Upgraded Batman VS Teams!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lorbo
Batman now has:

UNLIMITED electricity generation: He can also shoot lighting bolts, but they only lock on to conductors (metals). The level of the electric power he can generate is UNLIMITED. So he could likely hurt Supes with it.

Venom Symbiote: He's been wearing it for two weeks.

Thor's hammer: He qualified for Thor's hammer after he got over his unwillingness to kill. The symbiote helped him with that. Now all Gotham's criminals are dead. He has had Thor's hammer for a week.

Day One: Green Lantern, Hal Jordan. Batman can prep in the time between battles, assuming he wins this one.

Day Two: Spiderman, Iron Man, Doom, and Hawkeye. If anybody survives Bats attacks after an hour of battle, Bats loses.

Day Three: Superman

Day Four: Wonderwoman and Darkseid.

Boss16
Drops the hammer, rips the suit off and bat kicks ftw

lorbo
Originally posted by Boss16
Drops the hammer, rips the suit off and bat kicks ftw

The real question is, would you buy a comic where he actually did that?? And it was CANON!

Boss16
Yes I would buy a comic like that

lorbo
Originally posted by Boss16
Yes I would buy a comic like that

I don't know if fans would be OK with that. Batfans sure, until Bats is choking the living tribunal to death. Then they might have a problem. Since I don't know how Batman can still be Batman when he's kicking gods around.

But knowing him, he'd find a way. BECAUSE HE'S BAT-MAN!! The AWESOMELY POWERFUL, DON'T MESS WITH OR YOU WILL BE BAT-KICKED TO THE FACE BAT-MAAN!

maxivitopowe
Please the suit recognises that the bat is not good enough for it and goes back to is true master... Spidey

JakeTheBank
A murderous Batman possessed by an alien entity would likely undo any sort of "worth" he had of wielding Mjolnir. mmm

He could probably overpower Hal.

Stops at two because of Doom, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.