Shuma-Gorath eats skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Shuma-Gorath vs Zeus on earth

Shuma-Gorath vs odin on earth

Shuma-Gorath vs guardians of the universe

Shuma-Gorath vs 10 celestial in Shuma-Gorath dimension

Shuma-Gorath vs darksied and thanos both get prep

deathslash
1. If he's at full power and fully manifested in the universe he should win (but it depend on whether or not we're talking about Marvel or DC Zeus)

2. I we go by feats, Odin wins but if we go by hype, Shuma wins

3.If he's at full power and fully manifested in the universe he should win (although I'm really not sure)

4. I think he wins (although I'm really not sure)

5. You need to specify how much prep they get. for example; if they get a year (or more) of prep then they should win comfortably.

DarkSaint85
Funny, I can't see him eating much sneer

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aD7kDd4fK6o/UqSuCKRpL-I/AAAAAAAACC4/CU7bVI3HU3g/s1600/026.PNG

mighty adam
Originally posted by deathslash
1. If he's at full power and fully manifested in the universe he should win (but it depend on whether or not we're talking about Marvel or DC Zeus)

2. I we go by feats, Odin wins but if we go by hype, Shuma wins

3.If he's at full power and fully manifested in the universe he should win (although I'm really not sure)

4. I think he wins (although I'm really not sure)

5. You need to specify how much prep they get. for example; if they get a year (or more) of prep then they should win comfortably. its marvel Zeus. His fully manifested in each fight. Darksied and thanos get 6 months.

Epicurus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aD7kDd4fK6o/UqSuCKRpL-I/AAAAAAAACC4/CU7bVI3HU3g/s1600/026.PNG
Is that Agamotto?

Epicurus
@Darksaint: Forget it. I found out it was the White Tiger.

On another note, zop must be having a field day with Cort thanks to the events of Mighty Avengers #3.

bbrem123
They make him look so weak because they never let him fully manifest.

zopzop
Originally posted by Epicurus
On another note, zop must be having a field day with Cort thanks to the events of Mighty Avengers #3.
Nope. It was PIS/CIS of the highest order.

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope. It was PIS/CIS of the highest order.

Wasn't that described as a tiny sliver of the real Shuma? Something like a fingernail?

So no big deal.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
Wasn't that described as a tiny sliver of the real Shuma? Something like a fingernail?

So no big deal.
I know but still, it's retarded. Like most of what comes out of Marvel nowadays.

CortSether
I had high hopes for Mighty Avengers when Strange summoned Shuma-Gorath, but the way they went about getting rid of him was just stupid. Also I hope Strange was just trolling or something because Ebony Maw should not be able to have any influence over Strange just by whispering things in his ear. Doctor Strange is able to resist the temptation of Lady Death yet he can't resist a servant of Thanos in MA. Say what?

KingD19
The part that Blue Marvel defeated was something akin to a fingernail. Much more of him had manifested by the time White Tiger was unleashed.

In fact, I believe he was almost fully realized at that point.

deathslash
Originally posted by KingD19
The part that Blue Marvel defeated was something akin to a fingernail. Much more of him had manifested by the time White Tiger was unleashed.

In fact, I believe he was almost fully realized at that point. Nope, he wasn't nearly fully manifested into the universe at that point, he was only just managing to get something akin to his fingernail into the universe (though he was getting more and more real with each passing moment).

pym-ftw
To be fair, Tiger God is supposed to be pretty uber by his own hype.

janus77
Did they make any Eye of The Tiger jokes?

zopzop
Originally posted by janus77
Did they make any Eye of The Tiger jokes?
Speaking of Eye of the Tiger jokes :
The Eye of Agamotto, is the most famous artifact associated with Agamotto, who manifests as tiger most of the time.

janus77
I've got the song playing in my head now. On a loop.

Digital comics should have mp3 playlists embedded into them. I think I'll try and sell that idea to Marvel.

And this fight should definitely have "Eye of The Tiger" as the sonic backdrop.

Oh and every time Surfer appears, there should be "I want to break free" playing.

JakeTheBank
lol Shuma gets worked.

Uriel005
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aD7kDd4fK6o/UqSuCKRpL-I/AAAAAAAACC4/CU7bVI3HU3g/s1600/026.PNG iirc that was a fragment. Correct me if I'm wrong

KingD19
Originally posted by deathslash
Nope, he wasn't nearly fully manifested into the universe at that point, he was only just managing to get something akin to his fingernail into the universe (though he was getting more and more real with each passing moment).

The fingernail comment was mentioned when Blue Marvel smashed through him. He continued to grow after that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. His physical being was destroyed by Blue Marvel but he was getting continuously more influence and power in the comic when the Tiger God ripped his spirit form to shreds:
http://s9.postimg.org/p3sr4gy67/Mighty_Avengers_2013_003_013.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/w8akdi5fj/Mighty_Avengers_2013_003_014.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/mce2rlp1b/Mighty_Avengers_2013_003_015.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/c3llls0zj/Mighty_Avengers_2013_003_016.jpg

Luke Cage said that the Tiger was an even bigger god for what it's worth. It'd probably be different in Shuma Gorath's realm though.

deathslash
Originally posted by KingD19
The fingernail comment was mentioned when Blue Marvel smashed through him. He continued to grow after that. Yeah, but he had to heal from BM flying through him.

KingD19
That was a small portion of his physical aspect. They didn't even show him healing because it wasn't necessary. He continued to grow in both physical and spiritual aspect. At the point Tiger God took him down, Blue Marvel's damage was superficial at best. It's like saying Wolverine lost a fight because he had to heal a bruise or a papercut.

CortSether
Shuma-Gorath still wasn't even close to full power at the time the White Tiger god ate his astral form though. Shuma said he's getting stronger every moment, but his influence was getting stronger from a base of fingernail-like proportions, and seeing as his physical form still barely had a foothold on earth, Shuma still had a weak presence when his form got eaten.

White Tiger's god being amped was more powerful than a weak version of Shuma, cool. Judging from how fast they tried to get the White Tiger god out of the amulet after amping it, that tells me they weren't confident it could work on a fully manifested Shuma.

Heck, some of Shuma's servants in the past looked far more powerful than Shuma-Gorath looked here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.