What if Doom was a Batman villain, would Batman stop him???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What if Doom was a Batman Villain, would Batman be able to stop him or would Doom defenses and power be too great, even for Batman.

DarkSaint85
He would own Batman.

Doom's major strength is magic.

Batman hates magic and has no flair/understanding of it.

wolverinos
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He would own Batman.

Batman hates magic and has no flair/understanding of it.

thumb up perfect.

Prof. T.C McAbe
In a comic? Batman would win.

Stranglehold300
Interesting thread. I think Doom would be an even more difficult villain than the Joker. Doom would push Batman to his limit and I mean PUSH him. Batman will have to use everything.

JayDaDon
Doom would end him

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
Interesting thread. I think Doom would be an even more difficult villain than the Joker. Doom would push Batman to his limit and I mean PUSH him. Batman will have to use everything.

I agree. Though I wonder how many times would Batman outprep Doom for the win.

JakeTheBank
Considering Doom is far smarter than Batman is when it comes to scientific application and technology - I'm not even going to bother getting into mysticism and magic - Doom would destroy Batman. Doom's prep feats absolutely shit on Batman's as well. Batman would need PIS in spades to beat Doom.

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I agree. Though I wonder how many times would Batman outprep Doom for the win.

Doom prep feats>>>Batman. The only reason Doom loses when it comes to prep is because of Reed Richards who is far smarter than Bruce. One can bring up Doom losing to Black Panther, but IMO Black Panther is not only smarter than Bruce but has way more resources at his disposal compared to Bruce. I dont know how many times Batman is going to outprep Doom, but it aint going to be a lot.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Considering Doom is far smarter than Batman is when it comes to scientific application and technology - I'm not even going to bother getting into mysticism and magic - Doom would destroy Batman. Doom's prep feats absolutely shit on Batman's as well. Batman would need PIS in spades to beat Doom.

this.............. villians are %100 at a disadvantage because they dnt want to kill the hero off

JakeTheBank
Doom prep feats>>>Batman. The only reason Doom loses when it comes to prep is because of Reed Richards who is far smarter than Bruce. One can bring up Doom losing to Black Panther, but IMO Black Panther is not only smarter than Bruce but has way more resources at his disposal compared to Bruce. I dont know how many times Batman is going to outprep Doom, but it aint going to be a lot.

Without PIS, Batman would require the League or other assistance from the hero community to beat Doom. That or he'd have to somehow get Doom's sense of honor and personal code to prevent him from killing him (as petty murder is beneath Doom). And yes, T'Challa is both smarter than Bruce and has exponentially more resources at his disposal.

Stranglehold300
Without PIS, Batman would require the League or other assistance from the hero community to beat Doom. That or he'd have to somehow get Doom's sense of honor and personal code to prevent him from killing him (as petty murder is beneath Doom). And yes, T'Challa is both smarter than Bruce and has exponentially more resources at his disposal.

Agreed.

Decimus
Batman would win in his comic series but in a neutral setting or random encounter Doom wins 10/10

maxivitopowe
The bat would get raped

Boss16
Could Doom survive the bat kick.

Flyattractor
Batman would defeat Doomy same way he does the Penguin (who batman him self *pre DCnU* is smarter then him) by using that MASSVIE EGO Doom has against him.

Nuff said.

janus77
DC comics would be screwed. Superman would be working as enforcer for Doom, Batman would be a public spokesman for NAMBLA and Joker would be ... Well, mincemeat most likely.

Doom is serious. SERIOUS.

Batman wouldn't have a chance.

deathslash
He would own Batman.

Batman hates magic and has no flair/understanding of it. You do realize that Bruce has a firm enough understanding of magic, has learned several magic spells from Zatanna, and has briefly shut down Circe's magic right?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Batman would defeat Doomy same way he does the Penguin (who batman him self *pre DCnU* is smarter then him) by using that MASSVIE EGO Doom has against him.

Nuff said.

The fact you compared Oswald Cobblepot to Doctor Doom sickens me on every level imaginable.

Flyattractor
The fact you compared Oswald Cobblepot to Doctor Doom sickens me on every level imaginable.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1179/5144552141_d66f8d2ddf_z.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
You do realize that Bruce has a firm enough understanding of magic, has learned several magic spells from Zatanna, and has briefly shut down Circe's magic right?

Yes.

He's still a noob relative to Doom.

