WB Hulk & Thor vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Unleashed..

Fight to the Death

janus77
WBH solos.

eaebiakuya
Thanos solos.

Supra
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Thanos solos.

What world do you live in?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Supra
What world do you live in?

XD

carver9
WBH stomps unless he resorts to bfring.

eaebiakuya
2 Wbh were doing nothing to Umar (skyfather level).

Thanos have durability close to Skyfathers level. It means WBH will need a good amount of time to take him down. In that time Thanos can attack with all his powers.... most of Thanos vs WBH threads are limited just to H2H to we have a fair fight...

Supra

Thanos have durability close to Skyfathers level. It means WBH will need a good amount of time to take him down. In that time Thanos can attack with all his powers.... most of Thanos vs WBH threads are limited just to H2H to we have a fair fight...

Yea and how is he dealing with Thor then while hulk is ripping him apart?

iceman24567
Yeah unless Thanos goes strictly physical he should win i can see him being drawn into a brawl erm

Supra
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah unless Thanos goes strictly physical he should win i can see him being drawn into a brawl erm

laughing

Epicurus
Thanos wins.

carver9

Just like Thanos wasn't doing anything to Odin. Sigh. Where are the Galans and ODG's at?

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
Just like Thanos wasn't doing anything to Odin. Sigh. Where are the Galans and ODG's at?

All reason has been given up today..Thanos clearly according the nonsense cannot be beaten by anyone..ever...

eaebiakuya

I never said Thanos did anything to Odin. But he have better durability feats than WBH, for sure. If we look, Odin was at least fighting against Thanos. Umar was in the middle of battle like it was nothing.

And Odin >>> Umar.

But i read the thread wrong, i guess it was WBH vs Thanos and Thor.

Phisically Thor cant do much no Thanos. Using Mjolnir powers and high end attacks, he could hurt Thanos. Godblast has hurted Skyfathers in the past.

carver9
I never said Thanos did anything to Odin. But he have better durability feats than WBH, for sure. If we look, Odin was at least fighting against Thanos. Umar was in the middle of battle like it was nothing.

And Odin >>> Umar.

But i read the thread wrong, i guess it was WBH vs Thanos and Thor.

Phisically Thor cant do much no Thanos. Using Mjolnir powers and high end attacks, he could hurt Thanos. Godblast has hurted Skyfathers in the past.

What's WBH limitations.? He took an attack that melted 2 high Heralds, high metas, and some beings that even Umar (amped off the flame) couldnt defeat.

What does Odin being above Umar have to do with anything? What part of 'Thanos not being able to damage Odin' do you not get for you to keep bringing up Odin being greater than Umar?

This isn't Odin vs WBH, this is Thanos. Thanos and Odin doesn't share fts.

Gekanideous
WBH stomps unless he resorts to bfring.

Hulk does not stomp by any means at all.

janus77
WBH stomps.

He could simple throw Mjolnir through Thanos for the quick and simple win.

Or he could annihilate him with a punch or two.

dmills
Thanos eats World Breakers and shytes out Thors.

Supra
Originally posted by dmills
Thanos eats World Breakers and shytes out Thors.

How long did it take you to become that retarded? Days weeks or seconds after you did't get anything for christmas.

dmills
edit

Supra
Dude stop begging. No matter how many times you ask nobody here wants a handjob from you.

Why is your mouth open then?

dmills
Why is your mouth open then?

It's aghast in disgust that you keep offering. Eww.

Supra
It's aghast in disgust that you keep offering. Eww.

Its still open..

dmills
Its still open..

The offer? I already told you no though...

Supra
The offer? I already told you no though...

Your still in the closet huh..

dmills
Your still in the closet huh..

Sigh... Now you want everyone to join you in your happy lifestyle. Dude, I'm tolerant of you guys. Why can't that just be enough?

Supra
Sigh... Now you want everyone to join you in your happy lifestyle. Dude, I'm tolerant of you guys. Why can't that just be enough?

