Starbrand Vs Power Cosmic Vs Enigma Force Vs Phoenix Force Vs Goblin Force Vs QB's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Did I leave out any of the major "forces" that empower someone?

I am just curious how these sources of power rank against one another, as in which is the most powerful?

PS: QB's = Quantum bands

zopzop
Starbrand, QBs, Phoenix Force, and possibly the Enigma Force (depending on where they go with this) would get sodomized by the Goblin Force.

It's between the GF and the Power Cosmic and I'll go with the GF (just cause it's cooler).

From most powerful to weakest :

Goblin Force
Power Cosmic
Enigma Force
Phoenix Force/Quantum Bands
Starbrand

maxivitopowe
What about Odin and Captain Universe.
There's also the IG IMO

Board Walker
Captain Universe is powered by the Enigma Force isn't he?

Also I didn't mentioned the Odin Force, because doesn't each pantheon have its own "force'? Such as the Zeus force, and etc.

janus77
Captain America Force
Power Cosmic
Goblin Force
Hulk Force
Doom Force
the rest

zopzop
Originally posted by janus77
Captain America Force
Power Cosmic
Goblin Force
Hulk Force
Doom Force
the rest
You left out Diversity Force which is even greater than Captain America force.

Reported for racism.

byrdgang21
Loeb Force above everything

carver9
Starbrand

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Starbrand
laughing
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Loeb Force above everything
Galactus aka Power Cosmic, put an end to that nonsense.

janus77
Originally posted by zopzop
You left out Diversity Force which is even greater than Captain America force.

Reported for racism.
But ... I'm *looks in the mirror* .. hmm, I'll get back to you on that one.

janus77
Originally posted by carver9
Starbrand
I hate to say this but, Marvel forgot about The Starbrand.

Even its best showing was nothing Surfer couldn't have done. And the shitty big explosions against the equally shitty Builders ... Most high heralds could do that.

Also, LoebForce <<<< Hulk Force < Galactus Force.

zopzop

Even its best showing was nothing Surfer couldn't have done. And the shitty big explosions against the equally shitty Builders ... Most high low to mid heralds could do that.

wink

EDIT -
As an example, remember what Spectrum/Captain Marvel/Photon did to Andromeda's fleet? If I'm recalling correctly, she decimated a large portion of it. And Monica is low herald at best.

janus77
I don't recall the feat. myself, but regardless I am certain most high heralds could replicate the feat against The Builders.

Branlor Swift
I like how zippy still raises a fuss about Starbrand, yet nothing gets said about Captain Universe.

If anything should be bothering anyone it's that

janus77
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I like how zippy still raises a fuss about Starbrand, yet nothing gets said about Captain Universe.

The dead mother cumbaya stuff?

Infinity was shite. That's all.

Branlor Swift
The dead mother cumbaya stuff?

Infinity was shite. That's all. She's apparently Eternity now.

It wasn't just Infinity. Hickman seemingly replaced Eternity with a force that has a ton of history being just a hero. Though he nailed Starbrand so you can't fault him too much

janus77
She's apparently Eternity now.

It wasn't just Infinity. Hickman seemingly replaced Eternity with a force that has a ton of history being just a hero. Though he nailed Starbrand so you can't fault him too much
Oh. That's ... Well, that pretty much ends the whole cosmology of Marvel.

Outside of Hulk, it's all gone to shit.

zopzop

That's nothing. Captain Universe has had a special connection to Eternity going as far back as the Abraxas fiasco.

It was his avatar/guardian and when it was struck down, Dr. Druid said something dire must have happened to Eternity because of their bond.

janus77
An Avatar of Eternity or actually is Eternity? Where's all this from? I really have forgotten a lot of the shit that went down in Infinity, but maybe I should look it over again.

zopzop
An Avatar of Eternity or actually is Eternity? Where's all this from? I really have forgotten a lot of the shit that went down in Infinity, but maybe I should look it over again.

So I don't get the big deal in Captain Universe being Eternity. Avatars of Gods are their manifestations after all.

Branlor Swift
That's nothing. Captain Universe has had a special connection to Eternity going as far back as the Abraxas fiasco.

It was his avatar/guardian and when it was struck down, Dr. Druid said something dire must have happened to Eternity because of their bond. A connection doesn't mean becoming the actual universe

zopzop
A connection doesn't mean becoming the actual universe
It's his AVATAR. It IS Eternity.

Branlor Swift
It's his AVATAR. It IS Eternity. It's not Eternity, no. And in the same story you're quoting from Torch and Nova seemingly killed it due to the backlash of their fight.

