A Month in Bali.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
I just completed a spiritual journey in Bali. I saw the temples, I talked to many people about their god and I talked to many people about Yahweh.

Lives were changed as well as my own

Tzeentch
their* God

Supra
Originally posted by Tzeentch
their* God

You're such a tool

Tzeentch
you're

Supra
You're such a tool

Tzeentch
Add a period to the end of that sentence, Private.

Supra
You're such a tool.

Tzeentch
There we go.

Stealth Moose
High five, Blax.

Supra
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
High five, Blax.

Cool your making internet friends

Stealth Moose
U jelly, bro?

Supra
U jelly, bro?

Considering you live on the internet..not really..How your moms basement?

I just left Bali. What did you just leave from, the toilet downstairs, check your foot for toilette paper on your way out next time.

Stealth Moose
Actually Supra, the follower of God who is love, my mother's dead. Are you intending to disrespect her in a lame attempt to insult me?

ArtificialGlory
Taking jabs at someone's dead mother? Someone's a big man, huh? I guess your "spiritual journey" taught you jack shit.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Supra
Cool your making internet friends you're

Supra
Actually Supra, the follower of God who is love, my mother's dead. Are you intending to disrespect her in a lame attempt to insult me? Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Taking jabs at someone's dead mother? Someone's a big man, huh? I guess your "spiritual journey" taught you jack shit.

Quote me in that you reveal your lies

Quote me where I spoke ill of anyones mother..

You lie

Get Behind me Satan

Stealth Moose
The best place for the evilest person ever is right behind you.

SOUNDS LEGIT.

ArtificialGlory
So what did your spiritual journey taught you about using someone's dead relative(s) to take incredibly petty jabs at the person?

Supra
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
So what did your spiritual journey taught you about using someone's dead relative(s) to take incredibly petty jabs at the person?

Show me proof I said that or you will be reported for spreading lies.

Supra
The best place for the evilest person ever is right behind you.

SOUNDS LEGIT.

So you spread lies about me? I can take on all your hate, Merry Christmas, keep it coming you hate gives me power.

ArtificialGlory
Show me proof I said that or you will be reported for spreading lies.

Don't you get all butthurt on me. You said he lives in his mom's basement. It's using someone's relative in an attempt to insult the person in question.

Supra
Don't you get all butthurt on me. You said he lives in his mom's basement. It's using someone's relative in an attempt to insult the person in question.

Hahahahaahahahah quote me saying I disrespected his mother

And I see your artificial glory and your avatar and you have revealed yourself satan.

Get behind me or keep coming at me..

Either way you lose

ArtificialGlory
Hahahahaahahahah quote me saying I disrespected his mother

And I see your artificial glory and your avatar and you have revealed yourself satan.

Get behind me or keep coming at me..

Either way you lose

You used his mother in a pathetic, low blow insult. That's all there is to it. Face your own pride.

Right, I'm Satan. BOOOO! Be afraid!

Supra
You used his mother in a pathetic, low blow insult. That's all there is to it. Face your own pride.

Right, I'm Satan. BOOOO! Be afraid!

Still have not shown me how soomeone living in there moms basement is an insult..

You still lose Satan

What a miserable life you live to do this on christmas.

ArtificialGlory
Still have not shown me how soomeone living in there moms basement is an insult..

You still lose Satan

I no more have to show you how that is an insult than calling somebody a loser is an insult. It's quite self-explanatory to just about anyone.

BOO!

Supra
I no more have to show you how that is an insult than calling somebody a loser is an insult. It's quite self-explanatory to just about anyone.

BOO!

Read the OP and see who's insulting who troll. Again you lie where did I call someone a "loser"

Boom

ArtificialGlory
Read the OP and see who's insulting who troll. Again you lie where did I call someone a "loser"

Boom

You strongly implied it by saying he lives in his mom's basement. It's a very, very thinly-veiled insult. Bringing his dead relative into it makes it all the sadder.

Supra
You strongly implied it by saying he lives in his mom's basement. It's a very, very thinly-veiled insult. Bringing his dead relative into it makes it all the sadder.