Your telling me your in the closet..look at your own profile.

dmills
Let's cut to the chase. Based on these responses in a thread that you yourself started (Which is lame in the extreme)...

Unleashed..

Fight to the Death Originally posted by Supra
What world do you live in? Originally posted by Supra
Yea and how is he dealing with Thor then while hulk is ripping him apart? Originally posted by Supra
All reason has been given up today..Thanos clearly according the nonsense cannot be beaten by anyone..ever... Originally posted by Supra
How long did it take you to become that retarded? Days weeks or seconds after you did't get anything for christmas.

I surmise that you got anally brutalized in some other thread, started this thread in a fit of butthurt/rage and in turn became a metastasized digital cancerous polyp on the anus of these forums. Amirite?

JakeTheBank
lol

Supra
Let's cut to the chase. Based on these responses in a thread that you yourself started (Which is lame in the extreme)...

I surmise that you got anally brutalized in some other thread, started this thread in a fit of butthurt/rage and in turn became a metastasized digital cancerous polyp on the anus of these forums. Amirite?

This thread was started days before you were born amirite? @nd it still says your in the closet..

bbrem123
Enough with the wwh/Wbh wanking. It is ridiculous some think he stomps here. So sad.

Odin couldn't drop Thanos no way these fools will.

Silent Master
The Odin fight ended with Thanos on his knees, what about that makes you think that Odin couldn't drop him?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Silent Master
The Odin fight ended with Thanos on his knees, what about that makes you think that Odin couldn't drop him? Well, he didn't. Not to say he couldn't, but the mere fact that Thanos took so many attacks from Odin is the feat in itself.

Especially when he was at casually one shotting herald levels (who were actually durable). And Thanos just fought PG Thor, who was also at casually one shotting herald levels.

Which makes it odd how Carver thinks Hulk can just punch off Thanos' head with a punch.

bbrem123
In there battle Odin did not drop Thanos. And if you think Wbh and Thor can dish out more damage then Odin you're crazy. Just saying.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Well, he didn't. Not to say he couldn't, but the mere fact that Thanos took so many attacks from Odin is the feat in itself.

Especially when he was at casually one shotting herald levels (who were actually durable). And Thanos just fought PG Thor, who was also at casually one shotting herald levels.

Which makes it odd how Carver thinks Hulk can just punch off Thanos' head with a punch. correct my friend.

Silent Master
Well, he didn't. Not to say he couldn't, but the mere fact that Thanos took so many attacks from Odin is the feat in itself.

Which makes it odd how Carver thinks Hulk can just punch off Thanos' head with a punch.

That's mainly because Odin stopped attacking once Thanos was on his knees.

Branlor Swift
That's mainly because Odin stopped attacking once Thanos was on his knees. The what-ifs are irrelevant.

No one's saying Odin couldn't have knocked out Thanos (except Quan). It's just that he didn't with some pretty powerful attacks

Supra
Back on OP. WB breaks Thanos

Silent Master
The what-ifs are irrelevant.

No one's saying Odin couldn't have knocked out Thanos (except Quan). It's just that he didn't with some pretty powerful attacks

And bbrem123, seeing as I was responding to his comment of "Odin couldn't drop Thanos"

Branlor Swift
And bbrem123, seeing as I was responding to his comment of "Odin couldn't drop Thanos" That doesn't mean "never ever". That just means he didn't. In their battle, Odin didn't/couldn't/did not/Thanos was still awake/thigh masters. You're not dealing with your h1, or quans. No need to take it completely literally, is all.

Which makes it odd how Carver thinks Hulk can just punch off Thanos' head with a punch. Originally posted by bbrem123
correct my friend.

Odekahn
WB breaks Thanos

You mean like Hulk broke Thanos in Infinity?

dial J for Josh
Hulk gets bfred and Thor gets roflstomped.

carver9
I think Thanos is smart enough to bfr Hulk but if he doesn't, game set and done. Thor wouldnt go down easy.