Odekahn
Originally posted by deathslash
You do realize that Bruce has a firm enough understanding of magic, has learned several magic spells from Zatanna, and has briefly shut down Circe's magic right?

Not to mention he's learned a thing or two dealing with Jason Blood.

With that said, I've gotta side with Doom here.

P-Geyser

Good Analysis. Agree as well.

Jake would you mind if I send you a pm(it's all Doom related stuff)

80sBaby
Doom is smarter, has better gear/tech, stronger and knows magic.

That said, Batman would beat him. Doom has an obvious, and easily exploitable flaw. Bruce is a master of criminal psychology and would be able to take advantage of Victor's ego/overconfidence.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Doom is smarter, has better gear/tech, stronger and knows magic.

That said, Batman would beat him. Doom has an obvious, and easily exploitable flaw. Bruce is a master of criminal psychology and would be able to take advantage of Victor's ego/overconfidence.

How would he beat him? Everyone who's anyone in Marvel knows Doom has a massive ego, yet they can't just easily exploit it to their advantage and wind up beating him.

In a direct confrontation, Doom is overwhelmingly more powerful than he. In a prep scenario, Doom's accomplishments dwarf Batman's. So, I'm not seeing how Batman "finds a way" to beat Doom.

Epicurus
In a comic book, he could probably stop Doom via some retarded plot device or plot based contrivance.

In a forum fight however, things turn dramatically in Doom's favor.

Tony Stark
NEVER

Bouboumaster
The only way Batman could beat him, it's if he calls Reed Richards for help.

janus77
Doom patents the BatKick and sues Bruce for every penny he's got.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Jake would you mind if I send you a pm(it's all Doom related stuff)

Just caught this. I don't mind at all.

80sBaby
How would he beat him? Everyone who's anyone in Marvel knows Doom has a massive ego, yet they can't just easily exploit it to their advantage and wind up beating him.

In a direct confrontation, Doom is overwhelmingly more powerful than he. In a prep scenario, Doom's accomplishments dwarf Batman's. So, I'm not seeing how Batman "finds a way" to beat Doom.

1. Who in Marvel is as well versed in psychology/psychological warfare as Bruce?

2. Why would it simply be a direct confrontation? That's not what the OP is asking.

3. Doom does have an impressive resume, true. But, in this scenario, Bruce has more instances of beating an opponent with such a glaring personality flaw.

Doom should win, on paper but, Bruce can (and likely would) beat him. Doom would underestimate him and lose.

janus77
1. Who in Marvel is as well versed in psychology/psychological warfare as Bruce?

2. Why would it simply be a direct confrontation? That's not what the OP is asking.

3. Doom does have an impressive resume, true. But, in this scenario, Bruce has more instances of beating an opponent with such a glaring personality flaw.

Doom should win, on paper but, Bruce can (and likely would) beat him. Doom would underestimate him and lose.
Doom bent the knee to the MoD, let himself be tossed back in time, into an ocean of sharks, all so that he could work a devious plot to usurp a foe he acknowledged as his superior.

Batman, obviously is his inferior in every regard, but still, Doom would not be open to ego-exploitation by such a relatively pedestrian mind.

It takes Reed or Banner to get the better of Doom's normal levels of hubris (Banner did so on two occasions and Reed on ... Well, he's Reed).

Golgo13
Batman calls his neighbor, Constantine and things get real interesting. big grin

janus77
Originally posted by Golgo13
Batman calls his neighbor, Constantine and things get real interesting. big grin
I think Constantine would admire Doom.

Golgo13
Originally posted by janus77
I think Constantine would admire Doom.

He would, but he'd take him in a prep battle. Constantine's magic has been friggen uber recently and this is just DCnU Constantine.

JakeTheBank

1.) Doom himself, for one. The guy is a master manipulator. He's pulled off an incredible amount of ridiculous schemes against people more powerful than he and in more impressive fashion than Batman. Loki is also a master manipulator and has been doing it for way longer than Doom has and Doom was shown able to keep up with Loki's machinations with some of his own. Emma Frost also is a telepath on top to being one manipulative witch, and she can't exploit Doom's ego to translate into a win.

2.) Even in a prep scenario, Batman's prep feats are dwarfed by Doom's. If Batman called in the League for assistance (or the F4), it's not really Batman beating Doom, is it?

