Batman/Deathstroke vs Black Panther/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which duo wins this? Everyone has standard equipment.

Pre reboot versions of DC characters.

Omega Vision
Team 1

SasuOna
team 1 although black panther could give slade some trouble

DarkSaint85
What's standard for BP/Batman (especially Bats)?

Morrison had him throwing grenades around...

juggernaut74
Team 1.

carver9
Daredevil is being underestimated.

Vanguard
If this is King of King's Panther I don't see team 2 losing. I don't know wtf is going on in this thread. Even if it isn't I don't see it being as one sided as people are making it.

Supra
Team 1 cmon now...deathstoke solos, imo

jaxthejester
This is also a good match.

I disagree about DD not being able to match up against Bats. DD has his own set of trumps to off-set Bats superior training.

But DD cannot match Bats gear. Sound grenades FTW.

Slade and BP are a rough wash, IMO. Same with BP and Bats. All are in the same league for different reasons. DD would be there too, if he ran around with more than just a spandex and a red night stick. Toys count a lot on the Street Level.

Yeh, Bats and Slade FTW.

DD can hang with Bats and has a shot at winning... until Batman realizes the guy is blind.
At that point, Bruce just types "Blind" into his Deus Ex Utility Belt, and waits for it to spit out a plot device that wrecks Matt's hearing.
Then it's game over.
How long it takes Batman to make the connection determines how long Daredevil stays in the game.

Once DD goes down, Batman and Slade can finish off Panther.

Good match- but Bats and Slade take the majority.

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

Vanguard
Originally posted by jaxthejester
This is also a good match.

I disagree about DD not being able to match up against Bats. DD has his own set of trumps to off-set Bats superior training.

But DD cannot match Bats gear. Sound grenades FTW.

Slade and BP are a rough wash, IMO. Same with BP and Bats. All are in the same league for different reasons. DD would be there too, if he ran around with more than just a spandex and a red night stick. Toys count a lot on the Street Level.

Yeh, Bats and Slade FTW.

DD can hang with Bats and has a shot at winning... until Batman realizes the guy is blind.
At that point, Bruce just types "Blind" into his Deus Ex Utility Belt, and waits for it to spit out a plot device that wrecks Matt's hearing.
Then it's game over.
How long it takes Batman to make the connection determines how long Daredevil stays in the game.

Once DD goes down, Batman and Slade can finish off Panther.

Good match- but Bats and Slade take the majority.

Did you forget about BP's upgrade? How are BP and Deathstroke a wash?

Vanguard
This is what they're dealing with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKlfg6b-KiU

jaxthejester
Originally posted by Vanguard
This is what they're dealing with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKlfg6b-KiU

On the page prior, I thought someone stated that we would not be using BP's recent amp into the realm of super strength?

confused

Vanguard
Originally posted by jaxthejester
On the page prior, I thought someone stated that we would not be using BP's recent amp into the realm of super strength?

confused

Oh ok. But still the Panther in that clip is just standard Panther. He still kicks so much a$$.

Golgo13
Team 1 or split.

jaxthejester
Oh ok. But still the Panther in that clip is just standard Panther. He still kicks so much a$$.

No argument here, my friend.

I respect the Hell out Panther. smile

eaebiakuya
BP being a meta human with a suit with teleport, invisiblity, energy shields, etc, is the strongest in the field. In future, with some new feats he Maybe could solo.

Not sure how Batman + Deadstroke would go against Black Dwarf.

abhilegend
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
BP being a meta human with a suit with teleport, invisiblity, energy shields, etc, is the strongest in the field. In future, with some new feats he Maybe could solo.

Not sure how Batman + Deadstroke would go against Black Dwarf.
Deathstroke took on Flash+GL+Zatanna+Hawkman+Green Arrow and was beating them. He has wrecked Teen Titans more times than I care to count. Slade was created to wreck metas.

DarkSaint85
Preboot, Bats was taking on the General on his lonesome.