Your spinning will not work here

This shows who you really are

A miserable person

"Red lights flicker madly, a siren rings and jolts are shaking the bridge as I run desperately towards the nearest escape pod. The escape bay is already on fire. I see dead or injured or dying people everywhere. The other commanding officers and myself are abandoning the crew and passengers to certain death. As my pod glides slowly in the field of stars, I can see the Hive-Ship becoming smaller and smaller, ripped apart by the deadly laser beams of the Ancients' battlecruisers. The battle for the Arc is lost. I failed, and I'm watching the death of one billion of my own kind, when the Hive is finally destroyed in a blinding, silent explosion."

A scared little boy running away

Shakyamunison

To come to Supra's defence: There was no way for him to know that Stealth Moose's mother was dead. What he said after that, I would attribute to the bottle.

ArtificialGlory
Your spinning will not work here

This shows who you really are

A miserable person

"Red lights flicker madly, a siren rings and jolts are shaking the bridge as I run desperately towards the nearest escape pod. The escape bay is already on fire. I see dead or injured or dying people everywhere. The other commanding officers and myself are abandoning the crew and passengers to certain death. As my pod glides slowly in the field of stars, I can see the Hive-Ship becoming smaller and smaller, ripped apart by the deadly laser beams of the Ancients' battlecruisers. The battle for the Arc is lost. I failed, and I'm watching the death of one billion of my own kind, when the Hive is finally destroyed in a blinding, silent explosion."

A scared little boy running away

It's not spinning, it's very obvious to anyone who has at least two good brain cells to rub together.

And who are you? Someone who desperately avoids facing his Pride - Pride, the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins.

I'm not sure why you think my sig is about cowardice? Elaborate?

Supra
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
To come to Supra's defence: There was no way for him to know that Stealth Moose's mother was dead. What he said after that, I would attribute to the bottle.

The guy who said I insulted him has gone and left..now its just his bandwagoneer.

Supra
It's not spinning, it's very obvious to anyone who has at least two good brain cells to rub together.

And who are you? Someone who desperately avoids facing his Pride - Pride, the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins.

I'm not sure why you think my sig is about cowardice? Elaborate?

I love how you have taken the fight up for your internet troll friend who left long ago after watching you paddy wagon for him, he does not even want to be associated with you. Take a hint, no one does, I mean look at that avatar..its gross..just like the person behind it..a black and rotten internet troll on christmas eve.

Hows the egg nogg in hell? Frothy?

I am not bound by sin or by your killer movie the 7 deadly sins..grow up and get off the internet troll

ArtificialGlory

True, but that only makes him slightly less petty.

Shakyamunison
The guy who said I insulted him has gone and left..now its just his bandwagoneer.

He is going home now. It has nothing to do with you.

Shakyamunison

Very slightly! wink

Supra
He is going home now. It has nothing to do with you.

Roger that

Supra

Petty, read the op troll..what does the OP say?

ArtificialGlory
I love how you have taken the fight up for your internet troll friend who left long ago after watching you paddy wagon for him, he does not even want to be associated with you. Take a hint, no one does, I mean look at that avatar..its gross..just like the person behind it..a black and rotten internet troll on christmas eve.

Hows the egg nogg in hell? Frothy?

Oh look, the claws are out. Are you, by chance, trying to channel Quanchi here? I must say, it's a pale imitation. As for Stealth Moose, it's really none of my business where he is or what's he doing, or who he wants to associate himself with. I'm not the guy bringing someone's dead mother in a pitiful attempt to insult someone on a Christmas eve, am I?

Extra frothy.

Supra
Oh look, the claws are out. Are you, by chance, trying to channel Quanchi here? I must say, it's a pale imitation. As for Stealth Moose, it's really none of my business where he is or what's he doing, or who he wants to associate himself with. I'm not the guy bringing someone's dead mother in a pitiful attempt to insult someone on a Christmas eve, am I?

Extra frothy.

What does the Op say?

Stealth Moose
The OP doesn't leave any room for discussion and shouldn't be in the religion forum unless you intend to discuss the Bali religious customs in detail, which you didn't.

I think you are drunk already.

ArtificialGlory
Petty, read the op troll..what does the OP say?

