Batman Always Wins (really?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lorbo
Batman is only a man in a rubber suit. That said, he is a VERY rich, intelligent man in a rubber suit.

It has been established that Thanos, Doom, Galactus, and Darkseid would tear him ten ways to Sunday in a fair fight. But surely, their are things Bats could still do better than them right?

If there are, say what they are.

It is arguable that Bats is a better strategist than Darkseid. I'd rather put Bats in charge of an army before Darkseid ANY day of the week due to Darkie's armies getting wiped out habitually under his command.

Batman better than Doom? I wish I could say one thing he does better than Doom, but I don't know what that is.

Batman is arguably a better dodger than Galactus, since I doubt Galactus ever has to dodge anything. He either gets KOed or just laughs hits off.

Batman better than Thanos? A better dodger since Bats HAS to dodge whereas Thanos just takes hits like they're pillows.

Inhuman
Batman finds a way

janus77
Batman lost his parents. So that's one loss, unless Batman planned it that way as a child? Maybe he wanted to inherit the Wayne fortune quickly, before his goofball liberal father spunked it all on trains for the homeless and jobs for single pensioners and food for the dyslexic.

Mindset
Batman has molested ever boy he has ever set out to.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Inhuman
Batman finds a way

janus77
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman has molested ever boy he has ever set out to.
I bet he was at the Kent farm, baby sitting Clark, back in his youth.

-Pr-
How is this a Vs thread?

I'm closing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.