3.) Such as who and how? I understand Batman does have instances of outmaneuvering foes more powerful than he, but even in his own comics, he doesn't display the kind of prowess needed to best Doom outright, either in a typical fight or in some kind of drawn out war. Batman doesn't have a single enemy that brings everything to the table that Doom does; guy would likely become his single greatest rogue ever.

I doubt Doom would underestimate him, to be honest. He would find Bruce inferior to him, but he'd be well aware of Batman's reputation as the world's greatest detective and a stalwart member of the Justice League. Best case scenario for Batman is that Doom doesn't bother killing him as he finds it beneath him, enabling Batman to survive an encounter with him. I guess in the end, it depends on what you count as a victory for Batman.

janus77
He would, but he'd take him in a prep battle. Constantine's magic has been friggen uber recently and this is just DCnU Constantine.
I don't know enough about Constantine to judge him well but, I know enough about Doom to not readily agree to his being trumped by somebody merely because they are uber powerful.

Doom has acquired levels of power that dwarf everything in the Marvel Universe ('cept Surfer being God, I think).

JakeTheBank

You really think DCnU Constantine can match everything Doom's done and in the absurd lack of time he's been able to do those things?

Doom's prep feats are among the best in comics. Coupled with the fact that he's overtly as powerful as he's ever been within the past few years and I don't see that happening.

Moot point, as Batman getting Constantine to fight his battles defeats the purpose of the thread.

Golgo13
I don't know enough about Constantine to judge him well but, I know enough about Doom to not readily agree to his being trumped by somebody merely because they are uber powerful.

Doom has acquired levels of power that dwarf everything in the Marvel Universe ('cept Surfer being God, I think).

Recently, Constantine (With prep) captured the Trinity of Sin and in the last issue almost defeated a being of ALL the evil in the universe. That was just recently.

Vertigo Constantine was able to outsmart God himself among other extremely powerful beings with prep.

Constantine also has the means to acquire powerful objects and magic.

Golgo13
You really think DCnU Constantine can match everything Doom's done and in the absurd lack of time he's been able to do those things?

He's certainly going to surpass him at the rate he's going. Plus, he's also a master manipulator.

janus77
Recently, Constantine (With prep) captured the Trinity of Sin and in the last issue almost defeated a being of ALL the evil in the universe. That was just recently.

Vertigo Constantine was able to outsmart God himself among other extremely powerful beings with prep.

Constantine also has the means to acquire powerful objects and magic.
Hmm, that's good but not upto Beyonder power snatching, imo. Not even close.

Golgo13
Hmm, that's good but not upto Beyonder power snatching, imo. Not even close.

Constantine getting the best of Yaweh himself is better, IMO.

JakeTheBank
He's certainly going to surpass him at the rate he's going. Plus, he's also a master manipulator.

You realize how silly that sounds? It's not like Doom's not going to keep getting ridiculous prep feats on top of the dozens he already has from decades worth of canonical material.

Doom's been manipulating people for decades and is pretty goddamn good at it.

Golgo13
You realize how silly that sounds? It's not like Doom's not going to keep getting ridiculous prep feats on top of the dozens he already has.

Doom's been manipulating people for decades and is pretty goddamn good at it.

DCnU Constantine has had better MAGIC based prep feats recently. Which ones of Doom's can match them?

JakeTheBank
DCnU Constantine has had better MAGIC based prep feats recently. Which ones of Doom's can match them?

Stealing Scarlet Witch's power with magic that was said to be more powerful than both her's and Doctor Strange's (who was Sorcerer Supreme at the time).

And Doom uses both science and magic in tandem for his prep feats.

Golgo13
Stealing Scarlet Witch's power with magic that was said to be more powerful than both her's and Doctor Strange's (who was Sorcerer Supreme at the time).

And Doom uses both science and magic in tandem for his prep feats.

Doom is better at tech, no doubt, but in a prep battle, I think Constnatine (Vertigo) is overall a better manipulator.

Constantine holding the TOS (short, but still) is better than most of Doom's. And harming a being (Twice) that is the embodiment of Evil in ALL the universe is also insane.

JakeTheBank
Doom is better at tech, no doubt, but in a prep battle, I think Constnatine (Vertigo) is overall a better manipulator.

Constantine holding the TOS (short, but still) is better than most of Doom's. And harming a being (Twice) that is the embodiment of Evil in ALL the universe is also insane.

Doom uses and has used technology and magic from his earliest days in comics up to the current day. It's an integral part of his character. And Doom's only gotten better and more powerful over the years.