The OP is you boasting about your "spiritual journey." I have not heard of a single case of a person who took a spiritual journey, boasted about it and actually gotten anything from it apart from an inflated ego.

Supra
The OP is you boasting about your "spiritual journey." I have not heard of a single case of a person who took a spiritual journey, boasted about it and actually gotten away anything from it apart from an inflated ego.

What does the OP say?

ArtificialGlory
I just completed a spiritual journey in Bali. I saw the temples, I talked to many people about their god and I talked to many people about Yahweh.

Stealth Moose
Supra, I realize alcohol inhibits the mind, but try to make sense.

Supra
Supra, I realize alcohol inhibits the mind, but try to make sense.

What does Op say?

Tzeentch
What does the fox say?

Supra
What does the fox say?

That your trolling. Reported

Tzeentch
you're

Supra
you're

Still wandering? Wander back to the OP tool.

Bardock42

It sounds like an interesting journey. Perhaps you could go into more detail? Why did you choose Bali? What changed in your worldview? Who did you meet?

Supra
Yahweh lead me and made it happen. I had no clue why I was told to go or how I was gonna get there

On my way I was getting on a plane from San Diego to LA and the LAX shooter was happening Nov 1.

Flight was delayed 24 hours..

Many other things happened to stall me getting there but Yahweh found a way and I got there.. While there I had many people around me who never heard of Yahweh or knew of him. Most people in Bali never leave the Island, Its a self sustaining paradise where the riches of the people and land are priceless..

All I did for the first 15 days was live in the Spirit..Praying all throughout the day, mediating on the word and praying in his name. Then I was empowered after another visit to heaven in the spirit. Then I began to talk about Yahweh. I had a young man that was my tour guide. Everyday he picked me up at 9:00am and we toured the island, he took me to all the temples and riches of his land..within days of him meeting me he says to me "I have never met another man on this earth like you."

We continue and withing days he is asking me to play my music for him in his car" I was listening to Chris Tomlin and Jermy Camp.. A man who prays to his hindu beliefs asking me to play him my music that worships My God Yahweh.

This man truly saw that God works through me and I blessed him and he blessed me with his guidance..

A total random event.. My aunt had been in Bali days before I got there and I did not even know she was there at all. Nor she knew I was going as we live in different cities and really only communicate through facebook.

She saw I was in Bali and said "Hey you need to meet Dek, he's a great tour guide." I was so caught up with the Lord I really did not pay it much attention..Then a day later a random person who I do not know and have never talked to messages me on facebook who I am not friends with and said "hey you need to meet Dek"

This is not a coincidence as there is no way this could have happened without Gods guidance. As soon as this happened I knew it was from the Holy Spirit and I called him and he was at my house 3 hours later..

Godspeed

Lord Lucien
Still wandering? Wander back to the OP tool. OP, tool.

Punctuation matters.

Stealth Moose
Supra, I think your tour guide was hitting on you. Also, are all coincedences divine? I totally won two dollars on a two dollar scratch off; was God telling me to keep my money?

Shakyamunison
Supra, I think your tour guide was hitting on you. Also, are all coincedences divine? I totally won two dollars on a two dollar scratch off; was God telling me to keep my money?

I did that same thing today. I won $2 from a $2 scratch, but mine was in a stocking. So, God told Santa to take $2 from you and give it to me. But then God felt bad so he gave the $2 back to you. IT'S A MIRACLE!

Stealth Moose
I figured it was a Christmas miracle that I had the fortune to have survived until adulthood, found this forum, and been posting on it most of the day while not dying from millions of potential causes of death such as brain aneuryism, stroke, meteor strike, or hitting my head while reaching for pie.

I mean, really, what are the odds of all that happening ever, right? Way too complex to calculate. So since it's unlikely to have happened, it never happened. But it did happen, therefore God.

Shakyamunison
I figured it was a Christmas miracle that I had the fortune to have survived until adulthood, found this forum, and been posting on it most of the day while not dying from millions of potential causes of death such as brain aneuryism, stroke, meteor strike, or hitting my head while reaching for pie.

