Lobo strongest vs weakest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
How does he get such credit when some comics he's getting hurt by simple things then I'vw seen him go blow for blow with superman. How can we judge who he really is and what his powers are with them writing this vast power gap based on "writers delight"

Uriel005
Originally posted by Supra
How does he get such credit when some comics he's getting hurt by simple things then I'vw seen him go blow for blow with superman. How can we judge who he really is and what his powers are with them writing this vast power gap based on "writers delight" He's a toon character. Specific strength level is very arc dependent/writer dependent. He's punched a hole in a wall god created to keep hell out of heaven since the beginning of creation. Hell had only managed a pinprick of a hole since the wall got put up. Lobo proceeded to expand said hole into a man sized hole in the span of a single issue.

Then he's got things like blood clone feats.
Crazy psuedoscience feats
smelling across the galaxy a la braniac 5 confirmation
crunching a city into a candyball

the list goes on and on. As I said he's basically bugs bunny running around in DC doing whatever the hell he wants.

Supra
Originally posted by Uriel005
He's a toon character. Specific strength level is very arc dependent/writer dependent. He's punched a hole in a wall god created to keep hell out of heaven since the beginning of creation. Hell had only managed a pinprick of a hole since the wall got put up. Lobo proceeded to expand said hole into a man sized hole in the span of a single issue.

Then he's got things like blood clone feats.
Crazy psuedoscience feats
smelling across the galaxy a la braniac 5 confirmation
crunching a city into a candyball

the list goes on and on. As I said he's basically bugs bunny running around in DC doing whatever the hell he wants.

So hes really a joke...gotcha n ty!

animale
His healing factor is insane,meaning is supposed to be hurt a lot...
He's not a joke,taking in account his fights against other guys he's on average in Superman league.

Supra
Nah hes a joke

animale
A joke that trashed Superman....

Supra
Originally posted by animale
A joke that trashed Superman....

The same joke for trashed by some humans..keep worshiping.

animale
Was it canon?

Supra
Originally posted by animale
Was it canon?

Apparently you did not read it..you have no stake in this thread then.

animale
Ok...what number are you talking about?

Flyattractor
He is probably referring to that GAPOS story by Garth* I munch penis* Ennis. And I wouldn't say that LOBO is a "Joke" character. That's what the haters say. LOBO is more of a FUN Character. That is what HIS stories are mainly about. Something that isn't really a part of comic books now a
days.

Supra
Originally posted by Flyattractor
He is probably referring to that GAPOS story by Garth* I munch penis* Ennis. And I wouldn't say that LOBO is a "Joke" character. That's what the haters say. LOBO is more of a FUN Character. That is what HIS stories are mainly about. Something that isn't really a part of comic books now a
days.

I don't hate any character I just seek truth and understanding..Lobo has strong feats and weak feats just as superman..

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Supra
I don't hate any character I just seek truth and understanding..Lobo has strong feats and weak feats just as superman.. Then that is something you don't have in common with Garth *I lick dick* Ennis.

cdtm
days.

Hey, Ennis could be ok when he steers clear of capes. wink

It's almost impossible to not like Tommy Monaghan.

Ennis hates super heroes, basically. You can see it in Hitman/JLA, where everyone looks like either a dick, or incompetent.

Except for Superman.. Garth at least has enough sense to respect the S.

Supra
Then that is something you don't have in common with Garth *I lick dick* Ennis.

rolling on floor laughing

cdtm
As for Lobo:

You have to understand, he was originally conceived as an over the top parody of "Grim and Gritty" types. Basically, he was meant to be a joke, by Keith Giffen in his "JLA/JLI humor league" days. Only, this time the joke was on him, as he ended up creating a near definitive icon of the very thing he was trying to poke fun at.

Only fun, because he didn't take himself too seriously like most "grim and gritty" types. Like Deadpool, another parody turned into lighthearted icon.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Hey, Ennis could be ok when he steers clear of capes. wink

It's almost impossible to not like Tommy Monaghan.

Ennis hates super heroes, basically. You can see it in Hitman/JLA, where everyone looks like either a dick, or incompetent.

Except for Superman.. Garth at least has enough sense to respect the S.
Kyle getting anally violated was just hilarious. Ennis hates GL more than anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.