Titanic Gospel: There's Only Two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive

Stealth Moose

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
Your analogy does not work, because there is another group that didn't need a sign. Those are the people who did not get onto the ship. If you don't believe in Christianity, then you do not have to worry about being lost, because there is noting to be saved from.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I'm not sure what this Titanic example has to do with anything, but being used as a springboard to yet again another attempt on your behalf to convert people at KMC. There are approaching 20 recognized major religions in the world; why should anyone consider yours more valid than the alternative? Why should the tragedy of the Titanic be twisted into an analogy that in turn uses the fear of pain and punishment to compel people to follow your faith?

20 recognized major religions?

They can't all be right.

Do your research.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
20 recognized major religions?

They can't all be right.

Do your research.

Why can't they all be right? I think they are all right, and all wrong.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Does denying the existence of the sun cause it to cease to exist?

So similarly, denying the existence of Hell and sin does not cause them to cease to exist.

Stealth Moose

Shakyamunison
Does denying the existence of the sun cause it to cease to exist?

So similarly, denying the existence of Hell and sin does not cause them to cease to exist.

You are comparing apples and oranges.
There is proof of the son, but no proof of your hell and sin.

JesusIsAlive
You are comparing apples and oranges.
There is proof of the son, but no proof of your hell and sin.

What is proof? That which you can perceive through your five senses?

Your senses have lied to you before, and even confused you.

God cannot lie.

Hence, my evidence is greater: The Word of the living God.

Shakyamunison

My evidence is greater: The Word of the living God.

So, you don't believe in the Sun?

Answer this question: Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth?

JesusIsAlive
Look up ^ 2 posts for my response.

Stealth Moose

God cannot lie.

Actually, God does lie and deceive. Read the Bible sometime.

Shakyamunison

God cannot lie.

The Sun is in the sky, and it really is there.

I am not relying on just my senses, we have instruments that can see and measure better then I or you, and they show that the Sun is real.

Well, I'm sorry that your god is so limited that there are things he cannot do.

A book written by humans is no proof other then proof that it is a book.

Now answer my question: Look up ^ 3 posts for my question.

Stealth Moose
I like the idea that my senses lie to me, except when I use them to validate the existence of God by virtue of the written word or seeing miracles or listening to prayer.

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
...and nether did Jesus.

Stealth Moose
None of them stand or stack up to the Lord Jesus Christ--the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

None of them spoke like the Lord Jesus.

None of them lived sinlessly in thought, word, and deed like the Lord Jesus.

None of them loved and showed compassion like the Lord Jesus.

None of them performed miracles like the Lord Jesus.

None of them came down from Heaven like the Lord Jesus.

None of them was in the beginning with the Father like the Lord Jesus.

None of them is God like the Lord Jesus.

None of them voluntarily left the glory and splendor of Heaven to become a Man so that He could die for the sins of the whole world like the Lord Jesus.

None of them walked on water like the Lord Jesus.

None of them calmed the storm and raging sea like the Lord Jesus.

None of them fed 15,000 people after supernaturally breaking and multiplying five barley loaves and two small fish, with twelve baskets full of fragments and of the fish left over like the Lord Jesus.

None of them ever cast demons out of people, delivering them from satanic oppression like the Lord Jesus.

None of them ever raised a man who had been dead for four days and was already decomposing like the Lord Jesus.

None of them ever gave His life for the whole world (all nations, ethnicities, creeds, cultures, walks of life, religions, backgrounds, socioeconomic status, class, geographical location, color, etc.) like the Lord Jesus.

None of them ever resurrected from the dead--never to die again--like the Lord Jesus.

None of them ever promised to return sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven like the Lord
Jesus.

None of them has God the Father highly exalted, and given a Name which is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in Heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth , and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father like the Lord Jesus.

For this reason I strongly encourage you to do your research.

Considering you probably have never heard of half of those religions and are completely ignorant as to their purpose, tenets, and religious proofs in turn, your refutation for me to "do my research" is ridiculous. You've said that God is perfect and can't lie, even though I pointed out he often lies or deceives people throughout the Bible, advocates murder, and discriminates among his own flock.

You've pointed out all these benchmarks for what is good and valid, except that they aren't convincing to anyone but yourself. So what if Zeus didn't walk on water? He could throw lightning bolts and was more fertile than your God. So what if Thor didn't talk nicely or cure the sick? He was the strongest living being in the cosmos and lifted a serpent off of the ground who was large enough to encircle the earth.

If you want to be ridiculous and apply goalposts that only your God can measure up to, and then use those benchmarks as means of discrediting other religions out of hand without providing any convincing reasons that yours is more valid, I'm going to label you as narrow-minded and ask that you do some research of your own.

JesusIsAlive
Considering you probably have never heard of half of those religions and are completely ignorant as to their purpose, tenets, and religious proofs in turn, your refutation for me to "do my research" is ridiculous. You've said that God is perfect and can't lie, even though I pointed out he often lies or deceives people throughout the Bible, advocates murder, and discriminates among his own flock.

