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.