The 7 Masters of Magic VS ODIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Phantom Stranger
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Black Witch
Tim Hunter
DOOM
Constantine

VS

ODIN

All Magic or All-Father?

Supra
Odin Force Wrecks

dial J for Josh
Cool thread does your masters of magic team get prep?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Cool thread does your masters of magic team get prep?

One day to face ol One eye.

Supra
Odin says bring it, then he says GodBlast

Golgo13
Constantine solos. He's already affected beings more powerful than Odin.

Supra
Originally posted by Golgo13
Constantine solos. He's already affected beings more powerful than Odin.

Hows he stopping Godblast?

DarkSaint85
Masters of magic win.

Supra
Spite..im out

Galan007
Team.

And I do believe Constantine could solo with a day of prep.

DarkSaint85
Doom and John with a day of prep? Plus Fate and Tim? Eurgh.

carver9
Lol @ this thread. We need a tier thread so that peeps can have something to go to when determining power levels.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doom and John with a day of prep? Plus Fate and Tim? Eurgh.

Overkill.

janus77
Doom kills the other 6, then glares down Odin.

One day of prep is more - much more - than enough for Doom to own Odin and Asgard.

Glorificus
With Prep, Doom solos.

Supra
Why is Doom so GS powerful!!

byrdgang21
Shouldn't Phantom Stranger be enought to give Odin a fight based off his run in with the Spectre?

Nibedicus
No prep, Odin wins.

With prep for team, team wins handily.

janus77
Originally posted by Supra
Why is Doom so GS powerful!!
I'm struggling with the "S" there, but "Doom with prep.", is the equivalent of saying, Doom wins. Most of the time.

He's got feats of planning/scheming that are simply ridiculous even for comics. He's outwitted insanely powerful entities, even superior intellects (a creature called The Marquis of Death) and ofcourse all of his rivals (at one time or another).

He stole Surfer's Power Cosmic (well, Surfer was in a melancholic mood at the time) and stole the Power Cosmic from Galactus too.

Frankly, the list of people he can't beat, when he has prep, is probably in the single figures.

Golgo13
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Shouldn't Phantom Stranger be enought to give Odin a fight based off his run in with the Spectre?

Didnt see phantom stranger there. He stood his own against spectre. Phantom stranger/ odin would be a good fight. Add in fate and strange and team wins qithout prep.

JakeTheBank
If Constantine can solo with prep (haven't been keeping up with DCnU John), then Doom certainly can with prep.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If Constantine can solo with prep (haven't been keeping up with DCnU John), then Doom certainly can with prep. John's magic has been truly unreal in the DCnU. Not that it wasn't in pre-Flashpoint continuity, but imo more emphasis is being placed on his uberness.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. Although, some of it is DC's willingness to use him amongst other mainstream characters who have more feats as well.

There's less of him interacting with gangsters and prisoners, for example, and more interaction with Superman et al.

Odin loses here.

Supra
Yeah. Although, some of it is DC's willingness to use him amongst other mainstream characters who have more feats as well.

There's less of him interacting with gangsters and prisoners, for example, and more interaction with Superman et al.

Odin loses here.

So they all resit GodBlast?

DarkSaint85

With the team's prep, Odin won't even be able to Godblast.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
John's magic has been truly unreal in the DCnU.

thumb up

Supra
With the team's prep, Odin won't even be able to Godblast.

laughing

I love seeing Odin failsmile puny god

Epicurus
That's Thor's m.o, not Odin's.

Also, team wins. Phantom Stranger could give Odin a fight on his own, teaming him up with half a dozen prep gods like Doom and Constantine borders on spite.

pym-ftw
Stopped reading @ PS...

LordofBrooklyn
Prep is now off!

DarkSaint85
Still 7 Masters. Thanks to PS.

Galan007
Changes nothing.

PS still stalemated Spectre, Constantine still whipped up a spell on the fly that could've killed Blight, and Doom is still Doom.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Lol @ this thread. We need a tier thread so that peeps can have something to go to when determining power levels.

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Your knowledge of canon is virtually non-existant and yet you want to challenge the KING of canon as to power levels.

Odin still has access to all of the power of Asgard including a myriad of weapons and artifacts.

Do better for the coming year.

LordofBrooklyn
Changes nothing.

PS still stalemated Spectre, Constantine still whipped up a spell on the fly that could've killed Blight, and Doom is still Doom.

Odin can still draw upon the power of the entireity of Asgard and summon the weapons and artifacts instantly.

Do you think it is a stomp in favor of the masters of magic?

Galan007
If you believe PS alone can stalemate Odin, at the very least(and I do believe that is a reasonable assumption), then yes, it's still a stomp. Not as great of a stomp, mind you, but a stomp nonetheless.

LordofBrooklyn
If you believe PS alone can stalemate Odin, at the very least(and I do believe that is a reasonable assumption), then yes, it's still a stomp. Not as great of a stomp, mind you, but a stomp nonetheless.

The Spectre fight alone justifies this in your opinion?

I know the Spectre can't place judgement against gods so his power is diminished there.

Galan007
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Spectre fight alone justifies this in your opinion?

I know the Spectre can't place judgement against gods so his power is diminished there. Do I believe that a being who can stalemate the personification of God's vengeance/wrath should be able to stalemate Odin(at the very least) as well? Yes, I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.