Blade vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard weapons for Blade & NC gets 2 swords.

Who wins?

juggernaut74
Kurt Wagner.

pym-ftw
Blade wins

juggernaut74
Kurt teleports behind him and cuts his head off ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Kurt doesn't kill.

maxivitopowe
He's a devout Christian I'm sure he can kill a vamp

StiltmanFTW
Meh, Blade's a superhero and not a 100% vamp anyway.

pym-ftw
Blade is fast enough to keep up, but Kurt isn't strong enough to block Blade's slash.

StiltmanFTW
It's a little known fact that Kurt has superhuman strength himself.

And blocking sword strikes, etc. happens regardless of the strength difference in comics - see Silver Samurai (class 10) vs. Elektra or Shatterstar vs. undead Asgardians, Taskmaster vs. Hogun...

abhilegend
Kurt wins. He doesn't kill but he can still incapacitate blade.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's a little known fact that Kurt has superhuman strength himself.

And blocking sword strikes, etc. happens regardless of the strength difference in comics - see Silver Samurai (class 10) vs. Elektra or Shatterstar vs. undead Asgardians, Taskmaster vs. Hogun... isn't Kurt like class 3-5 and Blade is low end Spiderman (10ish)

Not to mention the adamantium advantage here.

Firefly218
Blade wins... if he can keep up that is

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
isn't Kurt like class 3-5 and Blade is low end Spiderman (10ish)

Lol, you're overrating both big grin

They are slightly enhanced, Class 1-2 max. Yes, Blade is stronger, but not enough to matter. He was never close to Peter Parker in that department.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Not to mention the adamantium advantage here.

True, forgot about it for a moment.

pym-ftw
I guess, I tend to forget how much most of the x-men suck.

carver9
Don't see how Blade is winning this. He doesn't have a single advantage minus fighting skills. Kurt have the agility edge and teleportation.

Trackz
Blade has been able to sense teleportation on panel and individuals with heightened senses have been able to predict where nightcrawler will teleport as well.

StiltmanFTW
What took you so long? stick out tongue Was expecting you smile

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
Don't see how Blade is winning this. He doesn't have a single advantage minus fighting skills. Kurt have the agility edge and teleportation. Last I head fighting skills were critical in a fight.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade has been able to sense teleportation on panel and individuals with heightened senses have been able to predict where nightcrawler will teleport as well. When did Blade sense teleportation?

Mindset
Originally posted by juggernaut74
When did Blade sense teleportation? Don't you dare question him.

juggernaut74
Yessa massa.

Mindset
Yessa massa. http://www.papermag.com/uploaded_images/tumblr_mrzuobHRKv1rqd0kpo1_400.gif

YFZ 350
Blade wins.

Odekahn
Nightcrawler would win

Trackz
When did Blade sense teleportation?

more specifically he's sensed creatures being summoned and demons materializing around him. individuals with acute enough senses have been able to sense nightcrawler's teleportation. we've seen blade find someone using scent in a city full of people are least twice.

his senses and nightcrawler not being willing to kill work in his favor.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
more specifically he's sensed creatures being summoned and demons materializing around him. individuals with acute enough senses have been able to sense nightcrawler's teleportation. we've seen blade find someone using scent in a city full of people are least twice.

his senses and nightcrawler not being willing to kill work in his favor. That's because he can sense supernatural threats. I don't think Kurt is supernatural.

maxivitopowe
He's half demon

maxivitopowe
And he Ports into hell every time he bampfs

juggernaut74
Didn't realize that. I think Kurt is f*cked t hen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.