Sentry vs 8TH Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
Can't believe this one has not been done

Sentry as portrayed in WWH VS 8th day Juggernaut.

No BFR

I think the Golden Guardian takes this one

GO!

Tony Stark
SENTRY wins

Igniz
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Can't believe this one has not been done

Sentry as portrayed in WWH VS 8th day Juggernaut.

No BFR

I think the Golden Guardian takes this one

GO!

8th day Juggs?The guy portrayed tanking attacks from Thor?How the heck is Sentry gonna even make 8th day Juggernaut feel pain?

Insane Titan
8th Juggs stomps

Epicurus
Juggernaut wins.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Igniz
8th day Juggs?The guy portrayed tanking attacks from Thor?How the heck is Sentry gonna even make 8th day Juggernaut feel pain?

What I have read from 8th day it has not impressed me at all, He seems physically stronger, but nothing that will put him leaps and bounds outside of the top tier, IMO.

But I could see Sentry loosing vs him.

The exemplars (juggernaut and the others) over all were not that impressive and that is where I am basing my conclusion. Maybe I missed something on the arc, but that is my take on them.

eaebiakuya
This version of Sentry get stomped.

carver9
Sentry stayed airborne the entire fight against Hulk. How is Juggy touching him?

jaxthejester
Cain should take this.

Juggernaut in normal form was a virtual power clone of the effective striking and tanking power that WWHulk brought to the table.

8th Day Juggernaut is closer to War Hulk or Early (Arm'Cheddon Fight) World Breaker.
He ignored Thor's best swings in a manner only duplicated by Thanos.

Sentry lost to pre-WB Hulk.

8th Day Juggernaut > pre-WB Hulk... and pre-WB was enough to take down corporeal Sentry.

big grin

jaxthejester
Double Post- how do we delete these?

jaxthejester
And his helmet looks cool. So there's that.

carver9
Originally posted by jaxthejester
Cain should take this.

Juggernaut in normal form was a virtual power clone of the effective striking and tanking power that WWHulk brought to the table.

8th Day Juggernaut is closer to War Hulk or Early (Arm'Cheddon Fight) World Breaker.
He ignored Thor's best swings in a manner only duplicated by Thanos.

Sentry lost to pre-WB Hulk.

8th Day Juggernaut > pre-WB Hulk... and pre-WB was enough to take down corporeal Sentry.

big grin

I disagree with all if this looking at the things that hurt 8th day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.