"Better than most of Doom's"? You do realize the kind of stuff Doom has done, right?

Flyattractor
You realize how silly that sounds? It's not like Doom's not going to keep getting ridiculous prep feats on top of the dozens he already has from decades worth of canonical material.

Doom's been manipulating people for decades and is pretty goddamn good at it. Then why don't Doom run the MU?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Then why don't Doom run the MU?

He's already taken over the world. He got bored.

Also, PIS.

Golgo13
Doom uses and has used technology and magic from his earliest days in comics up to the current day. It's an integral part of his character. And Doom's only gotten better and more powerful over the years.

"Better than most of Doom's"? You do realize the kind of stuff Doom has done, right?

thumb up I have no problem of Doom beating Constantine, but I don't give him a strong majority over someone who is as slick and magic knowledgeable as Constantine. In terms of manipulation, both Doom and John are at the top of the food chain.

abhilegend
Panther isn't smarter than Bruce.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Panther isn't smarter than Bruce.

Sure he is. Bruce may have a wider array of skills, but in pure intellectual prowess, T'Challa is smarter.

abhilegend
Sure he is. Bruce may have a wider array of skills, but in pure intellectual prowess, T'Challa is smarter.
Not at all. Bruce's intellect is better than Panther.

Mindset
Not at all. Bruce's intellect is better than Panther. Nope.

JayDaDon
Not at all. Bruce's intellect is better than Panther.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/racist1.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by JayDaDon
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/racist1.gif
laughing out loud

Bentley
Batman can stop Doom to be fair, but he's too much of a threat to be reduced to a simple "Batman rogue", at some point he'd become a match for the Justice League.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Batman can stop Doom to be fair, but he's too much of a threat to be reduced to a simple "Batman rogue", at some point he'd become a match for the Justice League. Batman can't do anything to Doom but hope he slips on his entrails on twists his ankle.

pym-ftw
Well without Reed there to keep spurring him on Doom wouldn't really be that impressive, with just Bruce he would be a shell of himself...

Unless Carver just wants Doom vs Batman in which case its high spite.

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Well without Reed there to keep spurring him on Doom wouldn't really be that impressive, with just Bruce he would be a shell of himself...

Wrong.

You are wrong.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Mindset
Wrong.

You are wrong.
Shut up, Mindchi112.

Mindset
Originally posted by Epicurus
Shut up, Mindchi112. You are becoming the new Gecko. erm

Epicurus
You are becoming the new Gecko. erm
You're becoming the new warmash. erm

Mindset
Originally posted by Epicurus
You're becoming the new warmash. erm Doesn't even make sense.

Also marwash > gecko.

Epicurus
Doesn't even make sense.

Also marwash > gecko.
How?

In terms of retardation factor, yes.

Mindset
You really are just terrible at all aspects of making a joke.

Epicurus
Says who?

Golgo13

Terrific is a better challenge for Panther. I think Terrific is overall smarter, though.

Bentley
Batman can't do anything to Doom but hope he slips on his entrails on twists his ankle.

Batman can call Kyle ahah

Caps Conscience
I really don't see any scenario where Batman (by himself) beats Doom. It would take everything in his being to get by a Doombot.

Mshinu
Bats would be lucky to last one issue against Doom. Then Gotham becomes New Doomstadt.. for a safe and secure society.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
In a comic? Batman would win.

Translation: Batman needs massive PIS to win.

Caps Conscience
How long would it take Doom to find the Batcave?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
How long would it take Doom to find the Batcave?

Couple of minutes.

janus77
Bah, Doom's already put the Batcave on google maps. As well as listing Bruce Wayne's mansion.

DarkSaint85
Doom has already checked in on Facebook.

playa1258
I guess every marvel genius is smarter than Bruce. This place is approaching CBR levels of retardation with their anti-Batman stance.

I'm not saying Bruce will win, but damn give the character some credit.

Caps Conscience
yeah sorry batfans, Bruce does not stand a chance here. Doom is more Superman level villain that Batman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by playa1258
I guess every marvel genius is smarter than Bruce. This place is approaching CBR levels of retardation with their anti-Batman stance.

Batman doesn't design/make his own tech - he uses Waynetech's R+D department, and pre-FP, Harold Allnut.

So yeah, contrast that with Reed, Pym, Banner, Cho....

maxivitopowe
Spiderman

panthergod
Batmans wins a clear majority in a Prep battle, it's not seriously un question.

mighty adam
Doom would ***** him out then take his life.

