Heralds as street level guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Vs
Thor
Vs
Black Adam
Vs
Silver Surfer

all pre DCnU

who wins in a fight

Branlor Swift
Thor whacks them with a giant hammer

pym-ftw
Thor beats them 3v1

StiltmanFTW
Surfer

Just kidding. Bladam, most likely.

NemeBro
Thor, as I pointed out in the Gladiator thread, is going to be bigger and stronger than all by a not insignificant amount.

He is also likely the best fighter.

He takes a solid majority.

Q99
Yes, Thor. Superman's probably second, then Teth, and Norin's last (the guy's a former scientist who fights with energy powers!).

Mindship
Thor. iirc, 6'6, over 600 pounds. Loves to fight. Black Adam would probably give him his best challenge. Surfer and Superman are not killers/warriors at heart, so I don't see them winning...though perhaps Surfer -- while doing the worst offensively -- could be toughest to knock out.

Q99
Originally posted by Mindship
Thor. iirc, 6'6, over 600 pounds. Loves to fight. Black Adam would probably give him his best challenge. Surfer and Superman are not killers/warriors at heart, so I don't see them winning...though perhaps Surfer -- while doing the worst offensively -- could be toughest to knock out.

Superman has done a fair amount of training, and has spent time depowered heroing.

Black Adam's much less used to fighting without powers, and his fighting skills as BA are partially inherent to his powerset I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.