Hulk vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Hulk Picks up Thors Hammer

uD_yETfSsiE

Someone want to explain this?
Min 2:20

Kazenji
Awesome!!

Marvel studio's are doing this movie, When's it due?

Supra
Originally posted by Kazenji
Awesome!!

Its been out for a long time, you see him pick that hammer up and own thor with it?

Kazenji
Its one of them ultimate movies, Which i've never seen.

Supra
Its one of them ultimate movies, Which i've never seen.

laughing out loud

Lestov16
Damn, how strong is this version of Hulk? If he can lift Thor's Hammer on pure strength alone....is there anybody who can beat him in H2H?

Newjak
Originally posted by Lestov16
Damn, how strong is this version of Hulk? If he can lift Thor's Hammer on pure strength alone....is there anybody who can beat him in H2H? Not very strong,some of the most powerful characters in the Ultimate Universe tend to be weaker than the prime continuity ones.

Of course I don't remember Hulk ever picking up Thor's hammer in the Ult Universe either.

I for one hated that scene in the Ultimates movie myself.

Supra
Thor just got his ass blasted

Robtard
Some versions of Ultimate Hulk are a complete beast. A dickheaded rager prone to eating people, murdering and possibly rape.

Though in that scene in the UA film, it seemed like they were going for a mindless Hulk incarnation, where Hulk lost all of his humanity and was nothing but rage; why he was able to lift Mjolnir.

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
Some versions of Ultimate Hulk are a complete beast. A dickheaded rager prone to eating people, murdering and possibly rape.

Though in that scene in the UA film, it seemed like they were going for a mindless Hulk incarnation, where Hulk lost all of his humanity and was nothing but rage; why he was able to lift Mjolnir.

Haha!!! YEAAAA!!!

Impediment
As usual, it always depends on the writer how strong Hulk is.

I have both of these Ultimate Avengers films on Blu-ray. Awesome stuff.

Supra
Originally posted by Impediment
As usual, it always depends on the writer how strong Hulk is.

Hes pretty strong here!! He's wiping the floor with thor with his own hammer, ripping iron man apart and soloing the whole teamsmile

im loving this

Flyattractor
Yeah. In that Movie Hulk pretty much punks Thor but they let Cap A get in a punch that nearly puts Hulk on his butt.

Those Ult Avg movies were fun but very dumb.

Supra
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. In that Movie Hulk pretty much punks Thor but they let Cap A get in a punch that nearly puts Hulk on his butt.

Well we cant have hulk destroying the world can we?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Supra
Well we cant have hulk destroying the world can we? Gee I thought it was Captain America in that movie..I was unaware it was Captain America FUC* YEAH!!!!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Newjak
Not very strong,some of the most powerful characters in the Ultimate Universe tend to be weaker than the prime continuity ones.

Of course I don't remember Hulk ever picking up Thor's hammer in the Ult Universe either.

I for one hated that scene in the Ultimates movie myself. I hated that scene too. Thor was absolutely dominating Hulk with that hammer, and then the writers pulled bs out. Not a legit showing at all.

Supra
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I hated that scene too. Thor was absolutely dominating Hulk with that hammer, and then the writers pulled bs out. Not a legit showing at all.

How could you hate it, it was friggen awesome..

Thors Hammer owns Thor!

DARTH POWER
Nah, The Avengers movie got it right, with Hulk unable to even budge Mjolnir with all his might.

Supra
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Nah, The Avengers movie got it right, with Hulk unable to even budge Mjolnir with all his might.

Well in this movie Hulk got to use Thor's hammer

chinu
My vote goes for Avengers.. I am great fan of them. I use to read comics in my childhood and now I watch their movies.

jinXed by JaNx
Awesome!!

The same time that Hulk gains the ability to wield mjolnir.

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk lifted Mjolnir because in the Ultimate Universe, it's just very heavy, it doesn't have a worthy enchantment.

DARTH POWER
^ Yeah but it must still have some enchantment for Thor to lift it so easily. And he was clearly shocked at Hulk lifting it.

Anyway thankfully the live action movie (and EMH) did not follow the Ultimate Universe on that.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Yeah but it must still have some enchantment for Thor to lift it so easily. And he was clearly shocked at Hulk lifting it.

Anyway thankfully the live action movie (and EMH) did not follow the Ultimate Universe on that. +1

Still, Ultimate Thor would still rock the hell out of Ultimate Hulk in a fight, just like his 616 counterpart. Hulk being able to pick up the hammer wont change that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Impediment

Agreed. I loved the shit out of raging Hulk in that 2008 UA (the first one). It felt like the best equivalent of a Berserker or Super Saiyan in an American cartoon out of anything to date.

Originally posted by Flyattractor

That version of Captain America was also well into the Super Human level, though.

flipperflip
wow he's pretty over powered in that version haha

Supra
Originally posted by Arachnid1
+1

Still, Ultimate Thor would still rock the hell out of Ultimate Hulk in a fight, just like his 616 counterpart. Hulk being able to pick up the hammer wont change that.

Hulk destroyed Thor in Hulk vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.