Silent Master
Originally posted by playa1258

Would you like to compare feats?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by panthergod

abhilegend
Batman doesn't design/make his own tech - he uses Waynetech's R+D department, and pre-FP, Harold Allnut.

So yeah, contrast that with Reed, Pym, Banner, Cho....
Not true at all. He designs his own tech. He's smarter and more resourceful than people are giving him credit for and seeing how Doom loses everytime in comics, its not such a big deal for Batman to beat him.

Mindset
Not true at all. He designs his own tech. He's smarter and more resourceful than people are giving him credit for and seeing how Doom loses everytime in comics, its not such a big deal for Batman to beat him. Except he doesn't lose all the time and has accomplished every one of his major goals.

He beats the shit out of Batman and only an idiot would disagree.

abhilegend
So why isn't FF dead yet? How many times Doom has tried to kill them? A thousand? Ten Thousand?

Silent Master
So why isn't FF dead yet? How many times Doom has tried to kill them? A thousand? Ten Thousand?

The FF would also beat Batman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Silent Master
The FF would also beat Batman.
Maybe, maybe not. But it tells us how big of a failure doom is.

Silent Master
Maybe, maybe not. But it tells us how big of a failure doom is.

There is no maybe about it, The FF would destroy Batman 10/10.

Mindset
So why isn't FF dead yet? How many times Doom has tried to kill them? A thousand? Ten Thousand? He doesn't want to kill the FF.

Do you even read comics.

Silent Master
He doesn't want to kill the FF.

Do you even read comics.

Not to mention, the FF >>> Batman.

abhilegend
There is no maybe about it, The FF would destroy Batman 10/10.
Like they have done to black panther several times, right?

abhilegend
He doesn't want to kill the FF.

Do you even read comics.
The last two thousand times he tried to do that disagree.

Mindset
The last two thousand times he tried to do that disagree. The times he could have killed them he didn't because he doesn't want them dead.

If you think Doom wants the FF dead, you don't actually read FF comics. erm

Silent Master

Like the nameless thug w/keyboard did to Batman, right?

abhilegend
The times he could have killed them he didn't because he doesn't want them dead.

If you think Doom wants the FF dead, you don't actually read FF comics. erm
Yeah, right. He never tried to kill FF in fifty years of publication.

roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by Silent Master
Like the nameless thug w/keyboard did to Batman, right?
Like Sue Storm beat the shit out of Doom bare handed?

Mindset

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Are...are you stupid?

Silent Master

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Like Sue Storm beat the shit out of Doom bare handed?

Sue Storm >>>>>>> namelss thug.

abhilegend
Are...are you stupid?
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Silent Master
Sue Storm >>>>>>> namelss thug.
Not sixties Sue Storm.

Silent Master
laughing out loud
Not sixties Sue Storm.

By all means, post examples of her losing to some nameless thug. or we can agree to stop lowballing characters.

JakeTheBank

Lol.

Also, Doom losing to the F4 =/= Batman being able to beat Doom. Doom would shit on any single enemy in Batman's rogues gallery and would likely become a JLA or JSA level threat. He's far beyond Batman's means to combat on his own.

panthergod
Batman creates JLA level foes. He's outsmarted Darkseid and The Devil. He consistently outwitted Luthor. Dooms egotism would be his downfall.

JakeTheBank
Batman creates JLA level foes. He's outsmarted Darkseid and The Devil. He consistently outwitted Luthor. Dooms egotism would be his downfall.

JLA level foes such as who? OMAC's? Doom's manipulated cosmic entities and his prep feats shit on Batman's.

maxivitopowe

And he's been constantly outwitted by the joker

Bouboumaster

The answer is Reed Richards.

Do you want to argue that Batman possess the mental abilities of ****ing Reed Richards?

Anyways.
Doom would pwn Batman.

I'm ok with the fact that Batman could be a better strategist than Doom. If it was a chess match, there would be an argument for him.

But in a prep war??
Doom possess to much of an edge in pure science and magic fo be threaten by Batman.
Doom is a threat to Marvel Universe.
Batman stand virtually no chances whatsoever.

JayDaDon
Doom is one enemy where the edge's batman usually hold are all gone. Batman thought the Joker was a problem, Doom's raw brainpower would crush him.