You've pointed out all these benchmarks for what is good and valid, except that they aren't convincing to anyone but yourself. So what if Zeus didn't walk on water? He could throw lightning bolts and was more fertile than your God. So what if Thor didn't talk nicely or cure the sick? He was the strongest living being in the cosmos and lifted a serpent off of the ground who was large enough to encircle the earth.

If you want to be ridiculous and apply goalposts that only your God can measure up to, and then use those benchmarks as means of discrediting other religions out of hand without providing any convincing reasons that yours is more valid, I'm going to label you as narrow-minded and ask that you do some research of your own.

The major difference is that Zeus and Thor are comic book characters, strictly relegated to mythology.

The Lord Jesus is a historical Person.

Like I said before, do your research.

Shakyamunison
Bodhisattva Jesus would have sat down and talked to me. All you (JIA) do is dismiss me as if you were better then Bodhisattva Jesus.

JesusIsAlive
Bodhisattva Jesus would have sat down and talked to me. All you (JIA) do is dismiss me as if you were better then Bodhisattva Jesus.

I apologize Shakyamunison for dismissing you.

I can get very passionate when talking to other people about the Truth: The Lord Jesus Christ.

Shakyamunison
I apologize Shakyamunison for dismissing you.

I can get very passionate when talking to other people about the Truth: The Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you.

JesusIsAlive
Thank you.

It's going to be great, you, me, Stealth Moose, and the rest of the KMC group all worshipping around the Father's throne in Heaven, as he picks each one of us up one-by-one, holds us lovingly, and sets us back down.

I can't wait!

big grin

Stealth Moose
The major difference is that Zeus and Thor are comic book characters, strictly relegated to mythology.

This is shocking ignorance. Zeus and Thor are actual deities in pre-Christian religious systems that existed continuously for close to a thousand years in both cases. Their validity is on-par with Jesus and the Christian God, since "ancient woo woo magical saga/book/prophet says this happened" in all three cases.

I asked you specifically what about Christianity is more valid than the other alternative religions that exist now? And I didn't even bring up smaller cults and religions and dead religions, except for amusement in the case of Thor and Zeus. You haven't demonstrated anything conclusive. This Titanic gospel just strikes me as an attempt to make people think "Oh god if I'm not a believer, I might not be saved! Because of personal interest and not because of any convincing evidence or moral fibre, I'm going to convert to save myself!".

In any case, dismissing prior deities as comic book characters is ridiculous. Some Middle-eastern deities and spirits were co-opted into Christianity and became synonymous with demons. The religion is hardly pure.

According to what non-Biblical source?

Your catch-phrase is ironic given your demonstrated ignorance across the board.

Shakyamunison
It's going to be great, you, me, Stealth Moose, and the rest of the KMC group all worshipping around the Father's throne in Heaven, as he picks each one of us up one-by-one, holds us lovingly, and sets us back down.

I can't wait!

big grin
As I have said before, you are the Buddha to my right.

JesusIsAlive

All be right?

Right about what?

Let's define/establish what you mean by right before we converse.

Shakyamunison
All be right?

Right about what?

Let's define/establish what you mean by right before we converse.

And wrong. The Mystic Law, is what I would call it. What would you call it?

JesusIsAlive

Call what?

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
Call what?

I think you call it Jesus, but it might also be God or the Holly Spirit. It all depends on what you believe.

JesusIsAlive
I think you call it Jesus, but it might also be God or the Holly Spirit. It all depends on what you believe.

I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by right.

Shakyamunison
I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by right.

Right as in correct. You know the story about the elephant and the five blind men. Each told a different story about the elephant from their point of view. One said an elephant was flat like a wall. Anther said the elephant was like a trunk of a tree, and so on. Each description alone seems to contradict the other, but we know that all these parts make up an elephant.

Now if you ask me what an elephant is... evil face

JesusIsAlive
Right as in correct. You know the story about the elephant and the five blind men. Each told a different story about the elephant from their point of view. One said an elephant was flat like a wall. Anther said the elephant was like a trunk of a tree, and so on. Each description alone seems to contradict the other, but we know that all these parts make up an elephant.

Now if you ask me what an elephant is... evil face

Correct about what though? Right about life or God?

Shakyamunison
Correct about what though? Right about life or God?

Are you being obtuse?

JesusIsAlive
Are you being obtuse?

No friend, I'm not being obtuse.

I wanted to address this post of yours:

But I need to know what you mean by right before I can get into the type of discussion that I think your post warrants.

So, right about what?

Do you mean right about Who the true God is, how to get to Heaven, how to be saved, etc.

I'm trying to ascertain what you mean by right.

Shakyamunison
No friend, I'm not being obtuse.

I wanted to address this post of yours:

But I need to know what you mean by right before I can get into the type of discussion that I think your post warrants.

So, right about what?

Do you mean right about Who the true God is, how to get to Heaven, how to be saved, etc.

I'm trying to ascertain what you mean by right.

No. "Who the true God is" and "how to get to Heaven" are only a valid questions in your religion. That is like one of the blind men asking how is the elephant like a tree. To the blind man who thinks that the elephant is like a wall, he would not know how to answer that question. The elephant is like a wall to him. The two might end up arguing about the elephant without knowing what an elephant is, and how it is both like a wall and like a tree.

God is like the elephant, and we are the blind people trying to understand something beyond us.