Trackz
Originally posted by abhilegend
Deathstroke took on Flash+GL+Zatanna+Hawkman+Green Arrow and was beating them. He has wrecked Teen Titans more times than I care to count. Slade was created to wreck metas. Black Panther took on the Fantastic Four in his first appearance.

Black Panther, most recently, took down one of Thanos' minions that had super strength and unbreakable skin. Not to mention a super skrull with the skills of all of the worlds best fighters along with other powers.

DarkSaint85
Black Dwarf does not have unbreakable skin...

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vii45d.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Trackz
Black Panther took on the Fantastic Four in his first appearance.

Black Panther, most recently, took down one of Thanos' minions that had super strength and unbreakable skin. Not to mention a super skrull with the skills of all of the worlds best fighters along with other powers.
Kyle has better feats than all of those characters put together. The super-skrull had Black Panther's skills among all the other characters. Its a highly ambiguous showing considering Echo killed a similar skrull.

DarkSaint85
Deadpool was killing multiples of them left and right.

Vanguard
Deathstroke took on Flash+GL+Zatanna+Hawkman+Green Arrow and was beating them. He has wrecked Teen Titans more times than I care to count. Slade was created to wreck metas.

Panther teleports. I can't even remember Slade taking on anyone that teleports. And that's just one of his abilities.

abhilegend
Panther teleports. I can't even remember Slade taking on anyone that teleports. And that's just one of his abilities.
Really? Raven can't teleport? All the flashes are faster than panther can teleport and Slade has never got any problem tagging them. You act like Panther is nightcrawler who is going to teleport all over the arena. Its not how he fights.

Vanguard
Really? Raven can't teleport? All the flashes are faster than panther can teleport and Slade has never got any problem tagging them. You act like Panther is nightcrawler who is going to teleport all over the arena. Its not how he fights.

Raven never used the teleport on Slade to my knowledge. And he's been able to tag the speeedsters with prep. He only does it rarely without prep.

Trackz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Black Dwarf does not have unbreakable skin...

it was listed as one of his powers i'm pretty sure.

Trackz
Kyle has better feats than all of those characters put together. The super-skrull had Black Panther's skills among all the other characters. Its a highly ambiguous showing considering Echo killed a similar skrull. Kyle does have better feats than all of them, and Deathstroke is not in Green Lanterns league. There's no ambiguity about it. We were given a list of the Skrulls abilities and he was defeated by T'Challa. You can't compare who they've beaten when they've both taken out people way out of their league. Hell, check what he did to Silver Surfer. They're both top tier fighters in their respective universes and have beaten others, they both have metahuman stats. T'Challa's gear is slightly better though and he's significantly smarter that Deathstroke.

Trackz
Deadpool was killing multiples of them left and right.

They didn't all have the same abilities.

abhilegend
Raven never used the teleport on Slade to my knowledge. And he's been able to tag the speeedsters with prep. He only does it rarely without prep.
You would be wrong if you think he only tags flashes with prep.

abhilegend
Kyle does have better feats than all of them, and Deathstroke is not in Green Lanterns league. There's no ambiguity about it. We were given a list of the Skrulls abilities and he was defeated by T'Challa. You can't compare who they've beaten when they've both taken out people way out of their league. Hell, check what he did to Silver Surfer. They're both top tier fighters in their respective universes and have beaten others, they both have metahuman stats. T'Challa's gear is slightly better though and he's significantly smarter that Deathstroke.
So did Echo. How is killing a character with your own abilities+some of the best fighters on earth not ambigous? Black Panther>Black Panther+Captain America+a shit ton of other MAs? What kind of logic is that?

Trackz
So did Echo. How is killing a character with your own abilities+some of the best fighters on earth not ambigous? Black Panther>Black Panther+Captain America+a shit ton of other MAs? What kind of logic is that?

terrible logic, which is why i said:

"you can't compare who they've beaten when they've both taken out people way out of their league."

there's nothing ambiguous about the feat, it's just ridiculously high, and echo duplicating it doesn't lessen it at all.

abhilegend
terrible logic, which is why i said:

"you can't compare who they've beaten when they've both taken out people way out of their league."

there's nothing ambiguous about the feat, it's just ridiculously high, and echo duplicating it doesn't lessen it at all.
So BP is comparable to a B list martial artist now? Batman beat prometheus who had the MA of over 36 best martial artist on earth and who actually beat Batman before and using his helmet, his apprentice defeated Shiva in 3 seconds. That's what you call a high showing.