Caps Conscience
Doom Mind swaps with Bruce and infiltrates the JLA.

juggernaut74

juggernaut74
Not true at all. He designs his own tech. He's smarter and more resourceful than people are giving him credit for and seeing how Doom loses everytime in comics, its not such a big deal for Batman to beat him.

janus77
Doom reveals all those dirty Polaroids of Batman and Robin that The Joker keeps as blackmail (explaining why Batman never kills The Joker and instead allows him to murder hapless Gothamites, year in, year out).

juggernaut74
Maybe, maybe not. But it tells us how big of a failure doom is. I was thinking that also.

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I was thinking that also.

I was thinking that you're ignoring all of Doom's feats.

juggernaut74
Somebody mentioned Doom reached all of his goals. What were those exactly?

Silent Master
He's taken over the world before.

juggernaut74
And he gave control back?

Silent Master
Ask Jake, he should be able to give you the details.

juggernaut74
I don't even know who that is.

Silent Master
You don't know who the poster JakeTheBank is?

Mindset
Somebody mentioned Doom reached all of his goals. What were those exactly? Beating F4.
Beating Avengers.
Taking over the world.
Beating cosmic foes.
Obtaining cosmic power multiple times.
Beating Mephisto to save his mother.
Taking over Latveria.

What else do you want?

janus77
Beating F4.
Beating Avengers.
Taking over the world.
Beating cosmic foes.
Taking over Latveria.

What else do you want?
Did he win Latveria's Got Talent?

I thought his stunt uni-cycling-whilst-blindfolded, was pretty impressive.

juggernaut74
Beating F4.
Beating Avengers.
Taking over the world.
Beating cosmic foes.
Taking over Latveria.

What else do you want? I see, so he's just an average villain.

BTW I thought Blade save his mother?

Silent Master
I see, so he's just an average villain.

BTW I thought Blade save his mother?

Like Batman is a below average hero?

juggernaut74
Like Batman is a below average hero? More or less.

juggernaut74
Oh and by the way does Doom still have control of the earth and does he still have all this cosmic power?

Mindset
I see, so he's just an average villain.

BTW I thought Blade save his mother? No.

panthergod
JLA level foes such as who? OMAC's?

excuse me. not JLA level -- DC Earth threatening level.

And?

So has Batman.

Oh, and Batman;'s actually outwitted intelligent cosmic entities, such as Darkseid.

Feel free to make a list.

Batman is ten times the strategist he is. At best Doom would take the first round due to tech, gloat like the overconfident fool he is, and then realize that this was all Batman's plan the whole time. Batman strategizes circles around doom, and it isn't close.

JakeTheBank
excuse me. not JLA level -- DC Earth threatening level.

And?

So has Batman.

Oh, and Batman;'s actually outwitted intelligent cosmic entities, such as Darkseid.

Feel free to make a list.

Batman is ten times the strategist he is. At best Doom would take the first round due to tech, gloat like the overconfident fool he is, and then realize that this was all Batman's plan the whole time. Batman strategizes circles around doom, and it isn't close.

You're serious?

Doom is a Marvel Earth level threat by himself without trying to jack omnipotent power. He's consistently been referred to as the most dangerous man on the planet. Still, elaborate on to who these enemies Batman created are and how they are somehow on the same level as, or greater, than Doom.

Which cosmic entities? Darkseid is all you've got? Because Doom's went over numerous entities/beings on Darkseid's level and beyond.

And you want me to make a list of Doom's prep feats which utterly shit on Batman's? Okay.

-Stole the Beyonder's power
-Stole Scarlet Witch's power
-Stole the Power Cosmic (from both Surfer and Galactus)
-Invaded Wakanda and stole its Vibranium
-Obtained an alternate universe Infinity Gauntlet (after surviving Mad Celestials)
-Outwitted the Marquis of Doom
-Stole the Destroyer Armor and siphoned Asgardian life force to power it

Those are just a few of the more memorable ones. And you're deluded if you think Batman strategizes circles around Doom when the best minds of the Marvel Universe are regularly stumped by Doom and only just barely manage to thwart his plans (and in many cases, not even completely). Batman can barely manage to keep up with the likes of Joker and Ra's al Ghul on a regular basis and Doom is so far beyond both it's not even funny.

JakeTheBank
You don't know who the poster JakeTheBank is?

The injustice.

abhilegend
This ought to be interesting.

panthergod

Mindset
Panthergod, shut up.

panthergod
Panthergod, shut up.
concession accepted.