JesusIsAlive
No. "Who the true God is" and "how to get to Heaven" are only a valid questions in your religion. That is like one of the blind men asking how is the elephant like a tree. To the blind man who thinks that the elephant is like a wall, he would not know how to answer that question. The elephant is like a wall to him. The two might end up arguing about the elephant without knowing what an elephant is, and how it is both like a wall and like a tree.

God is like the elephant, and we are the blind people trying to understand something beyond us.

Then what do you mean by right if right is only valid in Christianity?

Shakyamunison
Then what do you mean by right if right is only valid in Christianity?

Your question has no connection to my statement. I was saying just the opposite. Christianity has no monopoly on rightness. God is the elephant in my story and Christianity is only one of the blind men. Yes, the elephant is like a wall, but it is also like a tree, a fan and a rope.

JesusIsAlive
Your question has no connection to my statement. I was saying just the opposite. Christianity has no monopoly on rightness. God is the elephant in my story and Christianity is only one of the blind men. Yes, the elephant is like a wall, but it is also like a tree, a fan and a rope.

I don't follow your analogy.

Shakyamunison
I don't follow your analogy.

Why? What can I do to help?

JesusIsAlive
Why? What can I do to help?

This is your original post:

I simply want to know what you mean by "right" in the above context so that we can enter into a discussion.

Shakyamunison
This is your original post:

I simply want to know what you mean by "right" in the above context so that we can enter into a discussion.

Right as in correct. But I already told you this.

Shakyamunison
All religions are right (correct) and wrong (not correct) at the same time.

JesusIsAlive
All religions are right (correct) and wrong (not correct) at the same time.

You have created a contradiction.

Something cannot be two distinct things at the same time.

Shakyamunison
You have created a contradiction.

Something cannot be two distinct things at the same time.

What do you see?

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/scary-optical-illusions-12lg.jpg

Stealth Moose
You can't argue relativism with an evangelical fundamentalist.

You can't argue period, which is why JIA completely avoiding replying to me.

Supra
We all know munson is a fundamental anti spiritual troll who lives on his computer.. arguing with him about God is equivalent to trying to explain calculus to Siri, she just wont get it

JesusIsAlive
What do you see?

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/scary-optical-illusions-12lg.jpg

An illusion i.e. distorted reality.

But we are talking about "states" or "religion" not images.

Besides, something cannot be both in and out, up and down, on and off, a "1" and a "0", true and false--simultaneously, just ask any real scientist.

Shakyamunison
An illusion i.e. distorted reality.

But we are talking about religion not images.

Besides, something cannot be both in and out, up and down, on and off, a "1" and a "0", true and false.

Why don't you answer my question? I can't explain if you don't follow. What do you see? Just tell me as simply as you can.

Supra
How do you explain faith over the internet or how do you explain what a lotus smells like to someone who has never touched one?

JesusIsAlive
Why don't you answer my question? I can't explain if you don't follow. What do you see? Just tell me as simply as you can.

I see an image of two different things within the same context, but again that is an image not a state, condition, or reality.

That is an illusion i.e. a distortion of reality--not reality.

JesusIsAlive
You can't argue relativism with an evangelical fundamentalist.

You can't argue period, which is why JIA completely avoiding replying to me.

Exactly, because I am not here to argue.

I am here to speak the Truth in love.

Shakyamunison
I see an image of two different things within the same context, but again that is an image not a state, condition, or reality.

That is an illusion i.e. a distortion of reality--not reality.

No, what you see is colored pixies on your computer screen. You have an image of what your religion is in your mind, but it is just an image in your mind. You cannot ever experience true reality.

Supra
No, what you see is colored pixies on your computer screen. You have an image of what your religion is in your mind, but it is just an image in your mind. You cannot ever experience true reality.

How do you explain faith over the internet or how do you explain what a lotus smells like to someone who has never touched one?

Dodging this only shows your ineptness

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Supra

Dodging this only shows your ineptness

Faith? You give a definition. I don't know what a Lotus smells like, I've never smelled one.

Supra
Faith? You give a definition. I don't know what a Lotus smells like, I've never smelled one.

Yet you put on in your signature and make me look at it every time you post...this proves your a fraud

Shakyamunison
Yet you put on in your signature and make me look at it every time you post...this proves your a fraud

It is symbolism. The Lotus is a symbol of the oneness of cause and effect.

Stealth Moose
Exactly, because I am not here to argue.

I am here to speak the Truth in love.

No, you're here to push your beliefs without consideration to anything but those beliefs. This isn't a Christian forum, sub-forum, or even Christian-only thread. You are attempting to convert people on the premise that currently they are worthy of hell over heaven.

"Do as I do and you won't suffer for all eternity" is not a statement of love.

You really should go back and challenge yourself to answer my questions. If you base your entire existence on KMC around not accepting new data, you're only going to draw fire from less narrow-minded people.

Also, the image is similar because it changes meaning based on subjective perception. Since subjectivity is always up to the beholder, it applies to everything. Destroying a tree can be good or bad depending on the beholder.

Supra
It is symbolism. The Lotus is a symbol of the oneness of cause and effect.

Yet you have never seen one in real life yet you claim its the symbol of oneness...

