Kevin Smith!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Is it just me, or do all of kevin smiths characters all seem to have great intellect and great vocabulary?
They always seem to be clever...like in clerks, Randle is ludicrously smart, yet hes the typical "dumbass"
Brodie the typical arrogant loudmouthed **** head ever, yet...he is smart as hell
Bob, when he does actually speak..the dude speaks in ****ing what seems like greek lol
Jay, his gay rights speech was smart as hell....yet...uh no i actually think he just is a dumb ass.

All of his main characters all seem to be incredibly well rounded people in terms of vocabulary and intelligence? Its madness.

jinXed by JaNx
Kevin Smith is certainly cool. He is good at writing dialogue when he's not trying to cater to a specific audience. When he writes his characters from the heart they feel genuine and have a lasting impression. I would like to see him really embrace the artist inside him and take more chances like he did in Dogma and, Red State. Either way whether it's listening to his talk shows or watching his movies I like having him in the entertainment industry and look forward to his occasional movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.