Trackz
So BP is comparable to a B list martial artist now? Batman beat prometheus who had the MA of over 36 best martial artist on earth and who actually beat Batman before and using his helmet, his apprentice defeated Shiva in 3 seconds. That's what you call a high showing.

c-list martial artists can have great feats every once in a while.

You bringing up more high-end feats does not make your point. They are both regarded as top-end martial artists in their respective universes and a "he beat him" feat battle is moot since they've both had ridiculous martial art feats.

it'd be more telling to compare physical stats and gear since those are usually held to more of a constant and we can accurately compare the two based off of those.

abhilegend
c-list martial artists can have great feats every once in a while.

You bringing up more high-end feats does not make your point. They are both regarded as top-end martial artists in their respective universes and a "he beat him" feat battle is moot since they've both had ridiculous martial art feats.

it'd be more telling to compare physical stats and gear since those are usually held to more of a constant and we can accurately compare the two based off of those.
Except Batman's feat is better than BP's since he defeated a MA which wasn't replicated by say Nightwing. The super-skrulls were like hand ninjas, everyone was beating them.

No, Bruce is definitely better MA than Panther.

Trackz
Except Batman's feat is better than BP's since he defeated a MA which wasn't replicated by say Nightwing. The super-skrulls were like hand ninjas, everyone was beating them.

No, Bruce is definitely better MA than Panther.

the super skrulls were not hand ninjas. each of them had different powers. meaning certain super skrulls weren't as suited to handling certain heroes. that's a ridiculous claim to make.

T'Challa has beaten Captain America, Taskmaster, and a slew of other of marvel's best hand-to-hand fighters. Batman doesn't have any feats that could put him above T'Challa as T'Challa, like Batman, is written to be one of marvel's premier hand-to-hand fighters.

Making this about who beat who is silly, compare physical attributes over that because they've both had ludicrous feats. I'd assume you would never say Deathstroke could beat Green Lantern in the same way I'd never argue Black Panther could beat Silver Surfer.

abhilegend
the super skrulls were not hand ninjas. each of them had different powers. meaning certain super skrulls weren't as suited to handling certain heroes. that's a ridiculous claim to make.

T'Challa has beaten Captain America, Taskmaster, and a slew of other of marvel's best hand-to-hand fighters. Batman doesn't have any feats that could put him above T'Challa as T'Challa, like Batman, is written to be one of marvel's premier hand-to-hand fighters.

Making this about who beat who is silly, compare physical attributes over that because they've both had ludicrous feats. I'd assume you would never say Deathstroke could beat Green Lantern in the same way I'd never argue Black Panther could beat Silver Surfer.
Of course they were. Getting killed by Deadpool and losing to Echo makes them hand ninjas.

Batman has beaten Shiva, Prometheus, stalemated two versions of Karate Kid, stalemated the abstract embodiment of fighting and martial arts in Jin Shi and so on. His resume is far better than Panther's resume.

Right, but Batman is a better MA than Panther. He's better MA than the premier fighter of marvel earth Captain America too, so no shame in that regard.

Vanguard

I agree

Trackz
Of course they were. Getting killed by Deadpool and losing to Echo makes them hand ninjas.

Batman has beaten Shiva, Prometheus, stalemated two versions of Karate Kid, stalemated the abstract embodiment of fighting and martial arts in Jin Shi and so on. His resume is far better than Panther's resume.

