Death Seed Sentry vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
They fight to the death, and then some.

Whoever wins is the sexiest blonde in MU 616.

carver9
Don't know what can hurt this version of Sentry. The guy got his brain crushed and healed in a couple of panels.

janus77
There are quite a few High Heralds that could replicate that feat without trouble. A few that could do much much better too.

And anyway, it was only Thor.

zopzop
King Thor is a skyfather no?

I don't see how Deathtry wins. He'd sodomize OF Thor though.

Supra
KT Rapes and Pillages

janus77
Originally posted by zopzop
King Thor is a skyfather no?

I don't see how Deathtry wins. He'd sodomize OF Thor though.
OF Thor was "King Thor", as far as I can tell. He had the entirety of the OdinForce (Odin being dead) at the time, I think.

Sentry's got the MM feat.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by carver9
Don't know what can hurt this version of Sentry. The guy got his brain crushed and healed in a couple of panels.

Sentry in regular form was atomized and returned in a couple of panels, more than one time.

JakeTheBank
King Thor can definitely destroy Death Seed Sentry's body without much effort (see Captain America's shield and adamantium). Conversely, I don't see Death Seed Sentry doing enough damage to put down King Thor for the count (King Thor tanked a blast from the Desak Destroyer Armor which effortlessly incinerated Loki with all of Doctor Strange's artifacts).

Depends if Death Seed Sentry can come back from complete annihilation in enough time to prevent him from losing a forum battle, imo.

Epicurus
Thor ends up being the sexiest blonde of MU-616.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by janus77
They fight to the death, and then some.

Whoever wins is the sexiest blonde in MU 616.
Thor doesn't need this fight to be sexiest blonde in MU 616.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by janus77
OF Thor was "King Thor", as far as I can tell. He had the entirety of the OdinForce (Odin being dead) at the time, I think.

Sentry's got the MM feat.

The way most people use different Thors are

Thor/classic Thor high herald

Blood and thunder Thor crazy non-holding back thor -high herald

OF Thor/ when he first came back a few years agao he had a small portion of the Odinpower left "the one that fought BOr" Trans level

King Thor/ full access to the Odinpower this guy was a brute, skyfather level

Old King Thor/ called the Thorforce looks like Odin and has destroyer arm in place of one of his, skyfather level

RKT/ Rune King Thor, Full acces to the Odinpower plus a higher level of rune magic that surpassed Odin elder-god

Tony Stark
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor doesn't need this fight to be sexiest blonde in MU 616.

THOR isn't even top 3 sexiest blonds on The Avengers...

#1 Bob (of course), #2 Carol, #3 Steve, #4 THOR

wink

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Tony Stark
THOR isn't even top 3 sexiest blonds on The Avengers...

#1 Bob (of course), #2 Carol, #3 Steve, #4 THOR

wink
Um... No.

JakeTheBank
Preeeeetty sure that they did an actual comic where the girls rate the sexiest Avengers and Thor was #1.

bbrem123
I wanna see more out of sentry. We know he is above hh. How high above who knows

LordofBrooklyn
King Thor loses due to his cheap and feminine crown.

JakeTheBank
wat

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
wat

You heard me.

It is indicative of the Odinson's insecurities.

JakeTheBank
Sentry and "insecurities" go together like white on rice.

brownqk
King Thor easily

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry and "insecurities" go together like white on rice.

Those are all gone now.

SIEGE Sentry allowed Thor to kill him. This version is an entirely different animal.

P.S. I see you have conceded the crown issue by default. cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Those are all gone now.

SIEGE Sentry allowed Thor to kill him. This version is an entirely different animal.

P.S. I see you have conceded the crown issue by default. cool

He's still the horrid character he's always been, albeit powerful.

And King Thor is vastly more powerful than Thor as he was depicted in Siege. Nothing Death Sentry showed would be enough to put him down for the count. Conversely, King Thor can do a shit load to Death Sentry.

It's not an issue considering the crown King Thor wore - and he was usually without a helm in the first place - was far more badass than anything Sentry could ever hope to be.

One-Punch
King Thor.

Tony Stark
Preeeeetty sure that they did an actual comic where the girls rate the sexiest Avengers and Thor was #1.

When was that 1980?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Tony Stark
When was that 1980?

Probably around that time or so. It was an older one.

That said, Thor's pretty much always been pined after or crushed on by most of the female Avengers, to say nothing of the civilian populace.

abhilegend
KT wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.