Zeus vs these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who many of these guys does it take to defeat Zeus?

Thanos
Afro Magus
Lord Marvell
Genis Photon Vell
Void

No BFR

zopzop
Thanos + anyone else on that list ends Zeus IMHO.

Magic Joe
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Who many of these guys does it take to defeat Zeus?

Thanos
Afro Magus
Lord Marvell
Genis Photon Vell
Void

No BFR

Thanos can battle him alone . Any other guy would be too much.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos + anyone else on that list ends Zeus IMHO.

thumb up

Stranglehold300
If only Zeus had more feats...-__-

Considering the real Zeus is very popular(more popular than Odin).

wolverinos
thats the thing i hated so much about all this gods concept in marvel.
in the real mythology zeus is a true warrior god, while odin is always depicted as the more of wise and magical god. however marvel switched their roles and gave odin all the battle feats while zeus doesnt present much. also the way the depicted ares freakin god of war? really? the god of war? its like having the god of kung fu getting his butt wooped in a H2H fight by all kind of streets or something.

Supra
thanus wrecks zeus and sits on his throne

ShadowFyre
Thanos is not wrecking Zeus by himself. Thats borderline crazy talk. This team wins but lol at any one of them just up and soloing Zeus.

Epicurus
All of them.

carver9
Zeus wins.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus wins. because he shit stomped Hulk right ??

carver9
because he shit stomped Hulk right ??

Is this a bait thread?

Insane Titan
Is this a bait thread? are you a retard ?

carver9
are you a retard ?

Looks pretty obvious to me. You are either baiting me by bringing up Hulk when he doesn't have a thing to do with this thread or, you are baiting me by bringing up Hulk when he isn't involved in this thread. If you would like to know my opinion about Hulk, make a thread.

Until then, Zeus wins.

Insane Titan
Looks pretty obvious to me. You are either baiting me by bringing up Hulk when he doesn't have a thing to do with this thread or, you are baiting me by bringing up Hulk when he isn't involved in this thread. If you would like to know my opinion about Hulk, make a thread.

Until then, Zeus wins. the only thing obvious is you gave Zeus the win because he stomped your boy the Hulk.

Explain to me how Zeus beat all these high trans characters at once

carver9
the only thing obvious is you gave Zeus the win because he stomped your boy the Hulk.

Explain to me how Zeus beat all these high trans characters at once

Once you tell me who do you think wins and how many times out if 10 they win.

Insane Titan
Once you tell me who do you think wins and how many times out if 10 they win. I don't have to as I made the thread and have given no opinion on who wins , so are you admitting to trolling then

carver9
I don't have to as I made the thread and have given no opinion on who wins , so are you admitting to trolling then

Once you answer that question, holla at me. Until then, you are ignored.

Back on topic, Zeus wins.

Insane Titan
Once you answer that question, holla at me. Until then, you are ignored.

Back on topic, Zeus wins. You made the claim first which I asked you about, and you've just made the same claim again.

At least try to explain your reason so you don't look anymore of a bias fool than you already do, I understand you won't be able to though

carver9
You made the claim first which I asked you about, and you've just made the same claim again.

At least try to explain your reason so you don't look anymore of a bias fool than you already do, I understand you won't be able to though

What made you point my post out when others gave their opinion as well (I already know the answer). I dont have to explain myself to you. Zeus wins this. The last one that would fall is Thanos.

Insane Titan
What made you point my post out when others gave their opinion as well (I already know the answer). I dont have to explain myself to you. Zeus wins this. The last one that would fall is Thanos. because everyone else says the full team would win that's why except you , so that's why I'm asking you , again can you give a single reason or are you just going to prove me right

carver9
because everyone else says the full team would win that's why except you , so that's why I'm asking you , again can you give a single reason or are you just going to prove me right

Because Zeus is more powerful. Your question has been answered...we are done here.

Insane Titan
Because Zeus is more powerful. Your question has been answered...we are done here. more powerful how? Some of the characters have beaten teams greater than Zues has, so again a real answer if your capable

leonidas
frankly, i think we still lack enough info about zeus to call this one. it wouldn't surprise me if he proved capable of beating them, but based on his feats alone, it's not hard to understand why people would say the team wins. at the least i'd say it would take all of them though....

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
frankly, i think we still lack enough info about zeus to call this one. it wouldn't surprise me if he proved capable of beating them, but based on his feats alone, it's not hard to understand why people would say the team wins. at the least i'd say it would take all of them though....
Yet something tells me you'd say this Team beats Tyrant. wink

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas

:seems reasonable:...looking at his fight against Thor, Hulk, Namor, she Hulk, that impressed the hell out of me, esecially when he snagged Thor hammer out if the air. Overall, I agree with this.

Insane Titan
:seems reasonable:...looking at his fight against Thor, Hulk, Namor, she Hulk, that impressed the hell out of me, esecially when he snagged Thor hammer out if the air. Overall, I agree with this. Thanos , Void and Lord Marvell have handled similar teams as good, also Thanos stopped Thor's hammer with a hand gesture

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Thanos + one or two guys gets the job done

bbrem123

Until then, Zeus wins.

you will bring up the hulk anyways. Like you do in nearly every thread

team wins too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.