Silent Master
That doesn't mean "never ever". That just means he didn't. In their battle, Odin didn't/couldn't/did not/Thanos was still awake/thigh masters. You're not dealing with your h1, or quans. No need to take it completely literally, is all.

He didn't say; Odin didn't drop Thanos in their battle, he said Odin couldn't drop Thanos.

I don't know his history with Thanos related topics, so I figured is was better to be safe than sorry

Gekanideous
Thanos has physically matched guys like Drax who has ripped through stars with his bare hands and has destroyed planets in his fights, as well as tanked hits from and embarrassed Champion who has destroyed a planet in one hit. Hulk isn't doing anything here.

As for Thor, he's easily taken him out with eye beams before, and has matched him with this his bare hands when Thor was at his strongest.

Thanos wins.

abhilegend

Ouch.. Go easy on the kid bro.

carver9
Originally posted by Gekanideous
Thanos has physically matched guys like Drax who has ripped through stars with his bare hands and has destroyed planets in his fights, as well as tanked hits from and embarrassed Champion who has destroyed a planet in one hit. Hulk isn't doing anything here.

As for Thor, he's easily taken him out with eye beams before, and has matched him with this his bare hands when Thor was at his strongest.

Thanos wins.

A weaker Hulk matched the same Drax, except the Drax Hulk matched had the power gem.

Insane Titan
WB Hulks planet busting strength is nothing to Thanos he beat weak sauce durability opponents , Thanos kills him and puts Thor down as always

Gekanideous
A weaker Hulk matched the same Drax, except the Drax Hulk matched had the power gem.

What instance are you referring to? Scans or issue number?

abhilegend
What instance are you referring to? Scans or issue number?
Merged hulk stalemated Drax with PG in Warlock and Infinity Watch 13 or something and savage hulk had the upper hand on Drax with PG in Secret Defenders 24. Go to revamped hulk respect thread by ODG.

Supra
Originally posted by Insane Titan
WB Hulks planet busting strength is nothing to Thanos he beat weak sauce durability opponents , Thanos kills him and puts Thor down as always

WB Hulk smashes his purple face in backwards

Insane Titan
Care to back up something you say for once kid

Supra
Care to back up something you say for once kid

Care to get off your knees for once kid?

Insane Titan
So nothing to back up your same old argument , go back to the pedo anime forum

carver9
WB Hulk smashes his purple face in backwards

thumb up

Sure does.

Supra
So nothing to back up your same old argument , go back to the pedo anime forum

I been here 9 years, you dont tell me what to do

Insane Titan
I been here 9 years, you dont tell me what to do wow 9 years really? And you still have no life

Supra
Really?

bbrem123
Thanos still wins

Supra
Originally posted by bbrem123
Thanos still wins

Yes Darkseid

yes

zeel

Thanos wins.

when thor was at his strongest physically (Power gem) he was beating the crap outta thanos with no hammer. Thanos had to bfr him and use technology. Provided thor do go to a hand to hand contest with hulk he wins if not he loses.

h1a8
Wbh solos

bbrem123
Yes Darkseid

yes I modeled that in 3d ha not bad right lol

Supra
Originally posted by bbrem123
I modeled that in 3d ha not bad right lol

Not bad at all stick out tongue

Gekanideous
Originally posted by zeel
when thor was at his strongest physically (Power gem) he was beating the crap outta thanos with no hammer. Thanos had to bfr him and use technology. Provided thor do go to a hand to hand contest with hulk he wins if not he loses.

He did no such thing. The fight was even through out and Thanos got nothing more than a minor nose bleed. Granted Thanos did resort to plot to beat him, but still.

Hulk soloing this fight is nonsense. He has nothing to contribute here that Thanos hasn't handled with ease before. And Thor has always been inferior.

Thanos wins.

carver9
He did no such thing. The fight was even through out and Thanos got nothing more than a minor nose bleed. Granted Thanos did resort to plot to beat him, but still.