Silent Master
panthergod is really quan?

panthergod
quan stole my catchphrase.

Mindset
concession accepted. I wasn't debating against you doe.

Silent Master
quan stole my catchphrase.

So accepting concessions that were never made is a panthergod trademark; you do realize that admitting that basically makes you look like a troll, right?

Stranglehold300

Bringing up Black Panther is moot. Not only is he way smarter than Bruce but is a King(was) of a nation thats not only the most advanced on Earth, but has way more resources than Bruce could dream of.

Black Panther only took on a inexperienced FF and he had prep while they didnt. Again moot. And this is coming from A BP fanboy.

The FF would EASILY thrash Bruce in prep that its not even funny. No sane comicbook reader would ever compare Batman to the FF when it comes to prep.

Stranglehold300

And the FF outwitted Galactus. And Dr Doom stole Galactus powers.

So me Batman doing something like that with prep. I DARE you.

Egotism may be his downfall or not.

abhilegend
Bringing up Black Panther is moot. Not only is he way smarter than Bruce but is a King(was) of a nation thats not only the most advanced on Earth, but has way more resources than Bruce could dream of.

Black Panther only took on a inexperienced FF and he had prep while they didnt. Again moot. And this is coming from A BP fanboy.

The FF would EASILY thrash Bruce in prep that its not even funny. No sane comicbook reader would ever compare Batman to the FF when it comes to prep.
Panther isn't even as smart as Bruce much less way smarter.

Mindset
Panther isn't even as smart as Bruce much less way smarter. lol

panthergod
And the FF outwitted Galactus. And Dr Doom stole Galactus powers.

So me Batman doing something like that with prep. I DARE you.

Egotism may be his downfall or not.

Darkseid outwitted Galactus as well.

Batman outwitted Darkseid on multiple occasions.

Rock of Ages, Final Crisis, Superman/Batman : Supergirl arc.

Doom's Ego will absolutely be his downfall. it's his greatest
psychological weakness, and Batman will ruthlessly exploit it.

Silent Master
lol

Black Panther is a Marvel character, so you can't really expect abhi to know much about him.

panthergod
So accepting concessions that were never made is a panthergod trademark; you do realize that admitting that basically makes you look like a troll, right?

You're the king of the trolls, snake-eyes. Good to see you haven't changed. No, it's sad, really.

Silent Master

In what canon story did Darkseid outwit Galactus?

abhilegend
Black Panther is a Marvel character, so you can't really expect abhi to know much about him.
I certainly know more about both Batman and Black Panther than you snake-eyes. Not that its so hard.

JakeTheBank

Silent Master
I certainly know more about both Batman and Black Panther than you snake-eyes. Not that its so hard.

Then by all means, post the top 10 prep or IQ related feats for both characters.

Stranglehold300
Panther isn't even as smart as Bruce much less way smarter.

Prove it.

T'Challa's prep feats outclasses Batmans prep feats. Even Doom himself shows him respect.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2892839-ff31206_super_zps10503c50.jpg

But thats not the point and lets get to the nitty gritty. Black Panther while in Hells Kitchen without his magical herbs and LIMITED resources with 10 MINUTES developed a device to shut off Typhoid Marys powers.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2602801-scan0197_zps3af01856.jpg
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571512-2280310_blackpanther_527_thegroup_014_zps20545445.jpg
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2602835-scan0211_zps54f315bc.jpg
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2602838-scan0212_zpsadf24fe8.jpg
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2602831-scan0209_zps73f6e71d.jpg
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2602832-scan0210_zpse2375d6d.jpg

Now thats just 10 minutes and with limited resources. Now...What happens when he uses ALL his resources?
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hgwwty.jpg

Yeah thats how scary T'Challa is...Not only that...He has a plan to actually take down Galactus(he used it on Silver Surfer), outsmarted and defeated Mephisto, defeated Tony Stark(who is good with prep himself, not only that but was wearing an armor that was used against T'Challas suit) in prep(and even stated he can easily make an Iron Man armor), defeat an amped up Doom and SLAUGHTER a whole Skrull invasion. Tell me where does Bruce match up?

How in Gods name will Bruce defeat Doom let along Reed Richards(just the tonight of him beating Reed makes me laugh) in a prep war when he would struggle with T'Challa?

Stranglehold300

What??? When has Darkseid outwitted Galactus? Are you talking about that non canon instance??

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>