Yet you dare tell us because we have not seen God in person he does not exist..

Thats called hypocrisy

Supra
No, you're here to push your beliefs without consideration to anything but those beliefs. This isn't a Christian forum, sub-forum, or even Christian-only thread. You are attempting to convert people on the premise that currently they are worthy of hell over heaven.

"Do as I do and you won't suffer for all eternity" is not a statement of love.

You really should go back and challenge yourself to answer my questions. If you base your entire existence on KMC around not accepting new data, you're only going to draw fire from less narrow-minded people.

Also, the image is similar because it changes meaning based on subjective perception. Since subjectivity is always up to the beholder, it applies to everything. Destroying a tree can be good or bad depending on the beholder.

The only thing he's pushing is your buttons you have full freedom to respond or not to..the fact that you are responding tells us all you are looking for something..

Shakyamunison
Yet you have never seen one in real life yet you claim its the symbol of oneness...

Yet you dare tell us because we have not seen God in person he does not exist..

Thats called hypocrisy

So, are you saying that your god is only as important as a flower? Also, I never made such a claim. I simply answered your question.

Supra
So, are you saying that your god is only as important as a flower? Also, I never made such a claim. I simply answered your question.

Your falling apart now as your true self has been revealed. You are a fraud

Shakyamunison
Your falling apart now as your true self has been revealed. You are a fraud

confused What are you talking about. You are now just making stuff up. If you continue I will have to report you.

Supra
confused What are you talking about. You are now just making stuff up. If you continue I will have to report you.

Now your backed into a corner and all you can do is run and tell dad..Your a liar

Shakyamunison
Now your backed into a corner and all you can do is run and tell dad..Your a liar

Reported.

Supra
Reported.

You feel better?

Shakyamunison
You feel better?

Why? confused

Supra
Why? confused

You reported me for finding out your a fraud, do you feel better?

JesusIsAlive

He (Jesus Christ) is the image of the invisible God i.e. the exact likeness.

He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

This is the true God and eternal life i.e. true Reality.

Shakyamunison
He (Jesus Christ) is the image of the invisible God i.e. the exact likeness.

He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

This is the true God and eternal life i.e. true Reality.

Yes, I know that the elephant is like a wall.

Supra

Now your trolling..Reported

Shakyamunison
Now your trolling..Reported

What? Read back and you will see that what I said is consistent with the conversation that has been taking place over the last few pages.

Supra
What? Read back and you will see that what I said is consistent with the conversation that has been taking place over the last few pages.

You are one of the biggest trolls on this forum and I have routed you out..Your pure evil and you fill this forum with lies

Shakyamunison
You are one of the biggest trolls on this forum and I have routed you out..Your pure evil and you fill this forum with lies

Personal attacks are not allowed. Reported.

Supra
Personal attacks are not allowed. Reported.

Feel better?

Shakyamunison
Feel better?

You don't understand. I am not angry, nor have I been. You cannot anger me. You are just not capable of angering me. That is not to say I can't be angered, but I've never been angry at you.

Supra
You don't understand. I am not angry, nor have I been. You cannot anger me. You are just not capable of angering me. That is not to say I can't be angered, but I've never been angry at you.

You think you have angered me your whole basis on the lotus is a fraud for you believe in something you have never seen. How do you know the essence of a lotus or what it means to be next to one or the energy it gives off yet you say it brings "oneness"

Shakyamunison
You think you have angered me your whole basis on the lotus is a fraud for you believe in something you have never seen. How do you know the essence of a lotus or what it means to be next to one or the energy it gives off yet you say it brings "oneness"

Are you drunk?

Supra
Are you drunk?

Obfuscation never helps a person

Shakyamunison
Obfuscation never helps a person

I will take that as a yes.

Stealth Moose
The only thing he's pushing is your buttons you have full freedom to respond or not to..the fact that you are responding tells us all you are looking for something..

I could say the same of your antagonism of Shaky, which is bordering on multi-thread trolling.

I hold high standards for people. If they claim to have a monopoly on the truth, I expect them to be prepared to defend that truth fairly. If they can't, I see no reason to buy into their argument. It's like saying who wins: Superman or Thor? If I said "Thor, because I believe and you can't disprove", this is not a rational argument and should not be respected.

Supra
I will take that as a yes.

Go read a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word that describes your ineptness to understand a simple literary term

And you say personal attacks are not allowed but your calling me a drunk?

Reported

Supra
I could say the same of your antagonism of Shaky, which is bordering on multi-thread trolling.

I hold high standards for people. If they claim to have a monopoly on the truth, I expect them to be prepared to defend that truth fairly. If they can't, I see no reason to buy into their argument. It's like saying who wins: Superman or Thor? If I said "Thor, because I believe and you can't disprove", this is not a rational argument and should not be respected.

He Multi Thread Trolls me everyday..What do you expect? And where did I say I had a monopoly on truth?

Shakyamunison

I hold high standards for people. If they claim to have a monopoly on the truth, I expect them to be prepared to defend that truth fairly. If they can't, I see no reason to buy into their argument. It's like saying who wins: Superman or Thor? If I said "Thor, because I believe and you can't disprove", this is not a rational argument and should not be respected. thumb up

Supra
thumb up

Yea you multi thread troll me every day of the week..deal with the fruits of your labor

JesusIsAlive

What does that have to do with what we've been talking about?