Hulk soloing this fight is nonsense. He has nothing to contribute here that Thanos hasn't handled with ease before. And Thor has always been inferior.

Thanos wins.

Example of Thanos handling someone in WBH caliber with ease.

Damborgson
WBH would be hitting Thanos a lot harder than anything recent, but this is still Thanos. He can power through, shield, mind rape, etc. Thanos could probably take majority.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
WBH would be hitting Thanos a lot harder than anything recent, but this is still Thanos. He can power through, shield, mind rape, etc. Thanos could probably take majority.

Huh?

Gekanideous
Example of Thanos handling someone in WBH caliber with ease.

Champion with the Power Gem.

carver9
Champion with the Power Gem.

So Champion with the gem is as strong as WBH? Also, what did he do to Champion to make you think he could take WBH?

Gekanideous
So Champion with the gem is as strong as WBH? Also, what did he do to Champion to make you think he could take WBH?

Champion shattered a planet in one hit. He's as strong as Worldbreaker Hulk.

Thanos using tactics pretty much humiliated Champion and caused him to BFR himself by destroying the planet. It should also be noted that his shields were tanking his blows. I see absolutely no reason why he can't reciprocate this against Hulk. This is also ignoring his other powers such as energy manipulation, telepathy, etc.

Hulk does not solo or stomp this at all.

Damborgson
Huh?

What part confused you? Merry xmas btw.

Supra
Originally posted by Damborgson
What part confused you? Merry xmas btw.

Hatred confuses anyone

Damborgson
Hatred confuses anyone

Only if you don't have enough of it.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110723152745/naruto/images/8/8d/UchihaItachi.png

That said, not sure what you're talking about.

P-Geyser
All reason has been given up today..Thanos clearly according the nonsense cannot be beaten by anyone..ever...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I hear ya.

carver9
Champion shattered a planet in one hit. He's as strong as Worldbreaker Hulk.

Thanos using tactics pretty much humiliated Champion and caused him to BFR himself by destroying the planet. It should also be noted that his shields were tanking his blows. I see absolutely no reason why he can't reciprocate this against Hulk. This is also ignoring his other powers such as energy manipulation, telepathy, etc.

Hulk does not solo or stomp this at all.

Lol...so you think Champion destroying a planet due to a CHAIN REACTION puts him on WBH level (lol). Hulk didn't even hit the planet or destroy the Mindless One, an amped Fing Fang Foom, or the Heralds directly...every thing was destroyed because of two Hulks punching each other in the face from cloud distance. If you can show me Champion doing anything similar to this, please provide it.

Do you HONESTLY believe Champion can punch Thanos in the face killing a group of Heralds a moon and a planet from the shockwaves of punching someone directly in the face.?

Think bro. It ain't happened. WBH is physically superior to anyone here, including Champion. Hell, WWH would probably beat/stalemate Champion. Again, what fts of Thanos makes you believe he could walk through this Hulk, let alone beat him. Also, Thanos didn't even engage Champion, he hid behind his shields the entire fight.

Branlor Swift
Thanos matched In-Betweener's power output in the same issue he fought Champion in erm

And nobody has done that with a punch. Even LT and other cosmicy forces blasting Thanos didn't disintegrate the numerous weak beings like 10 feet away. WBH > LT

carver9
Thanos matched In-Betweener's power output in the same issue he fought Champion in erm

Forgot about that. Im not saying Thanos is weak or anything, I just think oh dude points is irrelevant...that's all.

Branlor Swift
Forgot about that. Im not saying Thanos is weak or anything, I just think oh dude points is irrelevant...that's all. You can say whatever you like, but Thanos has vastly better feats than Hulk.

So start from there

eaebiakuya
Odin and Tyrant have far more power output than WBH. Imo is not even close.

carver9
Odin and Tyrant have far more power output than WBH. Imo is not even close.

What's wrong with you? What does this have to do with anything.?

eaebiakuya
Who can withstand attacks from that guys can tank WBH attacks for a long time.