I mean, really, what are the odds of all that happening ever, right? Way too complex to calculate. So since it's unlikely to have happened, it never happened. But it did happen, therefore God.
That makes sense to me, and the dancing unicorns. smokin'

Supra
Supra, I think your tour guide was hitting on you. Also, are all coincedences divine? I totally won two dollars on a two dollar scratch off; was God telling me to keep my money? Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Supra, I think your tour guide was hitting on you. Also, are all coincedences divine? I totally won two dollars on a two dollar scratch off; was God telling me to keep my money? Originally posted by Shakyamunison
That makes sense to me, and the dancing unicorns. smokin'

Erm, wut?

Also, Neph, you get outright catty when you disagree with people. Don't be throwing stones.

And your all reported, and to think your guys label your self as not trolls, keep posting ill keep reporting..

Please keep it up!! You only ruin your own credibility and honor, though you never had any to begin with as you thought you did.

Stealth Moose
You're causing the moderators grief when you spam the report button instead of you know, not addressing us like a troll yourself. Kettle, pot, black.

Supra
You're causing the moderators grief when you spam the report button instead of you know, not addressing us like a troll yourself. Kettle, pot, black.

You give me nothing to address you only throw stones at yourself

Also, Stealth, you get outright nasty when you disagree with people. Don't be throwing stones.

Badabing
I don't care who started what. I also don't care what people believe or don't believe. I do care that there is way too much trolling and flaming. So I'm going to assume it stops now before I have to stop it. And, 1 report is enough. I don't need several reports in a row.

Just to be clear, this is the part where everybody drops it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Badabing
I don't care who started what. I also don't care what people believe or don't believe. I do care that there is way too much trolling and flaming. So I'm going to assume it stops now before I have to stop it. And, 1 report is enough. I don't need several reports in a row.

Just to be clear, this is the part where everybody drops it.

This is the PM that Supra just sent me, and linked to this post.

"Im looking forward to your demise
Keep up the troll here, I dare you, pussay!"

What should I do?

He is now sending me threating PMs.

I request that he be banned.

Stealth Moose
Forward it to management.

Badabing
Please don't post PMs. If there is a problem then you all can forward the PM to me. I'm not opposed to getting a PM if there's a legitimate issue.

The rules about PMs are a bit vague. Generally mods don't get involved unless there are actual threats, excessive harassment, spam links, etc.

For best results, pledge your life/soul to Badabing, Raptor Bada, LiZod, the Raptalian Stallion, Jurassic Gigolo, and become one of my minions! stick out tongue

ScreamPaste

What should I do?

I request that he be banned. He's done this to me, as well, I responded with a series of thumb up 's.

Supra

What should I do?

I request that he be banned.

Threatening, lmao..where is the threat..I said I dare you to keep it up..I do I dare you.

Just goes to show you who you are, you troll continuously and when someone calls you out, your again run and hide hoping for someone to save your bad behavior

Again..what was the OP here Shaky?

Supra
Originally posted by Badabing
Please don't post PMs. If there is a problem then you all can forward the PM to me. I'm not opposed to getting a PM if there's a legitimate issue.

The rules about PMs are a bit vague. Generally mods don't get involved unless there are actual threats, excessive harassment, spam links, etc.

For best results, pledge your life/soul to Badabing, Raptor Bada, LiZod, the Raptalian Stallion, Jurassic Gigolo, and become one of my minions! stick out tongue

Dude I pledged my life many eons ago to KMC and that green shirt you are wearing..I want one!

Impediment
Supra, stop antagonizing Shakyamunison right now! Nobody is trolling your thread or breaking rules. YOU ARE. People don't have to strictly adhere to the OP just because you say so.

I'd also like to add that you really need to stop hitting the report button for every little thing that you consider an infringement because it's getting tiresome not just for Bada, but for me as well.

That said I recommend that Shakyamunison put Supra on his ignore list to avoid any more drama. Shaky, just go into Supra's profile and click on the "add to ignore list" link to do so. If any more of this continues, please notify a moderator.

Any more of this alleged PM bashing and name calling will be met with action.

Back to topic now.

Omega Vision

This is not a coincidence as there is no way this could have happened without Gods guidance. As soon as this happened I knew it was from the Holy Spirit and I called him and he was at my house 3 hours later..

Godspeed
I don't see why it couldn't have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.