Right, but Batman is a better MA than Panther. He's better MA than the premier fighter of marvel earth Captain America too, so no shame in that regard.

not all skrulls had the same abilities. the one that t'challa killed was different than the one that echo killed was different than the one deadpool killed. for clarification, the one t'challa killed had luke cage's durability and strength on top of the other fighters, do you remember the blend of powers the one echo or deadpool fought?

batman has also been beaten by karate kid, shiva (needed to use gas to take her out), and deathstroke.

you can't argue who's a better martial artist when they're both written as top tier martial artists. how can you say he's better than someone when they've both easily taken out the best martial artists in their world. saying he's beaten better martial artists shows a bias when there's no real way to compare the two. captain america is stated to have mastered every form of martial art, and yet batman is better than him because he's stalemated someone from his universe? t'challa has beaten plenty of top tier martial artists and there's really no argument that proves one is better than the other. Listing off names of who he's beaten is fruitless. They're both written as top tier martial artists, they're both written as geniuses, so trying to discern who is smarter or who is the better fighter in this thread is irrelevant because even if you believed you could prove it, it would not be to a significant margin.

they do, however, differ in their physical attributes and gear, which is what we should pay attention to. what defense do either batman or deathstroke have to an energy dagger? what weapons do they have that could pierce t'challas suit?

abhilegend
not all skrulls had the same abilities. the one that t'challa killed was different than the one that echo killed was different than the one deadpool killed. for clarification, the one t'challa killed had luke cage's durability and strength on top of the other fighters, do you remember the blend of powers the one echo or deadpool fought? They were supposed to be better than the originals yet got taken down by every damn hero they faced. Name a single hero who super skrulls beat in that story.

Not in pure MA, he hasn't. Deathstroke beat him because he is physically superior to bruce, not because he is more skilled.

Of course we can. You are essentially arguing that Black Panther is as skilled as say Karate Kid or Richard Dragon, because they both are top tier martial artist. ****ing Kobra has been stated to have learned every form of combat, he is as skilled as Cap now?

So he's as skilled as Bruce just because you say so? Great argument there bro. I don't have any interest in who beats who here though.

Trackz
They were supposed to be better than the originals yet got taken down by every damn hero they faced. Name a single hero who super skrulls beat in that story.

Not in pure MA, he hasn't. Deathstroke beat him because he is physically superior to bruce, not because he is more skilled.

Of course we can. You are essentially arguing that Black Panther is as skilled as say Karate Kid or Richard Dragon, because they both are top tier martial artist. ****ing Kobra has been stated to have learned every form of combat, he is as skilled as Cap now?

So he's as skilled as Bruce just because you say so? Great argument there bro. I don't have any interest in who beats who here though.

That doesn't change the fact that each skrull had a different ability and not all of them were as powerful or as talented with their abilities. each of them was unique. trying to say because elektra stabbed a skrull that could fly, then they're all fodder is a horrible argument to make.

there are heroes that are written as top tier martial artists, like batman, black panther, captain america, and taskmaster, then there are characters that are written to be the measuring stick of all other martial artists. those are your shang-chis, richard dragons, and shivas. every once in a while a character might stalemate or beat one of these characters but they usualy have much greater martial art feats. black panther has beaten captain america, task master, karnak, and a slew of other top tier martial artists. batman's martial arts feats don't eclipse his, and even if you believe they do, then black panther should still be able to beat him because, as you said, deathstroke beat batman due to his superior physical abilities. t'challa is also physically superior to batman.

i'm not asking you to hold my word, but when t'challa beats marvel's best martial artists or shows feats, the don't count, but for batman they do. you have a clear bias in favor of DC and their fighters which I don't intend to argue any further especially if you continue to try and discount other character's feats.

T'Challa is physically superior to Batman, as good a fighter, and carries deadlier equipment, so he's the superior combatant here.

Vanguard
Tchalla is Batman times 3(especially since his power up). There should be no argument about that.

abhilegend
That doesn't change the fact that each skrull had a different ability and not all of them were as powerful or as talented with their abilities. each of them was unique. trying to say because elektra stabbed a skrull that could fly, then they're all fodder is a horrible argument to make. So you don't have anything at all. I'm not saying that they were weak because of Panther beating them, but Elektra (the real one) fought Skrulls that had the powers of Wolverine and Reed Richards, and killed them by stabbing them in the face, BP beheaded, with the Ebony Blade, a Skrull with the powers of Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Loki, and then later he and Storm singlehandedly slaughtered (with just swords, no powers) an entire Skull spaceship. That's the definition of being cannon fodder, unless you think Wolverine without adamantium would die from being stabbed into face.