Supra

Nothing I just proved his trolling in effect and he was reported for it..Hes a fraud

Shakyamunison

Remember the five blind men and the elephant. One said the elephant was like a wall, another one said it was like a rope, a fan and a tree. There is one more but I can't remember it. All of these statements were true about an elephant, but not true of all parts of an elephant. Your belief, in my opinion, is just a part of what God is.

Supra
Remember the five blind men and the elephant. One said the elephant was like a wall, another one said it was like a rope, a fan and a tree. There is one more but I can't remember it. All of these statements were true about an elephant, but not true of all parts of an elephant. Your belief, in my opinion, is just a part of what God is.

From the guy who tells me who I am, troll harder bro

JesusIsAlive

I might be mistaken but I thought you said that, "we cannot understand God".

If you believe that we cannot understand God, how did you arrive at your opinion about Who--not what (God is not a what Shakyamunison, God is a Whom)--God is?

Shakyamunison

If you believe that we cannot understand God, how did you arrive at your opinion about Who--not what (God is not a what Shakyamunison, God is a Whom)--God is?

That is only a product of communication. I would say that Buddhahood is real, and that we are all enlightened within Buddhahood. Can you fathom my difficulty with explaining that to you in a way that you can understand?

It has nothing to do with a whom, a what or anything else. It all has to do with you.

Supra

His god is the lotus flower that creates "oneness" whom he has never actually seen..hmm..blind faith in a flower that creates "oneness"

JesusIsAlive
That is only a product of communication. I would say that Buddhahood is real, and that we are all enlightened within Buddhahood. Can you fathom my difficulty with explaining that to you in a way that you can understand?

It has nothing to do with a whom, a what or anything else. It all has to do with you.

Buddhahood?

Do you mean Buddhism?

Are they synonymous or one and the same?

No, I cannot fathom your difficulty.

If what you believe is true it would seem that it wouldn't be so complicating.

It would seem that it would be easy to understand.

What I believe about Lord Jesus is easy to understand.

God so loved the world (people) that He gave His only begotten Son (as payment for the wages of our sins), so that whoever (anyone, yes you reading this post too!) believes in Him (puts their trust and faith in Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Son of the living God for salvation from his/her personal sins) shall not perish (spend eternity separated from God's love unnecessarily in the Lake of Fire), but have everlasting life (live forever and ever, and ever, and ever into infinite time without end in bliss, peace, joy, love, comfort, warmth, pleasure, blessing, goodness, favor, with God the Father, God the Son Jesus, God the Holy Spirit, other Bloodwashed believers, in the glory and splendor of Heaven--where eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.

Unlike all other religions who complicate things and make them difficult to comprehend, this (gospel message) is simple to understand.

God intended for His Message of grace and love made available to all people--every person alive right now--through His Son Jesus Christ to be accessible, and easy to understand, not complex, unfathomable concepts, teachings, doctrines, rituals, chants, laws, and list of do's and dont's that have no power to save humanity from the wages of their sins.

Shakyamunison
Buddhahood?

Do you mean Buddhism?...

No, Buddhahood is the highest world of the ten worlds in Buddhism. Like heaven and hell, Buddhahood is a state of mind. It is were one is above their own Karma.

Supra
They cannot fathom our Savior because they cannot fathom a God that would in essence die for himself to save us.

Because God Loved us that much
God is Love

JesusIsAlive
No, Buddhahood is the highest world of the ten worlds in Buddhism. Like heaven and hell, Buddhahood is a state of mind. It is were one is above their own Karma.

Why did you ignore the rest of my post?

Look up 3 posts ^

I talk about some very interesting points.

Shakyamunison
Why did you ignore the rest of my post?

Look up 3 posts ^

I talk about some very interesting points.

To me, you are just saying that the elephant is like a wall. You are wrong AND right at the same time.

Supra
To me, you are just saying that the elephant is like a wall. You are wrong AND right at the same time.

Right and wrong is better then believing a lie and being wrong 100% of the time

JesusIsAlive

Your religion is confusing.

That was satan's purpose.

To keep you and others like you away from the Truth so that you'll end up in Hell with hopeless regret.

The enemy of your soul invented Buddhism, Islamism, Hinduism, and all other isms to confuse people into believing a lie.

I am praying for you, and others.

Supra
They cannot fathom our Savior because they cannot fathom a God that would in essence die for himself to save us.

God is Love

Shakyamunison
Your religion is confusing.

That was satan's purpose.

To keep you and others like you away from the Truth so that you'll end up in Hell with hopeless regret.

The enemy of your soul invented Buddhism, Islamism, Hinduism, and all other isms to confuse people into believing a lie.

I don't believe in Satan. Personifications are never to be taken literally. I also do not believe in a war between good and evil. Without evil there is no good, and without good there is no evil.

Quantum Mechanics is confusing, but that doesn't mean it is not true.

Supra
I don't believe in Satan. Personifications are never to be taken literally. I also do not believe in a war between good and evil. Without evil there is no good, and without good there is no evil.