Supra
What's wrong with you? What does this have to do with anything.?

Nothing...spinning..don't concern yourself with it

carver9
Who can withstand attacks from that guys can tank WBH attacks for a long time.

Thanos was amped with the orb when he fought Tyrant...Tyrant own power. Are you implying that Thanos and Odin are equals? What made you even mention Odin.?

bbrem123
Thanos was amped with the orb when he fought Tyrant...Tyrant own power. Are you implying that Thanos and Odin are equals? What made you even mention Odin.? do you even read he other pages of the thread? His has already been addressed.

carver9
Yes I read it and him bringing up Odin is pointless since Odin destroyed Thanos. Him bringing up Tyrant is irrelevant since Thanos was fighting Tyrant with his own power.

Supra
Yes I read it and him bringing up Odin is pointless since Odin destroyed Thanos. Him bringing up Tyrant is irrelevant since Thanos was fighting Tyrant with his own power.

OK this pisses me off, Odin can kill Thanus but no one else can!? WTF

No offenses to you carver..

Just mad about that..

h1a8
WB solos both Thor and Thanos with spite.

Supra
Originally posted by h1a8

YES!!

bbrem123

Which makes it odd how Carver thinks Hulk can just punch off Thanos' head with a punch. this

zeel

Thanos wins.

Thor was knocking thanos all over the place and yes gave him a nose bleed thanos put up no fight just grinned and took the punishment. thanos knew that thor was getting stronger every second so he bfr'd thor. As far as thanos soloing WB hulk with easy you must be kidding me. Im sure he would beat him but he would have to bfr him, a slug fest is not in thanos's best interest and that's saying a lot cause thanos can brawl with the best.

Just not WBH, at least not for long. If thanos cant put down PG thor then hes not putting down this version of hulk via physical means.

zeel

Let me guess h1a8............................HULK speedblitz's them? Your obsession with bricks is amazing. No this is not spite this fight can go either way depending on how the team works together and provided thanos fights in character. ANd I mean fighting to survive.

Thanos turns this into a brawl and he gets fuk'd up and that's the way it be. But he wont hes to smart for that.

Naija boy
Team wins. WBH on his own would give Thanos as much as, if not more than he could handle. If thanos quick bfred WBH then he'd easily beat Thor but if they both came at him together he'd go down ( largely due to WBH)

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
Let me guess h1a8............................HULK speedblitz's them? Your obsession with bricks is amazing. No this is not spite this fight can go either way depending on how the team works together and provided thanos fights in character. ANd I mean fighting to survive.

Thanos turns this into a brawl and he gets fuk'd up and that's the way it be. But he wont hes to smart for that.

WBH can phuck Thanos up without even touching him. A simple thunderclap would suffice. WWH one shotted Rulk with a thunderclap and WBH is astronomically more powerful. WBH casually thunderclapped an amped Fin Fang Foom into Umar's indestructible barrier cracking it.

Here is the icing on the cake: Thanos has no feats of power output that matches the collision that Hulk tanked. Thus he can't really harm WBH at all.

Odekahn
WBH can phuck Thanos up without even touching him. A simple thunderclap would suffice. WWH one shotted Rulk with a thunderclap and WBH is astronomically more powerful. WBH casually thunderclapped an amped Fin Fang Foom into Umar's indestructible barrier cracking it.

Here is the icing on the cake: Thanos has no feats of power output that matches the collision that Hulk tanked. Thus he can't really harm WBH at all.

Thanos sent Galactus flying backwards with a blast of power. Thanos took Blackbolts scream like nothing, mjolnir and lightning to the dome and asked for more. WBH is a beast, but Thanos is just above him imo. However, I will agree that if it's just a fist fight, the team would win due to Hulk. But it's not...

Insane Titan

Here is the icing on the cake: Thanos has no feats of power output that matches the collision that Hulk tanked. Thus he can't really harm WBH at all. why do you always low ball Thanos? He on average had taken far greater blasts and explosion that WBH did dish out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.