Welcome to Yesterday (2014)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis
A group of high schoolers invent a time machine and record their trips into the past.

1mwfTzYHAMc

marwash22
there's no info on this besides the trailer.

looks like Chronicle + Butterfly Effect.

Mindset
I like how the story is fresh and original!

marwash22
yeah, it's looking like the most innovative film in recent years. Move the phuck over, Inception.

Esau Cairn
It would be funny if they ran into Marty & framed him for all the catastrophic accidents.

JamieDornan
The welcoming year of 2015 is the one in which we would be able to see Movie Fifty shades Of Grey

marwash22
Imp, can you change the title for this to "Project Almanac"?

anyone see this yet?

marwash22
unfortunately, this was dumb af. The big event that changed everything didn't even need to happen.

Lestov16
Isn't this Project Almanac?

jaden101
Yeah I've seen this. Absolute waste of time, quite frankly. If you want a low budget time travel movie that doesn't treat you like a total ****ing moron then watch Primer instead.

Mindset
Originally posted by jaden101
Yeah I've seen this. Absolute waste of time, quite frankly. If you want a low budget time travel movie that doesn't treat you like a total ****ing moron then watch Primer instead. Don't tell me what to watch, you aren't my real dad.

Flyattractor
Wasn't this another one of those Car Sick Inducing Found Vid Fics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.