You cannot believe in perfection because you cannot believe in true good

Stealth Moose

God is Love

I'm not sure how you reconcile the OT wrathful God with Jesus the pacifist Jew carpenter as one and the same, and then say that one is the son of another and died for us, but didn't really die and his sacrifice didn't do anything tangible, unless you believe in him in which case you go to Paradise Island after all this needless suffering is through.

No, I cannot fathom why you would think God is love except that you're constantly told as much. God did not show consistent or unconditional love anywhere, and has proven elusive to things such as "proof" and "reason", so this assertion of God is love smacks of mindless rhetoric.

JesusIsAlive

But satan believes in you, so much so that he has blinded your mind (see 2 Corinthians 4:4) lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on you.

The devil is a person, a real, actual, malevolent spirit being who cannot be seen with physical eyes (without the eyes of your spirit being allowed to see him).

There is a battle going on right now in the spirit realm (see Daniel 10:10-21, and 2 Kings 6:14-17).

I thought that you did not believe in good or evil?

Supra
I'm not sure how you reconcile the OT wrathful God with Jesus the pacifist Jew carpenter as one and the same, and then say that one is the son of another and died for us, but didn't really die and his sacrifice didn't do anything tangible, unless you believe in him in which case you go to Paradise Island after all this needless suffering is through.

No, I cannot fathom why you would think God is love except that you're constantly told as much. God did not show consistent or unconditional love anywhere, and has proven elusive to things such as "proof" and "reason", so this assertion of God is love smacks of mindless rhetoric.

Reading this makes me sad for you, I will pray for you

You don't know me therefore you dont know the power of God in my life. His very breath sustains my life, he gives me all that I need, the fact that I have more money they I can do with, the fact that he is my God of more then enough and that I have more then enough

If you could only see what I see from my eyes. I see his life through my eyes and his life will be seen through mine

You cant see what I see and I dont expect you too, I just came back from a month in Bali and the people say my God lives!

Shakyamunison
But satan believes in you, so much so that he has blinded your mind (see 2 Corinthians 4:4) lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on you.

The devil is a person, a real, actual, malevolent spirit being who cannot be seen with physical eyes (without the eyes of your spirit being allowed to see him).

There is a battle going on right now in the spirit realm (see Daniel 10:10-21, and 2 Kings 6:14-17).

I thought that you did not believe in good or evil?

Here we are again. If I were to say to you that unicorns dance in the spring time, would that have some profound effect on you? I don't think so; you would just laugh and think I am being silly. To me, satan is unicorns dance in the spring time.

I don't believe in an absolute good or evil. Is that why you thought I didn't believe in good or evil?

JesusIsAlive

But something as simple as Truth and deception should not be confusing.

The future of your eternal spirit should not be confusing, it should be easy to understand.

The Bible spells out humanity's eternal future--with Christ and apart from Christ--in clear, no uncertain terms.

You have no guarantee in Buddhism, Islamism, Hinduism, or any other ism about your eternal future.

Come to Christ brother before it's too late.

Shakyamunison
But something as simple as Truth and deception should not be confusing.

I don't agree. What is more confusing: A flat Earth, or one is space going around the Sun? The truth about the solar system can be very confusing to someone who believe that the Earth is flat.

Supra
Here we are again. If I were to say to you that unicorns dance in the spring time, would that have some profound effect on you? I don't think so; you would just laugh and think I am being silly. To me, satan is unicorns dance in the spring time.

I don't believe in an absolute good or evil. Is that why you thought I didn't believe in good or evil?

There is no grey in God, its Black or White..

A murder is a murder and Jesus died for that murder..

My reason and comprehension is beyond this earth and therefore beyond you and that is why you cannot debate with me without resorting to cheap shots against me. Or telling me what I am and am not.

You will always fail because you rely on the computer for answers yet there are no answers here, just more questions

You have no comprehension of the supernatural your too busy dreaming of a flower you have never seen other then what a computer tells your it looks like.

Supra
I don't agree. What is more confusing: A flat Earth, or one is space going around the Sun? The truth about the solar system can be very confusing to someone who believe that the Earth is flat.

Again spinning and changing the subject because you cannot stick to OP.

Stealth Moose
Which is hilarious when you consider that JIA and yourself can't directly do anything but repeat what others tell you and quote the Bible.

Discussion != parroting.

Critical thinking != They say God exists and things exist which I can't explain; therefore God is real and so is Satan.

Don't feel sorry for myself since that is misplaced pity. I feel sorry for you since you're locked in the allegorical Cave, interpreting the shadows on the wall.

Supra
Which is hilarious when you consider that JIA and yourself can't directly do anything but repeat what others tell you and quote the Bible.

Discussion != parroting.

Critical thinking != They say God exists and things exist which I can't explain; therefore God is real and so is Satan.

Don't feel sorry for myself since that is misplaced pity. I feel sorry for you since you're locked in the allegorical Cave, interpreting the shadows on the wall.

I feel sorry for you because your all alone in this world attacking others beliefs because you do not share them

Thanks tool.

Shakyamunison

Discussion != parroting.

