Magneto's Team VS Batman's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lorbo
Battle to the death or BFR. Who wins this?

Battle Location: New York City (it's gonna look like a nuke went off after this battle).

Magneto: Most powerful version depicted. He is aware of opponent's power sets as well and let's his team know. So they can fight smart rather than stupid.

Storm: Most powerful version depicted.

Hulk

Human Torch

Miss Marvel

Rogue: She absorbs other's powers. Has flight and superhuman strength normally.

VS

Batman with a day's prep with Thor's hammer. He can lift it.

Doom: With a day's prep with a RED lantern ring.

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan

Aquaman: Normal version.

JakeTheBank
Doom solos, no red ring required.

DarkSaint85
Most powerful depicted is Phoenix Mags:

http://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/magneto-phoenix.jpg

lorbo
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom solos, no red ring required.

Just HOW does he do this? What is he? Thanos level?

I didn't think he was that overpowered.

Supra
Magneto Wins
Team 1 FTW

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by lorbo
Just HOW does he do this? What is he? Thanos level?

I didn't think he was that overpowered.

You gave him a day of prep. Plus he's already beaten everyone on Team 1 in some fashion or another.

lorbo
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You gave him a day of prep. Plus he's already beaten everyone on Team 1 in some fashion or another.

Even with prep, what does he do to beat a Magneto that powerful.

Even if he does win somehow, I fail to see how this can be anything but a pyrric victory.

The rest of Doom's team would likely die. And I don't know what Doom can do in 24 hours to prepare for this.

What's he gonna do? Steal the infinity gauntlet from Thanos?

Everybody knows in a straight fight he would get stomped. That's why I gave a red lantern ring plus a day of prep.

He's gonna have to have some divine level prep skills to beat these guys. Mags is not jobbing here. His team is fighting smart.

Bats will get fried and blasted till he drops the hammer. Aquaman will be trouble but will also go down.

Doom? Same thing. Don't know how he will withstand the awesome combined power of Mags/Storm in their most powerful forms.

Not to mention Miss Marvel and Rogue tagging him left and right.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by lorbo
Even with prep, what does he do to beat a Magneto that powerful.

Even if he does win somehow, I fail to see how this can be anything but a pyrric victory.

The rest of Doom's team would likely die. And I don't know what Doom can do in 24 hours to prepare for this.

What's he gonna do? Steal the infinity gauntlet from Thanos?

Everybody knows in a straight fight he would get stomped. That's why I gave a red lantern ring plus a day of prep.

He's gonna have to have some divine level prep skills to beat these guys. Mags is not jobbing here. His team is fighting smart.

Bats will get fried and blasted till he drops the hammer. Aquaman will be trouble but will also go down.

Doom? Same thing. Don't know how he will withstand the awesome combined power of Mags/Storm in their most powerful forms.

Not to mention Miss Marvel and Rogue tagging him left and right.

Doom, without prep, is an elite level sorcerer with knowledge of the black arts that exceed even Doctor Strange. He's capable of holding his own against Morgan Le Fay who killed the Sentry (he came back, of course, but still) and turned Ares into stone. On top of that, his technology is among the best in Marvel, bar none. He can and has summoned Mindless Ones that have been too much for the likes of the Avengers and F4 in the span of moments. Johnny's gotten his ass kicked by Doom too many times to count.

Again, this is prepless Doom.

As far as what he can do in 24 hours with prep, really, those exploits speak for themselves.

Rogue and Ms. Marvel will probably be among the first to fall (after Johnny) and I highly doubt the two of them can overload his armor and force fields.

Doom's almost always had Magneto's number, anyway, so even if he isn't jobbing and fighting smart, it doesn't really matter.

Cogito
What is the most powerful version of Storm?

JakeTheBank
Storm with a bootleg Mjolnir?

I can't recall any other explicit amps she's had.

maxivitopowe
DOOM and Mags were also love rivals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.