Trevor Philips vs Niko Bellic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Round 1 - Fistfight

Round 2 - Gunfight

Who wins and why?

MidnightSpectre
Round 1- Possibly Trevor,he's more aggressive. Round 2-Niko,he has much better military experience then Trevor does, Trevor was only in the Air Force for several days before getting discharged while Niko is a veteran of the Yugoslav Wars.Overall,my money's on Niko.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MidnightSpectre
Round 1- Possibly Trevor,he's more aggressive. Round 2-Niko,he has much better military experience then Trevor does, Trevor was only in the Air Force for several days before getting discharged while Niko is a veteran of the Yugoslav Wars.Overall,my money's on Niko.

Well, yes, but Trevor doesn't have all the H2H skills that Niko does, didn't he choke out a dude that was like a tank compared to him?

MidnightSpectre
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Well, yes, but Trevor doesn't have all the H2H skills that Niko does, didn't he choke out a dude that was like a tank compared to him?
I don't remember Niko doing anything like that. (Though it's been awhile since I played IV so I could be wrong.)Niko does have good H2H skills however (Military MMA) But couldn't Trevor one shot people if he gets up close?

KingD19
Round 1 - Niko.

Niko has actual combat experience and is a very good fighter, shown by several cutscenes and the fighting mechanic that has him dodging punches, throwing backhands, roundhouses, disarming a guy with a knife, then slicing him with it, etc...

Also, as strong as Brucie is, a single punch from Niko floored him, and he wasn't even putting his all into it.

As for Trevor, he's strong yeah. Mainly a byproduct of rage and drug induced adrenaline. But he's not that great a fighter, and while he was in the Air Force, he was in it to fly jets. So he went through basic military hand to hand, but never actually applied it in the field, nor does he ever show any true skill when it comes to fighting.

And he, Michael, and Franklin have all one punched people in fights. But Trevor does do more damage with his special ability, which I'm not sure should be allowed. Even if it is, Niko's tough as nails and could probably take a lot of punishment before going down. Niko can one punch people as well. However, I doubt Trevor's got enough skill or speed to actually land any solid hits.

Round 2 - This could be anyone's guess depending on the weaponry they have available to them, the location, and things of that nature. However, Niko is a veteran of a brutal war. He more than likely knows that cover will save your life and actually applies that. I don't see Trevor as the type of guy to hide behind a pillar and wait for his opponent to reload. He's more the type to stand out in the open and fire until his gun clicks. And Niko is a crack shot, so he'd be sure to make him regret it.

MidnightSpectre
Well said! In fact I change my mind,Niko wins in both rounds,In H2H Niko has more showings and options then Trevor does,he also strikes faster and counters alot easier as well.

AsbestosFlaygon
Round 1 - Niko, decisively. He has been through wars. He's batte-proven, imo.
Meth-induced Trevor changes a lot of things; he is semi-invulnerable in this state when we apply in-game mechanics. IMO, he is arguably the strongest GTA protag when jacked up sans cheats. Trevor would curbstomp with the drugs, unless Niko gets a lucky shot.

Round 2 - Could go either way. Most, if not all, GTA protags are beasts when it comes to gunfights.
I'll give the nod to Niko though, since he is a veteran in wars and was most probably a trained killer in his heyday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.