Don't feel sorry for myself since that is misplaced pity. I feel sorry for you since you're locked in the allegorical Cave, interpreting the shadows on the wall. thumb up

Supra
thumb up

Yup I am beyond you, you cannot debate as you live in fear of the truth.

Shakyamunison
Yup I am beyond you, you cannot debate as you live in fear of the truth.

I will debate you when you are not so intoxicated. Merry Christmas!

Stealth Moose
Remember, if you give up on their relentless inability to debate, they win.

Supra
Remember, if you give up on their relentless inability to debate, they win.

God wins and there is nothing you can do to change that. Nor here nor there. You live on the internet. My God lives around me and he moves with Godspeed.

JesusIsAlive

I am not talking about unicorns dancing in the spring time.

I am talking about God's goodness.

I am talking about God's love for you.

I am talking about God's grace, mercy, compassion, and forgiveness extended to you--and others reading this post--through His dear Son Jesus Christ.

Shakyamunison, the truth is that you have broken at least one of the Ten Commandments right?

That makes you guilty of breaking all of God's law (see James 2:10).

You are guilty of idolatry, taking God's Name in vain, not keeping the Sabbath day, not honoring your father and mother, murder, adultery, stealing, bearing false witness against your neighbor, coveting, and the like.

When you stand before God in judgment what will your plea be?

You are guilty of breaking every last one of His Ten Commandments.

The wages of sin is death.

Death is first spiritual (which is separation from God spiritually), and then physical (that's why Adam and Eve did not die physically right away after breaking God's Word/law).

They first died spiritually which made it possible for them to subsequently die physically.

Your sentence is the Lake of Fire for eternity Shakyamunison.

The good news (gospel) is that Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God Who took away the sin of the world) died in your place.

Lord Jesus Christ took your judgment, paid the wages of sin--and thus satisfied God's righteous requirement on your behalf (and on behalf of everyone reading this post).

All you (and anyone reading this post) has to do to be saved from the wages/penalty of sin is to ask Lord Jesus Christ to save you from your sins, turn away from your sins (with His help of course), confess Jesus as your Lord (thus renouncing satan as your lord), and simply believe that God raised Lord Jesus from the dead--and you will be saved.

Simple as 1, 2, 3.

No rituals, no chants, no starving yourself, no constant prayers 6 times a day, no meditations, no harming yourself, no jihads, no killing other people who do not believe as you do, praying to Mary, no praying to saints, no rosary's, no confessing your sins to priests, etc.

God saves us for good works not by virtue of our good works.

Do you see the difference?

It's like buying a car for transportation not buying a car just because it transports.

It is true that the car transports, but you need it to transport you.

Well, God saves us for good works, not by our good works. Our good works mean nothing without being born again first, because we are still breakers of God's law.

We must get that judgment remitted so that we can start living for God without the judgment of God hanging over our heads.

Once that is done we can start getting rewards for our good deeds because we are free from the wages of our sin.

Our sin debt is forever paid by the Blood of Jesus Christ!

Like chains that have been removed from our body, wrists, and ankles we are free to serve the living God freely!

But...you must first admit that you are a sinner in order to receive God's free gift of salvation and righteousness through His Son Lord Jesus Christ.

Shakyamunison
I am not talking about unicorns dancing in the spring time.

Of course not, and nether was I. Unicorns dancing in the spring time is a symbol to show you that the reality in your mind is not the reality in mine. I don't sit here and say "Oh no, what have I done?".

Shakyamunison, the truth is that you have broken at least one of the Ten Commandments right?

Oh, the ten commandments? Why is slavery not included in the ten commandments?

That makes you guilty of breaking all of God's law (see James 2:10).

You are guilty of idolatry, taking God's Name in vain, not keeping the Sabbath day, not honoring your father and mother, murder, adultery, stealing, bearing false witness against your neighbor, coveting, and the like.

How do you know? You have no authority to judge me.

When you stand before God in judgment what will your plea be?

When you stand in front of the dancing unicorns, what will your plea be?

You are guilty of breaking every last one of His Ten Commandments.

But it would be ok for me to have a slave?

I will simply return.

Your sentence is the Lake of Fire for eternity Shakyamunison.

There is no lake of fire. It is the same thing as unicorns dancing in the spring time.

Supra

I don't think he is.

Just like your judged me here telling me who I am and who I am not? Caught you in your own hypocrisy .

Stealth Moose
*you

Supra
*you

*Tool

JesusIsAlive
Of course not, and nether was I. Unicorns dancing in the spring time is a symbol to show you that the reality in your mind is not the reality in mine. I don't sit here and say "Oh no, what have I done?".

Oh, the ten commandments? Why is slavery not included in the ten commandments?

When you stand in front of the dancing unicorns, what will your plea be?

But it would be ok for me to have a slave?

I will simply return.

There is no lake of fire. It is the same thing as unicorns dancing in the spring time.

You cherry-picked my post.

All that verbiage and you cherry-picked it.

I'm not the One judging you.

Your own conscience convicts you.

I am simply laying my finger on the obvious.

How do I know?

Let me ask you.

Shakyamunison (and anyone reading this post) have you ever thought, spoke, told, or committed a lie (no matter how white or seemingly small)?