Now it seems to be the full extent of Eternity, and it acts like it too unlike any other appearance of it. And everyone else treats it different than they have treated any other appearance.

Mr Master
Hey there friends, as to the Captain Universe issue:

In the Abraxas arc, that was not the prime Captain Universe that died,
because if he had, then all life would have died too.

That's what was stated.

As far as CU being Eternity, or it's avatar ... I never heard that before,
but CU definitely was intrinsically tied to the life-force of sentient beings in reality,
according to that statement at-least.

Imo, CU being bonded at-least partly to Eternity isn't so far fetched.

The Enigma Force is what empowers CU. (historically speaking)

If that's changed, I'm out the loop.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mr Master
Hey there friends, as to the Captain Universe issue:

In the Abraxas arc, that was not the prime Captain Universe that died,
because if he had, then all life would have died too.

That's what was stated.

As far as CU being Eternity, or it's avatar ... I never heard that before,
but CU definitely was intrinsically tied to the life-force of sentient beings in reality,
according to that statement at-least.

The Enigma Force is what empowers CU. (historically speaking)

If that's changed, I'm out the loop. In that arc yes. Though Captain Universes have died since then. The person isn't relevant, it's the power, so I can't see how what Loeb wrote even made sense.

It seems Hickman took that idea from the Abraxas arc in the one or two pages and ran with it.

Captain Universe is now pretty much stated to be the universe. From Hickman's Avengers series, and Infinity.

Mr Master

In that arc yes. Though Captain Universes have died since then. The person isn't relevant, it's the power, so I can't see how what Loeb wrote even made sense.
Well, I think he meant it as though they were bonded, so if the avatar dies, the source dies?
Although the source is much more than the Uni-Power so ... probably not.
Not too sure and not worth spinning my head over it.

But I agree with you.

It seems Hickman took that idea from the Abraxas arc in the one or two pages and ran with it.

Captain Universe is now pretty much stated to be the universe. From Hickman's Avengers series, and Infinity.
I see. The wave of silly change continues.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mr Master
Well, I think he meant it as though they were bonded, so if the avatar dies, the source dies?
Although the source is much more than the Uni-Power so ... probably not.
Not too sure and not worth spinning my head over it.

But I agree with you.

I see. The wave of silly change continues. I was hoping Thanos would have met up with her and explained that she's no universe and whatnot. But alas, that series disappointed.

Bouboumaster
1- Power Cosmic
2- I don't care

kgkg
Goblin Force
...the rest

Epicurus
Goblin Force.

janus77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Power Cosmic
2. Hulk Force
3- I don't care
thumb up

janus77
Originally posted by Epicurus
Goblin Force.
... disgusting!

zopzop
... disgusting!
Don't fight it, accept it. Be one with the Goblin Entity!

janus77
Don't fight it, accept it. Be one with the Goblin Entity!
The Goblin Force is only an enabler of Mindset's Rap Force.

maxivitopowe
What's Goblin Force?

zopzop
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
What's Goblin Force?
http://marvel.wikia.com/Goblin_Entity_%28Earth-1298%29

DarkSaint85
wink

EDIT -
As an example, remember what Spectrum/Captain Marvel/Photon did to Andromeda's fleet? If I'm recalling correctly, she decimated a large portion of it. And Monica is low herald at best.

Faith did something similar in JLA, although she was exhausted afterwards.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Faith did something similar in JLA, although she was exhausted afterwards.
Faith's was actually more impressive. That girl decimated an entire ARMADA.

DarkSaint85
Faith's was actually more impressive. That girl decimated an entire ARMADA.

And she's a relative nobody. The Starbrand sure ain't what it used to be... stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And she's a relative nobody. The Starbrand sure ain't what it used to be... stick out tongue
Preach it brother! Believe or not, a noob Starbrand user that didn't even know what she was doing annihilated an entire alien armada that was attacking an innocent planet.

Kayla, the noob user, threw a temper tantrum and wiped them clean except for one ship that sensed the power build up early and jumped into hyperspace the instant before Kayla's burst of power did it's job. Kayla wasn't even exhausted afterward.

For reference, that world was protected by a guy that went around absorbing and replicating the powers of various superhumans on Marvel Earth, among them were : Savage Hulk, Rogue (with classic Ms Marvel's powers), the Human Torch, Magneto, etc.... He combined their powers into one and try to take out the armada but he failed. He took took out like 5-7 ships then he was crushed.

Ellis and Hickman can go suck a fat c0ck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.