Not true. Batman is the measuring stick of MAs in DC. Cap is the measuring stick of MAs in marvel. I'm not arguing who beats who, so take it to someone who is. I'm just saying Batman is better in MA than Panther.

Who says they don't? Batman defeating Prometheus with the skills of top 36 martial artists in world>>>>Panther defeating a skrull with the skills ofCap, Shang-Chi, Elektra, Bullseye and Black Panther. LOLWUT? Did I say Batman beats panther anywhere? Don't throw a fit if Batman's skill feats are better than Panther's.

T'Challa is physically superior to Batman, as good a fighter, and carries deadlier equipment, so he's the superior combatant here. He is physically superior to bruce but Bruce is certainly a better fighter.

Shabazz916
BP solo's

DarkSaint85
Just pointing out he cheated with Prometheus....

abhilegend
Just pointing out he cheated with Prometheus....
After prometheus blasted him with his staff, before that he beat the shit out of him in h2h.

Trackz
So you don't have anything at all. I'm not saying that they were weak because of Panther beating them, but Elektra (the real one) fought Skrulls that had the powers of Wolverine and Reed Richards, and killed them by stabbing them in the face, BP beheaded, with the Ebony Blade, a Skrull with the powers of Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Loki, and then later he and Storm singlehandedly slaughtered (with just swords, no powers) an entire Skull spaceship. That's the definition of being cannon fodder, unless you think Wolverine without adamantium would die from being stabbed into face.

Not true. Batman is the measuring stick of MAs in DC. Cap is the measuring stick of MAs in marvel. I'm not arguing who beats who, so take it to someone who is. I'm just saying Batman is better in MA than Panther.

Who says they don't? Batman defeating Prometheus with the skills of top 36 martial artists in world>>>>Panther defeating a skrull with the skills ofCap, Shang-Chi, Elektra, Bullseye and Black Panther. LOLWUT? Did I say Batman beats panther anywhere? Don't throw a fit if Batman's skill feats are better than Panther's.

T'Challa is physically superior to Batman, as good a fighter, and carries deadlier equipment, so he's the superior combatant here. He is physically superior to bruce but Bruce is certainly a better fighter.

...elektra stabbing a skrull that has wolverines claws or reeds elasticity is completely believable assuming that they only have those select abilities. as I said, each skrull had different abilities, so elektra being able to beat one has nothing to do with T'Challa beating the one he did. It's honestly like saying, because Elektra beat a human with claws, that is doesn't matter that T'Challa beat a human with significantly more abilities. the ebony blade is one of the most powerful swords in marvel comics and has been able to hurt gods before.

having the abilities of 20 martial artists vs. having the abilities of 36 vs. having 100 isn't going to make an opponent that much more dangerous. especially seeing as t'challa's opponent didn't only have the abilities of the top martial artists, he also had super powers. Moreover, Prometheus has destroyed Batman in combat before and Batman only beat him after hacking his helmet. So at most, the one you're using to prove Batman is more skilled has a one and one record with Batman.

You're wrong if you think batman and captain america are the measuring stick for martial artists. there are fighters in comic books that are referred to simply because of their ability to fight as that is the extent of their abilities. characters like shang-chi, shiva, richard dragon, and ogun might be beaten once or twice but you'll never see them get completely destroyed by other fighters due to their fighting ability alone. despite that, if you honestly believe that captain america is the measuring stick for marvel, than t'challa is still superior seeing as he's never lost to captain america and has beaten him a couple of times, while cap has never done the same. you could name any martial artist in marvel, if they've fought t'challa they've either been beaten or at most stalemated. that goes for taskmaster, wolverine, daredevil, and ironfist.

Shabazz916
BP has better physical stats and way better suit and weapons then both DS or BM so he finishes off one of them quick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.