If the answer is yes then you are guilty of breaking all of God's law (see James 2:10).

You are without excuse before the holy God.

Shakyamunison, you are a sinner, denying the Truth only makes you seem in denial.

Don't feel bad, we are all sinners (myself included) apart from Christ's shed Blood (i.e. sacrifice on the cross) to pay the wages of our sins.

In Bible days people who were in debt would sell themselves into slavery to pay off debts, or to be taken care of for the rest of their lives, similar to how American colonies sold themselves as indentured servants in early days.

Stealth Moose
You realize that scripture many times has God or his agents deceive and kill people, right?

Is God immune from his own laws?

JesusIsAlive
You realize that scripture many times has God or his agents deceive and kill people, right?

God has never violated His own law/Word.

He would cease to be God if He did.

You misconstrue God's actions, (perhaps) because you do not understand how He operates.

You do not know Him; therefore, you construe the things that you (perhaps) don't understand fully as contradiction.

Get to know God through faith in His Son, and I guarantee that you will see that the Lord is good.

Taste and see that the Lord is good.

Supra

So you have read the bible. Welcome to the real world.

Shakyamunison
You cherry-picked my post...

I only respond to things I can respond too. You say a lot of silly things, that I have no reply to. So, I don't reply. I'm sure you would be offended if I posted lol after most of your comments, so I don't. Should I start?

Supra
I only respond to things I can respond too. You say a lot of silly things, that I have no reply to. So, I don't reply. I'm sure you would be offended if I posted lol after most of your comments, so I don't. Should I start?

How about starting with your faith in the lotus.

Shakyamunison
How about starting with your faith in the lotus.

Have the drugs worn off? I'm serious!

Supra
Have the drugs worn off? I'm serious!

So now your saying I do drugs?

Shakyamunison
So now your saying I do drugs?

Alcohol is a drug.

JesusIsAlive

Silly things?

Like what, that you have broken all of God's Ten Commandments?

That you are a sinner?

I didn't say it--the Bible did.

Shakyamunison
Silly things?

Like what, that you have broken all of God's Ten Commandments?

That you are a sinner?

I didn't say it--the Bible did.

Like the Ten Commandments are somehow relevant.

Like anything about sin.

Like most things you quote from the bible. Now the bible is a great book, but never take it literally.

Supra

Like anything about sin.

Like most things you quote from the bible. Now the bible is a great book, but never take it literally.

What is the greatest of all Commandments?

JesusIsAlive

Supra
Jesus fulfilled the 10 commandments and gave us an even greater commandment.

To love the Lord God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind and to Love you neighbor as yourself.

JesusIsAlive

Like anything about sin.

You just reposted a previous post.

This is spamming.

Please do not spam or I will be forced to report you.

Now...let's continue our fruitful discussion.

Supra
You just reposted a previous post.

This is spamming.

Please do not spam or I will be forced to report you.

Now...let's continue our fruitful discussion.

God is here brother but the moderators have left. Reporting does little here..

Only steadfast faith in Yahweh

JesusIsAlive
God is here brother but the moderators have left. Reporting does little here..

Only steadfast faith in Yahweh

Let the Lord be magnified.

Let us decrease on here as Lord Jesus increases, and to Him be all the glory and praise forevermore.

I've never reported Shakymunison.

I don't plan to either.

Supra
Lord what is you name

"I am that I am"

But what do I call you

"I am that I am, but you may call me Yahweh"

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/YHVH/yhvh.html

Stealth Moose
Gag me with a spoon.

JIA's blinding ignorance to the bible and semantics in general is always apparent, but Supra being his cheerleader is just too much.

Supra
Gag me with a spoon.

JIA's blinding ignorance to the bible and semantics in general is always apparent, but Supra being his cheerleader is just too much.

Considering I have a longer tenure here at KMC then you, JIA, and your pathetic bandwagonneer trolls.

I am no ones cheerleader but the Lords

And I will cheer his name

Cheer up boy santa is coming tomorrow

Shakyamunison

Supra
You fail to grasp what a lotus is because you have blind faith in a flower

Shakyamunison
You fail to grasp what a lotus is because you have blind faith in a flower

Wow dude the tracers are cool. Merry Christmas.

@JIA
Have a Merry Christmas my dear friend. big grin

JesusIsAlive
Wow dude the tracers are cool. Merry Christmas.

@JIA
Have a Merry Christmas my dear friend. big grin

Ditto.

Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours dear friend, and to all a good night!

big grin

Lord Lucien
Wait a minute... it's called CHRISTmas?! I've been calling it KRISmas. Why didn't someone tell me? Oh I've been making an idiot out of myself!

Shakyamunison

Badabing
Guys, I've seen several reports from this thread. Whatever the problem may be, please take it to a PM. Unless it's already resolved.Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Wait a minute... it's called CHRISTmas?! I've been calling it KRISmas. Why didn't someone tell me? Oh I've been making an idiot out of myself! At least you haven't been calling it Exmas! santdur

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, I've seen several reports from this thread. Whatever the problem may be, please take it to a PM. Unless it's already resolved. It's probably Supra. You should have a look-see through his posts in this and a few other threads here. He's... not all together upstairs.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>